Respect Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, um...I love him." I had to say that. "I...he's under a lot of stress, at work. Maybe if he were...fixed..." I smiled weakly. "It would make things easier for him."

The truth was I wasn't sure if I wanted him to have that procedure or not. I mean I knew all the selfish reasons, especially since Clarice and James seemed so happy, but now that I was actually sitting there, I felt like an actress saying what I did. It was like I'd put myself in a hole and I really had no choice but to keep digging.

"I see." Dr. Prescott pursed his lips. "The testicles can certainly contribute to emotional as well as physical problems, especially if the patient works in a high-stress environment." He paused. "How is your personal life, Lisa?"

"What?" I frowned slightly. "My...personal life?"

"Yes." He shrugged. "Your sex life. Are you satisfied by your husband?"

I made a face and Dr. Prescott smiled. "Uh, no. I'm not satisfied."

"You realize that once your husband is castrated he'll lose virtually all interest in sex."

It was my turn to laugh. "That would be an improvement, Doctor, believe me." I closed my eyes. "Jack has no interest in sex now."

"Okay." Dr. Prescott looked at me, leaning back into his chair. "So, tell me, Lisa...What specifically is your interest in this? Your personal benefit from castrating your husband?"

"I..." I wasn't sure I wanted to answer this beautiful man, doctor or not. "I'm only 20 Doctor." I folded my arms across my breasts protectively. "I need...sex. I guess." I hoped that didn't make sound like a slut or something and I could feel my face reddening slightly.

"Well, of course you do, Lisa." He laughed and I blushed hard then. "So how does this help?"

"I want to...to take a lover." I looked down. "And maybe if...if...Jack was castrated..."

"He wouldn't care?" Dr. Prescott offered. "You'd feel justified having a relationship, a sexual relationship, outside the normal bounds of marriage?"

"Yes." I looked up, as if daring the man to disapprove me. "I won't cheat on him. Not now, like this...I can't."

"But if he were castrated and unable to perform, you think he'd...approve?" Dr. Prescott arched his eyebrows. He didn't wait for my obvious reply. "What if he didn't approve?"

"If he...didn't?" I hadn't thought about that. "I don't know. I-I'd..."

"Would it matter to you? Really? Would it bother you having an affair with another man, knowing your husband disapproves..." he smiled. "And knowing at the same time that he was powerless to give you the satisfaction you need?"

"But he doesn't give it to me now..." I was feeling confused.

"But right now you're not having an affair. Is it because he wouldn't approve? Or is it because he maintains at least the potential to give you pleasure?"

"I don't know."

"Are you afraid of your husband, Lisa?"

"What? No! No, not at all." I shook my head.

"Then why are you afraid of having an affair?" He asked reasonably.

"Because...uh, because he's my husband. I love him." I looked out the windows briefly. "I respect him too much to do that to him."

"And so what would be the difference if he was castrated?"

"I'm...I don't know."

"You'd still love him?" Dr. Prescott asked.

"Of course, yes. Always." I had no doubt in my heart.

"Then...if it isn't fear, as you've said. And you'd still love him...then what changes?" He smiled and held out his hands.

"Respect?" I wondered softly.

"Can you respect a man with no balls, Lisa?" Dr. Prescott made it sound like the very idea was repugnant.

I thought about it carefully. I'd still respect my husband, I mean as a husband. As the person who loved me, who supported me. But as a man? Was he a man? Would he still be without his testicles?

"Lisa?" The Dr. prodded gently.

"No." I whispered, feeling the words escape my lips like a small betrayal.

"No." Dr. Prescott agreed. "Of course you couldn't. A beautiful woman like you. A woman who needs so much, and has so much to offer to the right...man." He shook his head sadly. "You can't respect him now, can you? As a man?"

I shook my head sadly, feeling bewildered more than anything else. I felt like Dr. Prescott had just spun me around a whole bunch of times and I was going to fall down any second. Did I really feel this way? I wasn't sure at all. But Jack couldn't even make love to me more than a few times a month. A real man, I was sure, would take me every chance he had. In every possible way he could ever want. He would do things to me...awful, terrible and beautiful things to make my body scream with ecstasy. My husband wasn't really a man at all, or so it somehow seemed. And if I understood what this doctor was telling me then I didn't respect him at all, did I.

"I..." I licked my lips, trying to find words for the thought forming in my mind. "I could respect him again, if he was castrated...couldn't I, doctor?"

"Of course you could." He smiled and nodded, plainly happy with me, but hat just confused me even more. I'd almost thought he was trying to talk me out of it.

Just then there was a knock at the door and an auburn haired woman entered the room, smiling. She was dressed in scrubs as well, with a lab coat and carrying a clipboard. She was tall and thin, with a pretty face. Her blue eyes were bright and her smile genuine.

"Ah, Dr. Lyons." Dr. Prescott stood up. "I was just speaking with Lisa, getting a feel for her situation."

"Good, good!" Dr. Lyons nodded and walked over, shaking my hand. "I'm Theresa Lyons, it's so nice to meet you, Lisa." She sat down next to me and Dr. Prescott took his chair again. "I've looked over your file, just briefly. So, you're interested in having your husband castrated?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"And you've had a little chat with Dr. Prescott." She looked at her colleague. "How was that?"

"Well..." He looked at me. "I'm not sure Jack, Lisa's husband, is really a good candidate for the procedure, frankly."

I stared at him, wondering what he was saying.

"The issue isn't so much Jack's health, or his present physical condition. If he was...mmm...exhibiting deviant sexuality, was sexually addicted, or if he was simply prone to serial infidelity..." He gave me a little smile. "...In such cases castration is a preferred and very successful form of treatment. But this isn't the case here. Jack's lack of interest in sex has resulted in the inability of Lisa to recognize his traditional role as the dominant partner in their marriage. She can't respect him as a man. She loves him, obviously, cares about him and responds to Jack's ability to support her..."

"Do you agree with Dr. Prescott, Lisa?" Dr. Lyons was tapping her pen against her clipboard softly.

"I...I guess so, yes." I nodded. I wasn't really prepared to dispute him; I just hadn't expected the man to speak so bluntly.

"I haven't spoken to Lisa's husband about this, of course, so I can't predict how he would react emotionally. Lisa's hope is that he would approve and even encourage her in seeking extra-marital affairs. My belief, my instinct...based in a large part on my observations of Lisa...are that Jack is a competitive, even protective individual, who would not willingly approve any such activities."

"What...uh, what does that mean?" I asked.

"It means, Lisa, you're a trophy wife. You're Jack's trophy wife and unless I'm very much mistaken, losing his balls is going to have very little to do with giving up something so important to his self-image. In fact, the effect achieved may be the opposite of what is intended. He might be inclined to paranoia, exemplified by fits of jealous rage."

"What?" I sounded shocked because I was. Jack going into a jealous rage? I would never believe it. "But I thought castrated men were...more calm. Had less testosterone or whatever it is."

"That's true dear. But the response that concerns us is caused by your husband's personality, his ego to put it in the simplest terms, and that does not change overnight." Dr. Lyons nodded and her voice softened. "We're not saying that's what will happen, of course. Once Dr. Prescott is able to meet your husband it becomes much easier to predict his reaction. But we do have a lot of experience to draw on and your story is not an unfamiliar one by any means."

"You want to meet him? My husband?" I wondered how I would ever talk Jack into coming to the clinic.

"That is the next logical step, Lisa." Dr. Prescott nodded. "It can be very informal, the information I need is fairly simple to gather from just a normal conversation really."

"So you're saying Jack doesn't need to know that you're a doctor?"

"Exactly." He smiled. "Your husband doesn't even need to come to my office, we could meet anywhere he would feel most comfortable."

"But please keep in mind Lisa, castration is not always the best option." Dr. Lyons told me. "You can't plan on it, okay? There are many considerations and there are other options available to you as well."

"What other options?" I looked at her, knowing I'd had my heart set on castrating my husband.

"Well, we can talk about those another time. After Dr. Prescott is able to make a better recommendation." She patted my knee. "I need to see another appointment, but you just be patient, okay?" She gave me a warm, sympathetic smile and left.

Dr. Prescott rose and I stood up then as well, thanking him. I told him I'd give him a call in a day or two and hopefully we'd be able to schedule something, a time when he could meet my husband. I offered him my hand and he took it gently, smiling.

"Lisa, before you leave..." He looked into my eyes. "I was wondering if you'd do something for me."

"Oh?" I gave a little smile of my own. "What's that, doctor?"

"Get on your knees and suck my cock for me." He put his hands on my shoulders as I stood there, my jaw hanging open in shock. "Go on, be a good little slut."

"Excuse me?" I felt my heart stop and I couldn't breathe. "I don't...No! I can't!" I tried to sound indignant, but I made no effort to slap his face, like I should have done. Or even to leave the man's office.

"Yes you can." He spoke gently, reassuring me even as his hands pressed down on my shoulders, urging me to do as he demanded. "You don't respect Jack anyway, do you? Why should you suffer for a man you can't respect, Lisa?"

"But I..." My breasts heaved as I blinked into the doctor's face, trying to find an argument, or a reason not to do what we both wanted.

"Shhh...You need this, even more than you know, Lisa. You need a man you can respect, a real man who wants you." I felt my strength weakening, like my willpower was draining away with every word the man uttered. "Jack lost his balls a long time ago, didn't he Lisa?"

"Wha...what?" I was looking up at him as my knees touched the carpet.

"Take it out, go on, Lisa..." He coached me gently.

"I don't...I can't...please, don't make me..." I was pleading with him, but my hands had gone to his trousers, feeling the largeness trapped inside.

"Shhh...don't say that...just do it..." He laughed. "You need a strong man, don't you Lisa?"

I nodded, swallowing hard. "Yes." I whispered as I unzipped his pants, reaching into the warmth and finding his semi-hard cock. It felt huge in my hands and I pulled it free, gasping at the size of his organ.

"A real man, Lisa." He put a hand on my head, stroking my hair. "With real balls, who isn't afraid to take a woman if he wants..."

"Yes..." I whispered again and I had to hold his lengthening penis in both hands. It had to be 8 or maybe even 9 inches long and so thick that my fingers couldn't even go all the way around it! It was nothing like my husband's cock, which wasn't really small, just average.

"Suck it now...wash my big dick, Lisa...Show me how bad you want to fuck it!" He was pulling my head closer and I groaned with my embarrassing desire as I let him, opening my mouth for that huge swollen head and letting it stretch my lips wide. I'd never done this before, not even for my husband, and I shuddered at the thought of doing it now for a total stranger.

"Too big?" Dr. Prescott laughed. "Lick it first then, get it nice and wet and then we'll make it fit, Lisa!"

I licked his shaft up and down, letting my saliva run across his hot flesh, working my hands back and forth until it was shiny and dark, pulsing in my hands. I ran my tongue along the underside, around the crown and tickled that hard beautiful cock everywhere I could. I kissed it, spit on it, and let it slide across my lips and cheeks and nose.

"Take out my balls, Lisa...Wash them for me!"

I nodded, as though I were in some sex induced trance, and pulled his balls free so they hung like two huge plums trapped in his silky soft wrinkled sack. I felt them gently, marveling at their size and weight as I hefted them in my hand. Dr. Prescott pulled me closer, urging me to take them into my mouth, one at a time, and wash them thoroughly with my tongue. I sucked the man's balls tenderly, savoring his male scent and salty taste. Here was a real man, I knew, a man to be respected and worshipped!

When Dr. Prescott had enough of my mouth on his balls, he pulled my head back, his fingers twisting in my hair. He stroked his huge cock briefly and aimed it at my mouth, pushing the swollen head between my parted lips. "Suck it Lisa, oh! Suck it you beautiful bitch!" He pushed his cock into my mouth, even though I was unprepared for it, but that only made it better!

I felt my lips being stretched taut around him, his cockhead seeming to fill my mouth completely, leaving no room for my tongue or even my teeth. He grunted, holding my head tight in his hands while I braced myself against Dr. Prescott's powerful thighs. I dug my fingernails into his legs as he pushed, shoving that great prick inside me another inch and making me gag loudly.

"Choke on it!" He laughed. "Go ahead! I'm not stopping until you take it all!"

His words seemed cruel and frightened me, but at the same time I understood his need to dominate me totally. To use me and I wanted it! I wanted him to treat me that way, fucking his cock into my mouth and deeper, into my throat until I had every thick hard inch of him inside me.

"Open up, Lisa! Come on girl, or it's gonna hurt!" Dr. Prescott warned me.

I tried hard to open for him, forcing myself to swallow and hold that position, with my throat open. His cock was so huge though, it was forcing tears to leak from my tightly shut eyes, running down my red cheeks. I felt him shoving again and suddenly there was a peculiar and almost painful popping sensation as his cock found itself in my throat and Dr. Prescott pushed hard then, sinking inside me until his balls pressed against my chin and my nose was buried in his public hair.

"Ahhhh! Fuck yeah! Lisa! You did it!" He held me like that a moment and then pulled slowly back, letting me take a breath and gasp a little. "Let's do it again!"

Over and over he pushed his big dick into my throat, until finally I was taking him, if not easily, then at least with only small difficulty. He was fucking my throat slowly, moving in and out and I loved it. My face was impaled on his great cock and I had the horribly wicked thought that I wished my husband had been there to see it!

"That's enough!" Dr. Prescott chuckled as he pulled his cock out of my mouth completely. "Bend over the couch, Lisa. I want to fuck you now."

"Oh yessss!" I breathed. "I want it!" I'd never even seen such a huge cock in my life and my pussy was soaked already. I wanted it inside of me; I wanted to know what that monster felt like inside my burning pussy!

He pushed me down, over the back of the leather loveseat and yanked my skirt up, over my hips. "God! What a fine ass!" He slapped my ass hard and I yelped, wriggling slightly as he grabbed my panties, deliberately ripping them with his hands. He pushed a finger into my anus with no warning at all, just shoved his thick digit deep into my tight virgin asshole and making me hiss with pain. "Maybe I should fuck you there, Lisa! You ever been ass fucked?"

"N-No! No...never...!" I moaned and my body instinctively recoiled at the thought of taking him there.

"I bet a slut like you would love it, huh?" he spanked my ass hard again, twice...three times, making it sting nicely. "Answer me!"

"Yea...yeeesssss!" I looked over my shoulder. "Yes!"

"Next time!" He laughed. "I'll give you a couple days to think about it..." Dr. Prescott pulled his finger out and reached around, pushing it into my mouth. "Suck it, Lisa!" He hooked his finger, pressing it into the inside of my cheek like a fish hook while I tongued it. "Clean that finger for me, bitch!"

A moment later he was rubbing my steaming cunt with that same finger, spreading my labia and telling me how wet I was. All I could do was moan and push myself back against him. I bit my lip as I felt Dr. Prescott bring his immense cock to my pussy, rubbing the head up and down my slit.

"Are you on the pill, Lisa?" he asked me and I shook my head.

"I-I'm trying to get...P-Pregnant..." I sighed. "With...M-My husband."

"Well, I'm not going to pull out, bitch." He chuckled and slapped my ass again. "I'm not going to use a condom either...Do you still want me to fuck you?"

"Ohhh...God!" I wanted a baby, a baby with Jack so badly...But that huge cock, rubbing up and down my slit felt so good. And this was a man, a real man... "Do it! Please...Oh please! Fuck me!"

He laughed and grabbed my right arm, pulling it back. "You want it? You have to prove it, Lisa! Put it in...Put my big cock in your pussy, slut!"

I groaned, feeling for his penis and squeezing it as my fingers found him. I pulled him closer, feeling blindly for the entrance to my fertile womb. I rubbed his cock across my wanton cunt until it found purchase and I pulled him harder, urging Dr. Prescott to push it in me.

"Ahhh...fuck your hot!" he said with a sigh, grabbing my hips in his strong hands. "Feel free to scream, Lisa...Everybody knows what we're doing and this is gonna feel so good!"

Everybody knows? I wondered at that, but only for a brief second before he was pushing that huge slab of meat into my too small cunt. I did scream as he squeezed my flesh in his strong hands, getting a better grip and then lunging forward with his hips, spearing his cock all the way inside me. The rush of pain and pleasure was a heady combination and I arched my back, crying out loudly as he bottomed out, the head of his penis smashing into my cervix.

He fucked me hard for a long time, making me cum over and over again on his cock until I could barely lift my head. I was being worn out by this man, this real man, who seemed to have all the stamina in the world. He slowed down at one point, letting me catch my breath.

"How's that cock feel, Lisa?" He pulled my head up by my hair, twisting it so he could see my face as he worked his cock slowly inside me.

"G-Good...Sooooo good!" I gasped and he laughed, reaching underneath me to pull at my blouse, popping off some buttons and yanking hard at my bra until it came free. He grabbed my breasts and then lifted me, actually pulling me off the sofa so I was impaled on his cock and carried somewhat roughly in his arms.

He walked me over to his desk, putting me on my belly and started fucking me again, slamming his great prick in and out so that even that big heavy desk was rocking back and forth beneath us. A few minutes later he was finally close and he pushed himself as far inside me as he'd ever gone, even when he'd lifted me.

"Here it comes, Lisa! Oh fuck!....Yeaaaahhh!!" His cocked seemed to swell even larger, if that was possible and it jerked noticeably inside me as his hot sperm erupted inside me. It jetted onto the bruised pillow of my cervix, flooding me with an incredible and distinct warmth that I'd never experienced before.