Resistance Ch. 04

Story Info
Star Trek Voyager Fan Fiction.
4.2k words
4.73
6.9k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resistance Is Futile...But Pleasurable

Chapter Four

"Resist my stallion, resist the urge to ejaculate." Seven said soothingly as she moved up and down over Harry's cock. Easing down slowly, she took the head and the first inch of his cock into her cunt, then withdrew just as slowly, until just the tip was spreading her pussylips.

She repeated the movement, as she had been doing for the last twenty-two minutes. A torturously slow descent onto his throbbing cockshaft, followed by a pause, where she would flex and squeeze her inner muscles around it, then an equally slow withdraw that left them both gasping with pleasure.

"I hate you right now." Harry grunted as she ran her hand up and down the length of his cockshaft, rubbing the tip between her pussylips. Her fingers squeezed the shaft tenderly as she caressed it.

"No, you do not my love." Seven purred as she sank down again, not stopping this time, but allowing the full length of his cock to enter her. Laying out over him, she took his face in her hands as she looked at him.

"Tell me you love me." She whispered as she reached up and released the restraints holding his wrists, then laid her head on his shoulder, snuggling against him. "I want to hear you say the words."

"I love you pretty." He said slowly, then went on, knowing what she wanted to hear.

"I love your sweet little ass." He said, reaching down and running his hands over the soft smooth skin of her asscheeks.

"Yes..." Seven moaned, lifting her hips, then pushing down so his cock drove deeper into the warm wet depths of her pussy.

"I love the way your tight, juicy cunt sucks my cock, and the way you smile as your eyes roll up in your head when I'm fucking you..."

"Yes..." Seven moaned again, louder this time as she raised up, resting her forearms on his chest. She ground her ass down onto him, rocking her hips back and forth so her clit pressed against the short coarse hairs of his pubes.

"I love when you fuck me like this, using me for your own pleasure..."

"Janeway to Seven of Nine."

"Nooooo..." Seven moaned pitifully as she looked down at him, a disappointed frown creasing her face.

"Serves you right pretty." Harry laughed, grabbing her asscheeks and holding her against him. He arched his hips up so his cock stayed buried deep inside her. "You dragged it out too long again."

Seven sat up over him, reaching down to pinch his nipples as she turned her head and spoke.

"Go...go ahead captain." She managed to get out as Harry flexed his groin muscles, making his cock jerk and throb inside her. "Wh...what can I do for you?"

"Can you meet me in Sickbay, and bring Mr. Kim with you?" Janeway asked. "The doctor says he has made an interesting discovery that he thinks you both should be made aware of."

Harry and Seven looked at each other, then Harry shrugged his shoulders and pushed her off of him and sat up.

"We're on the way captain." He said as he slid off the bed, then turned and held his hand out to Seven.

"Take your time Harry." Janeway laughed. "We're not in any hurry."

(-)

Captain Janeway slid off the biobed when she saw Harry and Seven enter sickbay.

"Just out of idle curiosity Seven, what activity were you studying tonight?" She asked as they walked over and stood in front of her.

"Delayed ejaculation techniques." Seven told her. "Mr. Kim has no difficulty..."

"I'm sure he doesn't Seven." Janeway said, smiling as she saw Harry blushing slightly. She waved them toward the room at the rear of sickbay, where the doctor was waiting for them. "But again, curiosity forces me to ask, how long had this session been going on before I interrupted?"

"Three hours and eighteen minutes." Seven told her. "But you did not interu..."

"Oh, of course I did, judging by the way you sounded when you answered." Janeway laughed. "And I should apologize. This probably could have waited until morning, but..."

"But I insisted that you...both of you...be made aware of this new development as soon as possible." The doctor said as they entered the room.

"What is this development, and how does it affect m...Harry?" Seven asked, looking at the doctor.

"Before I say anything else, I believe Mr. Kim and the captain need to be made aware of a few things." He said as he directed them all into chairs and activated the large screen on the back wall.

"You may not be aware, but Seven undergoes weekly physicals where her Borg implants are scanned, and the ones attached to her skeletal system or affecting her musculature are adjusted on a periodic basis."

"I was aware doctor, I get the reports." Janeway said.

"What you may not be aware of, is that the frequency of those adjustments has been increasing." The doctor told them. "When Seven first joined Voyager's crew four years ago, the skeletal implants only required adjustment every few months, and the ones attached to her musculature only had to be adjusted once in the first year she was with us. The adjustment timeframe on both sets of implants is now on a monthly, if not weekly schedule."

He turned to the view screen and brought up an image of a human body with colored dots in different locations.

"You are aware of the cortical implant here, just above her left eye. This implants main function is to control all of the other cybernetic implants." The doctor explained. "In Seven's case, it is directly connected to her ocular implant which is behind and attached to the nerves of her left eye. This implant is what gives her the ability to see an enhanced visual spectrum as well as other visual perception beyond the human norm."

He enlarged and rotated the head, centering on the aural implant.

"The aural implant, here in front of her right ear, appears decorative, but serves to enhance the auditory range she is able to perceive. It also allows her to receive tele and radiometric information that is processed directly by her brain."

"While this review of Borg physiology is fascinating doctor," Janeway interrupted. "I'd like to know why all of this couldn't have waited until morning."

"Based on data captured from her alcove following her last regeneration cycle." The doctor said, changing the image to show a graph on the screen. "Both her aural and ocular implants show an increase in sensitivity of almost sixty percent. Her cortical implant, or node, shows a forty percent increase in capacity. These new readings are in comparison to her last scheduled physical prior to her beginning her relationship with Mr. Kim."

"What you are saying is not possible doctor." Seven said as she got up and walked over to examine the chart. "The cortical node is not designed to be expanded. If an upgrade is required, a new unit is installed to replace it. The aural and optical implants also have set parameters, and the sensitivity increases you are reporting exceed those parameters."

"I cannot speak to the design limitations of the implants themselves, I can only report on the results of the tests I have been able to perform." The doctor said. "Further testing will be needed to determine if my findings are accurate, which I believe they are."

"Do you have any theories on just what might be causing these changes?" Janeway asked.

"I have a generalized idea about what may be causing them, but I need some information from Seven and Mr. Kim to confirm it."

"What type of information do you require doctor?" Seven asked as she came over and sat beside Harry. Janeway smiled when she saw him reach over and take her hand, holding it in his.

"How long have the two of you been engaging in sexual activity together?" He asked.

Seven smiled at Harry as she said, "We engaged in oral and digital stimulation on our first encounter, twenty-nine days ago, then light petting and teasing during the second encounter due to..."

"I'm aware of why you delayed continued stimulation." the doctor said, glancing at Janeway. "When did you actively resume..."

"We never stopped doc." Harry said, smiling at Seven. "We refrained from contact with Seven's vagina as you instructed while she healed, but we still engaged in sexual activity..."

"What I'm trying to get at is, when did you first engage in intercourse, and does Seven achieve orgasm from this activity?"

Harry laughed, grinning at the doctor. "To answer your second question first...yes, she does. Frequently, if not constantly. And not just from intercourse, the girl is a walking orgasm machine with a hair trigger. Almost anything will set her off when she's in the mood."

Janeway burst out laughing, and when she had recovered enough to speak, she looked over at the doctor.

"Discounting Mr. Kim's boasts about his prowess." She said with a smile. "Does this information lend any credence to your theories?"

"My young stallion is not boasting captain." Seven said, looking over at her. "He is equally talented with his fingers, lips and tongue and his penis when it comes to providing me pleasure. At times, a simple touch can be enough to send me into a prolonged state of orgasmic bliss."

"Be that as it may, what you are saying confirms part of my hypothesis." the doctor said. "There is another issue that needs to be addressed, and again, it requires information from Harry and Seven."

"Ask away doc." Harry said.

"The first question is for Seven." the doctor said, turning toward her. "Have you injected Harry with your nanoprobes in the time you have been involved with him?"

A stunned silence filled the room following his question, and Janeway was the first to break it.

"You need to answer the question Seven." She said quietly.

"The answer is no captain." Seven said, looking at her.

Janeway nodded as she looked at the doctor. "What's your next question doctor?"

"My next question is for Mr. Kim." The doctor said moving over to stand in front of him. "Stand up ensign, I need a current scan to prove my findings."

Harry stood up facing the doctor and waited while he ran his tricorder slowly over him, then centered on his midsection.

"Turn around please." The doctor said, then ran his tricorder slowly over Harry's head and neck.

"Okay, what's your question doc?" He asked as sat down and took Seven's hand in his again.

"In the time you've been involved with Seven, which of her of bodily fluids have you ingested, and with what frequency do you ingest them?"

"The list would include saliva, sweat, tears, vaginal fluids...basically, if she secretes it, I've probably ingested it more than once." Harry said, glancing between the doctor and his captain. "As far as frequency, that would be repeatedly throughout each day since we've been involved."

"Just where are you going with this line of questioning doctor?" Janeway asked. "Are you saying that Harry has been infected with Seven's nanoprobes?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying." The doctor said. He transferred the scans he took with the tricorder to the screen on the wall. "As you can see, there are large concentrations of nanoprobes in Mr. Kim's bloodstream and tissues. There are also two small implants that appear have grown at the base of his skull, and the root of his penis, just inside the scrotum."

"So if Seven did not directly inject him, the most likely cause of transfer is exchange of bodily fluids, is that what I'm hearing?" Janeway ask.

"Yes, the concentration of nanoprobes in Seven's system is several orders of magnitude over what is was on the first day of their relationship." The doctor told her. "My supposition is that hormones and endorphins produced when she is in 'a state of orgasmic bliss' as she called it, are affecting the way the nanoprobes behave and affect her system. The same is probably true for Mr. Kim as well, since males also produce hormones and endorphins during orgasm."

"The questions running through my mind are too numerous to list." Janeway said as she paced around the room. "But the two at the top of the list is are, first, is their condition life threatening, and second, do you have a recommended course of treatment if it is."

"Since both of them appear to be in excellent health, I believe I can safely say that the condition is not life threatening at this time." The doctor said. "As far as a course of treatment, I would suggest an immediate cessation of all sexual acti..."

"No." Seven said, shaking her head vigorously.

"Yeah, that's not gonna happen doc." Harry said, getting to his feet, pulling Seven to her feet and leading her toward the door.

"Where are you going Harry?" Janeway asked. "You haven't been dismissed yet."

"I don't know captain." Harry said, pulling Seven in front of his body and wrapping his arms around her as he looked at Janeway. "Back to the holodeck...cargo bay two...my quarters...all I know is I want to be somewhere besides here. I want to be somewhere I can make love to my fairy princess."

"I know how you feel Harry, but..."

"No, I can honestly say that you have no idea how we feel captain." Harry said softly. "Has either of you considered the possibility that the nanoprobes may actually be a benefit to us, and not the threat you're making it out to be? The doctor said that we're both in better health than in previous scans..."

"That is not an accurate recounting of what I have said." The doctor began.

"But it is an accurate description of events, is that correct doctor?" Seven asked.

"Yes, as far as it goes..."

"I have been involved with Harry for twenty-nine days, and undergone three physicals performed by you." Seven said. "Was there anything on any of those physicals that would have led you to believe that I may be a threat to any member of the crew, prior to your examination of Harry?"

"No, but now that we know that Mr. Kim is infected with..."

"Nanoprobes are not an infection doctor. They are not easily transmitted from person to person. Prior to Harry's exposure through direct ingestion of them through my bodily fluids, the only known method of transmission was this." She said as she held out her left arm and extended the injection tubules. "Direct injection for the purpose of assimilation."

"There is a prominent difference between the nanoprobes delivered through the tubules, and the nanoprobes already active in an organisms system." Seven went on as she retracted the tubules. "Would you agree doctor?"

"Yes, the two types of nanoprobes do behave differently within most organisms."

"So Harry is not being assimilated. Is that statement also correct?"

"As I understand the assimilation process, that statement would also be correct."

"We've all witnessed the assimilation process." Janeway said slowly as she looked back and forth between them. "And that is not what appears to be happening to Harry. But there is still a change occurring in a member of my crew..."

"There is no change occurring captain." Seven said. "The nanoprobes..."

"I don't care that the nanoprobes appear to be benign in his system." Janeway said, walking over to stand in front of her. "My concern is those two new growths...I don't know if they're implants, or what they are. Just the fact that they are there, and we can't explain why scares the hell out of me."

"Captain, the doctor has modified and used Seven's nanoprobes as a medical treatment on several occasions." Harry said. "I remember he used them to treat an ambassador that had a negative reaction to synthahol..."

"According to the report I read." Janeway said. "He got drunk and they were used to sober him up."

"The first night Seven and I were together, Seven overindulged in Long Island Iced Teas." Harry told her. "But it wasn't synthahol, it was regular alcohol, and the next morning, she woke up with a wicked hangover."

"That's correct ensign." The doctor said as he accessed the records of the examination following incident. "The two of you had also overindulged in digital vaginal stimulation..."

"Where are you going with this Harry?" Janeway asked as she looked at him.

"Seven's nanoprobes had no effect on her hangover, or the bruising and inflammation that she experienced that morning." Harry replied. "Could the alcohol have affected how her nanoprobes performed?"

"The number of nanoprobes present in her system was down slightly compared to previous readings." The doctor said as he scanned through Seven's records. "But it never occurred to me to examine the nanoprobes themselves to see how they may have been affected."

"So extract some of the nanoprobes and infuse them with alcohol..." Janeway began.

"It would be better to duplicate the conditions of the initial occurrence as closely as possible." The doctor sighed. "We need..."

"You don't have to say it doc." Harry said, then came to attention as he turned to face Janeway. "We volunteer captain. Request permission to go get drunk and fuck."

(-)

"I can't believe he actually said that." Janeway laughed a few minutes later. She walked over to the replicator and said, "Coffee, black."

"I'm having difficulty with the fact that you let him get away with it myself." The doctor said as he brought up the scans he had taken of Harry earlier. "But I may have misspoken when I described these areas in Mr. Kim's skull and groin as growths. Upon closer examination, they would appear to simply be an aggregation of nanoprobes in these two areas."

He magnified both images, and they could clearly make out the individual nanoprobes tightly clustered together.

"Have them report for complete examinations in the morning." Janeway said as she sipped from her cup. "We can see how they're doing, and decide on a course of action then.

She sat down, looking at the doctor with a speculative expression on her face.

"But I'd like to change the subject for a moment, and talk about you."

"Me?" the doctor asked, the surprise obvious in his voice.

"Yes, you." She said, looking up at him. "You called us all together and presented incomplete, if not incorrect information to us."

"And based on the information Harry and Seven disclosed, it appears that you've mishandled this situation from the beginning." She went on.

"How do you mean captain?"

"You missed the fact that Seven's nanoprobes had no effect on her hangover or minor physical injuries at the beginning of their relationship. And by neglecting to ask a few basic questions, you also failed to consider if the nanoprobes themselves could have been affected or modified by her exposure to alcohol." She said as she ticked items off on her fingers. "Then you either missed or ignored the fact that the number of nanoprobes in her system has been increasing, and her Borg implants have been modified after three separate weekly physicals."

"Then we come to Mr. Kim." She said as she got up and walked over to the replicator. "I know he was scanned two weeks ago when he twisted his ankle on the bridge, then again this morning, at your request."

"Yes. While reviewing the scan of his ankle injury to see if he would need follow-up treatment, I noticed the presence of nanoprobes in his system, which is why I requested he allow me to scan him this morning."

"Based on what you just said, it's becoming apparent that you may not be functioning properly doctor." Janeway said as she refilled her cup. "I want you to run a full diagnostic and have Lt. Torres review it as soon as possible. Have her look at your base program, then each of the new subroutines that have been added for any faults. It's clear to me that something is distracting you from your work."

"Yes captain, I'll begin the diagnostic as soon as we finish here."

"I also want you to do a detailed, stare and compare review of every scan that's been done on both Harry and Seven for the last six weeks, whether it was medical or for some other reason. Make sure you include transporter records in that review." She told him as she walked over to the door. "I'll expect a day by day breakdown of your findings tomorrow afternoon, is that understood?"

12