Resistance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesssss..." Seven sighed happily as she felt the slippery wet walls of her clasping cunt chute quivering around his throbbing cockshaft. Rocking her ass back and forth, she moaned as his cock dragged slowly over the sensitive flesh.

"Happy now?" Harry asked as he started fucking her slowly.

"Yesssss..."

"Then tell me...the way I like to hear it."

"Mmmmmm, you wish aural stimulation to accompany the physical sensations you ar..."

"No, I want to hear you talk dirty to me pretty." Harry laughed, as he raised up, putting his hands on her hips and pulling her back as he started stroking into her pussy. "Do it, and I'll fuck you till you scream...if you don't, I'll..."

"No!" Seven grunted as she looked over her shoulder at him. She knew his threat was serious, because he often used denial to get her to do what he wanted. "I...I will comply."

Harry grinned at her, lifting one eyebrow as he looked at her.

"Fuck me." She moaned as she turned her head, raising up off the console as she pushed her ass back against him. "Use me for your pleasure. Fill my cunt with that big beautiful cock..."

"Oh yeah, that's it pretty." Harry grunted as he started stroking into her faster. His fingers dug into her skin as he slammed his hips forward, burying his cock balls deep, then pulling it out and plowing back in roughly.

"Yesssss...fuck me my love." Seven groaned, moving her feet back as she braced her hands on the console and humped back as hard as she could against the pile driving strokes of his cock. "Can you feel my pussy sucking your cock, milking it..."

"Oh god...I'm gonna cum pretty." Harry grunted as he slammed his cock into her again and again in long, tip to root lunges.

"Yes! Do it you beast." She shouted, throwing her head back as she rocked back and forth wildly, grinding her ass against him as his cock beat at her cervix. "Fill me...breed your mare my magnificent stall...YEEESSSSS!!"

Harry buried his cock in her pussy as he started cumming, his hot, sticky semen spewing into her spasming pussy, filling her with spurt after spurt of his thick, gooey cum. Humping mindlessly against her, he fucked her roughly as he emptied his balls into her.

They rocked and humped wildly against each other, until finally, Harry slumped onto her back, gasping for breath.

Seven leaned forward, resting her forearms on the console and laying her head on them as she fought to catch her breath.

"Wow." Harry panted after a few moments. "That was a good one."

"Yessss." Seven purred, grinding her ass back against him.

"I liked that 'breed your mare' thing..." He laughed. "Where did that come from?"

"A stallion deserves a mare..."

"But is that what you want me to do...breed you?"

"Eventually." Seven said softly, wriggling under him. "But there is no hurry my love..."

(-)

"Oh thank god you're here." B'elanna said as she stepped into her quarters and saw Tom Paris stepping from the bathroom drying his hair.

"Hey B'elanna, what are you doing here?" He asked as she came over to him

"I need you. Now." She said a she took his hand and dragged him over to the bed.

"What are you...what's going on B'ela..." He said as she pushed him back onto the bed.

"Get it hard." She panted as she stripped out of her uniform as quickly as she could. Her jacket hit the floor as her fingers tore at the zipper of her slacks. She pushed them down, kicking them off along with her boots then stepped toward the bed.

"I don't know what's gotten into you, but I like it." Paris laughed, reaching for her as she climbed onto the bed.

"The only thing I want in me right now is your cock." B'elanna panted as she skimmed her panties down and crawled up over him. Her fingers closed around his almost hard cock and guided it toward the juice soaked opening of her pussy.

"What happened?" Paris asked as he pulled her turtleneck off and pushed her bra up, freeing her small, pert breasts. "You never want it li..."

"I...I saw them..." She gasped as she sank down onto his cock. She felt it throb, stiffening as it entered her, and she threw her head back, rocking her hips back and forth over him.

"Really?" He laughed as he reached up, cupping her tits in his hands. "Were they doing it?"

"No...not yet...I walked in on them." She panted, then gasped as he pinched her nipples between his fingers "Oh yes...do it harder..." She moaned as she ground down onto him.

"Tell me what happened." He said as he squeezed her nipples harder. The stiff nubbins throbbed under his fingers as he looked up at her face.

"He...he got hard...right in front of me..." She moaned as she started moving faster, her ass moving in tight circles as she humped on top of him

"Are you thinking about what that donkey dick would feel like inside you?" Paris teased her. "Are you thinking about fucking him right now?"

"Nooooooo..." She moaned as her hand dropped between her legs and her fingers danced across the stiff button of her clit. "Herrrrrrr..."

(-)

"I owe you one buddy." Tom Paris laughed as he stopped behind Harry's chair and laid his hands on his shoulders, massaging them lightly. "You got me laid without even trying!"

"Yeah, how did I do that?" Harry asked, shrugging Paris' hands off his shoulders as he turned to look at him.

"B'elanna came back to our quarters after she saw you two doing the nasty in Seven's alcove." Paris said in a low voice as he sat down across from Harry. "She was so turned on, she practically raped me. I mean, she never wants to do it with the lights on, but today, she didn't care...she was all over me..."

"We weren't doing anything when she came in." Harry told him. "I think we were about to have a fight..."

"Really? You two don't look like you ever fight." Paris asked, leaning forward so he could hear better.

"We don't, but she wasn't happy that...I didn't get hard as soon as she touched me, okay?" Harry said. "It looked like she was taking it personally. Then B'elanna walked in, and the next thing I know, I've got a full on stiffy..."

"You got hard looking at B'elanna?" Paris asked, not sounding happy about the prospect.

"No...not really." Harry grinned. "She really doesn't do it for me...especially after everything you've told me about her...it was more from almost getting caught in the act. I mean, there we were butt naked, and she comes around a stack of cargo containers...I swear, you should have seen the look on her face!"

"I know." Paris laughed, looking around to see if anyone was in earshot. "I get it all the time. She can be such a prude sometimes...but then there's moments...like today..."

"She didn't hang around long, she ran out of there like she thought Seven was going to assimilate her..." Harry smiled. "But the next thing I know, me and Seven are going at it like a couple of animals...it was incredible."

"I uh...I don't think she was afraid of Seven." Paris said slowly.

"Yeah? what's that supposed to mean?" Harry asked.

"Shit, here comes your girl. I'll tell you about it later..." Paris said, sitting up and smiling as Seven approached the table.

"Hi there Seven." He said. "How's your day been? Anything interesting happen?"

"Yes, the captain approved my request to modify my work attire." She told him as she sat down next to Harry. Her hand went immediately to his leg, rubbing it gently. "Beginning with my next duty shift, I am to wear an unadorned science department uniform."

"Unadorned? I don't understand." Paris said, looking back and forth between her and Harry.

"No insignia of rank." Harry put in. "But they may make her the department head in sciences. The captain wanted to talk to Chakotay and Tuvok before she made a decision."

"That is not an accurate retelling of what the captain said." Seven said. "I believe she was being facetious when she..."

"Lieutenant Commander Annika Hansen...that's how she's listed on the crew manifest." Harry told Paris. "Did you know that?"

"The captain explained..."

"No, she's going to..."

Before he could continue, Seven's comm badge beeped, and they heard Janeway's voice.

"Seven, would you come to my ready room please?"

"I knew it...she's going to do it." Harry said as he got to his feet.

Seven tapped her comm badge as she got to her feet, grabbing his arm as she said, "I am on the way captain...may I bring Mr. Kim with me?"

"Yes, I suppose we can talk to both of you at the same time." Janeway replied.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Harry asked her, leaning close so he could whisper to her.

Seven shook her head as she said, "Of course captain, we are on our way."

"I'd like to know what the hell is going on." Harry said, the tension obvious in his voice.

"The only way to discover that my love, is to go and find out." Seven said, holding her hand out to him.

Harry nodded as he took her hand, and walked with her toward the door.

(-)

Commander Chakotay was waiting for them as they stepped off the turbolift, and he smiled as he said, "Ensign Kim, Seven of Nine, please follow me."

They looked at each other at his formality, but followed him as he led them to the captain's ready room.

"Ah, Seven, Harry, thank you for joining us." Janeway said as she waved them into the room.

Tuvok stood beside her and Chakotay slipped passed them and moved to stand on her other side.

"We've spent most of the afternoon discussing some of the issues that have come up, and we've come to a decision regarding each of your status." She went on as she stepped closer to them. "Protocol dictates that we address the senior officer first, so if you would be so kind as to step forward Mr. Kim."

Harry felt Seven squeeze his hand, then release it as he stepped forward.

"We agree that six years is a long time to remain an ensign, and we have decided that it is time to remedy that situation." She said. "So, as Captain of the USS Voyager, it is within my authority to promote you to the rank of Lieutenant junior grade, with all the responsibilities, honors and duties that come with it."

"Thank you captain." Harry said, but Janeway cut him off.

"Not so fast Mr. Kim, I'm not finished yet." she said, turning to look at Chakotay.

"Mr. Kim's promotion has been entered in the log, and the crew manifest has been updated to reflect his new rank."

"Thank you Commander." she said, turning back to Harry. "Now, as you mentioned earlier, an officer of your caliber, with the skills and abilities you have demonstrated would have reached the rank of lieutenant in the time you've served on board Voyager, and again, we agree."

"I have decided, and my senior officers concur, that you have earned the rank of lieutenant through the performance of your duties while serving on board Voyager. So, as Captain of the USS Voyager, I promote you to the rank of Lieutenant, with all the responsibilities, honors and duties that come with it."

Tuvok stepped forward, and removed the ensign's pip on Harry's collar, then replaced it with a lieutenant's pip.

"I wore this pip for eight years as a lieutenant under three different commanding officers." Tuvok said solemnly as he stepped back. "I have great confidence that you will wear it the same honor and dignity that I did."

"Thank you Commander." Harry said as he shook Tuvok's hand. "I will."

"Just so you know Harry, what we did just now is not unprecedented." Janeway told him as she stepped forward and shook his hand. "Fourteen other Starfleet officers have made the jump from ensign to lieutenant, three of whom have gone on to become admirals. I expect you to live up to that tradition."

"I will captain." Harry smiled. "But I'll expect you to pin those admirals' bars on me."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world Harry." Janeway laughed, taking a step back.

"Seven of Nine, please step forward." Chakotay said as he picked up a box from Janeway's desk and came over to stand in front of her. "As an active member of the USS Voyager's crew, the captain has decided to induct you into Starfleet, and award you the rank of ensign."

He opened the box so she could see the uniform inside it.

"You will notice that there is already an ensign's pip on the collar." He said as he held the box out to her. "I ask that you bring more honor to that pip than I did."

"I...I will commander." she said softly as she took the box from him.

"Captain, The induction and promotion of ensign Annika Hansen has been noted in the log, and the crew manifest updated to reflect her new rank. The manifest has also been updated to include her current designation of Seven of Nine." Tuvok said as he stepped forward to shake Seven's hand

"We have to leave you in the ship's registry under your given name." Janeway said as she stepped over to Seven and took the box from her, handing it to Harry. "But I knew how important your current designation is to you, which is why we amended the crew manifest to include it."

"I just want you to know how proud I am of you, and how you've grown while you've been with us." She said softly, so only Seven could hear her as she hugged her warmly. "You are an important part of this crew, and I want you to know that."

"I do, thank you captain." Seven said softly.

"Now, for the next order of business." Janeway said as she stepped back. "You may have noticed that the uniform you were given is green and black, which denotes the sciences. As we discussed earlier, there are currently fourteen crewmen, but no officers assigned to the science department, and they are badly in need of leadership. We would like you to assume command of that department, and provide those crewmen the guidance they are so desperately in need of. I am not ordering you to accept this assignment, it will be completely voluntary if you do decide to accept."

"I...I will try captain." Seven said, looking at her.

"My first captain was fond of quoting a character from a late twentieth century movie when he got that response." Janeway told her. "The character, a certain Master Yoda, once told his young protégé, Luke something or other, I can never remember the name, 'Try not. Do, or do not...there is no try'.

"I will do as you ask captain." Seven replied.

"Much better." Janeway smiled. "And thank you. Report to Commander Chakotay in the morning, and he will review you duties with you."

"Understood captain." Seven said.

"Now, unless one of my senior officers has something else to add. I believe we are done here." Janeway said, looking back and forth between Tuvok and Chakotay. When they both shook their heads she said, "In that case, you're both dismissed."

(-)

"Wow, that was strange and cool at the same time." Harry said as the turbolift doors opened on deck six, and they walked down the hall to Harry's quarters.

Seven sat the box containing her new uniform on the table just inside the door and turned, stepping into Harry's arms, hugging him tightly.

"Are you okay pretty?" Harry asked.

"Yes, but I feel fear." she whispered. "I do not wish to disappoint them."

"You'll do fine." Harry reassured her. "I have more faith in you than anyone on the ship."

"Because you love me."

"Yes, and because I know you can do it."

Seven stepped back, looking at him as she began to slip her unitard off.

"What are you thinking?" Harry asked, watching her.

"I want to drink, and eat strawberries..." Seven said as she kicked her unitard aside and stood naked in front of him.

"We'll have to go to the mess hall to get strawberries." Harry told her.

"Yes."

"Do you want me to pick out an outfit for you?"

Seven shook her head, and looked over at the box sitting on the table.

"You're going to need a bra and panties." Harry said as he walked over and opened a drawer, laying out sets of matching underwear for her. "We don't want anything too sexy..."

"Okay." Harry said as Seven put her hands on her hips and glared at him. "Sexy is good."

Seven walked over and picked up a sheer black pushup bra and a pair of wispy black lace panties. She stepped into the panties, then slipped the bra on, turning her back so Harry could fasten it for her.

Stepping over to the table, she opened the box, staring at the contents for a moment, then laying the jacket and slacks aside carefully, she picked up the turtleneck and pulled it on slowly.

Harry watched from across the room as she put on the rest of the uniform, pausing to adjust each item carefully.

When she was finished, she turned and stood before him, her arms at her sides.

"It's not as revealing as your unitard." Harry grinned. "But it suits you."

"Yes." Seven said, then looked down at her feet. "But they forgot the boots."

"We'll get you some in the morning." Harry laughed. "Let's go to the mess hall."

"Yes my magnificent stallion." She smiled, taking his hand. "Come feed me strawberries and Long Island Iced Teas while we look at the stars..."

* * * * *

That's all for Chapter Five. I'm thinking about ending this series here. Seven and Harry are happy and in love, and the storyline would become filled with turmoil if it went on.

I'm open to anyone's thoughts on the subject...

12