Rest Stop Fantasy

Story Info
Hand in pocket, or her hand in pocket?
2.4k words
3.43
28.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Explanation: A female friend of mine on the internet told me her internet boyfriend had offered to call her from a rest stop on the way for a business trip to have phone sex with her. She told him that it was ok, and she'd wait until he returned. I offered to write a story for her to email to him when he came back. This is that story..

Dave was still thinking to himself as he drove the Interstate through Tennessee. Maybe I should have just left later or left tomorrow morning. Sure would have been good making love before going away for four days. Amazing he shook his head as if trying to clear the cobwebs how lucky to have connected with a woman like her. Must have just been the Fates. No, not Fates, it was the Muses. They must have known how the music and rhythm, the colors and emotions, were draining from my life. He put on his lane change signal to pass a semi. So the Muses sent me Kate.

Pulling back into the right hand lane, he read the sign, "Rest Stop, 20 miles" with the symbol for picnic tables and pay phones beneath it. He looked at the clock on the dashboard 3:40, Mmmmm. he thought that's 4:40 her time, she'll be on her way home from work. Twenty miles, twenty minutes, 5pm, good time. I'll welcome her home. He parked his car near the phones, and walked over to the last booth, facing the woods. He dialed the (800) number for his long distance company, Kate's number, and his calling card number and PIN and listened as the phone 700 miles away in New York rang.

"Hello?" the familiar, slightly husky voice asked. Just hearing her voice sent adrenaline through his veins, increasing his heart rate instantaneously.

"Hi, sweetheart, welcome home!" His voice was cheery, almost lyrical, as he worked to continue to make her feel important and needed. She was, of course, but he felt being an "on line" lover, he needed to keep himself in her mind and consciousness.

"Hi, Dave, my love. How are you? Where are you?" She sounded so happy to hear from him, and calling him her love sent emotions swirling in his body. My God, what did I ever do to deserve a woman like this calling me her love? Now, Now, man, don't get all worked up. You haven't known her that long, and haven't exactly been burning up the modem every day. Give it some time, cut yourself some slack, you aren't exactly a slouch.

"I'm doing fine, about half way down the Interstate at a rest stop. It's so good to hear your voice, sweetheart; I love you." His words were excited and he spoke very quickly, not because he didn't have time, but he was just excited to be talking with her.

"You are so sweet to stop just to call me. Love you, too. Nice hug and soft gentle kiss for you," as Kate kissed the telephone receiver, magnifying the sound of her lips more than normal; and let out an audible "humm" into the phone. At the sound of her kiss and soft moan, he felt himself becoming hard, and wishing even more that he had delayed his journey. Her "I love you" reverberated in his mind, deep echoes of desire forming visions in his mind as her photos came back in his mind, and the vision of her hips and legs worked on his erection. He moved his hand down, and pushed himself against his leg, amazed how quickly he had become aroused.

"Just because I care about you," he continued, his hand still on himself, "and you don't know how much I wish I could be with you right now. If prayers could be answered, I'd pray for you right now; I'd just enjoy holding you so much."

"I'm holding you right now, love; right there at that rest stop. Just started to get changed, so I'm half out of my work clothes. . ." His eyes picked up the movement in the trees, the human eye finding motion more easily than a static thing. He turned his head slightly in the direction of the motion, and thought in the few seconds, he saw a woman duck behind a tree. Blond, was she? Realizing he had his hand on his erection, he quickly removed it, and put it in his pocket, not wanting to let himself go; but not wanting some woman walking in the woods to accuse him of something. ". . . just have my bra and panties on now, love: does that sound like a nice hug?" Kate's words brought him back from whatever it was he saw or thought he saw.

"Oh, honey, that sounds wonderful. I have my hand in my pocket now, you have no idea how you excite me. How I wish it could be your hand, you would. . ." His train of thought was interrupted again by a clearer sight by a tree, some 25' from the phone booth. There was no mistaking or guessing this time: there was a woman there, young, short blond hair, a green top with scalloped edges and shorts. He was sure it was the same person he had picked up in motion before; and he was sure she had seen his hand on his cock, and now she must be able to see his hand in his pocket. He decided he better find out what was going on. ". . . can you just hang on a minute, honey?"

"Sure, love," Kate replied, wondering what could be going on at a rest stop.

Dave opened the door of the phone booth, and began to walk toward the woman, who made no effort to move either away or toward him. She just stood there as he closed the distance to her. She was pretty, maybe 22-25, not exceptionally well built, probably he though 'svelte' would describe her. He was about 15' from her and just about to speak, when she started to walk backward away from him.

"Hey!" Dave called, "I just want to talk to you, I'm not going to hurt you." He rattled it around in his mind, why do women always think you're going to hurt them. Well, stupid, because a lot of times men have. Think about it, you're here in the woods walking toward a woman in a little top and shorts, who you think was watching you play with yourself, and you wonder why she's backing away from you. As he was talking to himself, the woman stopped. He stopped, "I'm not going to hurt you, just wondered why you were watching me?" She said nothing, just stood there and didn't move. He started to talk small steps toward her: she still didn't move. As he closed on her, he intentionally put his hands behind his back thinking that would look less threatening. He stopped about three feet from her.

His estimate of her age was correct now he was up close. Early 20's for sure, short blond hair, what did they call it?? Pixie cut, that's it. Her top fit nicely over what looked to be smaller breasts, but her bare midriff with two very nice silver rings in her belly button made up for that. Her tan shorts accented her hips, that, like her breasts, were small but still shapely. She was short, not even 5'. Couldn't weigh more than 90 pounds soaking wet.

"I'm sorry, I didn't intend to frighten you: I just wondered why you were watching me in the phone booth." Dave tried to make his tone matter-of-fact, no accusations, not loud, just a plain statement. He watched as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a piece of blue cloth. She rolled it around, like a bandana, and held it out toward him. "What's that for?" he asked, truly not understanding what was going on. She still didn't speak, but moved the bandana like material up to her eyes making like a blindfold out of it, and then held it toward him. "Wait a minute, you want me to put a blindfold on?" She repeated the motion with her hands, moving the cloth to her eyes, then holding it out to him. His mind raced to make sense out of what his senses were telling him: alone; in the woods; a young woman asking him to blindfold himself after she had, he felt sure, seen him in the phone both playing with himself. He couldn't figure out what the hell was going on. He turned around and looked down the route he had walked toward her, and saw nothing but woods. "How about you tell me why you want me blindfolded first? OK?" She said nothing, just repeated the motion with the bandana. He looked around again, she could be setting me up, it wouldn't be the first time a woman got a man into a position where someone else could beat the shit out of him and take his money. He saw no one. "I'm not putting it on until you say something."

"Safe," she said, in a voice that reminded him of the singing of Sarah Brightman in "Requiem". . He really didn't understand why, and if anyone had asked him he couldn't explain it, but he reached out and took the material from her, and put it over his eyes, and tied it behind his head. The gentle shade of the woods turned into night, as he felt a hand in his gently pulling him in some direction. The pace was slow, and he kept walking, feeling branches and leaves crackling beneath his feet. The hand pressed softly against him, and the forward motion stopped. He felt a squeeze on his hand, and then it was gone. And he stood alone in the woods somewhere off the Interstate highway in Tennessee led, he didn't know where, by a woman he did not know, and blindfolded. As he began to think of how really stupid he had been, driven perhaps more by the lust he felt as he had talked to Kate than rationality, or even common sense, he felt a pressure on his now soft penis that his brain recognized as a human hand and began to direct blood into his organ.

Goddamn, Dave thought, she brought me out here into the woods to fuck me. He allowed his penis to get hard, and pressed his hips against what all his senses determined was the hand of the blond who had led him into the woods. He felt a body closing on him, it's closure sensed before it was felt since his vision was now blocked, the other more primal senses assumed their rightful position. He first felt the pressure against his chest, his experience telling his consciousness that the pressure he was feeling were two breasts. Now he knew, this woman was excited seeing him playing with himself, and now she wanted him. He reached around where he thought the body was, felt skin not material and realized she was naked, and pulled her closer to him, even as he felt her lips on his in a gentle, loving kiss.

He was sort of amazed the kiss was so gentle, he would have expected passionate to get him going more. He moved his hands up her naked back, and his mind registered inconsistency as his hands were caught in long hair. Contradictory images rolled through him: a hand was stroking his now hard penis; lips were tenderly kissing him; breasts were pushing against his chest much higher than they should have been for her height; long hair was tangled in his hands, and there was no long hair the last he saw. Logic told him he should take the blindfold off and confirm what was going on: passion and lust, however, won the mental battle and he went with the needs of his little head and opened his mouth to receive the tongue of whatever woman was seducing him in the woods. Her hand moved faster and harder on him and now her kisses changed from gentle to passionate, pressing hard against his mouth.

Her hips started to move urgently against his, her hand still there stroking him. His mind reeled and his body responded as he bent his knees and pushed his hips against her hand and her hips. Moans came from his lungs as he pushed his hips harder against her, and probed her mouth with his tongue. He felt slightly dizzy with the excitement of her hips pressing and moving against him as her hand stroked him as they kissed intensely. He felt himself slipping, and then her arm tightened around his waist, holding him up and pressing him closer against her body. Her hand pressed harder and faster against his hard cock, and he felt the pleasure and pressure increasing in him. He was having trouble breathing as fast as he needed to with her lips pressing against his mouth. He tried to pull back to catch his breath, but she held him tightly and wrapped her hand around his cock through his pants and stroked him as fast as she could move her hand, squeezing him as tightly as her muscles could. He felt as if he were going to pass out: the blackness swirled around him as he felt his groin tighten and he stopped breathing as...

He couldn't remember the end of the phone conversation with Kate as he stood in the phone booth. The cold from his groin registered in his consciousness and he looked down to see a large stain on his pants. He became aware of his hand in his pocket, and that it was wet. The phone was on the receiver: there was no one in the woods. He looked around, and saw where the restrooms were, and walked toward them.

Kate thought she must have just slipped off into daydreams as she looked out the sliding door in the living room of her apartment. She didn't remember saying goodbye to Dave, but she must have; the phone was hung up. Strange, she thought to herself. As she stood up, she became aware of the moisture between her legs, and smiled as she replayed his voice in her mind telling her he missed her and loved her as she walked to her bedroom to take off her wet panties.

And somewhere beyond the dimensions of the world that most of us allow, Ariel gave a "high five" to Emas and they said in unison: "Muses Rule".