Rest Stop Management

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You just might be my next full-time little bitch Robert," he said, eyes closed and hands on his hips. "Oh yeah, keep wiggling... You really like sucking my cock don't you Robert?"

I just kept sucking amazed how smooth his veiny looking cock felt in my mouth.

He pulled out and whipped the hand to my shoulder, and then slapped my head with his boner. "I asked you a question Robert!"

"Yes, Big Daddy, I like sucking your cock Big Daddy," I said mouth agape trying to get him back in my mouth. I needed to make him cum and end this fucking nightmare.

"Are you ready for me to cum in your mouth Robert?" He asked as I latched on with my lips stretched over my teeth to prevent contact with his tender dick.

I shook my head and sucked him faster.

"Ok then, when I say now, you jump off and Jack my fucking cock till I shoot on your perty face, and I mean drain it. OK?" he asked panting.

I pulled off, "Yes Big Daddy," and dove back on.

Once again, he pushed my head. "Make it last Robert, work my tip with that hot little tongue. Savor my dick Perty Boy."

I sucked him in just past the head and wiggled my tongue on his most sensitive spot.

"Oh, yes that's it Robert, you are such a good cock sucker," he moaned gently caressing my head with his huge hand.

His cock felt like warm granite as he slowly pushed his length further into my mouth. He let me bob on his stiff dick from tip to balls, picking up the pace with each stroke of his curved shaft.

I could taste a new bit of pre-cum leaking onto my tongue. His head fit almost entirely into my throat as I pumped his dick. Saliva was running down my chin to my neck as the slurping sound got louder. I felt like I was watching this in a movie from outside my body.

I continued to push his stiffening cock as far as I could take it. He was fully six plus inches and thick, as the rest of his body. His scent was strong and strangely appealing as I breathed through my nose trying to get him off, and end this. A steady stream of saliva rolled down my chin and neck. I was amazed how much there was

I continued to steadily bob on his hot steel cock. "Fuck Robert, I love that perty mouth," he said in an eerily soothing voice.

It seemed like forever as my lips were getting raw but, when I sensed an oozing of creamy sweet flavor coming from his tip, I thought I was finally getting him close. I pushed him in as far as I could, touching his bush to my lip causing him to groan. I pulled back to the tip and then in to the hilt faster and faster. I was in disbelief at the slurping sound my mouth was making as I bobbed my head wildly. (I wished Marie would suck with this much oomph.)

"Oh yeah deep throat it Robert... Are you ready for my cum on that perty face? Oh fuck! Here... It... (I felt a pulse moving through his shaft, and pulled off a half second too late, as the first shot unloaded, shooting some through my open lips onto my tongue.) comes!" he grunted.

I jerked it like a jack hammer as the rest of that rope hit my nose.

"Ah, uh, ah, fuck" he grunted while a jet of cum that blasted onto my face.

I could see the hole open as a second spurt blasted out onto my forehead. I pounded his stiff dick with my fist as another wad shot onto my right cheek and eye socket. He leaned forward pressing his boner against my face, so I released his cock.

He braced himself on the back wall and dry humping my face. Or should it be wet humping since I was drenched in his hot cum? "Fuck Robert you're even better than my old bitch... What and upgrade," he said panting wildly.

I thought to myself, "Thank God that's over. Ain't no new bitch, so you better track down the old bitch after this."

He continued to rub his thick shaft and balls against me smearing his hot cum on my face.

After a moment he pushed himself back up and glanced down smiling, " What have we got hear Robert?"

He stepped back, ass against the door, leaned way in with his left hand on the wall and lowered himself down to my neck. His hot breath washed over me. I became aware of my throbbing cock as his meaty hand gripped it firmly pulling it out from under my shirt tail.

"Holly shit, perty boy has a perty fucking dick. Who would a thunk, a perty little thing like you, has such a big fucking cock." he said exhaling slowly.

I gasped thrusting my pelvis forward reflexively. I was trembling again as he smeared my pre-cum onto my shaft. I whimpered helplessly as he slowly moved up and down my boner with his giant hands.

"Uh, um, ah," I groaned my body quaking from his firm grip stoking my cock tip.

"Oh, Robert, you like this don't you?" he said excitedly.

I shook my head gasping for air. I had to stop myself from pumping my hips.

You really wanna be my bitch, don't you?" (I shook my head whimpering.)

"Your cock says yes, doesn't it Robert?" (I shook my head vigorously.) "I can feel it throbbing in my hand. You want me to make you cum, don't you Robert? He asked with added excitement in his voice.

"Huh! Uh!" I squeaked, panting.

He kissed my neck continuing to slowly stroke me. My heart was racing, and I was breathing like I just finished a 5K. His beard and stubble bristled my neck and cheek before picked his head off my neck and looked at me.

"You're a little cock drunk Robert. It happens when a horny bitch gets his first cock. Gets your juices flowin' don't it?" he asked twisting his fist around my cockhead.

"Uh!" I gasped again, and he thrust his tongue into my open mouth.

I whimpered, refusing to extend my tongue into his mouth, as he probed mine aggressively. I unconsciously wiggled my hips trying to speed up his pace, before I came to my senses and tried to get control of myself. I could taste cigarettes on his tongue and could smell it on his skin. One of the most offensive smells ever and my cock was like steel. I could not understand what was happening to me.

"It's PTSD or something," I screamed in my head.

He pulled off my lips and whispered in my ear. "Let go Robert, cum for Big Daddy and be my new bitch. So many things to show you Robert... So many things to do..."

He never changed his pace, just a firm grip slowly stroking my cock. I tried to think about Marie, my mom, anything to distract me. His bristly hairs rubbed my chin like steel wool.

"Muh, ah" I whimpered in quick gasps panting, shaking my head no.

"He whispered so softly in my ear, "Yell it out Robert... I'm your bitch Big Daddy... I'm cumming for you Big Daddy. You need this Robert..." he said as his hot breath washed over my neck.

I shook my head, upper body heaving, "No, Please I sucked your c, cock. Uh! Pl, ease! Let... Me... Uh! G go."

He continued his slow steady pace, my cock soaked with pre-cum.

"Let me hear you yell it out Robert. I wanna see this beauty cum for me... Be my new cock sucker Robert... You deserve it Robert," he said sliding down to one knee, but not missing a beat on my cock.

"Please," I said barely able to breath.

"Please what Robert?" he said calmly looking into my eyes.

His hand was relentless. "Pluff," was all I could get out as my body tensed.

"You are so fucking hard form me Robert, such a beautiful cock. Give it some relief Robert, cum for your Bid Daddy,"

His hand, so firm and merciless on my cock, I trembled as my body tingled all over. The unrelenting pleasure in my cock overwhelmed me and I felt all control leave my body. I felt every skin cell on my body tingling at the same time.

I'm cum, ming... Big, D, daddy! I yelled in guttural bursts. "Aaaaahhhh!"

He squeezed my cock causing a huge rope of cum to blast from my cock hitting my chin and spewing onto my suit.

"I wanna... (Another blast erupted!) Be... (Blast number three!) Your... (Number four!) Fucking... (Number Five!) Bitch! Aaaahhh! Aaaaahhh! Aaaaahhhhhh! Fuck, I'm cumming Big Daddy!" I shouted.

I tried to catch my breath as I fucked his hand unconsciously. With my orgasm complete, my head cleared, and the reality of my situation came back into focus.

"Wow Robert, you came a ton," said Big Daddy smiling and milking my cock. "Made a mess too. You should help clean this up," he said moving his hand to my mouth and pressing against my sealed lips.

I shook my head and backed up.

"Ok then," he said calmly and rubbed his hand clean on my suit jacket lapel.

Then he bent and grabbed his pants, pulling them back up as I sat there trying not to touch or look at him.

He buckled his belt and spoke, "Robert now that you blew a big fucking load all over yourself, the cock lust will go away for a little while. (He reached into his pocket, pulled out my phone and handed it to me.) Here you go buddy. As I was saying, you'll be good for a while but, its gonna come back perty quick seein' how bad you got it". He pulled out his phone and pushed some buttons.

I looked up angrily, "You're a sick fucking..." (Click, he snapped a photo of me.)

"Best you let me talk Robert," he said sternly, looked at the photo and smiled. "When the need for my dick comes back, you'll want to reach me. (He pulled out my business card.) I'm texting you this pic, so you can have it to look at in private and my number will be in your phone."

"No please it's (Ding!) my work phone," I said, head down as the text had already come through. "These things can be accessed. Please stop texting and leave," I pleaded desperately.

"Then you'll need to get another phone, so you can text me when you're ready for this," he said gripping his crotch. "I'll be here every morning for a while, or you can get a room at the Budget Host Hotel down the road. Text me the room number and I'll be there. That way you can get the whole experience. (He opened the door and slinked out.) See you tomorrow?" he asked laughing.

"Fuck you," I said angrily.

"Maybe," he muttered. I heard his footsteps receding.

I waited a long minute until I was sure he was gone. My body went limp as I could finally relax. I leaned back on the tank staring at the bright new ceiling tiles. (The finest in noise reducing light reflecting tiles.) I just came all over myself at the hand of a stranger in a fucking bathroom stall.

I sat there pondering the taste of him in my mouth... "Shit I need to get cleaned up before Marvin gets here!" I thought, but could only look at the ceiling in stunned disbelief...

To Be Continued...

12