Resort Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GymJulie
GymJulie
39 Followers

"You look great, honey," he said to me, squeezing my ass cheek through the dress. "I guess you must be wearing a thong."

"Try again, genius!" I responded, with a wink.

"Oh, nice!"

When we arrived at the restaurant, we were greeted by Christina and Tom in the lobby. Tom's tan body looked fabulous in his tight tan pants and blue designer T-shirt shirt. Christina, meanwhile, looked absolutely stunning in sheer black cocktail dress that made me feel a bit underdressed! I knew Malcom was a fan of Christina's outfit, too, because I kept catching him taking glances at the plunging neckline, which perfectly accented Christina's ample breasts.

Dinner was excellent, and we decided to get the party started with rounds of margaritas and the occasional tequila shot. Tom and Christina recounted us with the story of how they met and their courtship. Malcom and I returned the favor, telling them about our crazy youthful days. As the drinks continued, the stories got a little racier. Malcom and I told a story about how our parents walked in on us making love on their couch and then Christina allowed that something similar happened to the two of them last summer. (Christina's parents are little on the uptight side, so I can only imagine how uncomfortable that moment could have been!)

Following dinner, we had a few more drinks at the beach bar, and then Malcom suggested we grab a bottle of tequila and take it back to our bungalow's private hot tub.

"I don't know," Christina said, her voice just starting to slur from all the drinks. "Our bathing suits are on the other side of the property at our room.

"No big deal," Malcom replied, obviously feeling a bit bold after drinking all that courage. "We can skinny dip!"

I giggled a bit at that comment, to ease any tension anyone was feeling. But Tom jumped in and said, "Sounds OK with me!" Christina shot him a brief look of shock, but he smiled at her and said, "Don't worry, we're all friends."

We took the short walk back to our villa, bottle of tequila in hand. The hot tub is located in the rear of the building, out in the open air, but guarded by a fence and palm trees, allowing us total privacy. I suggested to Malcom that we be the good hosts and allow our guests to get in while we turn our backs. Malcom and Christina took off their clothes, threw them over the patio chairs, and settled into the tub, letting us know when it was OK to turn around and join them.

"OK, now you two have to look away too!" I said, a little embarrassed, even after all that booze.

"Sure," Tom said, so he and Christina spun around and stared at the fence while Malcom and I quickly disrobed and slipped into the tub.

The bubbles of the hot tub guarded our modesty; it was hard to see beneath the surface. Still, I could tell Christina was feeling a bit self-conscious about it all, slouching low in her seat so no one could see her breasts. So I started teasing her a bit.

"What's wrong, Christina? Hiding something?" I giggled.

"Well, it just feels a little weird, that's all," she said.

"Well, I tell you what, I will show mine if you will show yours."

I could see the men's eyes widen immediately at that comment, and they both started to beg us to show off our assets... I figured I might as well lead the way, I stood up out of the tub, my naked body for all to see.

Wow, Julie, you have a hot body!... Christina said. I'm sure Tom would agree...

Um, yes, Julie, you are quite beautiful,... he stammered.

I sat back down in the tub and said, Well, I have to be honest with everyone here, since it appears I'm the only one who knows the whole story. Earlier today, I walked back to the bungalow and found Christina sucking Malcom's cock... Christina's mouth dropped, Malcom's eyes widened with concerned and Tom shot Christina of look of horror.

Before anyone gets mad, you need to know a couple of things. One, I'm not upset. Christina is a beautiful young woman and I have no problem with Malcom finding her sexually attractive, even if it means acting on those desires. Malcom and I have tried swinging in the past and we firmly believe there is a difference between sex and love...

Then, I looked at Christina and said, Secondly, there's something you and my husband don't know. Today on the nature tour, I decided to get in some revenge and suck Tom's cock. Which is exactly what happened, except we got a little out of control and ended up making love in the woods...

The looks of disbelief on everyone's faces - except mine! - were almost comical. I knew I had to remove the tension in the room, so I said, Since all that is out of the way, what do you want to do next?...

There was a pause for a few seconds, and then finally Malcom said, Well, I know how bad this is going to sound, but I would really like to fuck Christina... I smiled and said, It's OK with me, hon, but I think our guests should have some say in this...

I have no problem,... Tom said, glancing at his fiancé for her ruling.

Christina bit her a lip a bit, looked up to Malcom and said, I would love that, Mr. Randolph. Ever since I bump into you guys, I fantasize about making love to you. I never try black before. I even masturbated when I was getting ready for dinner, thinking about getting crazy with you in the you bungalow...

That's all the opening Malcom needed! So he stood up out of the tub, revealing his raging hardon. Christina smiled, took his hand and stood up in front of him. Her big tits are gorgeous, with the wet glistening shimmer from the moonlight making them look even more impressive...

Malcom led Christina out of the tub, through the sliding glass doorway and onto our bed, where they started to immediately make passionate love to each other. Malcom knew she probably had her share of wild, hard sex, so he decided to go slow and patient with her, touching her smooth skin and gently kissing her body. I was almost mesmerized watching my husband please Christina.

Finally, Malcom got Christina in a position where her legs were spread wide on the bed and his mouth on her pussy. Malcom is a champion pussy eater and Christina responded with loud moans that gave way to out-and-out screams of pleasure. Malcom was surely working her clit and vagina in ways that Tom never had before.

Oh, Mr. Randolph, lick my pussy. This is heaven!... Christina cried. For some reason, it just seemed hotter that she was still calling Malcom by his formal name.

I knew Christina was about to cum and I didn't want to miss that, but I also knew it's not often in life that you get left alone in a hot tub with a twenty year old stud! Not to mention one who was, at that moment, fingering my own pussy and nibbling on my neck and ears.

I also knew that I wanted to fuck this boy again, but this time I wanted it the way most people his age fuck - hard, fast and nasty. Frankly, I wanted to get used like some frat house slut after she had too many drinks. So I turned around, lifted my ass above the tub water, inviting Tom to slam his cock into me doggy style.

And that's just what he did. There was no lovemaking involved here, just hard fucking. The sound of the splashing water and slapping flesh was only surpassed by the unbelievable sensation of having this young man's cock buried in me for the second time today.

Oh Tom, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!... I grunted.

Yeah, baby, you like my young cock?... he asked.

Yes! Keep just keep pounding me!... I said.

I knew I was reaching my climax and was pretty sure Tom was near his. I figured this might be the last time I ever get to be with this man again, so I asked - or rather, I demanded - that he cum in my mouth again.

So I turned around just in time to catch the first rope of jizz splash into my throat. Then another, then another. He was like a faucet of cum! But he tasted good and his grunts of passion just made me more willing to swallow all of his juices.

As we were finishing up, I noticed that Malcom and Christina progressed from Malcom eating Christina to Christina sucking Malcom's cock and now Malcom preparing to fuck Christina. It was a hot scene as I watched my husband guide his thick cock into his young lovers wet pussy.

Mmmmmmmm, that feels so good, Mr. Malcom,... Christina cooed. You are so thick. I can feel every inch of your cock...

Yeah, and so are so tight. I think my cock is going to explode!... Malcom responded.

Very quickly they were locked in a steady fucking motion, with Christina's smooth legs wrapped around Malcom's body and both their mouths engaged in a long kiss that was only broken when Christina started moaning deeper and deeper.

Ohhhhhhhhh, that feels so good. You are suck a great fucker,... she said.

Thanks, I have had lots of practice,... Malcom said, with a wry laugh.

Malcom then instructed Christina to turn over so he could fuck her from behind. Just watching him enter her pussy doggy style was enough to make me wet all over again. As his cock slid into Christina, I could see her eyes wince and mouth open.

Ohhhhhh fuck, I think I'm going to cum,... she moaned.

Same here, honey,... Malcom said.

I watched in amazement as Christina's ass started to shake and she buried her head into the bed's pillow. She was having a glorious orgasm, with her saying over and over, Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeeee . . .

By the look on Malcom's face, I knew my husband was about to cum, too. So he pulled his cock out of her pussy and gave it two jerks before waves of jizz shot all over Christina's back. He let out a yell of pleasure as he slowly pulled on his cock a few last times, the final trickles of cum spilling into Christina's ass crack.

The rest of the night was sort of a blur, as the tequila continued to flow with the sex turning into a four-way orgy. I was impressed with Malcom's stamina, as he had two more orgasms that night, including his first-ever try at anal sex, burying his cock into Christina's ass until they both came. Meanwhile, at one point I sucked off Malcom while Tom gave me one more good fucking. What an evening!

After the trip, we got together with Tom and Christina from time to time for various swapping encounters and we have continued to this day. They have even introduced us to other, open-minded couples. It's been great every time.

GymJulie
GymJulie
39 Followers
12