Resistance Ch. 01

Story Info
Star trek Voyager fan fiction.
5.7k words
4.44
12.6k
25

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been binge watching Star Trek Voyager on Netflix, and decided to see what I could come up with.

For those of you familiar with the show, don't ding me too bad. For everyone else, watch the show, Seven of Nine makes her first appearance in season 3.

* * * * *

Resistance Is Futile...But Pleasurable

Chapter One

Stardate 52447.6

Seven of Nine looked up from the padd she was scanning when the door chime sounded, then sat it on a table as she got to her feet.

"Enter." She said as she moved toward the door of the holodeck.

Harry Kim hesitated for a moment outside the door, then stepped inside.

"The uh...Captain Janeway said that you wanted to see me and to meet you he..." He began as he heard the holodeck door swish shut behind him.

"Yes ensign, I requested that you be assigned to me until further notice for a personal project, and the captain has agreed." Seven said as she walked over to stand in front of him. "Please remove your uniform so we may begin."

Harry just looked at her for a moment, then turned and took a step toward the door.

"The door was secured when you entered and you will not be allowed to leave, or communicate with anyone outside the holodeck until the scheduled activity is completed." Seven said as she watched him tap on his comm badge.

"Ensign Kim to Captain Janeway." He said, turning to face her.

There was no response. He waited a moment, then tapped the comm badge again

"Kim to Commander Chakotay, please respond."

"As I said, no communications with anyone outside the holodeck will be permitted." Seven said as she stepped closer to him. She laid her hand on his shoulder as she said, "Please remove your uniform, or I will remove it for you."

"Wait! Just wait a minute." Harry said, twisting to one side and slipping from between Seven and the door. He moved further into the holodeck, looking around at the setting she'd selected.

The walls of the room were paneled with a dark wood, and the furnishings included a large plush couch upholstered with a brocade fabric, a heavy oak coffee table with matching end tables, and ornate lighting fixtures. One end of the room was dominated by a huge canopy bed with red velour curtains.

"Is this...is this one of the upstairs rooms at Sandrine's, Tom Paris' holoprogram?" He asked as he moved over and sat on one end of the couch. He perched on the edge of the cushion as he looked at her. "You know that place is a brothel, and not just a bar that Tom hangs out in."

"Yes, I am aware. But Mr. Paris allowed me to copy portions of the program for this simulation." She told him as she walked over and picked up the padd from the table. "He informed me that this environment helps assist in making humans more comfortable with romantic activities. He was quite vocal on the topic."

"So you wa...you expect...Seven, you need to explain exactly what's going on here." Harry said, looking up at her. "You're acting very strangely, and I'm getting more than a little uncomfortable."

"I require information on human social mores." She said as she tapped on the padd. "Specifically, romantic encounters, and the mechanics of related sexual practices. The crew seems to spend an inordinate amount of time involved in, or discussing these activities, and I wish to understand their fascination with the subject."

"So you want me to help you learn about sex, and why humans are so interested in it, is that what you're saying?"

"That is an accurate summation of..."

"Stop talking." Harry said as he got to his feet and stepped around the coffee table. He stopped in front of her and took the padd from her hand.

"For me to be able to do this, and for you to get the most out of it, you're going to need to follow my lead, and do exactly as I say." He said as he tapped on the padd. "Can you do that? Please answer yes or no."

"I do not..."

"No Seven, you may respond yes or no to my question." Harry said, looking up at her. "If you won't comply, you should end this simulation so we can both leave."

Seven looked at him, taken back by this unexpected turn of events. She had chosen Ensign Kim because she knew that he was sexually attracted to her, and based on his demeanor around her, she felt that he would be the most likely to willingly her assist her in her research.

"Go ahead and end the simul..." Harry began as he turned toward the ornate door hiding the entrance to the holodeck.

"Yes, I will comply with your instructions." Seven said quickly. "Ple...please do not leave."

"I thought you'd see it my way." Harry said with a small smile. He tapped on the padd for a moment, then handed it back to her. "Step behind that screen and put on the clothes you'll find there. There are instructions on the padd on how they should be worn."

Seven took the padd and walked over behind the screen as he instructed. She found a set of lacy white lingerie, including a push-up bra, which was basically just a pair of half cups to support her breasts, leaving most of them exposed. There was also a garter belt with a wide waistband and finely patterned garters. The last item was a pair of sheer silk stockings.

"What is the purpose of these garments ensign?" Seven asked as she began to take off her drab brown unitard.

"Male sexual arousal." Harry laughed as he went over to the wall next to the door. He opened a panel to access the holodeck controls as he went on. "I mean, it's not like you don't turn me on already, but I prefer scantily clad women as opposed to fully nude. The outfit I selected will add to your visual appeal for me."

"I have seen how you look at my body, and noted your physical responses." Seven said as she glanced at the padd, then began to put on the lingerie. "Your pheromone levels, as well as your heart rate and breathing increase, and at times, your penis engorges, making an obvious bulge in your uniform. Several of the female crew members have commented of its size."

"You'll have to give me a list of who was interested." Harry laughed as he worked at the panel, making adjustments to the program. "But we can do that later. Right now, how are you doing with those clothes?"

"I am nearly fully attired with the garments provided. I am putting on the second leg sheath now." Seven said from behind the screen. "Why was there no footwear provided?"

"It's called a stocking." Harry said as he closed the panel and moved back over to the couch. "And I didn't include footwear because you're going to need some training to wear the shoes I want to see you in."

"Please explain how these garments will assist in gathering the information I require on human sexual practices." Seven said as she stepped from behind the screen.

"You'll just have to take my wor..." Harry began, stopping in mid-sentence when he saw her.

"Do you find these garments satisfactory ensig...Harry?" Seven asked. "Am I now more visually appealing to you?"

"You've always been visually appealing to me Seven." Harry said as he came over to stand in front of her. "But yes, this outfit is much more visually pleasing than your regular uniform. There's just one minor adjustment we need to make. Go over and sit on the end of the bed, raise your legs and spread them apart."

"Are you going to attempt to copulate with me now?" Seven asked as she went over and sat on the bed. She leaned back so she was resting on her elbows as she lifted her legs and spread them wide apart. "My vagina is not sufficiently lubric..."

"Computer, photonic depilitator with one half inch and one inch guards." Harry said, holding his hand out.

The device appeared in his hand and he walked over and knelt at the foot of the bed. His face was less than a foot from her richly furred pussy slit.

"What do you intend to do with that device ensign?" Seven asked, raising up and looking at him between her legs.

"I'm going to trim this forest of pubic hair." Harry told her as he activated the depilitator and set the half inch guard in place.

"And this action will have what effect? Please explain."

"First, not having all this hair covering it will make your pussy more visually appealing for me." Harry said as he ran his fingers through the dense curls on either side of her pussylips. "Second, it will make it more pleasurable for me when I eat you out...perform oral sex on you. Oral and digital stimulation if performed properly greatly enhance both male and female arousal."

"So you intend to remove all of the hair covering my vaginal area. Is this correct?"

"No, I intend to trim the hairs on either side of your pussylips, and shape the hairs above it into a visually appealing pattern." Harry told her. "Depending on how it feels on my face, I may remove all the hair between your legs later. We can experiment as we go."

"This is an acceptable plan of action. Please proceed." Seven said as she watched him. "You seem to have adapted quickly to these circumstances, and are now demonstrating characteristics I have not seen in you before. Can you explain how, or why this has occurred?"

"All I can say is, if making my fantasies come true will help in your research, count me in." Harry laughed as he activated the Depilitator. "Now lie still, This should only take a minute."

Seven watched as Harry moved the depilitator in short even strokes between her legs, removing thick tufts of hair with each movement. After a few moments, he raised up, looking at the heavy growth still covering her pubic mound and lower stomach.

"I'm thinking about leaving just a landing strip, a narrow patch of hair here." He told her, laying two fingers in the middle of her pubic patch. "That will be visually appealing to me, and easy for you to maintain if you decide that you like it. What do you think of that?"

"That is acceptable." Seven said, still watching him.

"Okay, here we go." Harry said softly, switching to the wider guide.

He left his fingers in place as he ran the depilitator slowly over one side of her pubic hair, then the other. Once he had a swath cleared on either side, he quickly removed the rest of the hairs in even strokes, moving slowly outward. Leaning back, he looked at the result from several angles, then leaned back in and trimmed the edges of the landing strip. As a finishing touch, he trimmed the overall length of the remaining hairs to half an inch.

When he was finished, he leaned back and looked up at Seven.

"Well, what do you think?" He asked. "Do you like it?"

Seven leaned up and looked at the narrow strip of hair just above her pussy. She couldn't see between her legs, so she held out her hand as she said, "Computer, mirror, handheld."

The mirror appeared in her hand and she held it between her legs so she could see the lips of her pussy.

The skin on either side of her pussylips still had a short covering of hair, but it was now neatly trimmed close to the skin.

"I agree, the appearance of my vaginal area is visually pleasing." She said as she moved the mirror around slowly. "The mons veneris is very prominent, and the labia majora and minora are both easily visible. Does having visual access to a female's anatomy have an arousing effect on human males?"

"I can't speak for all males, but for me the answer is yes." Harry told her.

"If you were to remove the remaining hair around the mons veneris and remove all obstruction to your view, would that make my vaginal area more appealing to you?" She asked, looking down at him.

"We can try that later if you'd like, but I find your vaginal area very appealing right now." Harry said softly. "But there is one more test I need to do before we make that decision."

"Please clarify. What is this test you wish to perform?" Seven asked.

"I want to see how the hairs around your pussy feel on my face." He said as he ran his fingers over the lightly furred skin. He stroked them up and down a few times, then moved his fingers over so they slipped between the lips of her pussy. "What do you think of that?"

"You intend to place your face in contact with my vaginal area to judge whether the sensory experience is pleasurable to you. Is that correct?"

"Yes, and judging by the way your breathing has increased, and the way you're squirming on the bed, I think you like what my fingers are doing to you." Harry said, moving his fingers in long slow strokes up and down between her pussylips. "You labia are swelling, and your pussy juices are covering my fingers."

"The digital stimulation you are inducing is causing unusual sensations." Seven said, beginning to breathe harder. "I cannot say if I find them pleasant or unpleasant. I do not have a point of reference."

"Is what I'm doing with my fingers making you uncomfortable? Am I causing you pain?" Harry asked.

"No, I am experiencing no pain or discomfort." Seven said breathily, arching her hips up toward his fingers.

"Then let's see what you think of this." Harry said, dropping his head and pressing his lips lightly to her pussylips. He kissed her gently, then dipped his tongue between the puffy lips of her pussy, dragging it slowly up to the top and slapping it lightly at her clit.

"No! Please desist!" Seven groaned, throwing her head back as she arched her hips up at his face. "These sensations are much more intense than the digital stimulation. I am unable to process all..."

"Okay, so we need to go slow, and let you build up gradually." Harry said lightly. He reached up and took her hands, guiding them down so they rested on the back of his head. "Use your hands to move my head around. I'm going to show you different stimulation techniques, and I want you to guide me to where you want me, and tell me what you like. All you have to say is less, or more to anything I do. Do you understand?"

"Understood...you may proceed." Seven said softly. She raised her head and watched as he lowered his head between her legs again.

Harry puckered his lips and blew a stream of air at her pussylips, moving his head up and down the length of her pussy slit.

"Mo...more. Please increase pressure concentration." Seven moaned at the sensation. "Is it possible to increase the temperature of the stream as well?"

"I can give you warm." Harry said, raising up a bit and exhaling onto her pussy mound. Then he leaned in and blew a stronger stream of air in a slow circle around over her pussy. "Or I can give you concentrated. I'm sorry, but I can't do both at the same time."

"Resume concentrated stream, focused on and between the labia as with the initial contact."

"In a minute, we can come back to that." Harry said. "I want to try some different stimulations, and see how you respond. We need to get an idea of what you do and don't like. That's the whole point of what we're doing after all."

"As I understand it, the primary purpose of human sexuality is procreation, with the secondary purpose of assisting in bonding between a male and a female." Seven said as she watched Harry lower his head again.

"Yes, the sexual experience can be richer for both the male and the female when there is an emotional bond between them." Harry said, planting light kisses all over her pussy mound.

Before Seven could say anything, Harry took one pussylip between his lips, sucking and nibbling at it gently.

Seven gasped, and her fingers tightened in his hair as she pulled his mouth tighter against her.

Harry smiled as he increased the pressure on her labia, then let it slip from his mouth and moved over to the other one.

Seven moaned as he sucked on it lightly, and she felt a shiver run up her spine as he nipped at the labia with his teeth.

"More...please." She grunted as her ass rose up off the bed. Her hands held his mouth firmly against her pubic mound as she writhed under him.

Harry nipped and nibbled at her labia for a few moments longer, then moved his mouth as he spread her pussylips with his fingers and dipped his tongue into the tight wet hole of her pussy.

"Nnnnggghhh...continue...continue." Seven grunted, letting her upper body fall back onto the bed as her hips worked frantically under him.

Harry darted his tongue in and out lazily, swishing his tongue around the tight ring of muscle guarding the opening. Every time he dipped his tongue into her pussy, Seven would grunt and hump up at him, indicating her pleasure.

Seven was lost in a maelstrom of sensations, and she was having difficulty processing all of them completely. She had stopped trying to understand what was happening to her, and was just letting each new sensation sweep over her, letting Harry take her wherever he wanted.

A nonstop stream of grunts and moans came from her as Harry fucked his tongue in and out of her, and she felt that she had lost control of her lower body. Her hips worked steadily, humping up to meet his tongue as he darted it in and out of her.

Harry had never seen a woman this excited before. He didn't know if she was having an orgasm or not, but he was sure that she was enjoying everything he was doing to her.

He was having a great time. Seven's pussy juices were tart, musky and sweet all at the same time, and her scent was intoxicating. He was using his fingers to spread her pussy wider as he plastered his mouth to her pussy hole, sucking hungrily for every drop he could get.

"Rest...must rest...please desist." Seven moaned, pushing weakly at him.

Harry ignored her, moving his mouth up so his tongue dragged up the length of her pussy slit until he reached her clit. He sucked the stiff little nubbin into his mouth as he pressed two fingers into the opening of her pussy.

Seven's fingers clenched into fists in his hair, her nails digging painfully into the skin at the back of his head as her hips jerked up off the bed. She writhed frantically under him as he started sucking on her clit, gently at first, then more forcefully as she responded to his oral caresses.

"More...desist...continue..." Seven muttered incoherently as Harry sucked eagerly on her clit. When his fingers drove deep into her pussy, her eyes rolled back in her head as her body stiffened, and she let out an ear splitting shriek.

Harry backed off, easing his fingers halfway from her pussy as he lessened the pressure on her clit. He kept sucking gently, pumping his fingers lazily in and out as she writhed and rolled back and forth under him.

He let her move him as she wanted, licking and kissing gently wherever she moved his mouth, until finally, she slumped under him, her hands loosening their grip in his hair.

Seven lay on the bed, breathing heavily as she tried to regain control of her senses. She had never experienced sensations like these before, and she was having difficulty processing them.

Harry moved up on the bed and stretched out beside her, laying his hand on her stomach and rubbing lightly up and down.

"More...that is a pleasant sensation." Seven whispered, wriggling over so he was pressed against her.

Harry laughed softly, slipping his other arm under her. Seven purred happily as she pressed her face into his shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

(-)

Seven came out of the fog of sleep slowly, another sensation she was unaccustomed to. She rolled over on the bed and opened her eyes, and was surprised when she found that she was disappointed that Harry was no longer in the bed with her.

Sitting up, she slid over to the edge of the bed and moved the curtains aside. She felt a sigh of relief escape her as she saw Harry sitting on the couch looking at the padd she'd been using.

"I am pleased to see that you are still here ensign." She said as she got off the bed and crossed the room.

"Sorry, I had to pee, and you were sleeping so peacefully when I came back, I didn't want to disturb you." Harry grinned. "But be honest with me, did you miss me when you saw I wasn't there?"

"I must admit a sense of disappointment at discovering that you had left the bed, then a sense of relief that you had not left the holodeck." She said as she came to a stop in front of him.

12