Residental Prisoner

Story Info
A guy turned into his girlfriend's couch slave.
2.7k words
3.25
46.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are strictly 18 years of age or above.

*

"You've probably heard this about many women before from many other people, but believe me when I say, Krista is the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on. She is a blonde of average height (shorter than me) and has a slim, graceful figure, which is apparent although she doesn't try to flaunt it wearing fancy clothes. She was wearing a t-shirt and jacket and soft jeans the day I first met her. She has firm yet supple breasts that were of the perfect size. They held up proudly and reflected her attitude. And don't even get me started on her ass. I could stare at it for hours on end if she would let me. I met her in a bar --well, to be technical I met her ass first. She was sitting at the counter facing away from me and I was sitting at a distance wearing beer-goggles. The moment my eyes fell on her ass, they refused to look anywhere else. I was so entranced by the beauty of it. I must have stared shamelessly for several minutes, noticing whenever she slightly shifted to make herself more comfortable, when she leaned forward and her ass moved up a fraction, and when she giggled and her ass reflected the emotion.

"Then she suddenly turned around and spotted me ogling her ass before I reacted. Caught red handed I blushed and wanted to look away but my eyes had fallen in love a second time, this time with her face. I can't do her injustice by trying to describe her face in a few words. She gave me a coy smile because she knew I was checking her out, and then turned back to continue chatting with her friends.

"After a while they all got up to leave and I panicked. I couldn't let this girl get away from me. But I knew I wouldn't have a snow ball's chance in hell of hitting up with her while she was surrounded by her friends, who now knew me as an ass-ogler. Before I could do anything about it, they left. I was sitting there wondering why I had just let her walk away. Then, while I was about to drown it in another beer, she came running back and started searching for something around where she had sat. I saw my chance and rushed to help her. I saw her cellphone on the ground and picked it up immediately. She rewarded me with a smile and said thanks and stretched her hand out expectantly. I don't remember how I did it, or why in the world she accepted( later she told me many times that it was because of my round boyish face), but I had myself a date with this hot young thing!"

The above would be what I would have told anyone about Krista after the day I first met her. Of course then I didn't know her for what she actually was. But let me get there at my own pace.

"We went on many dates after that and it soon became apparent to me that she didn't have an ego like many other hot women do. She always acted as if she was unaware of her womanly assets. Well that was until I finally got into bed with her. Despite being younger than me she knew "things". She could bring to an orgasm in a matter of seconds or make it last hours on end.

"While we were dating, it always slightly bothered me why she wouldn't let me into her house. She always insisted that we do all the sex at my house. She always gave me the same reason that she kept the apartment really dirty. The few times that I did go to her house, she expected me to give notice a few hours before I could visit. And then one fateful day, I made the mistake of dropping in on her house just so I could see how dirty her apartment could be. I expected to confront her and tell her I was okay with that level of disorder no matter what "that level" was. I was planning to be the perfect understanding and accommodating boyfriend. I should have just minded my own business.

"When I knocked at her door, it was opened immediately, as if she was standing there waiting for me. However when the door was opened I saw, to my surprise that it was in fact a man who had opened the door. And that too a tall, handsome older man dressed in a suit. I would say he was a butler, but i couldn't figure out how she could afford him, and why. I had never met this man whenever I visited.

"Welcome sir, may I know who it is that seeks to see the Mistress?" he asked me with a bow. I tried to hold my surprise in and told him that I was her boyfriend. He told me I could wait inside for "the Mistress" to come out of the bathroom. I thanked him and went inside. I plopped down on her couch and waited for her. I didn't notice anything more unusual, but that was until I saw that all the chairs that used to be in her drawing room were gone. In the place of each chair, kneeling on the ground on all fours, was a man! I had missed them because they were not at eye-level!

"None of them made a sound or tried to look at me. In fact, they didn't even look like they knew I was here. I too didn't make a sound for I was dumbstruck by its implications. The men were of different sizes and ages and races. There was a Chinese man who looked fifty, a black man who was strongly built, a white guy who was out of shape, and even an Indian who looked about thirty. I glanced in the direction of her bathroom door, anxious to see her and demand some answers. That's when I saw him. There was boy, who couldn't be a day over eighteen. He was short (much shorter than Krista) and slim. He looked very frail and weak.

"Then I heard a toilet flush inside her bathroom. I expected her to come out in a few seconds, but it took another five minutes for her to come out. Before she closed the door behind her, I thought I saw what looked like another man inside. Then, to my surprise, she went and sat on the boy(in a manner not unlike that of a rider mounting a horse), whose limbs were now trembling with the effort applied to carry Krista's extra weight. As if hearing some silent command, the boy started moving towards the living room. He looked as if he would collapse under her weight. But Krista was merciless. If anything she seemed displeased with his speed. She reached under him and took in her hands, what looked like a piece of cord, the other end of which disappeared into the boy's underwear. She started pulling on it slowly, and as the seconds passed, a look of agony came on the boy's face, which kept on intensifying. Yet, he made no sound and started moving faster. When he was moving fast enough, Krista stopped pulling on the cord. All this time Krista's expression did not change. If she was annoyed with him, she didn't show it. If she was enjoying this, she didn't show it.

"It was then that she saw me looking at her in shock and disbelief. She sighed and said, "I told you not to come. I didn't get the time to ease you into all of this. Oh well." She then snapped her fingers. Suddenly the strong black guy and the butler grabbed me and forced me down on the couch, lying face up. Then they tied me to the couch by tying me to the cushions. When they placed me back into the couch, I couldn't move! You would imagine I would be able to roll off and fall to the floor, but even that was not possible. It was almost like the couch had a niche reserved especially for me. Obviously I tried to struggle and stop them, but their combined strength was too much for me. I continued swearing at Krista though. The butler immediately produced duct tape from nowhere and I was silenced in a minute. She gave them the signal to go away. I noticed that she never talked to any of them.

"She came over and casually sat on my somewhat soft stomach, bounced a bit and said, "Just what I needed! The couch was the only thing missing in my furniture collection! Ah I suppose I owe you an explanation. But before that let me introduce you to your job for the next foreseeable future. You are going to be my seat. To be more specific, your face is going to be my seat." I stared at her in disbelief. "Time for orientation!" She said, giggling. And right then, before I could do anything about it, she got up and sat on my face, unceremoniously. One moment she was grinning at me from above, and the next, her perfect ass was plummeting towards my face mercilessly. The pressure on my face was incredible. How she could inflict so much pain on me and why was beyond me. My head went deep into the depths of the cushion and likewise my nose went deep into the depths of her ass. This combined with the duct taped ensured that she could suffocate me as long as wanted and I wouldn't be able to do jack about it. And that's exactly what she did.

"She didn't seem to be in no hurry to get off my face. At first, with the pressure and the cushion covering up my ears, I couldn't hear anything. But as the minutes painfully passed, my hearing became adapted to this condition. I could however, never get adjusted to my new breathing pattern. She would sit on my face for atleast a minute, and then lift up just to give me one sniff. Then she would plop right back down and stay for another minute. After an eternity of 20 minutes, she got up and asked me with a grin on her face, "So how did you like it?" Of course I couldn't respond with my mouth all tied up, which was just how she liked it."

That was just the beginning of several horrible days lasting up to the present. She had developed quite a system. All the other men in the apartment seemed to exist only for her use. The butler guy for instance, stayed near the door all day. He slept on a chair near the door. The only time he left the door( other than for bathroom breaks) was in the early morning when Krista woke up and needed to stretch her limbs. He would be ready near her bed, naked with a whip in his hand. She would whip him until she felt she had stretched enough. His back bled almost everyday. He would be alloted half an hour to nurse his wounds and get back to his post. He and myself where the only ones she fed at least two times a day.

My job was terrible. Most of the day, I just lay there, staring up at the ceiling. The only times she used me where in the evenings. In the morning, she would just sit on me momentarily while she tied her sneakers( down to earth, remember). I should be clear that whenever I say she "sat on me", I mean she sat on my face. It just seems so painful to actually say it. In the evenings, she would sit on me while watching TV and also if she was phoning someone. When she was phoning she would lift her legs up and sit facing my legs.

She was an expert at "sitting". She knew just how to sit so that she could decide whether I should breathe or not. While watching TV, just for her convenience, she would sit in such a way that I could breathe if I toiled enough. While tying her shoe-laces, however, I could just hold my breathe and hope she finishes fast. She made no attempt whatsoever to communicate wit me, or any other men there. The only thing I had to look forward to all day was the torture she would put me through by crushing my face when she came back. Although even that seemed less in comparison to the endless wait I had to endure.

The chairs were fed once a day from a common plate. Their job was worse in my opinion. She would use them only while eating breakfast or dinner. And that too she would use only one of them at a time. Although sometimes if she was in a good enough mood, she would let one of them massage her feet with his mouth. She would pick one of them at random when she needed to use the computer. At all other times all they did was stay on all fours, hoping she would have the kindness of using them.

She never walked much in the house. Whenever she wanted to travel within the apartment, she would snap her fingers and within seconds th boy would come crawling on all fours to take her where she wanted to go on his back. He was fed the least. She wanted him to be frail so that he would find it more difficult to carry her weight. I also learned that there was, in fact, a guy who lives inside her bathroom. He was blindfolded all the time, so that he never saw her naked. His hands were also tied so that he couldn't undo the blindfold. The butler (the only guy who was allowed to talk) told me about his existence and his job. I couldn't believe it myself when I heard it first, but it was his job to lick her ass clean after she was done taking a shit! I don't know what voodoo she could be using for a man to willingly do something that disgusting! She would make him keep at it until she was satisfied that her ass was spotless.

Krista never locked her apartment when she left. Which meant any of them could actually walk out the door and never look back. But on the contrary, they never even moved from their assigned positions. The chairs knelt on the ground on all fours all day, even when Krista was not home, and even when she was sleeping. I learned that the ponyboy and the toilet guy had actually begged Krista to let them stay with her and serve her. Also all of them paid her half of what they made to Krista as fee for letting them be her slaves. In the butler's opinion, the toilet guy was the luckiest of them all, followed by ponyboy and then me.

My friends and family wont find that I'm missing anytime soon. I have been out of touch with them recently. I'm slowly going crazy here. You cant imagine how torturing it is to just wait here counting the seconds slowly go by, dreading each of them, knowing that each of them are bringing me closer to the inconsiderate torture she would put me through once she gets back. It would have been so much better if she would at least talk to me once in a while. Forget that, she wouldn't even look at me. She's making a horrible mistake if she thinks that I'm going to grow to like this ever! A mistake at my cost too. I'm writing this note bit by bit whenever I'm allowed bathroom breaks. Its been too weeks since I've seen the outside world. I'm going to float this note down the window once I'm done. If anyone finds this, please, please find it in your hearts to help me escape from this prison I'm locked up in!