Restart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shygeek
shygeek
451 Followers

I was about to move on when I heard a groan from the centre seats. Moving quickly towards the sound, I found a middle aged woman. She looked at me in shock and didn't respond to my questions. There was a man in the seat next to her but he wasn't looking good. She tried to shake him and but he didn't respond and I feared the worst.

I stood up and loudly called "Can anyone hear me? If you can't speak please try and make some kind of noise so that we can come and help." There were no responses and I didn't know what to do. I said "How are your parents, Yu Yan?"

"I think they are going to be alright. My mother has woken up."

I continued moving forwards and found another Asian couple that were both strapped in, I carefully tapped the shoulder of the man to my surprise he reacted. He groaned and looked at me. I said "Are you OK?" He slowly nodded and turned to the woman next to him. He began speaking to her in what sounded like Chinese. She moaned and began to respond.

I won't go into further detail regarding the things I found, it's enough to say that about fifteen people in the rear of the plane had survived. The rest were dead in their seats or missing. About ten of the survivors were Chinese and I later learned they had all been in the same tour group as Yu Yan and her parents. Apart from myself, there were two American men and a Brazilian woman. Three people were seriously injured but miraculously the rest of us had just suffered minor cuts and bruising.

Once we'd accounted for all the survivors everyone tried to get a signal on their mobile phones. Having no success with that we took a closer look at what was left of the aircraft. It was clear to see that it had been torn apart. A few of us climbed down being careful not to cut ourselves on the exposed and jagged metal. Once we were on the moist jungle floor the incredible heat and humidity became even more apparent. There were huge trees providing a lot of shade but also making it all but impossible to locate us from the air.

I walked around the wreckage and couldn't see any trace of the rest of the aircraft. There was surprisingly little debris and I couldn't imagine how we had ended up like this. We all shouted as loudly as we could in the hope of getting a reply but the only sounds that could be heard came from insects, birds and other animals.

After a short time we went back inside and explained to the small group what we'd found or rather not found. Yu Yan translated for the Chinese that couldn't speak English. A discussion began about what to do next. Our options were limited, some people suggested we remain here and wait for rescue. Others wanted to leave and find the rest of the plane in the hope that there were more survivors and because rescuers would have a better chance of locating us. In the end, the decision was made to split up. Four people would remain here with the injured and the rest of us would search the surroundings.

We gathered all the things that could be of use but apart from a couple of bottles of water there was nothing else of much use. The Brazilian woman was a nurse and she remained with another three of the Chinese. One was a relative of an injured passenger and the other two were an old couple. The two Americans, Tom and Andrew, said they had some military experience and would take the lead. It was vitally important for us to be able to find our way back here. Using a watch as a compass we followed their lead.

It soon became apparent that it was going to be even more difficult and dangerous than we had anticipated. We had no clue in which direction to head and were not equipped for exploring. After about an hour of walking south we had found absolutely nothing. Everyone was exhausted and seriously dehydrated, we needed to find water urgently. The decision was made to split into two smaller groups. Tom, Yu Yan, her parents and I headed east and Andrew and the others west. The plan was to walk for thirty minutes and then return to the same spot.

Our group was about to turn back when we noticed a slight change in the air. It was still incredibly hot and humid but it smelt fresher and there was a promise of slightly cooler air. Tom insisted this meant there was water nearby and we continued walking. After another ten minutes we could hear what sounded like a stream and for the first time our spirits rose as we headed in the direction of the sound. It took longer than expected but we eventually found a tiny waterfall flowing into a larger river. Tom warned that the water may not be clean but we had no choice but to risk it, we greedily drank from the waterfall and instantly felt much better.

After a short rest, Tom said he would return to find Andrew and the others and bring them here. He insisted the four of us stay and wait as we would only slow him down. Yu Yan and her parents were glad to remain but I had an uneasy feeling and worried that if something happened to Tom or he couldn't find his way back here we would alone. He filled our four water bottles took them all.

I kept my thoughts to myself and we made ourselves as comfortable as we could. After about ten minutes Yu Yan whispered "James?"

I looked over to her and noticed that her parents had both fallen asleep. I quietly said "What?"

"Do you think it's safe to wash in the river? I feel so dirty."

"I don't know. It might be better to wait until Tom and the others get back."

She nodded and said "Maybe I could just wash my clothes."

I gulped and despite everything that had happened I felt my penis swell as I imagined her stripping off and washing her clothes in the river. I snapped back to reality as she said "James, what do you think?"

"I suppose that would be OK."

She nodded and untied her shoelaces pulling off her trainers and socks and then stood up. As she started to unbutton her shirt she blushed and said "Would you mind not looking?"

I blushed and stuttered "Um, of course, sorry" as I quickly turned away facing into the jungle. God I'm such an idiot, staring at her like that, she must think I'm a real pervert. My penis became harder as I heard the rustling of fabric followed by the noise of a zip being lowered. I was trying to visualise what I was missing and I wondered if she had taken everything off or kept her underwear on.

My question was soon answered as I heard her quietly say "You can turn around now."

I slowly turned and the scene before me was much better than anything I had imagined. Of course she wasn't naked but she was standing there in a lacy white bra and matching knickers. Her pale chest and face were flushed as she held her wet shirt and jeans. I gulped and cleared my throat as I forced myself to look into her eyes. "Could you hang these to dry somewhere?"

Without thinking I jumped to my feet and walked towards her only realising that my hard cock was forming an obvious tent in my pants when her eyes dropped to my crotch. Her blush intensified and she dropped her eyes further to stare at her feet. I quickly took the proffered clothes and turned to find a branch where I could hang them. When I completed my task I turned back and saw Yu Yan watching her parents sleep. I had the chance to study her figure clothed just in underwear and was again astounded by her beauty.

For me, she was perfectly proportioned. Her long slim legs flowing into that stunningly shaped behind and then her narrow waist and what I guessed were small breasts. Of course some people might think she needed a bigger bust but for me she was just perfect.

She turned as I approached and I noticed her glance briefly at the still obvious bulge between my legs. She walked towards me and quietly said "They're exhausted, I hope they'll be OK."

I so wanted to take her in my arms and comfort her but in her state of undress and my current condition it wasn't a good idea. Instead I just said, "It's good for them to get some rest. Don't you want to sleep as well?"

"Not really. She looked me over and said "You should wash your clothes as well."

I looked down at myself and agreed with her assessment. My T-shirt was blood stained and covered in dirt and my pants weren't much better. "Yes, you're right."

I removed my shoes and socks and despite my shyness pulled off my t-shirt and unbuckled my belt. I noticed her watching me intently and wasn't sure if she was just doing it out of revenge for my previous behaviour or if she was genuinely interested in seeing my body. I felt like giving her a show and stripping off everything but my insecurity won out and I turned my back as I pulled my pants down being careful to make sure my boxer shorts didn't join them. It was the right decision as my boxers did an even worse job of hiding my erection.

Taking my things I carefully waded up to my knees into the river and dunked my clothes in the water. I was obviously making a mess of things as Yu Yan suddenly appeared at my side saying "You're doing it wrong, that won't get anything clean."

She took my T-shirt out of my hands and I watched as she bent over and began washing it properly. I felt my cock twitch and harden even more when I saw her tiny breasts fully revealed as her bra gaped open. They were even smaller than I'd thought and were capped by the most beautiful nipples I'd ever seen. Light brown in colour and at least two centimetres in length they were in stark contrast to the pale skin of her breasts. They were as thick as the tip of my thumb and I licked my lips as I imagined sucking on them.

When she noticed I wasn't moving she looked up at me and saw where I was staring. She turned a dark shade of pink and stood up quickly. I was afraid she would be angry but to my surprise she took my pants and again bent over to wash them. I was treated to a repeat performance but this time her chest and breasts were a light shade of pink and her nipples at least a centimetre longer. My cock grew so hard it was almost painful and I could feel a steady stream of precum oozing from its tip.

Yu Yan seemed to be taking a long time with my pants and I suddenly realised she was staring at the increasingly large stain forming around the tip of my cock. After some minutes of this she finally stood and blushed as we stared into each other's eyes. I desperately wanted to say something but couldn't find any words to express what I was feeling.

She wordlessly handed me my pants and I noticed a wet patch had formed between her legs. Her white knickers were now somewhat transparent and I could make out a patch of dark hair through the thin fabric. I wondered if she was wet from arousal of just from water splashing as she'd washed.

As I watched her, she sank down and let the water rise to her waist. I decided to do the same and lowered myself next to her. It felt good and decided I had to say something to her. I didn't know if we would survive this ordeal and didn't want to miss the opportunity to tell her how I felt. I said "Yu Yan, I have to tell you something."

She looked into my eyes and as I was about to continue a loud shout from the river bank made us turn around. Her mother was standing and waving vigorously as she shouted something in Chinese. Yu Yan jumped up and I glimpsed more of her hidden treasures as her now almost transparent knickers revealed her public hair and even the lips of her pussy, she turned and ran towards her mother speaking rapidly as she went. The view from the back was equally appealing and I could clearly see both buttocks jiggling and the cleft between them open and close as she ran.

From the sound of her voice and her mother's obvious panic something must be wrong. I stood and followed her as she and her mother rushed to her father's side. "What's wrong?"

Yu Yan said "He's not waking up" as she leaned over and placed her ear on his mouth. She said something in Chinese and then added "He's breathing very fast and I can hear his heart racing" in English.

As I knelt down opposite her I noticed that the fabric of my wet boxers had moulded itself along my still erect penis. You could clearly see every detail including the ridge around its tip and the entire length of my shaft. "What could be wrong with him?" I asked.

She looked at me pleadingly and said "I don't know! What shall we do?"

"Keep trying to wake him, I'll collect some water to cool him down, maybe it's heat stroke!"

She nodded and I rushed off looking for something I could use to collect some water. I found a plastic bag that had been in my pants pocket and quickly filled it with water. When I returned to Yu Yan she had opened her father's shirt and with the aid of her mother was pulling it off him. He even had and undershirt on and I hoped my guess was correct. Once they had his top off I poured the water over him and went to get more.

By the time I returned her father was moaning and slowly coming round. I poured more water on him and said "It seems to be helping, maybe we should get him into the water to cool down some more."

Yu Yan nodded and explained our plan to her mother. They both took his feet and I grabbed hold of him under his armpits and we carefully carried him to the river. Luckily he was of small build and not heavy. We waded into the river the two women lowered his legs and then helped me lower him so that only his head was above water. He soon opened his eyes and looked around dizzily. He muttered something in Chinese and Yu Yan's mother spoke to him soothingly. I could feel his strength returning and he was able to sit by himself and have what sounded like a normal conversation.

Yu Yan looked at me and said "Thank you so much James, I don't know what we would have done without you."

I blushed and said "I'm just glad he's better." Her mother was smiling and nodding at me and I smiled and nodded back. As I stood up I noticed her staring at my crotch and had a moment of panic before realising that my erection had subsided. I looked down in relief but was mortified to see that my now flaccid penis and even my testicles were clearly outlined by the wet fabric. Blushing, I quickly walked out of the river and picked up my discarded clothes, hanging them on a branch next to Yu Yan's.

When I was done I was glad to see Yu Yan's father slowly walking out of the river with the help of his wife and daughter, he settled himself on the bank and Yu Yan left him walking towards me. I couldn't stop myself watching her as she approached and remembered that I'd wanted to tell her how I felt.

She stopped before me and said "Come and sit with us. My parents and I are very grateful for your help."

I blushed "It was nothing and I don't think I'm suitably dressed for company."

She laughed "Come on, don't worry about that, this isn't exactly a normal situation."

I nodded and she cheekily added "Anyway, from what I could see you have nothing to be ashamed of."

My face must have become the colour of a tomato on hearing these words and since she was being so forward I decided there wouldn't be a better opportunity to say what I had started to say earlier. "Yu Yan, when we were in the river before I wanted to tell you that I think you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

There, I'd done it! I watched her reaction closely and she blushed and looked rather embarrassed but I also caught a small smile. "I'm sure you say that to all the girls."

I shook my head vehemently "No, no. In fact I've never said anything like that to anyone."

She looked somewhat surprised and said "I can't believe that."

"It's absolutely true. I'm very shy and I usually can't even have a normal conversation with a woman without making a mess of it."

"But you must have a girlfriend?"

"No, never."

She looked at me in disbelief and I was worried she was thinking I was some kind of freak. Instead, what she said next stunned me totally, "Well, I've never had a boyfriend so we're very similar! Now come and sit with us."

I took a moment to digest her words. Could it really be true that a girl as beautiful and intelligent as her had never had a boyfriend? I slowly followed her still pondering the significance of her statement. When we got to her parents, her father stuck out his hand and said something that sounded like "she she". I looked at Yu Yan in confusion and she said "That means thank you."

He patted the ground next to him and I sat down still feeling self-conscious about my lack of clothing. Yu Yan said something to her mother and her father joined in the conversation. Her mother then rose and walked away and Yu Yan said to me "I told her to also get undressed so that she doesn't get too hot like my father."

As she was speaking her father removed his wet shoes and socks and then loosened his belt and pulled of his pants handing the wet clothes to his daughter. Yu Yan stood up and when her mother returned, I watched as the two ladies waded into the river to wash the clothes. I wasn't sure how old Yu Yan's parents were, her mother looked quite a bit younger than her father and I guessed her to be in her early forties. She was quite attractive and, despite being much shorter than Yu Yan, had a good figure. Her breasts were somewhat larger than her daughters and I could see a bit of cleavage when she bent over. I could see where Yu Yan had inherited her spectacular behind as her mother's was almost as good.

I felt something start to stir in my crotch as I watched the two beautiful ladies work. The last thing I wanted was for Yu Yan's father to see me get erect while watching his wife and daughter. I decided I had better leave before things became too obvious, I tapped her father on the shoulder and when he looked at me I mimed putting something in my mouth and pointed into the jungle behind us. He seemed to understand and smiled and nodded. I called to Yu Yan "I'm going to look for something to eat, maybe there are fruit."

She stopped washing and stood up "OK, but don't go far and be careful!"

I stood quickly and was relieved to see her dad looking at his daughter and not me as a large bulge had formed again. God, I've got to get control of myself or I'm going to be in deep shit if this happens every time I look at Yu Yan or her mum. After putting on my shoes, I checked our clothing and was surprised to see it was still as wet as before. It looked like things would take ages to dry in this climate.

Arming myself with a large stick I slowly walked into the jungle. It felt strange but somehow more comfortable being only in my underpants and I could understand why the inhabitants of these places often didn't wear anything.

Looking more closely at the vegetation I was astounded by how many unusual plants and insects I discovered. I found numerous mushrooms but was too worried they'd be toxic, the same was true of berries -- there were many but I had no clue if they were safe. I was about to give up when I stumbled over something that looked like small bananas. They were hanging about 4 meters above the ground but I was able to climb up part of a tree and knock down a few bunches using my stick. I gathered up the fruit and, feeling quite proud of myself, made my way back to our spot on the river.

Yu Yan saw me coming and jumped up to help carry the fruit. We were all ravenous and quickly ate almost half of what I'd gathered. I checked my watch and noticed that Tom should have returned by now. He'd left almost three hours ago and I calculated that he should have been back at the meeting point within half an hour or maybe forty minutes. Adding another forty minutes to that to get back here with the rest of the group meant he should have been here over an hour ago.

After our meal we all felt very tired and decided to try and sleep for a bit. According to my watch it was afternoon but since I didn't know which time zone we were in it could be off by a couple of hours. For safety we decided that one person should stay awake. Yu Yan explained that her mother, who I now knew was called "Mei", would take first watch and would wake us if anything happened, or in two hours at the latest.

shygeek
shygeek
451 Followers