Rest Area Pickup

Story Info
Here we go again...
4.1k words
4.19
28.3k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,693 Followers

I spotted the ad on Craigslist, there was a photo and the machine looked pretty good. It was for a Harley, a three wheeler. It had saddlebags, all sorts of toys. I needed one of those like the proverbial hole in the head, no matter. One look at the photo and I was drooling.

I mentioned it to my wife Debra, and surprise! She didn't throw a fit at the idea, in fact, she seemed interested, wanting to know what I had planned. I told her we could go on rides, enjoy the sunshine and the wind blowing through our hair, have jealous people all looking at us.

OK. Anyone who has ever ridden one of those things knows that they... well... shake. Put the lady on behind and by the time you get to where you are going they tend to be all fussed up.

That is the theory, anyway.

The bad part was that the guy that owned the thing lived way down South, a few miles past the California border. He also wanted cash, none of this check or credit card B/S. That meant, go to the bank, draw out cash. Of course, being a small town, we can go to our bank and draw out a couple of grand, if you want 15 grand, we have to call them, they have it shipped in and we can then go pick it up days later.

Sure as hell, someone would buy the toy before I could get that done, drive down there.

Even worse, Debra could not go with me, she had to work at the clinic, plus she was pulling 4 hours in the evening in emergency to cover some staff vacations. The clinic she manages as the Doctor on staff is always short of people. I say the reason for that is, they are cheap so the Nurses and Doctors head for the big city where wages are a lot higher. Can't blame them for that, but it means my Debs is always pulling extra shifts.

But that put me in our new Dodge ram pickup, by myself, with a bit over $15,000.00 in cash with me. That worried Debra, she told me to be careful and I planned to be. But, I also hold a CWP, so I took my .45 Colt along with me, since there would be an overnight stay somewhere. Let's face it, a 700 mile round trip in one day was not something I was going to do comfortably at my age.

+++

I found the place easily, it was maybe 15 miles off of Interstate 5, there was a big wooden mailbox out front. A rather grizzled old farmer came out to meet me, the way he moved made it pretty clear why he didn't want to ride the trike any more. Hell, he was walking but that was about it.

A quick look, a short test drive, I bought the machine and we loaded it. He actually had a ramp, so I drove it right into the bed of my truck, lashed it down.

+++

Headed back up Interstate 5, I realized I needed to take a leak, there is a rest area right there past the border so I pulled in. Without all of that cash to worry about being gone, I did my business, came back out, not really paying much attention...

"Leave me alone, asshole!~" I heard a woman yell. Looking up, there was a young woman by the exit back to the freeway, a little blue car was pulled up, the door standing open. Some guy in his 30's or so was grabbing at her and she was putting up a struggle.

I started my truck, pulled up behind the little car and hit the horn. The guy turned and looked at me just as I was getting out. He got a mad look on his face, but then as I stepped sideways he saw the pistol in my hand. I didn't point it or anything, but his expression changed, he jumped into the little car and they took off.

"Are you OK?" I asked the young woman.

"Yeah. Those guys are jerks." She said. I noticed she had a scratch on her face and her hair was all messed up, it kind of looked like she had been in a fight.

"Do you know them?" I asked.

"No, not really. They gave me a ride, but they were messing with me. I told them I had to pee, so they stopped here. Then I was trying to get away, they were trying to get me back in the car when you showed up, so thanks!"

"No problem." I put my pistol back into my truck, getting ready to hit the road.

"Hey, mister? Can I get a ride?" She gave me a big smile.

Now, I am not in the habit of picking up hitch hikers, I looked at her thinking of telling her no, but she looked so small and vulnerable.

"Where are you headed?" I asked.

"Florence, over on the coast, my sister lives there."

"I am headed for Waldport." I told her.

"That's pretty close, hey, it sure would help, mister. It seems that everyone who gives me a ride wants to mess with me, but you look harmless." She gave another nice smile. She was probably right, my mostly silver hair and lined face does appear to be a bit grandfatherly. I come across as the nice old man that lives next door and mows other peoples lawns for them.

Yeah, I do that sometimes, too.

"What the hell, hop in. I could use some company, it's a long drive."

"Cool! Thanks, Gramps!" She climbed into the passenger seat, tucked her bag down on the floorboards. I got in and off we went.

The first thing she did was ask if she could change the channel on the radio, I listen mostly to talk shows. I nodded, on came some lord knows what I never heard before, she was hopping up and down, that was almost funny.

Some guy ranting in a sing song manner to someone else beating on a trash can is not my idea of music, but oh well.

We were running at about 70, I had the windows down part way and it was hot outside which at my age, I like. The girl was squirming, she seemed to be sweating.

"Man, it's hot out, isn't it?" She said at one point, fanning her face. I was actually perfectly comfortable, I could have turned on the air conditioning but to be honest, I didn't want to. The thing in my big Dodge blows cold, makes my feet hurt and I don't like it in my face, either.

We hadn't been talking much, I normally don't when driving, I like to keep my attention on the road. We must have covered 50 miles before I even thought to ask her name.

"It's Candy." She said.

"Really?"

"Well, actually it's Kathren, but Candy is what everyone called me way back and it stuck."

"I see. I'm Dan." I told her.

"That's a nice name. Hey, Dan? Do you mind if I change clothes?"

"No, do you want me to pull over at the next stop?"

"I can do it here, I have a top and some shorts in my bag." With that, she stripped the T-shirt up and off, undid her seat belt and wiggled out of her jeans, just like that.

That fast, I had a completely naked 19-20 year old female sitting in the seat next to me. I managed to keep the truck going straight, though. Now, being a normal male, I glanced over at her, she saw me do that and giggled.

"I ain't bashful." She laughed.

"Clearly." I told her, getting another laugh. She pulled out some white shorts, what there was of them, and did some wiggling. One surprise was the mass of brown pubic hair, it's rare to see women with any at all in today's world.

Even my Debra back home is bare, so am I in fact.

Candy did have breasts but there wasn't much there, what she did have are close to the largest jet black nipples I ever saw. She glanced over my way, caught me looking again.

"My tits are ugly, I think as soon as I get some money I will get me a boob job." She said.

"No, actually you are quite beautiful." Oddly her breasts reminded me of a tiny Vietnamese girl I saw dancing on stage way back when I was in the service. She had almost no breasts and her nipples were huge and jet black like that.

Now I found that erotic back then, and I found this situation erotic also. This young girl thought nothing of stripping naked in my truck, and she did not know me at all. She was sitting there, nude to the waist and making no move to put on her halter top.

"I hope you don't mind, I was too warm and the breeze feels really nice on my skin."

"I guess I don't if you don't." I told her. One thing, she had complained of being "messed" with, and if she was like this with others then I could understand why.

"Say, how old are you?" It suddenly pooped into my head that here was some old guy with a half naked underage girl in the front seat, get stopped by a cop and... well, you know. Handsome face on the front page of the local paper.

"I'm 19, I will be 20 next Monday." She gave me a smirk, having picked up on what I was thinking.

"Don't worry, mister, I am legal." She let out a big laugh at that.

So, for about 150 miles, we rode along with this 19 year old sitting topless in the seat next to me. I was thinking that when we got to Medford where I had a room reserved for the night, I could maybe be getting myself out of this situation.

+++

Candy had been sleeping, she woke up as I slowed and took the exit.

"Where are we?" She yawned and stretched.

"Medford, I spend the night here, then head on home in the morning."

"Oh, I thought we were going all the way to Florence?" She asked. Now of course I said Waldport, not Florence. While that is really not all that far on down the coast, I still didn't want to drive the extra miles very badly. Not even with this rather uninhibited female sitting next to me.

"I have to sleep, I can't drive that far." I told her.

"Ok. OK, then. Do you want me to just go back to hitching rides, or can I stay?"

"Stay? You mean, with me?"

"Sure, you look OK. Plus, I am really hungry, I haven't had anything since some waffles yesterday morning." She glanced at me hopefully.

"You need to cover up, Candy. There is a café right there next to the motel, we can get something there." She reached in her bag and got out a top and tugged it on, that really didn't help much since her nipples showed right through the thing.

I got checked in, then we went over and got some food. I have to say, I never in my life saw so much food go into such a tiny little body, she ate a huge hamburger, two orders of fries, then proceeded to clean up all of the leftovers off of my plate. She also put down two strawberry milkshakes, good lord.

Of course I paid, it was clear she did not have a dime.

I was ready to head for my room, but I didn't know quite how to get rid of her. For one thing, travelling like she was could best be described as unsafe, at the same time I really did not want to be responsible for her.

Of course she ended up in my room, of course she did. I barely got my bags set down and she was in the shower. She was in there for a full half hour. I used the time to call Debra, I explained I had picked up this vagabond hitch hiker, she got quiet for a moment or two at that, then laughed.

"You be careful, honey, she might roll you while you sleep!"

I might have been worried about that on the way down, but I had $26 left in my pocket and my credit cards. Of course, there was my truck and motorcycle outside, my pistol strapped alongside the seat. Thinking of that, I went out and brought that in, putting it in the locking compartment of my bag. Candy of course knew I had that, but she did not seem the least bit concerned. By then, I heard the shower shut off.

Yep, out she came, naked, rubbing her hair with a towel. She plopped down in a chair, crossed her legs at the knees, and began drying herself off like that was completely normal.

"You said before that you thought my tits were pretty?" She asked, looking up at me with a smile.

"Yes, they are, you are. But you really should be dressed, I mean. We barely know each other." I said.

"I don't mind, I know guys like to look. I want to pay you for helping me, you know? It's OK, you just have to use a rubber, since I am not on the pill." She looked right at me.

"Uhhh... Candy? We aren't going to do that." I told her.

"OK. Well, I can maybe give you a hand job, or a blow job? I don't mind, really."

At this point I was thinking I had never run into anyone quite like this in my entire life.

"Candy, have most men you have run into just taken advantage of you?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much. It's just the way guys are, I am used to it." She had a sad look on her face.

"Honey, I am not like that, I won't take advantage of you." She looked at me for several long moments.

Then she burst into tears.

Damn it! Women, bawling their fool heads off, I am a sucker for that.

The next thing I know, I had a naked young woman in my arms, now just what does a man do in that situation? There was no way in hell I was going to do anything at all with this young girl. It had nothing to do with my not knowing where she had been or with who, it just was not in me to do that anyway. Sweet and naughty wife at home and all of that.

Finally, I got her curled up in the big easy chair, a blanket wrapped around her. I watched as her eyes closed, and she slept. Then, I went to bed, and slept myself. I carefully tucked my bag with my pistol in bed with me, I wasn't really worried about her but no point in being stupid.

+++

I woke up, glanced at the clock. It was 7:30. Looking around I saw no one. I got up, went to the window, my truck was still there, everything looked untouched. No one was in the bathroom, my bag was still there, nothing moved. It was thinking she woke up and took off, I sort of expected that anyway.

I barely got my pants on when the door opened, in came Candy with some Coffee and a huge plate of breakfast rolls.

"Hey, they have food down there, you can make pancakes or waffles, there are scrambled eggs and sausage and bacon and..." I started laughing. Considering how this tiny little woman ate the night before, I suspected the motel went in the hole for the day.

The rolls were good, so was the Coffee. I kept glancing at her, he hair was brushed, no makeup, she had on that thin halter top that showed her huge nipples plain as day, and she looked... pretty, is the word?

In fact, she looked good enough that I was getting a glimmer of a response down there. I gulped a couple of times and looked away, a little bit ashamed of myself. Candy seemed to realize, she grinned at me and let her shoulders fall back, causing what little tits she did have to stick out. I didn't say anything just sat there dipping the rolls into my Coffee and eating.

+++

The drive to my house was uneventful, Candy kept her clothes on this time, which helped. Even at my age, it's is hard to concentrate on the road with a naked woman sitting next to you. Besides, the minute we got on the coast highway, it was no longer overly warm.

Debra was sitting on the porch when we drove up, I had called her on the telephone in my truck when we were 30 minutes out.

"Is that your wife?" Candy asked as we pulled up.

"Yes, that is Debra."

"Wow, she is really pretty, I expected some heavy old lady." Candy said. I wasn't real sure quite how to take that, but I didn't say anything. Candy hopped out, went over to Debra and said something, then they actually hugged.

We went out and looked over the bike, then went inside. Candy was looking around our house, examining everything like kids do.

"This is really nice! I hope someday I meet a man, I want one just like you!" She beamed over at me. Then, she went over and sat down in my easy chair, used the lever to recline it, in seconds she was sound asleep. Debra came in, saw that, went and got a blanket and tucked her in.

Candy slept from 4:30 in the afternoon until 7:30 the next morning. I got up in the middle of the night to take a leak like I always do, she had not moved at all. I stood there and actually watched to be sure she was breathing, she was, so I went back to bed.

"Everything OK?" Debs asked me. She always wakes up when I get up in the middle of the night.

"Yeah, poor thing is sleeping, must be exhausted."

We lay there in bed for a long time, I told her all about the trip and how this happened.

"You know, Danny? You are too nice for your own good." She laughed at that.

+++

This makes the 2nd time in the last decade that I more or less acquired a young lady. The last time was our Sandi, I found her hiding under the bottom closet in our bathroom after a situation she had with a boyfriend right outside in our yard. Long story, but Debra and I more or less adopted that one, and she turned out just fine. It took training, setting an example, showing them there really is a better way in life.

Debs took over also, turned into a mother hen that time. I can't say as I minded, Sandi had a hard upbringing, running into people like us was a new experience for her.

Sandi is married now to our local Sheriff, and she is as close to being a daughter to us as it is possible to be. That is one thing about Debs, she never had children of her own, but her maternal instinct is very strong. Plus, being a Doctor, she wants to try and fix everybody.

It was beginning to look like we were doing it again. Here we had another young woman, also clearly messed up, needing someone like me and my Debra to try and point them in the right direction.

Kids in today's world are different than when I was a kid, there is so much porn and all available to them, it's like sex and nudity and all is just a normal part of their lives? They learn far too young that sex can get them what they want.

When I was young, porn was the National Geographic, I had my first paying job at age 14, and while I had heard of drugs, I had no idea of what any of them might do, or even where to get any. The girls I grew up with didn't have birth control pills, so most of them had knees that stayed well clamped together. Back then, no girl would even dream of letting a boy see their tits, in today's world it is like it's normal to pull them out.

Add in drugs, the different attitudes of right and wrong, the idea that government owes them something, I think maybe this is part of why the world is in such a mess.

But, that is just me.

+++

I drove Candy down to Florence the next day, met her sister when I dropped her off. I saw the pained expression on her sister's face, she did not appear to be happy with the situation at all. Her sister had one child that looked to be about two, and another one in diapers, way younger. Her house looked like a tornado had hit it, it was clear she didn't have much. Candy mentioned to me that her sister was not married, so I knew I was looking at another of society's lost causes.

I hopped in my truck after getting a big hug from Candy, headed back home.

Have you ever had one of those feelings? You know what I mean, when it just feels like this is not the end of the story?

As it turns out, my feelings were correct. 5 Days later, Debra answered a knock on the door. It was sort of raining outside, not real rain but that drizzle we get here on the coast that gets everything wet but barely registers on a rain gauge.

There stood Candy, T-shirt and jeans, soaked to the skin and shivering.

"Danny, can I come in and get warm please?" She asked.

Debra brought her in, got her dried off, made her a cup of hot Chocolate. They both looked at me like they expected me to say something, do something... I shrugged. Off to the other room they went, where Debs parked her in my big chair again. Just like the last time, she was asleep in seconds...

Debra came out, sat down next to me, reached out to hold my hand.

"Looks like we get to raise another one!" She laughed.

"Maybe teach her to keep her clothes on around me?" I laughed with her.

"What, you mean you don't like girls?" Debra was wiggling up snugly to me, like she always gets when she is happy about something.

"Well, yes, I do, but..." I grinned, hefting a handful of her boob.

"But that one is just a baby, you go fix her." Debs stepped in and looked, Candy was still asleep, so we sneaked into our bedroom and fiddled around awhile.

Later, I went into the living room, Candi was in the bathroom, I heard the shower running. I sat down and turned on the TV, watched the news. The usual BS, Trump did this and Trump did that, no end to that.

I turned off the TV, just then out came Candy with just a towel wrapped around her waist, another one rubbing her hair.

magmaman
magmaman
2,693 Followers
12