Resistance Ch. 03

Story Info
Star Trek Erotica Fan Fiction.
6.2k words
4.66
8.9k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You may have noticed, I don't plan my storylines, I just kind of let them happen. This one took off in a completely unexpected direction, and I wasn't real happy with it at first, but I kinda like the way it ended up.

Let me know what you think...

* * * * *

Resistance Is Futile...But Pleasurable

Chapter Three

"Computer, activate emergency medical hologram." Seven of Nine said as she stepped into sickbay.

"I am already active, Seven." The doctor said as he come over and stood in front of her. "Crewman Parks came in at oh four hundred complaining about respiratory distress..."

"I am not interested in Crewman Parks imaginary ailments." Seven said as she walked over to the biobed, stripping off her unitard as she went. She hopped up on the biobed and laid back as she looked up at him. "Please examine my vaginal injuries and advise when I may resume sexual activity."

"Since you insist." The doctor said as he stepped over, activating the holostirrups and lifting her feet into them. He opened his tricorder and ran it slowly over her midsection and groin, then sat it aside and probed gingerly at her labia. Spreading the labia with his fingers, he leaned closer to examine her clitoris.

"You appear to be healing remarkable well." He said as he stood up and came around the table. "The bruises and inflammation on the labia are nearly healed, but the abrasion on your clitoris needs more time. For your own comfort, you should wait at least another twenty four hours before you attempt any kind of sexual activity."

"Understood." Seven said as she got to her feet and stepped into her unitard. "I now require information on methods to allow the vagina to accept a larger than average penis without damage or discomfort. My partner and I discussed the issue last night while making out, and he stated that repeated digital stimulation over a period of one to two weeks will assist in loosening the vaginally cavity, reducing the possibility of discomfort or injury. Can confirm his hypothesis?"

"It certainly sounds as if your partner is going to be a caring and considerate lover." The doctor said as he took her arm and led her into the back of the sickbay. Gesturing toward a chair, he activated a large display and brought up an image of the female genitalia. "You said that your partner's penis is larger than average. Can you give me its dimensions?"

"In a flaccid state, his penis is almost eighteen centimeters." Seven told him. "In a turgid state, it can exceed twenty-eight centimeters in length, and seventeen centimeters in circumference."

She smiled as she looked up at the doctor and added, "My young stallion is most impressively endowed."

"Indeed he is." The doctor said. "And he is also correct. With careful digital stimulation of your vaginal canal, your vagina should loosen enough to be able to accommodate his penis comfortably. There will still be some discomfort at first, there almost always is with the first coital experience. However, I am comfortable stating that if you follow the regimen your partner has outlined, you should be able to safely have intercourse in the timeframe he proposed."

"I will inform my..."

"Would you like me to speak to him for you?" The doctor asked. "I am already aware of the identity of your partner. There is only one member of the crew whose genitalia even comes close to the measurements you describe, much less matching almost perfectly."

"No, this is unacceptable." Seven said, getting to her feet and pacing back and forth. "We agreed not to reveal our...studies to the crew. I have violated his trust, and now he will not wish to have me as his..."

"If I know the young man you are speaking of," The doctor said, coming over and putting his hand on her shoulder. "I can assure you, his feelings for you will not change. You have done nothing wrong. I deduced his identity with minimal information because of my familiarity with the crew's medical records. But you should inform him that I am aware of his identity and your relationship, so he can make his own decision as to how to proceed."

"That is a prudent course of action." Seven said as she turned toward the door. Before she could take a step, the doctor's voice stopped her.

"I have a question before you go Seven." The doctor said. "Are you falling in love with your...young stallion?"

Seven looked at him for a moment, then nodded once before she turned on her heel and left the sickbay.

(-)

"Deck eight." Seven said as she stepped into the turbolift.

She tapped her comm badge as the lift started moving and said, "Seven of Nine to Ensign Kim, please meet me in the Astrometrics lab as soon as possible."

"I'm on the bridge right now Seven." Harry replied. "It's going to be at least two hours before I can get away."

"Understood." Seven said. "Please meet me as soon as you are able. Seven out."

She closed the connection, and when the doors opened, she walked down the corridor to the Astrometrics lab.

(-)

"So, did you and Harry have a good time in here yesterday?" B'elanna Torres asked as Seven stepped into the Astrometrics lab. "It sure looked like it, from what I saw on the data logs."

"What?" Seven said, stopping in her tracks. "How..."

"You cleaned all the cum off the console, but you missed a spot on the floor." B'elanna said, swaggering over to stand in front of Seven. She stood with her arms folded over her chest as she went on. "After I found that, it was easy to review the sensor logs to see exactly what happened."

"No...unacceptable." Seven whispered, backing away from her.

"Unacceptable? Of course it was unacceptable!" B'elanna laughed. "Engaging in sexual activity during duty hours, molesting a junior officer..."

"No, he will not..."Seven muttered as she continued to back away. Her back hit the wall, and she felt her legs giving out, and she let herself collapse slowly to the floor. "No...unacceptable. I will lose..."

"Seven? What's happening?" B'elanna asked, kneeling beside her on the floor. She watched as Seven curled into a fetal position, muttering and whimpering softly.

"Lt. Torres to Sickbay." She said as she tapped her comm badge. "Doctor, I need you in the Astrometrics lab. Seven of Nine is having some kind of fit, and..."

"Move away lieutenant." The doctor said as he materialized next to her. He knelt beside Seven and scanned her with his tricorder. "Just as I thought, there is a feedback loop in her cortical node."

He looked over at Torres and said, "Tell me everything that's happened since she came into the lab. Don't leave out any details."

"I...I confronted her with some information I had obtained, and as I did, she just kept saying unacceptable, and collapsed against the wall." Torres told him. "That's when I called you."

"And what was this information you had obtained?" The doctor asked. "I'm pretty sure I know what it's about, but please tell me."

"I...I told her that I had seen her in here with...with Ensign Kim." She told him, her reluctance obvious.

"You're still not telling me everything lieutenant." The doctor said. "I am aware of her relationship with Mr. Kim, so please tell me what you saw, and what you said to Seven of Nine."

"I told her I had seen her having sex with Harry in here yesterday and..."

"I expected as much." the doctor said, turning back to Seven of Nine.

"I believe I started the process that has brought her to this state." He said as he injected her with a hypospray. "She was just in sickbay, and she used the word unacceptable when I informed her that I knew the identity of her...partner. She was quite upset when she left, so having you confront her with similar information in what I'm sure was your usual tactful manner..."

"I was only teasing her!" B'elanna said, but the doctor cut her off before she could say anything else.

"Computer, locate and transport Ensign Kim to the Astrometrics lab immediately."

"What the hell?" Harry said as he materialized. He looked around, and when he saw the doctor and B'elanna kneeling beside Seven, he rushed over and asked, "What happened to her?"

"She has experienced a series of traumatic emotional events this morning, and they appear to have overwhelmed her." The doctor told him. "There is a feedback loop in her cortical node, so I am unsure whether to take her to sickbay, or her alcove to regenerate."

"No, I know a better place." Harry said as he slipped his arms under her and lifted her, holding her to him.

"Computer, engage site to site transport. Two to transport to holodeck two. Engage."

As they materialized in the holodeck, Harry looked around as he said, "Computer, begin Seven of Nine Sandrine's simulation."

Harry was just stepping over to the bed as the doctor appeared.

"What are you doing, ensign? She should be in sickbay, or at the very least, her alcove." The doctor said as he followed them. "I can see no benefit to having her here in..."

"This is a safe place for her." Harry said as he laid Seven gently on the bed and climbed up behind her.

He looked over at the doctor as he said, "You said she had experienced a series of emotional events this morning. Tell me what happened."

"She reacted strongly when I informed her that I knew the identity of her partner...you." The doctor replied. "Then Lt. Torres confronted her about knowing the two of you had had sex in the Astrometrics lab yesterday..."

"Which I'm sure she delivered with her patented acid bath sensitivity." Harry said under his breath.

"That would be an accurate assumption." The doctor said as he watched Harry lay down behind Seven and put his arms around her.

"You should know ensign, that she betrayed no confidences." The doctor said as he approached the bed. "I deduced your identity based on her description of your physical attributes, and Lt. Torres witnessed your activity on the labs sensor logs..."

"That doesn't matter doc." Harry said as he cradled Seven in his arms. "I need you to give us a few minutes, I'll let you know if I need you."

(-)

The doctor's comm badge beeped as he walked away from the bed and he heard, "Janeway to EMH."

"Yes captain?" He responded.

"Would you be kind enough to explain why Mr. Kim was beamed off the bridge to the Astrometrics lab?" She asked. "The logs show you initiated the transport."

"I..." He paused, considering what he should say. After a moment he continued. "There was a medical emergency in the Astrometrics lab that required Ensign Kim's assistance. The issue is currently being addressed."

"What type of medical emergency?" Janeway asked. "Who was involved?"

"I'm sorry captain, but doctor patient confidentiality prevents me from disclosing that information at this time." He replied.

"Let me get this straight doctor." Janeway said, her voice talking on an icy tone. "Are you refusing to provide me information on the medical status of my crew? You should consider your answer carefully."

"I am not refusing captain." The doctor said carefully. "I am currently unable to provide you with complete information on the situation. As soon as I have a better understanding of exactly what is going on, I will inform you. EMH out.

(-)

"You're safe pretty." Harry said softly. "We're at Sandrine's, and we can stay here as long as you'd like."

Seven stirred at the sound of his voice, and Harry smiled as he felt her body relax, then snuggle back against him.

"That's right pretty, you get comfortable." He whispered, holding her to him. "We have all the time in the world."

"My young stallion." Seven whispered, turning her head toward him.

Harry smiled, kissing her neck lightly. He rested his face in her hair as they lay quietly together.

After a few minutes, Seven moved, turning in his arms so she was facing him. Her arms wrapped around him as she buried her face in his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." She whispered, tightening her arms around him.

"Shhhhhh, you don't have anything to be sorry about." Harry told her. "They figured it out on their own."

Seven nodded into his shoulder, and after a moment, Harry could feel her tears soaking into his shirt.

"It's going to be alright, it doesn't matter if they..."

Seven nodded again, then drew away from him.

"I am in pain." She said as she struggled to raise herself off the bed. "My cortical node..."

"Doc! We need you." Harry shouted as he loosened his grip on her and helped her sit up.

"What's happening?" The doctor asked, running his tricorder over Seven of Nine.

Seven screamed as grabbed her head and fell back onto the bed.

(-)

"Tuvok, scan the sensor logs for the Astrometrics lab." Janeway said as she turned to look at him. "I want to know what the hell is going on around here, and I want to know now."

"All Astrometrics lab sensor logs for the last forty-eight hours have been deleted captain." Tuvok told her almost immediately. "The logs were deleted by Lt. Torres approximately six minutes ago."

"Now I really want to..."

"Another site to site transport has been initiated captain." Tuvok said, cutting her off. "Seven of Nine and Ensign Kim have been beamed to cargo bay two. The EHM has also been transferred to cargo bay two."

"You have the bridge Mr. Tuvok." Janeway said as she headed for the turbolift. "Ask Commander Chakotay to meet me in cargo bay two."

(-)

"Start the regeneration cycle ensign." The doctor said as he held Seven of Nine in position.

Harry tapped out the command sequence on the control panel, then stepped back, watching as the doctor scanned her with his tricorder.

"One of you had better tell me what the hell is going on here, or I'm going to start spacing people." Janeway barked as she stormed into the cargo bay with Chakotay right behind her.

"Seven of Nine experienced a series of traumatic emotional events this morning, which I believe caused a feedback loop in her cortical node." The doctor said, stepping away from the alcove and turning to face the captain. "She had begun showing signs of recovery, but relapsed, forcing us to move her here and start her regeneration cycle."

"What does Harry have to do with it?" Chakotay asked.

"Mr. Kim is at the root, but is not the cause of the emotional events." The doctor told him.

"And just what the hell is that supposed to mean?" Janeway asked as she looked at Harry. "Now would be a very good time for you to start talking Mr. Kim."

"Seven and I are involved in a relationship captain." Harry told her. "The doctor deduced my identity through what Seven told him, and his knowledge of my medical records. We think that that is what triggered the first event."

"And the second event?" Chakotay asked. "What triggered that?"

"Another party confronted Seven with similar information that they had obtained." Harry replied.

"Who is this other party, and what did they..."

"I already know the who commander, we can find out the what and why later." Janeway said. "What I want to know is, why did she react so violently? What caused an emotional response so severe that it affected her cortical node?"

"She believed that she had betrayed my trust." Harry said softly.

"That is true as far as it goes captain." the doctor said. "But the reason that perceived betrayal affected her so strongly is because she is falling in love with Mr. Kim."

"Really?" Harry asked, turning to face the doctor.

"Why else would she call you my young stallion?" The doctor replied.

"So much for doctor patient confidentiality doctor." Janeway said, looking back and forth between Harry and the doctor.

"Leave Seven in her alcove for as long as you think is necessary gentlemen, but keep me informed of her condition." She said to both of them, then turned her attention to Harry. "Mr. Kim, you are relieved of duty for the rest of the day, you're going to be useless anyway. You may remain here..."

"Thank you captain." Harry said before she could finish. He turned and went over to Seven's alcove, stepping up onto the platform as he rested his hands on the sides and leaned forward, pressing his forehead to hers.

"And I think we're done here." Janeway said to herself. Turning to Chakotay she said, "Well commander, let's go talk to our third party about what she knows about all this."

(-)

As the chime sounded, Janeway looked up and said, "Enter."

"You wanted to see me captain?" B'elanna Torres asked as she stepped into the room. She was surprised to see Chakotay sitting on the sofa across the room.

"Yes B'elanna, I'd like to know why you deleted the sensor logs for the Astrometrics lab." Janeway said, coming right to the point. "We know it was you, so there's no point in denying it."

"We also know that you had a confrontation with Seven of Nine in the Astrometrics lab this morning." Chakotay said. "What happened that you didn't want anyone else to see?"

"You...you didn't see the way she reacted Chakotay." B'elanna said softly as tears started running down her cheeks. "I was just playing with her, teasing her. I wasn't going to tell anyone what I had seen. But as soon as I saw how she was reacting, I knew I had hurt her...and I never wanted anyone else to be able to see the way I had made her suffer."

"What did you see B'elanna?" Janeway asked. "I understand why you would delete the logs from this morning, but why delete everything for the previous forty-eight hours? What else was in those logs that was so important?"

"I...I won't tell you that captain. After what I did to her this morning, I won't be the one to take a chance for love away from her." B'elanna said as she came to attention. "I'm ready to accept whatever disciplinary action you see fit to impose."

"That's very noble B'elanna." Chakotay said, getting to his feet. "But..."

"That will be all B'elanna." Janeway said as she got to her feet. "I need to discuss what action we should take with Commander Chakotay. You are confined to quarters until further notice. Dismissed."

"Yes captain." B'elanna said. She turned and left quickly before the captain could change her mind.

"You know you're going to have to explain why you did that." Chakotay said as he sat back down, leaning back as he looked up at Janeway.

"Didn't you see what just happened Chakotay?" Janeway said as she threw her arms out, looking at him with an expression of disbelief. "B'elanna Torres just put her own ass on the line to protect a woman she despises."

"I didn't see it that way captain." Chakotay said, leaning forward with interest. "It looked to me like she was trying to cover her own ass. You don't know B'elanna like I do..."

"Maybe not, but I know women, and women think with their hearts." Janeway said as she sat down beside him. "Whatever she saw, and I doubt if we'll ever find out what it is, has to do with Seven and Harry. She's protecting them, and that says only one thing to me."

"And what's that?" Chakotay asked.

"Crew cohesion." Janeway laughed. "If a former Maquis is willing to put her own ass on the line to protect a former Borg, that tells me that this crew has finally come together."

"I'm not saying I agree with your reasoning, but I know better than to argue with you." Chakotay said as he got to his feet. "In the mean time, what are we going to do about B'elanna?"

"Thirty days confinement to quarters when she's not on duty is fine with me." Janeway replied as she got up and walked back over to her desk. "I'm not about to risk pissing off my chief engineer by doing something foolish like reducing her in rank."

"You do know B'elanna better than I gave you credit for." Chakotay said with a smile. "I'll inform her of your decision, and that it is effective at the end of her next shift."

"Thank you Chakotay." Janeway said as she sat down. "Let me know how she reacts. I'm sure it will be interesting."

(-)

"Hey, you got a minute?" Tom Paris asked as he stepped into cargo bay two and saw Harry sitting on the ledge of Seven of Nine's alcove.

12