Resisting Arrest

Story Info
Young lady stopped for speeding gets more than just a ticket.
2.6k words
3.81
62.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trantor
Trantor
1 Followers

Melanie was late for work, and it was the second time this week. Stuck in the motionless lanes of rush hour traffic and unable to move forward, she dreaded facing her supervisor at the telephone company call center where she worked. She had been warned two days ago that the next time she came in late, she would be on probation, and that would kill her chances for the promotion she had been pushing for all year.

"Damn this traffic," Melanie muttered. Inching along the expressway, she pulled over and down an exit ramp, determined to make it into work on time by taking a sidestreet. Racing through the downtown streets, she turned into an alley at 40 miles an hour, the tires of her Chevy Malibu squealing. Instantly, she was met with the sound of sirens and flashing red and blue lights!

"Oh shit," Melanie thought to herself. She had been short on money last month and didn't pay her car insurance bill, so she had no proof of insurance. Not only that, but her rent was behind and she could not afford to pay a hundred bucks for a speeding ticket! Melanie looked at herself in the rearview mirror, fixing her makeup and practicing her smile. She brushed her fingers through her long curly locks of rich auburn hair. She had talked her way out of tickets before, and cops were usually nice to pretty girls like her. Smoothing her pink skirt and adjusting it to "accidentally" show some leg, Melanie got ready to sweet-talk the cop when he came to her car window.

Minutes went by, and Melanie looked at her watch in desperation, wondering what was scarier -- dealing with the police or having to face her boss. After what seemed like forever, there was a rap on her window. Melanie was thrilled at first...looking at her through the glass was the sexiest cop that she had ever seen. He was dark haired and clean cut, with the most incredibly hot body in his police uniform! Eagerly rolling the window down, the young woman looked up at him and batted her beautiful dark brown eyes in obvious flirtation.

"Yes officer, what can I do for you," Melanie asked, her eyes wide. The cop, Jeff was his name, was taken in by the petite young lady in the Malibu...she was quite hot, and this was his first week out of the academy. Good thing his more experienced partner Bonnie was along to show him exactly how to handle this right.

Melanie was shocked to see a second officer come up to her car, and this one was female! Now what, she thought in dismay. And she seemed like a real no nonsense bitch.

"License and insurance, honey," the female officer said with a mean smile. Bonnie was built well, with short blond hair and a hard face which showed her years of street experience. Her features were non-descript, but her firm breasts peaked through her uniform, and as she carefully looked over Melanie, her nipples visibly hardened through her shirt.

"Uh, here's my license. I don't have insurance," Melanie explained lamely, very worried at this point. Not only would she be late for work, but now she would probably have to go to court and pay a ton of money that she didn't have. That hot young cop was looking at her though, and despite the stress, Melanie flushed with excitement. If only she were alone with him, this could be fun, she thought with frustration.

"No insurance," the lady cop said with a wink at her partner, "that's a serious issue. Get out of the vehicle."

Jeff walked around to the front of the car, looking up and down the deserted alley. No one around....great, he thought. As Melanie, visibly shaken and confused at what all the fuss was, exited the vehicle, Bonnie smiled to herself. This would be a great way to start out the day!

"We're going to have to arrest you, ma'am," Jeff said, his young face impassive, "driving without a license is a serious crime. Now spread 'em against the hood of the car while my partner searches you."

"What? I have a license! I just don't have insurance. Why do you have to search me?" Melanie asked, reaching into her purse for her wallet so she could get her license. Within seconds the female cop had her pressed roughly against the hood of the car. As the hot young rookie watched and grinned, Bonnie lifted up Melanie's skirt and thrust her fingers beneath her cotton panties and into her pussy.

Melanie squealed in horror. What, why are you doing this?" she screeched.

"It's department policy, ma'am. When we detain a female, she has to be searched by a female officer. Just the rules." He openly snickered, watching the distraught hot babe as his own cock got harder. Rubbing himself with excitement, he waited as the scene unfolded just as the last two similar encounters with Bonnie this week had. Soon, he would get to pound into this delicious young lady, but in his department seniority was a big deal. Bonnie got to go first, which was actually pretty neat to watch.

Bonnie's fingers explored Melanie's tight vagina, pushing deeper and deeper into her body. Melanie was not quite a virgin, but she had only been sexually active for a couple of years now, and certainly never been pleasured by another woman! This cop was so strong, her fingers so slender and determined as they went deeper into Melanie's increasingly wet pussy. The young woman moaned with shameful excitement, blushing as she realized how much she enjoyed the cop's touch, and how both cops must know that she liked it, so much. Horrifying yet incredibly erotic at the same time. What a mix!

By this time, Melanie had forgotten all about her work, and about being late. She was scared, but the panic was nicely tempered with the sensual pleasures she enjoyed at the hands of this sexually experienced female cop. Feeling the woman's fingers go deeper and deeper into her insides was incredible. Despite the indignation of being strip searched in a public alleyway in front of a male cop, Melanie hoped that Bonnie would not stop anytime soon.

Bonnie whispered in her ear, "That's only two fingers, honey. Now, get ready for the rest!"

Melanie felt her insides stretch as Bonnie's hand pushed further into her with the rest of her fingers. The cop's fingers were extended as they thrust into her now soaking-wet cunt, and soon Bonnie's entire hand was inside Melanie's vagina, filling her inside, and stretching her beyond belief. The pain was shocking, and Melanie stifled a scream even as Bonnie's other hand covered her mouth, gently but firmly. "Yeah," Bonnie breathed hoarsely, "nice and tight pussy you got." The cop moved her fingers around as Melanie moaned with pleasure, the bones in her wrist rubbing against the young woman's clit so hard. Suddenly Melanie felt the release as she came to an unprecedented orgasm, her teeth gritted in pain even as she shuddered in pleasure. Her juices gushed out and over the lady cop's hand, and Bonnie pulled her fingers out slowly, smirking as the cum dripped off her hand.

"Your turn, rookie," Bonnie held her hand out to Jeff, who took it into his mouth and sucked off the young woman's juices. First week with this police department was legendary, and Jeff had turned down several higher paying offers from other departments so that he could work this precinct with Bonnie. Unzipping his blue uniform pants, his fully erect cock was now ready for action.

Melanie looked at Jeff's huge, thick cock, excited about what would happen next. This morning had certainly taken a strange turn, she thought. Surely after what was happening, these cops would let her go with a warning about the insurance and speeding -- and she would forget the whole embarrassing episode that just occurred with Bonnie. Letting the hot young cop fuck her would be a blast, but Melanie was confused about having just been brought to orgasm by another woman. Hopefully this Bonnie chick would go back in the car and leave her alone with Jeff now, Melanie wished.

Jeff pushed her up against the car ever harder, and pulled down her skirt and panties. The next thing Melanie knew, his throbbing cock was inside her pussy as her face was flattened against the Malibu's hood. He penetrated her roughly and with full force, his cock pounding into her already stretched and swollen vagina as he fucked her with passion. Groaning and panting, Jeff fucked the young woman with all his strength, enjoying the feeling of his balls slapping against her lily white ass. This bitch was a real piece of work he thought with delight -- the best he's had all week! Fucking her harder and harder, Jeff felt himself ready to cum inside her.

Melanie moaned with pleasure, already aroused again beyond her wildest dreams. Being at the mercy of this strong, sexy cop had her so hot, and she enjoyed each thrust of his cock into her wetness, her juices gushing out as she headed toward yet another thunderous climax. "More, oh please, more!" she pleaded. She wanted this cop to finish off in her snatch so badly, he was so strong, and his penetrations so deliberate, so passionate. This was the best sex that she had ever had!

But Bonnie was not done yet. "Ok, now what about your crimes, young lady?" she sneered, with a wink to Jeff. Jeff's eyes were on fire as he pounded Melanie, but he knew the rules of the First Week initiation. With practiced grace, he slid out of Melanie's wet cunt.

"Oh, God!" Melanie groaned. She was like a dog in heat, and needed the release that Jeff's cock could offer so badly. How could they stop like this? With her pussy soaking against the hood of her car, leaving drippings, she turned around. "I didn't have insurance and I was speeding, but that's it. Please, just give me a warning or a ticket." She was out of breath, panting and frustrated. The worry began to return as she watched the female cop's stone expression.

"We're going to throw the book at you, and it'll cost you a few grand in lawyer fees if you ever want to drive a car again," Bonnie threatened as she unzipped her pants. "But there's another choice, and then everyone will be happy," she finished as she pulled down her pants and underwear, revealing her bushy snatch, which was wet with dew.

"Eat her out good, and I'll give you all I got," Jeff promised, as Melanie stared at Bonnie's pussy. Giving head to another woman? She was not a lesbian, Melanie assured herself silently, this was just something she had to do under the circumstances. She could not afford to be without her car, and certainly did not have thousands of dollars to pay to get her driving privileges restored. Besides, she wanted Jeff's cock back inside her so badly that she would literally do whatever these cops wanted her to do!

"Okay, I'll do anything you say," Melanie said as Bonnie smiled, her sharp blue eyes taking in the sight of the young woman's deliciously soaked cunt, and Jeff's engorged cock. The female officer boosted herself up onto the Malibu hood and over the windshield, and stretched back so that her pussy was in the middle of the hood. Melanie spread herself back against the car and dove into Bonnie's hairy pussy, cautiously at first, then thrusting her tongue right into the open vagina. It was so wet, and she had never tasted the female sex juices before -- not even her own. Trying not to gag, she tongued Bonnie's insides, not sure if she was performing the right way, and reassured as the cop moaned in pleasure.

With her tongue inside Bonnie's pussy, exploring and licking her wet snatch, Melanie rubbed the cop's naked thighs, stretching her legs apart further so that she could go even deeper into the older woman's cunt. Pushing her face down, she used her teeth gently, not sure how much pressure would be too much to cause pain to the cop. This was so new to her, but yet it wasn't so bad. And Bonnie really liked it, as she was bucking and shuddering in pleasure!

Jeff watched the women on the car hood, and could barely control himself. He was ready to cum, and wanted release so badly. Melanie's naked ass was so firm and tight, and she was still dripping with her own cum as she gave head to his partner. But he had to wait for his superior's command before he could finish fucking the beautiful young woman. The final thrusts would be so satisfying, he thought, and it would be well worth the wait.

Bonnie felt herself about to cum under the attention from the young woman, and she moaned with pleasure. The girl really didn't know how to perform oral sex on another woman, but she was so eager to try, and the passion certainly was there even if the experience wasn't. This was the best way, Bonnie thought as she began to climax, her body shuddering in absolute ecstasy as Melanie's soft tongue finally found her clit and licked it, not once but three times. Howling, Bonnie exploded into Melanie's mouth, filling the young woman with oozing sex juices as she came. With a final moan, her passion spent, Bonnie addressed her junior partner. "Go ahead, boy!"

Not needing any further encouragement, Jeff straddled Melanie against the car again, pushing her further down onto Bonnie's now-soaked snatch as he rammed his cock into her pussy. Melanie's moans of pleasure were stifled by the lady cop's pussy as the rookie fucked her furiously, his energy all focused into pounding her as hard as he could. Her swollen cunt felt so good, so tight -- it was incredible! As he thrust into her, he came with a sharp climax, his hot semen gushing into her, filling her insides, burning the two of them in their passionate coupling. Melanie came as well, feeling the hard cock ripping into her felt so raw -- her own orgasm did not take long to explode! The release for Jeff and Melanie was pure passion, and as their bodies shuddered, they separated, Melanie pulling away from the lady cop and away from the car.

"Wow, this was the best one all week, rookie," Bonnie laughed as she pulled up her pants and zipped them. Jeff agreed, giving Melanie a smile and a wink. The cops walked back to their car as Melanie found her panties and skirt on the ground and scrambled to dress herself, seemingly realizing for the first time that she was half-naked in a public alleyway.

"Drive safe now, sweetie," Bonnie waved to Melanie, "We've got all your information, right Jeff?"

"Oh yeah," Jeff said with a mean smile. He walked back over to Melanie, holding out his cell phone for her to see. On the display screen was a picture that he had taken of Melanie eating out the lady cop, and Melanie's face was clearly recognizable. "Don't want that getting in the wrong hands, I'm sure," he laughed as she looked at the picture, and then at the cop, in horror. As Jeff got back in the car and the cops drove away, Melanie wondered if it had all been worth it. Sitting back in her car and feeling her swollen pussy burn with the recent incredibly hot experience, she really wasn't sure.

Trantor
Trantor
1 Followers