Resistance Ch. 02

Story Info
Star Trek Voyager Fan Fiction.
5.9k words
4.52
8.3k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things rarely go as you expect them to, as Seven Of Nine discovers in this installment. She also takes the opportunity to put what she has learned on her own about human sexuality into practice, much to Harry's surprise...

* * * * *

Resistance Is Futile...But Pleasurable

Chapter Two

Seven of Nine groaned as she rolled over on the bed, reaching up and pulling a pillow over her head in an attempt to block out the blinding light coming from all over the room.

"Ho ho, it looks like someone finally decided to wake up on her own!" Harry Kim laughed as he came out of the bathroom in his quarters. He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, then grasped the sheet and jerked it toward the foot of the bed. "Up and at 'em sweet cheeks...you're due in the Astrometrics lab in ten minutes. If you don't get a move on, you're going to be late."

"Please lower your volume level and dim lighting to lowest possible setting." Seven groaned, wrapping the pillow tighter around her head.

"Awwww, does my pretty have a hangover this morning?" Harry laughed. "Well, I tried to warn you about the Long Island Iced Teas last night, but you just wouldn't listen."

"The time to warn me would have been before I consumed any of the beverage, not while I was consuming the third glass." Seven muttered as she rolled to the side of the bed and tried to get to her feet.

After the third failed attempt, she squeezed one eye open and peered bleary at Harry.

"I am having difficulty getting out of the bed." She said slowly, her voice so soft he could barely hear her. "I require your assistance getting to the shower."

She looked over at him as he just sat beside her, not moving.

"Please." She added as he grinned at her.

"Much better pretty." Harry laughed as he leaned over, lifting her arm and draping it around his neck. He glanced over at her, then got to his feet, hauling her up behind him.

He led her over to the bathroom and guided her into the shower stall, helping her put her hand on the grab rail.

"I'm sorry pretty." Harry said, the smile obvious in his voice as he turned the shower on full blast at its coldest setting.

Every muscle in Seven of Nine's body stiffened and she barely suppressed a scream, but she resisted, forcing herself to remain under the near freezing spray for a full twenty count. Releasing her grip on the grab rail, she turned, bracing both hands on the shower walls as she let the frigid spray beat at her back and neck for another twenty count.

"Twenty." She hadn't meant to say the number aloud, it just slipped out. Turning again, she adjusted the water temperature to a tepid setting and proceeded to wash quickly. She winced as she moved her hand between her legs, but smiled as she recalled waking Harry repeatedly throughout the night to stimulate her digitally. She had wanted him to stimulate her orally, but he had refused.

"Four minutes." Harry said cheerily from behind her. "Time to get that sweet little ass of yours out of that shower."

"Agreed...I do have a sweet little ass." Seven said as she turned off the shower and turned to face him.

"That you do, and I want a chance to see more of it later." Harry said as he wrapped the towel around her, then leaned closer and kissed her on the cheek. "Lunch in the mess hall, thirteen hundred hours. Don't be late."

"I do not believe I will have an appetite." Seven said as he walked out the door.

"You don't have to eat pretty, you just have to show up." Harry laughed.

Seven heard his laughter as the outer door swished shut behind him.

(-)

Seven held onto the bulkhead wall as the sickbay doors swished shut behind her. She looked around the room, and not seeing the doctor she said, "Computer, activate emergency medical hologram."

"Please state the nature of the medical emergency." The doctor said as he materialized. He looked around the room, and when he saw her, he smiled and said, "Ah Seven, what can I do for you this morning? You look like you're not feeling too well."

"I...I consumed an excessive quantity of alcohol last night, and I require your assistance to remedy the situation." She said as she made her way carefully over to the biobed and leaned against it.

"Have you had a negative reaction to synthahol before, or is this the first occurrence?" The doctor asked, picking up a medical tricorder and scanning her quickly.

"The substance was alcohol, not synthahol doctor." She said, not looking at him. "I consumed several large Long Island Ice Teas, and was informed that the alcohol content was approximately ninety percent."

"Ninety percent, or ninety proof? When it comes to alcohol, there is quite a difference." The doctor said. "Be that as it may, based on these readings I can safely say that a B-12 booster and an injection of neurozine to counteract the remaining effects of the alcohol will have you feeling as good as new. Please sit on the biobed while I get the hypospray."

She was still trying to get up on the biobed when he returned.

"Never mind Seven, I can give you the injection just as well standing up." He said as he stepped up behind her and pressed the hypo spray against her neck. "You should start feeling the effects from that in the next ten to fifteen minutes. Is there anything else I can do for you this morning?"

Seven winced as she turned to face him. The tenderness in her groin was getting worse by the moment. She could see the doctor looking at her with concern.

"I...I am experiencing discomfort in my groin that is rapidly approaching painful. I first noticed it when I woke up this morning."

"Specifically where is this discomfort?" The doctor asked. "Can you give me more information?

"The discomfort is in...my vaginal area." Seven said softly.

"I'll need to do a physical examination." The doctor said as he lowered the biobed and activated the holostirrups. "Please remove your uniform and lie in the biobed with your feet in the stirrups."

Seven pushed her unitard down and kicked it off over her feet, leaving it lying in a pile on the floor. She slid onto the biobed and laid back, raising her legs and settling her feet in the stirrups.

"I can already see the problem." The doctor said as he moved around to the end of the table. He moved his tricorder over her groin, nodding as he saw the result. "Your labia are bruised and inflamed, and your clitoris shows a mild abrasion. There doesn't appear to be any serious damage or injury. I'm going to apply an analgesic ointment and a topical anesthetic, but you will need to refrain from sexual activity for the next several days."

"Oh...that is...I understand doctor. I will refrain." Seven said as she waited for the doctor to continue.

"I wasn't aware that you had become sexually active." The doctor said as he applied the ointment. "You haven't been having intercourse, unless your partner has an unusually small penis. Your hymen is still intact, though there appear to be tears in several places."

"What sort of activity are you attempting, and with who?" The doctor went on as he came around the table and helped her sit up. He bent over and picked up her unitard and handed it to her.

"I have been studying the effects of oral and digital stimulation on my vaginal area." Seven said as she got off the bed and slipped her unitard back on. "My partner is quite skilled in both types of stimulation, much to my surprise."

"And who is this new lover, if I may ask?"

"I...I am not free to disclose that information." Seven said as she got to her feet and turned to face the doctor. "He is not aware that I am discussing this with you, and I do not wish to violate his trust."

"Well, please tell him to be more careful next time." The doctor told her. "He was obvio..."

"My partner was not at fault doctor." Seven said. "Any injuries I sustained were my fault. I woke my partner repeatedly during the night requesting he stimulate me, and he simply complied."

"Just how many times did you request he stimulate you?" the doctor asked.

"At least four after we had returned to his quarters. I initially requested that he stimulate me orally, which he is proficient at, but he refused. I then requested...to the point of insisting...that he stimulate me digitally."

"All this occurred under the influence of the alcohol I assume." the doctor said. "Tell me, was your partner also under the influence..."

"I do not believe so. He only consumed one glass of the beverage, and did not appear to be showing any effects." She told him. "I do not believe that he was attempting to lower my inhibitions with the alcohol. We had already engaged in oral sex, and were relaxing with an array of what he referred to as junk food, none of which had any nutritional value. He did caution me about the beverage, but I found the taste so compelling that I ignored his warnings."

"I must say, I am impressed that you accept responsibility for your actions so readily, while maintaining the privacy of your partner." The doctor said as he walked with her toward the door. "You are showing growth, but I should warn you about not picking up too many bad habits along the way."

"I shall attempt to comply doctor." Seven said as she stepped through the door. "And I shall continue to rely on your guidance."

(-)

"Cargo bay two." Seven said as she stepped onto the turbolift.

Tapping her comm badge, she said, "Seven of Nine to Captain Janeway, please respond."

"Janeway here. What can I do for you Seven?"

"I am experiencing medical issues captain." Seven said slowly. "I just left sickbay, and request permission to regenerate in my alcove for at least two hours."

"Take four." Janeway replied. "What type of medical issues are you experiencing?"

"I sustained a minor injury of a personal nature, which I would prefer not to discuss if possible."

"I understand." Janeway laughed. "Resume your duties in the Astrometrics lab when you finish regenerating. Janeway out."

(-)

Seven of Nine opened her eyes as the regeneration cycle ended, and she stepped down from the alcove.

She ran a diagnostic on her Borg systems, then paused, closing her eyes as she tried to sense the current state of her human form. She experienced a sense of irritation that she could not run a diagnostic on her body the way she could her Borg implants, and made a mental note to speak to the doctor about what could be done. The irritation in her groin was not as intense as it had been earlier, and her hangover had dissipated.

"Computer, please locate Ensign Kim." She said.

"Ensign Harry Kim is in turbolift two, destination Deck Two." The computer responded.

"The mess hall. I am to meet him in the mess hall at thirteen hundred hours." She said under her breath as she walked over to the door.

Walking quickly down the corridor, she made her way to the turbolift and stepped inside.

"Deck two." She said as the doors closed.

The turbolift doors opened almost immediately, and she walked down the corridor to the mess hall.

Harry Kim was sitting with Tom Paris and B'elanna Torres, and she walked over and stood beside him.

"May I join you?" She asked, looking down at him.

"Sure, there's an empty seat right here." Harry said, pushing the chair next to him out a little.

"I would prefer to sit on your left." Seven told him, letting her eyes flick to his crotch, then back to his face. "If that would be possible..."

"Not eating today Seven?" Tom Paris grinned, watching Harry slide over into the empty seat.

"I may consume nourishment later." She said as she sat down and moved her hands under the table. She waited a moment, then eased her right hand over onto Harry's leg.

Harry coughed around a mouthful of food, shooting a glance at Seven.

"Are you in distress ensign? Do you require assistance?" She asked, looking at him blandly.

"No...no, I was just surprised...by the taste. I wasn't expecting that Celarian pepper to be so tart." Harry said after a moment. He looked at her, letting his eyes flick down to his crotch, then back to her face. "I'm fine now...so please, go on...you were saying?"

Seven nodded as she turned to B'elanna.

"Lt. Torres, several of the screens in the Astrometrics lab are not functioning properly." She said as she moved her hand up into Harry's crotch. She could feel the shape of his cock under his uniform pants, and she rubbed her fingers lightly up and down over it.

"And just how are they not performing properly?" B'elanna asked. "In your opinion that is."

"There is a distortion in the lower left quadrant of the main screen, and several of the peripheral screens are showing a random pixelation."

"Oh, okay, I'll get someone down to look at it." B'elanna said.

"To assist in diagnostics, I must report that Naomi Wildman spilled a container of liquid on an isolinear control interface yesterday morning." Seven told her. She could feel Harry's cock stiffening under her fingers, so she increased the length of her strokes over its length. "She made an attempt to clean up the liquid, but it appears that it was not sufficient."

"And I'll talk to Naomi about liquids around work stations." B'elanna said with a smile. "This isn't the first time she's spilled something on a work surface."

"I do not normally allow her to bring food or drinks into the lab." Seven said as she increased the pressure of her hand on Harry's cock. Her fingers closed around its length, and she moved it up and down in short slow strokes. "She arrived unexpectedly, and had the beverage with her..."

"I know, she does it all the time." B'elanna laughed.

"Are you okay Harry?" B'elanna asked, looking over at him. "You got quiet all of a sudden. You sure there's nothing wrong?"

"Huh? No...I'm fine." Harry managed to say. Seven's hand was still moving up and down on his cock, and her fingers were teasing the underside. "I was just listening, and trying to decide if I should offer Seven some of my fruit."

"That is most generous ensign." Seven said, closing her hand firmly around the throbbing shaft of his cock. She squeezed it, then continued her gentle stroking. "The red one looks interesting...what is that?"

"Mmmmm, the strawberry." Harry said, smiling over at her. "I was really looking forward to that..."

He stopped speaking as her hand moved down and her fingernails dug lightly into the spongy knob of his cockhead.

"But uh...I'd be happy to share it with you. Would that be okay?"

"That will be acceptable, but just a small piece please." Seven said, moving her hand back onto the shaft of his cock, but letting her thumb brush back and forth over the head.

Harry nodded, not trusting himself to speak. He cut off a piece of the strawberry and speared it with his fork. Lifting it, he offered it to her.

Seven leaned forward and took the fork into her mouth, watching him as she did. Letting her lips slip slowly from it, she chewed slowly as she increased the pressure on his cockhead with her thumb.

"An interesting taste." she said. "I may add it to my dietary regimen."

Turning back to Torres, she said, "Please inform me when you can assign a crewman to repair the screens in the Astrometrics lab. I would like to see the problem resolved before the screens become unusable."

"I'll look at it later this evening." B'elanna said.

"I have a scheduled activity in the holodeck beginning at nineteen hundred hours, so I will not be available to assist." Seven said as she got to her feet. She nodded at all three of them and said, "Thank you for allowing me to join you. This has been a most pleasant experience."

(-)

"So did you enjoy yourself?" Harry asked as he came into the Astrometrics lab an hour later.

"If you are referring to the sexual activities we engaged in last night, I have decided that I did enjoy myself." Seven said as she turned toward him. She leaned back against the console, letting her hands rest on the edge as she arched her back slightly. "I have also decided that the sensations resulting from the stimulation you provided can best be described as pleasure."

"Actually, I was talking about what happened in the mess hall a little while ago." He said as he walked toward her. "Did you have fun teasing me like that, then leaving me sitting there with a hard-on for anyone to see? I had to sit there for almost twenty minutes waiting for it to go down, and was late getting back to the bridge!"

"I must admit to feeling a sense of satisfaction from that activity." Seven said and she shifted slightly against the console. "My studies in human sexuality describe that activity as cock teasing. I did not expect the experience to be so enjoyable."

"Is that what you're doing now, teasing me again?" Harry asked as he stopped in front of her.

"Please clarify." Seven said, arching her back a little more, making her breasts stand up even higher. "I do not know what you are talking about."

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." Harry laughed, reaching up and cupping her breasts in his hands. "This is what you want me to do, isn't it? You want to feel my hands on your body, stimulating you. Admit it."

"Your statement is not completely inaccurate." She said as she leaned toward him, forcing her breasts more firmly against his hands. "We neglected to study the effects of stimulation of the mammary glands in our initial session. We also omitted oral contact, commonly referred to as kissing. To use a human slang expression, we went directly to third base."

"If you want the truth, I have trouble keeping my eyes off your tits most of the time." Harry grunted as he squeezed and molded her breasts roughly. "Take your clothes off, I want to feel them naked in my hands, and I want to eat you again!"

"No..." Seven moaned, pushing him away. "I must refrain from sexual activity for a short time, a day or two at most. I experienced bruising and inflammation in my vag..."

"I sorry Seven, I didn't mean to..."

"As I told the doctor, the fault is mine." She said, looking at him. "But I wish to continue our studies in human sexuality, if you are agreeable."

"If it means I get to see you naked again, I'm all for it." Harry laughed. "But just what did you have in mind?"

"I wish to finish what I started in the mess hall." She said as she spun him around and pushed him against the console, kicking his feet apart as she pushed him down over the panels. Reaching down, she opened the fly on his uniform and fished his cock out quickly.

"You achieved a turgid state rapidly in the mess hall." Seven said huskily as she wrapped her hand around his naked cockshaft and started stroking it lightly. "You will do so now."

"If you keep doing what you're doing, I'll get hard fast." Harry grunted, turning his head so he could see her. "But let me raise up a little, I can't breathe."

Seven eased the pressure she was applying to his back, and Harry took a deep breath, then settled back against the panels. Seven eased her free hand under his body, running it over his chest as she jerked his cock lazily.

"Your body is well toned ensign, you maintain yourself well." Seven said softly. She leaned closer, letting her lips brush his ear as she said, "I too have trouble keeping my eyes off of you at times. I have even intentionally brushed against you, or assumed a provocative stance in an attempt to see your penis achieve a turgid state."

"I knew it!" Harry laughed, moving his hips in time with her hand on his cock. "There's no way you could always be standing in just the right position to make those big beautiful tits stick out like that."

His cock was fully hard now, and jutted out from under him like a length of steep pipe. Seven squeezed and milked his cock gently as she stroked it steadily.

"Are my breasts the only part of my anatomy you wish to see?" Seven asked moving her hand faster on his cock. "You commented on my sweet little ass this morning...please explain."

12