Respite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kastor looked down, analyzing me and, at the same time, appraising me. "Last time I checked, puppies don't walk on two legs." he said matter-of-factly before stepping ahead of me again and tugging softly on my leash as I awkwardly crawled on all fours behind him. Inwardly I deeply conflicted- if anyone in the real world saw me in this way, crawling like a dog for a man I barely know, I would be mortified. Despite that, the feeling of exalting this man above myself, lowering my dignity and resigning myself to this humiliating task in order to follow and be led by someone like him and that feeling of exhibition from being made to do acts of this nature just ends up making it that much more...worth it.

Once we finally made it to the bed, Kastor grabbed my collar and roughly hauled me to my feet and turned me around before giving my ass a sharp smack! "Get on the bed on all fours." he commanded me. I quickly did as I was told and bent down on my forearms as I stuck my ass as high into the air as it could go, completely vulnerable and exposed before Kastor.

I looked back at him as he grabbed a hold of both my asschecks and started kissing and lapping at my hole like a rabid hound. My moans and pants of pleasure soon filled the room as Kastor continued eating me out, constantly slapping my ass until it took on a reddish tint and his handprint could vaguely be seen on the skin. I pushed back against his tongue with wild abandon and was rewarded when Kastor added in two fingers coated in his saliva, stretching my ass with a scissoring motion.

I was in absolute bliss and could hear numerous unmistakable growls and snarls as Kastor worshipped my ass, the warm sensation of his tongue sending shivers all throughout my body, setting every nerve ending in my body into a state of euphoric frenzy. My own cock was making a small pool of precum as Kastor, probably in order to ease his reddened hand, started vigorously jacking me off, much to my incomparable pleasure as I arched my back as much as my own body allowed me to. I couldn't keep this up though, not if Kastor was going to keep stroking my cock like he was.

Looking back at him I only managed to speak in fragments as my voice grew louder and higher in pitch. "I'm gonna...you're gonna make-"

That was all the warning Kastor needed before stopping everything he doing in one swift motion. He pulled his tongue and fingers out of my ass and stopped stroking my cock at exactly the right and wrong time. I frustratingly whined as a few more strokes would be all I needed and yet, I wanted to hold onto this feeling, this tantalizing high, for as long as I could. Kastor could see that in how I moved, could hear it in how I moaned for him. He smirked at me, his confidence boarding on arrogance as he taunted me. "You really think I'm gonna let you cum now?"

I whined in anguish at being denied my release but still I lay on the bed, waiting to do what I was told. I looked back once more and felt Kastor's hand holding my ass while I could feel the tip of his cock pressing against my hole. I shivered in anticipation and relaxed as I felt him pushing very gently, working the tip into me bit by bit. I pushed back ever so slightly, eager for more of him. Kastor seemed to feel the same way and pushed a few more inches into me, groaning deeply as a primal fire started to shine in his eyes. He started to slowly thrust with half his cock inside me, with each motion pushing just a little bit further and opening my entrance up a little bit more. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, all of Kastor's cock was buried inside my ass, giving me the familiar full feeling that only a cock can. I could feel his warmth and could even feel it twitch inside me, his blood-engorged member absolutely lavishing my ass, almost like two puzzle pieces fitting together.

I felt Kastor start to get a rhythm going, pumping his cock in and out like a piston; gradually he began to speed up and both our voices rose in volume, my wanton panting and moaning and his growling and grunting joining in one lustful harmony. Kastor tugged my leash back, choking me and pulling me back to him as he reached one arm over me to keep from falling over and used the other to finally give the attention I needed to my cock. Between Kastor absolutely filling me with pure ecstasy and his hand working my cock towards its release, my moans evolved into gasps and screams of absolute bliss.

"Cum for me, puppy." Kastor whispered softly into my ear, a total contrast to how ferociously he was fucking me.

I let out a cracked and high-pitched moan as my vision quickly filled with stars and I felt the warm sticky substance splash all over my chest and Kastor's bedsheets as he continued stroking me off for the next few moments. I was in heaven, the throes of my orgasm sending waves and waves of pleasure throughout my body as Kastor brought up his cum-covered fingers to my lips which I sucked on gratefully, making sure I devoured ever last salty drop.

Kastor's snarling and growling slowly increased not long after and his thrusts became more sporadic and forceful as he finally came inside me, jet after jet of his cream decorating my insides. He let out a low guttural growl and kept fucking me a little longer, until he was sure every drop of his cum was firmly bred into my ass before turning me around and kissing me deeply.

I collapsed on the bed, panting heavily and he plopped down beside me. We both looked at each other, our bare bodies covered in sweat and the thick musk of sex permeating Kastor's room. Kastor reached over to undo my collar but to his surprise, as well as my own, I stopped him.

"Can I keep it on a little longer?" I asked hesitantly.

He looked into my eyes, the bestial savagery of what happened minutes ago quickly being replaced with his charm that managed to get me here in the first place. "If you want to, sure." he answered. "And you can stay the night here if you want to as well. This place is probably a little better than whatever run down motel you're staying at."

I kept looking at him, still wary of just who he really was but still feeling that, at least for tonight, I could trust him.

"I'll take you up on your offer then." I responded, a light blush running over my face as he leaned over to kiss me again.

12