Rest-stop Surprise

Story Info
A frisky Wife gets more than She expected at a rest-stop.
1.1k words
4.22
97k
50
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We entered the last leg of Our trip, Jean and I had wound up talking about only sexual topics. Jean had removed Her increasingly uncomfortable bra.

"Knowing my tits are bouncing freely should keep Your blood flowing well enough to keep You awake!", She teased.

I just smiled.

After a couple hours of talking about anal sex, Lesbianism, bisexuality, and group sex...we both needed a pee break.

Waiting for Jean outside the restroom I noticed quite a few vehicles in the rest-stop but saw almost no one around.

Jean came out, her pert nipples hard from the cool air were very visible through Her tank-top.

I advised Her that We had some time to kill. "The sun is at the horizon and I don't feel like staring at it as I drive."

We decided to take a stroll on the concrete path weaving through the rest-stop.

It wasn't long before I noticed why there was so many cars. There was a group about 20ft off the path in an area with more trees. Surprisingly, Jean was the first to head towards the group. With all the moaning and grunting it was fairly clear what was going on.

Jean was holding my hand tight as We came into view of a Woman being fucked from both ends. There were about 10 Guys standing around stroking Their cocks.

Jean was wide-eyed scanning the cocks. The Man in the Woman's mouth blew His load down Her throat.

After swallowing, the Woman looked at Jean and asked, "Care to help me out? There are so many waiting and I could use some help."

After asking another cock was shoved down Her throat.

Jean pulled me close as a few of the cock-strokers smiled at Her and came closer.

"Interesting how We had been talking about stuff like this, huh? ...and now look where We are!", I whispered in Jeans ear.

I nodded towards the group and Jean grinned. I stepped behind Her and ran a hand under Her top, cupping a breast. I slid my other hand down the front of Her shorts and found Her pussy soaking wet and steaming hot!

One of the Men reached out His hand. As Jean reached out, I slid Her tank-top up exposing Her pert, heaving breasts.

Jean started making out with one stranger as He massaged Her breast, another unbuttoned Her shorts and slid them down. He then began licking Her pussy.

Jean slid Her hand down the front of my pants and gripped my rock-hard cock.

Another stranger moved behind Jean and ran His sizeable cock up and down the crack of Her ass.

The other Woman was now on The ground, ass in the air, getting slammed by another Man. She was completely naked and covered in a mix of sweat and cum.

Jean had stepped from Her shorts, had Her top removed, and was kneeling on both. I slid my cock in Her mouth as the large cocked stranger fingered Her from behind.

About the time I was ready to blow my load down my Wife's throat, the Stranger began stretching Her pussy. Her moaning made me cum harder down Her throat.

As I stood, another cock replaced mine.

I stepped back and admired my Wife getting fucked from both ends by 2 Men We didn't know while more stood and watched. All the while, a strange Woman was taking another cock from another Stranger.

One of the Men came to me and introduced Himself as the strange Woman's Husband, James.

We talked only a few minutes before I saw Jean lowering Her cum-filled pussy onto another strange cock. She had only ridden Him for a few minutes before another stranger knelt behind Her and pointed His cock at Her asshole.

James slepped in front of Jean as the strange cock worked into Her ass. She took James in Her mouth.

As I stepped up for a closer view of my Wife getting triple fucked by 3 strange Men, James' Wife, Julie, came staggering to me. She stroked my cock a few minutes before kneeling down and sucking me.

My Wife got a load of cum in Her ass and James shot down Her throat. Her ass was filled with another strange cock.

Jean reached out and began fingering Julie.

Julie moved and bent over in front of Jean. My wife began licking a Strange Woman's cum filled pussy while getting fucked in Her pussy and ass by 2 Strangers.

I knealt down to let Julie continue sucking me. James walked over to watch. I reached out and began stroking His cock. After a few mnutes, He came closer and I took Him in my mouth.

Both strangers fucking Jean filled Her with their cum and left. The sole remaining stranger slid His cock into my Wifes cum-filled pussy.

James shot His cum down my throat about the time Jean had given Julie another orgasm.

Julie got a mouth full of my cum a minute later.

James & Julie stepped away. The stranger fucked my Wife's pussy for a few minutes more before pulling out and walked up to me, still on my knees.

I took His cock in my mouth. The familiar taste of my Wife's pussy was mixed with the taste of multiple loads of Strangers cum. All that with the taste of a stranger's cock.

Jean had crawled forward and took my cock in Her mouth.

The stranger fucking my mouth and I came at almost the same moment.

Within moments, Jean and I were alone. We found Her filthy shorts and tank-top. Her panties were missing...no surprise.

It was completely dark by now and Jean wanted to get cleaned up.

We moved to view the parking area. There were only a couple Semis there. Jean told me to bring Her bag from the car. She then made a naked run into the Ladies room.

I walked into the ladies room with Her bag. There She was, still filthe, on Her knees, sucking a cock that was poking through from the Mens room.

She swallowed another strangers load before moving to the sink and cleaning Her naked body.

Helping to was Her back, I couldn't resist sliding my cock up Her cum, filled ass.

After fucking my Wife's well used asshole, I added my load to the multiple strangers loads.

Jean went to empty Herself. Another cock came through the gloryhole. I watched Her sucking on other strangers cock while emptying Herself of load upon load of strangers cum.

My Wife swalloed another load of cum then got dressed. We headed to the car.

As I got up to speed, Jean asked if We could check out a few more rest-stops closer to where We live.

I rested my hand on Jeans thigh and said, "I have finally succeeded in releasing my Wifes inner Slut without Tequila. Of COURSE we can see what We can find!"