Rest of the Week

Story Info
What happens after Tuesday's massage.
2.8k words
3.7
43.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers

This story was inspired by Licideesplit. I would suggest you read my last story "Vacation Sex" for this to make any since. Don't forget to read the comments after, as they are what led to this second installment. I would also like to say THANK YOU so very much to the rest of my anonymous critiques. I was >ll< this close to quitting my 6$ figure job and becoming a short story writer. Imagine my surprise when I found out I wasn't quite qualified to make a living writing entertainment for Literotica.

*

I guess I have this little impairment, being that when I write stories like this the blood tends to go less to my brain and more to other regions of my anatomy. I guess that's why Twain & Hemingway decided not to write erotica. So I will stick to staying an amateur and living with my mistakes.

As we left off on Tuesday evening of our weeklong resort stay, my wife had just booked a solo massage with Ernesto for Saturday morning. I decided not to make a fuss about it that night as I was, well pretty worn down from the day's activities.

I have to admit, I didn't sleep very well that night. I tossed and turned all night wondering what she was thinking. How far was she planning to let Estaban go? Halfway through the night the thought struck me. She booked her Saturday massage with Ernesto. Not with Estaban the 22 year old hunk that had manipulated her so very well just the day before.

Did I hear her wrong? Did she just fumble his name when making her new appointment? What did it really matter? She was booked for a solo massage with a man. A man that had her teetering on the brink of orgasm. Knowing the limits she had pushed on Tuesday evening had me trembling a bit. I lay awake the rest of the night just staring at my beautiful naked wife and wondering if I had true reason to worry.

Finally around 6:15 Wednesday morning I got up, threw on my swimsuit and a t-shirt and headed outside. There is nothing I like better then walking along the beach in the early morning. Outside of an early jogger here and there I had the shore to myself. I just walked along the beachfront as my mind wondered back to my wife and her impending massage.

The most disturbing fact was that as I walked along, tormenting myself in my own mind, my shorts were showing a visible tent effect in the front. What was wrong with me? My wife was considering letting a strange young foreigner have his way with her. As I walked alone my cock was telling me it wasn't all-together opposed to the idea. Just then a couple cute young ladies ran past me. I could hear them laughing at my obvious condition as they moved down the sand.

As a way of almost SLAPPING myself back to reality, I turned and jumped into the cool morning ocean. That seemed to do the trick. I swam about a quarter mile out into the surf and back. By the time I reached shore my penis was back to its normal state. Thank God for cold water in embarrassing situations.

I estimated that I had been out for about an hour and a half. I decided I would go back and see if she were awake yet. I could ask her just what her train of thought was on this matter. Get things straightened out once and for all.

As I walked past the Spa I felt another tinge and stirring in my lower regions. As I rounded the corner of the building I stopped dead in my tracks! There sitting outside the building at a round table was Estaban himself. To his left sat Consuela and a beautiful young Latino lady. To his right was his splitting image.

"Ahh Senior good morning for you. I am hoping your wife is waking up feeling so good and satisfied from last night. I give her my very best rubbing." Estaban stated proudly. His obvious twin giving me an almost smirking smile. The two ladies whispering to each other and giggling quietly.

Consuela spoke next, "I know you enjoyed your massage Sir. I do hope you will come again and visit the spa." Again the girls looked at each other and giggled. I must have been the talk of the whole spa crew. Again I felt a betraying arousal in my loins.

"Let me to know you my brother Ernesto, he and I are the same. This lady is Maria too." They were identical twins. My nightmare had just doubled in intensity. Maria on the other hand was just the exotic beauty I had envisioned when I booked our couples massage. She was in her early 20's. She was tall and thin, with a bust that defied her slim figure. My guess would be a size 36 with a good C bordering on D cup. Why did she have to become ill that fateful afternoon?

I immediately began to think of her rubbing my wife's naked body. That was my plan. That was my intention. That was my fantasy. That's what made my cock stand up as I booked our spa date in the first place. I blushed as I realized it was again standing at attention and saluting the young lady.

I tried to shift my boner from her view as I stammered out, "I do hope you are feeling better Maria. I was sorry you had to cancel the massage booking yesterday. My wife would have preferred a woman I do think"

Estaban chimed in, "Senior I think she was very much ok with my manhood rubbing her."

Maria, looked directly at the tent in my swimsuit as she replied, "Ohh I am fine Sir. You however look a little tense. If you would like to have another massage I would be happy to get my hands on you." Consuela gave a chuckle.

"I.... I will consider that thank you. Now I think I had best get back and check on my wife." I managed to stammer out.

As I walked away Ernesto chimed in, "She will be happy to see all of you Senior. Please to tell her hello for me and Esteban, and that I am looking forward to seeing her again Saturday morning."

As I neared our suite I found a quiet spot to sit for a moment and compose myself. Thoughts were racing through my mind. Did Maria really want to get her hands on me? Had Consuela told her of my previous ordeal? Of course she had. That was made clear by their giggling. Should I consider another massage for myself with her before our departure?

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks! Estaban had given her the massage last night! Ernesto had just said he looked forward to seeing her "again". My mind raced! She had begun calling her masseur Ernesto halfway through her massage. At the time I had just written it off to the moment. I figured that in her moment of heat and passion that she had mistakenly called him by the wrong, though similar name. What was going on?!

I headed back to the room to find out once and for all the details of this sorted little mess. To my surprise and wonder my cock arrived there 7 firm inches before me. I was again uncontrollably hard at the occurrences of the morning.

I burst into the room only to find the bed empty. I could hear the shower running so I proceeded to the bathroom. There she was in all her glory. The water cascading down upon her. Her eyes closed as it washed over her naked form. Her fingers buried inside her pussy as she moaned under the water. I stood transfixed watching her fingers disappear then reappear from inside her. As she pumped herself into a frenzy.

Moments later as I stood staring she let out a long slow moan as she climaxed, followed by her soft voice, "Ohhh boys that was just wonderful!"

"Honey? What... what's going on?" I stammered. Her eyes shot open. She gasped in surprise. She looked speechless. She spied the protrusion in my swimsuit.

"Your just in time, I woke up thinking of you but you weren't here. I had to settle for a soothing shower. Now here you are just in time, and just as ready as I am. Join me." She cooed as she bent over and placed her hands on the shower seat. Offering up her treasures to me.

I wanted to yell, to find out just what all this was about. Her eyes beckoned me. Her pussy wet with her own juices and the cascading water drew me in. I lost my concentration as I shed my trunks and jumped in to join her. I entered the shower and I entered her. I took her. I fucked her deep and hard. I pounded that cunt with wild abandon. It was mine. I was going to show her it was mine.

I pounded her pussy for a good 10 minutes before I exploded deep inside her. Spurt after spurt of my hot cum filled her to overflowing. I was spent and as I pulled myself from inside her. I turned her around and sat exhausted on the seat. Pulling her onto my lap and kissing her deeply.

"Now that is the type of fucking I need and deserve!" She exclaimed as we kissed. Just like that I was calm and content. We sat and kissed for a while longer. Then stood and washed up. "I am ready for a good hearty breakfast." She said. We dried off, dressed and made our way to the buffet.

Nothing came up on the subject for the rest of the day. We stopped in the room for a quickie before lunch. Just a quick bump and grind, but very satisfying to us both. Things still weighed heavy on my mind. I am sure it was taking up space in hers as well. I needed time to think. Time to sort out my feelings and thoughts on this matter. I would talk to her tomorrow and find out everything.

We spent the evening lounging by the pool. Had a wonderful seafood dinner along with two bottles of wine. Strolled along the beach under the moonlight. Then went back to our room and made love till the late hours of the night. We fell sleep naked in each other's arms. This was the vacation sex I lived for.

Thursday morning I again woke earlier then her and took off for my morning walk. Again all I could think of was her, Estaban, Ernesto and Maria. Maria? Why couldn't I get my mind off of that little beauty? Not just thoughts of her rubbing my naked wife. But rubbing naked me as well. Leaning over me with those magnificent tits grazing my bare skin. Spying her short skirt rising up those long lean legs as she stretched and worked on me. Her hands taking hold of my throbbing cock. Again I found myself in the ocean cooling my motor.

I got out and headed back to our room. I made a long loop so as to avoid the spa. Even though it was earlier then yesterday I didn't want to meet up with the massage crew this morning. I stopped by the café and got her a latte.

When I stepped inside she was still in bed this time. Just beginning to arise she could smell the coffee and smiled up at me. "Honey, We need to talk," I said as she sat up and took the hot drink from me. The covers falling and revealing her naked breasts.

"What's on your mind?' She asked as she sipped the coffee.

"I need to know what's going on with these massages? How you know Ernesto? Why you booked him for Saturday morning instead of Estaban?" By the manner of my voice she could tell I was concerned.

"Sit with me, relax and I will answer your questions." She said reassuredly. I sat next to her. She did nothing to cover herself as my eyes transfixed on her pert nipples. "Where to begin?" She sighed. "Remember the week before we left? How I booked a massage and was so nervous when they were going to assign a man to the task?"

"Yes I remember." I replayed.

"How you teased me about wanting a woman instead?"

"Yes, but what does that have to do with....."

"Let me finish." She stopped my question. "I was thinking about it afterwards. I thought about it the whole week. I also remembered how much stock you put into "vacation sex", it's almost like a ritual to you. Well I went on the travel site and I kind of got the number and switched to a masseur instead of the masseuse. I thought my opening up a little would excite you."

I just listened and waited for further explanation. She continued, "Well when we got here I started to get a little nervous about the whole thing. That Monday evening while you were in the shower I snuck out and went to the spa to see if I had made the right decision. That's when I met the twins. I do have to admit I was quite taken in by their physical appearance."

"That was more then a little obvious. Well what about Maria? They said she was sick?"

"Oh that, I asked them to come up with an excuse for the change. So you would think it was just a normal occurrence."

"Well you did go a little overboard don't you think? When Estaban was working on you?" I asked a little defensively.

"Now don't you try and tell me you weren't just as excited as I was!" she snapped back. Consuela wasn't the only one aware of you soiling those sheets." She knew! Of course she knew. She knew me like a book. How could I have expected anything different?

"What now?" I asked. "Why the follow up massage with Ernesto?"

"To tell the truth I am quite curious to see the difference between the two of them. I admit I was VERY turned on with Estaban, I want... I need to know if Ernesto has the same effect on me."

"You want to have sex with Ernesto?" I asked broken-heartedly.

"Estaban and I didn't have sex if you remember right. That was you and I after he left. I do admit he got me good and ready. Just think, if his brother is half as good as he was you will be reaping the rewards of that venture as well. Maybe even joining that "mile-high" club you are always suggesting."

Well that changed my demeanor in a flash. "OK." I blurted out a little too anxiously. "But how about this? I heard from a well renowned travel agent that it's not a good idea to try and rush a massage on travel day. How about if you reschedule for Friday afternoon?"

She pondered my suggestion for a short time. "How about this? I will change to Friday if......" she paused. "If you will join me and give Maria a turn. I feel bad she missed out on her scheduled appointment and tip on Tuesday. Also you call and book both Ernesto and Estaban to give me a dual massage while she is doing you."

"Both of them? Together?" I was a little shocked. Two weeks ago she had no desire to have another man touch her in that way. Now she wanted two, together, at the same time. Four hands all at once. My mind again raced, my cock again grew.

She set down her cup of coffee. Reached and pulled down my swimsuit. Laid over the side of the bed, and proceeded to give me a long slow tantalizing blowjob. As my cock began to throb in her mouth. She stopped, reached over and handed me the phone. "The spas extension is 2012. If you want me to continue call now and book us just as I described for Friday afternoon."

My fingers fumbled to press the number as my wet cock bobbed up and down begging for her return. As she heard the Spa answer her lips found their way back around my engorged member. As I mumbled the request she deep throated me. By the time I confirmed a 3:00 PM time my cum was coating her throat and dribbling down her chin. I had committed. Tomorrow we would see just what developed.

OK you didn't get all the week. Lets hear from the haters and those that want to see what comes about Friday and Saturday. I am sure I made a mistake or three. Hope you can look past them and enjoy this for what it is. I do find it a little funny that 95% of those who are critical of these stories in a negative way have not submitted anything themselves. Are there that many frustrated wannabe high school English teachers out there perusing sex sites?

LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers