Respect the Cosplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

"MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM... Awwwwww... AHHHHH FUCK!!" He has to pull away, his hands now gripping her toned midsection for support as she increases the force and pace of her bounces, putting on a truly pornstar performance on this lucky hunk that she's allowed to get a piece of her, despite having only met him a few hours ago but now has his cock lodged deeply up into her tight, wet pussy. "Oh shit!! MMMMM!! Fucking get it Jessica!! MMMMM!! Own... Own that fucking cock!!" He grunts his approval, beads of sweat forming across his forehead as he gets more than he bargained for from this energetic to say the least rhythm she's using to drive herself down hard onto his crotch when she takes him in balls deep before smoothly and swiftly lifting upward to not even the halfway mark before she repeats the lustful motion over and over again.

"MMMMM!! Bet you've got... AHHHHHH!! A lot more respect for Cosplayers now, don't you??" The stunning, fun-loving and often wacky model grins, letting out a deep groan when she drops down hard onto him and makes the slap of her tanned skin meeting his naturally dark-toned body ring out around her hotel room to mix with their completely shameless moans of delight from this one night stand of a fuck. "Oooooooooooooooooh FUCK!! MMMMM!! Bet you thought I was just... MMMMM!! Another stacked, blonde bimbo huh??" She now is the one teasing even as she controls the action with ease, bouncing her curvaceous body at a quick pace that keeps her large breasts jiggling away, rubbing over the handsome face of the stud she's riding like they've been lovers for years, despite the fact she's happily in a relationship with another man but is taking this lucky guy's rod deep up into her hot snatch.

"MMMMMM... Oh yeah... I was dead... UHHHHH!! Dead fucking wrong..." Ricky admits with a groan as she leans back, giving him a chance to breathe after being essentially motorboated by her chest as she rode him.

"Good boy..." Jessica jokes at the reversal of roles they now have, dismounting him and rolling down so she's laying on the bed on her back. "Now how about you give me a damn good fucking? Help make up for trying to fool me from before..." She teases again, licking her lips as she looks over his still hard and ready to go cock.

"Gladly..." He wisely says as he moves back, allowing her to take position right in the middle of her own hotel room bed before he goes back in, spreading her legs apart.

"Yeah... Give it to me good... You're gonna see what none of those asshole fans at the contest will probably ever see..." Nigri states, staring down and watching as he lines up, and then pushes his unprotected dick back into her pussy, enough to make them both moan out before the first thrust is even sent into her.

"OH FUCK!! Mmmmmm!! MMMMM YEAH!! UHHHHH!! Fuck... Fuck me!!" The horny, sweating blonde groans out, already reaching back behind her to grab the sheets of her bed as he does just as she demands as he thrusts his rod right deep into her wet hole, making her body rock back as he forcefully ploughs into her box, her pussy still staying nicely tight around his thickness even after the repeated balls deep fucking she's already taken, and once again is willingly getting. "MMMMM!! YESSSSSSSSSS... Keep... Keep fucking me!! MMMMM!! OOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUCK..." She groans again as her eyes close, getting lost in the sinful pleasure that this hunky South American hunk is giving her with his long, fat cock as he drives in deep into her snug and soaking wet North American snatch, the force of his thrusts making those large breasts bounce in time with the motion her body is being made to do every time her goes balls deep into that lovely and wet pussy.

"AHHHHHH... Mmmmmm!! OH FUCK... So good!! MMMMM..." The lucky hunk says between moans as he thrusts his big, dark cock into the stunning, tanned blonde's love tunnel, unable to tear his eyes away from the stunning sight of her big tits bouncing away as a result of his stiff pumps but watching her boobs shake and jiggle is fueling him on to keep on banging her with everything that the sweating stud has left in him. "UHHHHHH... AHHHHHH... MMMMM FUCK!! FUCK... MMMMM..." That tight feeling of her vaginal walls still all around his cock has him moaning away each time he either thrusts his dick forward into or pulls some of his inches out of her soaking hole, keeping her legs held apart by the ankles so he has full access so he can smoothly and swiftly slam his shaft into her slick and still snug snatch.

"Oh fuck!! OH FUCK!! OH YESSSSSSS... GONNA... OH FUCK!! GONNA CUM! GONNA FUCKING CUM!!" The stunning Cosplayer moans out, strands of her long blonde hair sticking to her cheeks from all the sweat coating her desirable body that also make her big, rounded tits look even hotter than before as they bounce away as she all too happily, for a woman in a relationship with another man, takes this intense, balls deep pounding from a hunk she barely knows. "YES!! OH SHIT!! FUCK!! AHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOH MMMMMMM!! MMMMMMM!!" She squeals in delight, eyes closing and body arching off the bed even as she rocks back, showing exactly how intense this sexual high is as Jessica Nigri starts to cum hard all over this long and thick cock slamming into again and again, her juices flooding out to soak that dick that she's already had deep in her mouth over the course of this no strings attached fuck with this handsome stranger.

"Awwwwwww FUCK!! MMMMMM!! Oh SHIT!! MMMMM..." Ricky groans as he feels her cumming on his thrusting member, his pumps not stopping but it's not to aid her in fully riding out this orgasm, it's for his own sinful pleasure as he feels his cock starting to throb within that snug and now dripping wet pussy but wants to get every moment out of this fling that he can get from one of the world's most infamous, not to mention sexiest, Cosplay models. "UHHHHH... OH FUCK... SHIT... Ahhhhhhh..." He hisses, feeling his dick pulse again and knowing he hasn't got a condom on he wisely pulls out of her snatch, taking just a moment to draw in breath and look over the still moaning and writhing in pleasure beauty on the bed in front of him, who in her worn out state doesn't offer any objection as he moves up over her and mounts her chest.

"Mmmmm... Well isn't this a surprise..." She laughs in a sexy tone as she lifts her head up to watch him slide his big rod in between her large, rounded tits and uses his hands to squeeze those mounds around and against his shaft, making him moan already as that flesh surrounds his on-the-brink cock. Unsurprisingly he goes right to work, thrusting his cock between her breasts to make himself groan deeply, perhaps more than any time when he was fucking either her mouth or pussy but using a steady pace in order to truly enjoy the final moments of this already flaming hot sexual action. "Go on then, fuck my big tits! Fuck them like... Mmmmm... All those assholes at the convention can only dream they could..." She encourages, watching the head of his rod pop up from between her tits when he thrusts forward, soon pulling back to make it vanish into her deep cleavage before repeating the action, and while he's moaning out loudly as he uses her breasts for his own pleasure, the way she's groaning as he pumps her tits shows this is far from the first time she's had her boobs fucked.

"UHHHH... UHHHH YEAH... MMMMM!! OH FUCK... MMMMM!!" He grunts and sweats, squeezing and feeling up her large breasts as he keeps them pushed against his cock as he slides in deep between them again and again, loving the feeling of all that soft, ample tit flesh around his dick, leaving the remains of her orgasm over her boobs as her pussy juices rub off from his cock as he fucks her tits. "Awwwwwwwww FUCK!! YEAH... AHHHHH FUCK... SHIT!!" The South American hunk groans, sweat dripping off his nose as he feels his rod throbbing again between her tits, perhaps wishing now he'd pulled out of her pussy sooner so he could have spent longer pumping these fantastic, rounded and sizable breasts but left with no choice but to keep on fucking her tits and keeping his own cock sandwiched between them.

"Ooooooooooh fuck!! Mmmmmm... Yeah, let it rip!!" Jessica laughs when his cock suddenly blasts the first thick shot of spunk up her neck, hitting the bottom of her chin and the second one further giving her a "pearl necklace" as his spunk lands on her neck. Not wasting the chance, he pulls out from between her boobs and grips his member, able to start jerking off and aiming down onto her tits, the next couple of shots falling onto her right breast before he aims over to stroke out some of his load onto the other mound. "Damn, that feels good... Yeah, cover my breasts..." She groans, watching as he does just that, continuing to jerk off and ease out every drop of an impressively sizable load all across her big breasts, giving them the kind of coating they deserve and topping off, in more ways than one, a red hot round of sex with the stunning Cosplay model.

"Not bad Ricky, not bad..." Jessica comments as he dismounts her, letting her get a clear look at her cum-covered tits as some of his jizz trickles off her breast to rest between those large mounds. "Not a patch on my boyfriend, but certainly a good one... Almost as good as that time those two best friends nailed me in that hotel gym..."

"Not bad?? Damn... I know that was... One of the best fucks I've ever had..." Ricky admits as he sits on the edge of the bed and looks her over.

"Just a shame then you're never going to get a piece of me, or these again then!" Nigri taunts as she gives her breasts a quick squeeze, sticking out her tongue as she shifts over to stand up from the bed. "Now it's time for you to get going buddy... I've got a rant of a Facebook post to write!"

"Woah, wait, what??" He says, stunned as she grabs him by the arm, and in his spent and a little dazed state he doesn't resist as he's led to the door, and she opens it in order to push him out into the hallway, stark naked with sweat covering his body. "The fuck?? My clothes!!" Ricky yells, now pissed at ending up being the one used instead of what he'd wanted to happen, but before he could shout again suddenly his jeans and shirt are tossed into his face, making him embarrassingly stumble back as he trips over himself and falls to the ground.

Closing the door, Jessica has another laugh to herself as she locks the door and turns away, all too casually heading into the bathroom area and switching on the light. "That's what you get when you don't Respect the Cosplay buddy..." She smirks, glancing back and hearing the muffled shout of no doubt Ricky yelling to be let back in but ignoring that, she looks over her body and her cum-covered tits in the mirror. "A nice shower will do the trick... Clear my head so I can think about how I'm gonna word my rant about those assholes at the Cosplay contest..." She thinks out loud, giving her reflection a big smile before she turns to get the shower running.

* * *

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers
12