Rest–Relaxation–Adventure & Healing

Story Info
Catherine explores exhibitionism.
8.5k words
4.64
41k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lovely Catherine and I went away for just five days to a fairly remote resort up north. It is kind of expensive, but it has everything including, of course, a very nice, well groomed private beach and a pool and spa indoors as well.

Our second day there we met three very nice men in their early fifties. They were friends and all three had lost their wives in the last couple of years and decided to vacation together. Interestingly they were all fairly short and trim. All were runners. Very nice guys.

This resort served a very nice brunch daily and that was where we first met them. We visited a lot and got acquainted and both Catherine and I really liked them. We all just seemed to really hit it off. They were decent guys, not perverts at all and classy.

I had rented a nice boat for us. So later that first day Catherine and I took the boat out on the lake to see the area more. It was breath taking. This lake was quite large and yet there were very few cabins to be seen at all and fewer boats. We imaged it looked just like it must have hundreds of years ago.

Since we planned to get some sun, she had her bikini on and I asked her to go topless, but she was still a bit shy about that. However she delighted me with a compromise by taking off her bikini bottoms, figuring even if someone saw us in the boat, they would not be able to see us from the waist down anyway. Needless to say I loved it. She would sit across from me and as I drove around I had an energizing view of her perfect legs and even more perfect little pussy. She's the greatest wife and we love to please each other.

Well we arrived at a spot that was in a sort of a large cove. We didn't see anyone or any houses around at all so I shut off the motor and put down the anchor and we stretched out on the fold down seats to tan. The sun was hot and the sky was blue and clear. A slight breeze and everything was just perfect. It soon got extremely hot and Catherine was jealous of me getting a full tan, although I still had swim shorts on.

I said, "No one else is around so you may as well get an all over tan. Now is the perfect time and place."

She sat up and looked all around and agreed with me and slipped off her top. I took it and set it with her bottoms, in the glove box of the boat so they would not get dirty. She stretched out on the long seat and had her dark sunglasses on and she looked so fine.

Her tummy is still so tight and flat and looks even more so when she is stretched out like that. Her nipples are so pretty and pink and normally they have a tantalizing "puffy" appearance which I adore. Her boobs are fuller now than when she was younger and they keep getting more and more sexy. All her running keeps her legs muscular and they are long and smooth too. And, if you are a regular reader of Catherine's adventures, then you know she is famous for her fantastic bubble butt. Not too big, but the perfect shape and it really pokes out more now that she is a bit older too. No one can ignore it. And I love when she lays on her back how her pussy mound really shows.

She seemed content to lazy away and soak up the sun. I kept a conversation going and asked what she thought about our fellow guests; the three men.

She said she thought they were all quite handsome but she also felt so sorry for them not having wives and how much they miss their wives.

I said they sure seemed to love her and asked if she noticed how they couldn't keep their eyes off her and how they kept complimenting her on how pretty she was.

"Oh I will admit, I loved that. What girl wouldn't? Right? All four of you handsome men doting over me like that. And I noticed you didn't seem jealous. Is that because they were so respectful and polite?"

"That's right sweetie. As long as another guy shows respect and is a gentleman, I am fine with letting him talk to and see my wonderful wife."

Catherine laughed and as she lay there like a goddess totally naked and soaking up the sun. She tipped her head up a bit lifting her sunglasses to see my face and said teasingly, "I'll bet you wouldn't want them to talk to me and see me like this though, now would you?"

"Oh contraire my dear, but I just might like to let them have a little peak at your naked beauty. And I think that if you let some men see you naked, you will love the power you feel from it and really like it. But I think it is you who would not have the nerve to let them see you."

She laughed more and teased on, "Oh I may just surprise you some day to test your theory. See, you talk big my handsome husband, but if you were right there and actually saw another man looking right at these bare naked breasts and this sweet little pussy in the flesh, you might find it difficult to take."

I had sat up to talk, but Catherine was still laying flat and just then I noticed a little fishing boat with an old man in it. He looked to be about seventy-five or so. He had just noticed me and waved. I waved back. He started up a tiny trolling motor and began heading towards us.

I said quietly, "O.K. my frisky sex kitten. Stay low, don't get alarmed and don't jump up, but there is an older man alone in a fishing boat and he is heading our way. I am sure he is thinking I am alone and he is coming to compare fishing stories. Let's try out our theory and see who likes it or doesn't like it, shall we?"

Catherine was at first a bit panicky. She started to reach for her suit, but quickly realized it was way out of reach anyway. Then she peeked up over the edge of the boat and saw the man was quite old and seemed nice and he was alone. She whispered to me, "Oh alright, we're a million miles from home and we'll never see this guy again and I guess it can't hurt. I'm crazy nervous, but I'm just going to pretend I am asleep, O.K."

A minute later the man closed the gap between us and came long side our boat, shutting off his motor and grabbing onto the side of our boat. Our boat was just enough taller so he could not see Catherine laying down for another few seconds.

"Howdy fellow boater! It is so nice to see another person out here. I'll tell ya, on this lake you can go many days without seeing anther soul to talk to. Mind if I pull up here next to you for a spell?"

I reached out and pulled the rest of his boat next to ours so we were side by side. He began to say, "Are you doing any fishing today at all?" And that was when he saw Catherine.

"Oh my! You are having way more fun than just fishing I see. I didn't mean to intrude, I'll get a goin' then."

I said, "No, you don't have to leave, that is unless you are offended by seeing a naked woman."

"Offend me? Are you a kiddin! I haven't even seen a naked woman in fifteen years and yours is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen in my entire life!"

Catherine had remained stretched out on the folded down seat and apparently had decided that if she was going to let someone see her, she was going to give them a nice look. Maybe because he was an older man, she was more liberal. But she had stretched way out and was arching her hips so her pussy was way up and she had bent one leg at the knee so her pussy was openly displayed but in a very natural looking way."

I agreed, "Yes she is a beautiful sight to behold, isn't she? I have to say after twenty five years, I still never get bored with her. Every time I see her it is as exciting as the very first time."

Just then Catherine appeared to wake up and to my total surprise she played it as if meeting someone while totally naked was the most natural thing in the world.

"Oh hello there! Michael who is our visitor this morning and are both of you gentlemen O.K. with me being totally bare naked, or should I cover up?"

"I am not sure of our guest's name yet my dear, we were just getting acquainted, but I am sure we are both O.K. seeing you naked!"

Then turning to the older man I said, "I am Michael and this beautiful creature is my wife Catherine."

"I'm Luke, but my friends all call me Lucky and this makes my nick name a hundred percent accurate."

We both laughed and Catherine noticed that Lucky could not take his eyes off her pussy. She sat up and turned towards us and kept her legs apart and he kept his stare right on that little vulva. She keeps it shaved with a little patch of hair that is in the shape of a triangle with the bottom point stopping just above her prominent clitty.

"Well what a charming thing to say Lucky! Thank you! Are you sure you're O.K. with me being naked or would you like me to cover up a bit?"

"Oh you two have made this old man the happiest man on earth toady. I lost my wife fifteen years ago and even my imagination was beginning to fail me, it's been so long since I've seen a naked woman. You are the most gorgeous sight I have ever laid my eyes on."

"I notice you keep staring at my pussy? Is that your favorite part that you miss the most?"

"Well Catherine to be honest, yes it is, and I apologize for staring, but I'm staring because I remember them being all covered with lots of hair. I've never seen one without hair before and it's a breath taking sight to behold, I'll tell you that!"

"No need to apologize Lucky, I'm flattered."

I piped up and said, "Catherine, if you're O.K. with it, maybe Lucky would like a better look?" Then I turned to Lucky and he was nodding his head so I said, "What do think Catherine, can you give Lucky a tour?"

She sat up in the chair and pulled her knees up and set her feet on the edge of the boat seat and opened her knees up wide displaying her pussy to us. It is SO beautiful I cannot explain it. I've seen pictures of thousands and I swear hers is the finest I have ever seen.

Lucky rested his crossed arms on the edge of his boat and then rested his head on his arms and just stared at her. Catherine began to really enjoy all this attention and I was thrilled as well. She used her dainty hands and fingers to spread herself open.

"You see Lucky, without hair you can see all my labia, you know, my lips." As she sad this she turned each one from side to side and then she opened her pussy wide and let us see inside a bit too.

"Wow! I am seventy eight years old and I have never seen that before in my entire life. This is wonderful and you are so beautiful!"

"Since you seem to be such a pussy fan Lucky, you will probably love to see Miss Clitty?" So Catherine pulled back the hood and rubbed her little nub a bit and it grew to four times its size right before our eyes.

Then Catherine completely blew us away and said, "Boys I have to tell you all of this attention and being bare naked out in this fresh air, sun and breeze, has gotten me kind of hot and bothered. I hope you don't mind if I give myself some relief?"

"I'm not sure what you mean Maam, but do anything you want to do." Lucky was on cloud nine.

My sweet, normally shy little wife took some sun tan oil and poured it on her hands and began to masturbate! She started rubbing Miss Clitty and pulling on her nipples and massaging her breasts and squeezing them into cone shapes and she began to breath harder and faster and she slid her butt down on the seat more and laid back and we could see her fine butt too and she kept her legs spread so wide. Then as she began to even more vigorously rub her clitty, she began to raise her legs up into the air into a giant vee shape. It was so exciting to watch. Her legs looked a mile long like that.

This was the most exciting thing I had ever seen! Then it got even better as she slipped two fingers inside her pussy and began to ram them in and out and we watched this amazing sight for five full minutes as she brought herself to the most incredible amazing climax. She called out loud, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, ooh, oh, Yes!, and she came for a full minute, ending up by massaging her pussy in front of us as she cooled down.

When she finally caught her breath she said, "Oh I am so naughty boys. I should not have done that with you looking on, but I was just so horny. I hope you aren't mad at me."

I said, "I am the proudest husband on earth to have such a free spirit of a wife and one so gorgeous at that."

"As for me, I'm not sure I haven't been a dreamin'. You are so fine and I can't believe I was that lucky to see you do that!"

I said, "Honey you have been so generous sharing your naked beauty. Would you mind making it complete and letting Lucky see that fine bubble butt of yours?"

"I would be delighted to accommodate you gentlemen!" With that she flipped over on her hands and knees and poked her little pussy out as far as she could. Wow! What a vision!

I said, "Touch yourself for us Sweetheart, it's a huge turn on for us guys. Isn't that right Lucky?"

Lucky relied, "Anything this woman does, including just breathing, is a turn on to me!"

Well Catherine leans on the edge of the other side of the boat with her knees on the boat seat and moves her knees apart and pokes out her super fine pussy.

She slips her dainty hand back and begins the rubbing again. Her middle finger right up and down her slit causing it to open for us, She would stop at Miss Clitty and give her a rub down in a circle for a minute and then back. She got her rhythm going again and she said between pants, "Sorry .... fellas, ....but..... this .....feels.... way too...... good .....to ....stop. And she brought herself to another great orgasm as we adoringly looked on.

She collapsed with her butt up in the air and her pussy showing between her legs. It was such a pretty sight to behold.

Well after a while she stood up and stretched her arms over her head and gave us both a nice long look at her entire nude body. She even made sure to turn 360 degrees as she was showing off her goodies to us.

Well Lucky said he had better get going before he really did have a heart attack and we all said good bye. Catherine and I began to head back to the resort and we talked all the way.

"How did that feel Honey? You have never really done anything quite like that before. What was it like for you?"

"I have to admit it was fun and so freeing to be able to be naked and natural and not feel like a tramp or bad or anything. Very freeing indeed!"

"Honey, would ever consider going with me to a nude beach?"

"Believe it or not I just might Michael. Well at least topless for starters for sure. We'd have to see how the topless part went first, I guess. How was it for you to let some other man see your wife so openly and totally bare naked and exposed like that?"

"I have to admit, I loved it."

Feeling like this was an unusual time between us, maybe a break though of some sort, I asked, "Would you ever consider going to a male masseuse and being naked?"

"I hope you aren't mad Michael, but I think I actually might consider that! Would you be okay with it?"

"Are you kidding? I would love to have two or three guys with me and let you see what six or eight men's hands on you at once feels like baby!"

"Owoo, I will have to think about that one Michael. You are really daring me to do new things aren't you?"

"Ya and you are finally trying some and liking them too aren't you?"

"I have to admit, you're right."

Well we arrived at the resort and turned in the boat. As we pulled up to the dock I noticed that Catherine's bikini bottoms were slightly to the side and almost half of her pussy was showing. I just watched. The dock helper came to take the rope and pull them in. Catherine made like she was going to get off her seat and slipped her one leg way out to the side. This really opened up the view of her pussy. She was just "looking for something" for a minute so the man had a full minute to take in the sight. He was staring right at Catherine lovely pussy showing from her suit.

Just before Catherine got up from her seat she looked down where the helper was looking and said, "Opps! Sorry! I'm not completely covered am I?" And she fished her fingers in and slid the suit over and then back in place giving the guy a full second of seeing her entire pussy. He was thrilled and so was I. He also looked at her fine bottom switch from side to side as she stepped from the boat and walked down the dock.

When we got to the beach we saw our three buddies. It was funny how they stared at every young woman that walked by. They seemed mesmerized by the bare flesh in their swimsuits as the ladies walked past the resort beach.

As soon as they saw us they sat up straighter and greeted us warmly. Catherine said, "I see you are enjoying the landscape gentlemen?" They blushed a bit, but we all laughed.

After a little fun banter we went on to our room. Catherine was showering and I placed our order with room service. We were assigned a room service guy for our stay. His name as André and he was from France and going to college here in the states. This was his summer job. We met him when we arrived and he brought in our luggage for us. We like him and he, of course, loved Catherine as every man does and he told her she was beautiful.

When the knock came on the door I called out to Catherine, "Honey, room service is here with our diner."

Then I opened the door and greeted Andre who was excited to see me and he rolled in the cart and set up our dinner on the table for us. He looked disappointed and said, "Where is Meese Catherine?"

She called out, "I'm not dressed Andre."

He said, "Oh do not worry about that, I am sure you look wonderful."

Catherine called out, "O.K. then." And she came out wearing only a pair of tiny, sheer panties and gave Andre a hug and a kiss on each cheek.

"I know you French are used to seeing your women topless so I hope you don't mind."

"Oh, are you kidding Miss Catherine? You are divine and the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Michael you are the luckiest man on earth!"

He stood holding her hands outstretched and stood at arms length drinking in her beauty and focusing on her lovely breasts and her pretty pussy showing through the panties.

I finally had to say, "O.K. junior, consider that your tip and head on out of here." I smiled a little, but he got the message and took right off. Of course he backed all the way out the door stealing every last glimpse of my naked wife that he could.

Catherine came over to me and gave me a huge hug. I gave her a playful spank on her bare butt cheek and said, "You naughty girl! You have spoiled that pour boy for any other woman the rest of his life!"

Laughing she said, "I am sorry, but I cannot be responsible for every man who falls in love with me. And you hurt my bottom with that spank. Please kiss it and make it better."

She poked that fine bubble butt out and I did just that and it was my pleasure, believe me!

We ate our dinner in our room and then moved out to sit on the deck overlooking the lake for a while. No one could see us, even from the balcony so Catherine sat out in just that little pair of sheer panties. I think she is beginning to really love the feeling of being topless.

To top it off, we had a nice relaxing love making session that was terrific! Catherine seemed to be especially turned on when I was whispering in her ear, "I think that guy on the dock got to see your pussy on purpose, you naughty girl! And you showed your bare breasts and nipples to Andre and he could see your pussy too! And they both really loved it!" It made her hot to hear me say that.

We decided to go take a swim and sit in the sauna. Catherine choose an interesting swim suit. It is a very sexy one piece. It has a deep vee in the neck and is very low cut in the back. It actually shows about a half an inch of her butt cleavage. I knew she had it with, but what she didn't realize was I had snipped the liner out of the suit. Her puffy nipples pressed against the suit and you could see right where they were. And the bottom fitted her vulva so perfectly. Not rude, mind you, but they still showed the outline, form and shape of her fine pussy with just a hint of her slit showing too.