Restaurant Ch. 02

Story Info
Fruity surprise.
2.7k words
4.37
36.2k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 09/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Restaurant 2

Fruity surprise!

The next day a businessman called in at lunchtime for a snack and discreetly asked Paul about the French maid. Paul hesitated at first but crossed his fingers. "It's fancy dress, only on a Tuesday. The waitress works here just the one evening," he lied.

"I was told she's the sexiest waitress ever seen," the older man stated, with a wistful look in his eye. Paul couldn't help agreeing so nodded with a knowing smile. If Pauline found out they were talking about her like this he would be in trouble.

When his wife came back from a shopping trip the old gentleman didn't give her a second glance. Paul looked at her and marvelled at the difference the uniform made. She carried her self more erect in the maids outfit whereas now she looked, well, she looked ordinary. She was tired from hard work, they both were.

Others came in during the week asking about the French maid and he realised no-one connected his wife with the sexy waitress. An account of the show had obviously been passed on, with some lascivious exaggeration, yet he enjoyed their remarks. Even the lewd comments he had to smile at.

***

The following Tuesday there was a tricky moment before opening up. How was he to persuade Pauline to don the costume again? "Oh go on, its good for business. We made a good profit last week," he said.

"No! You said you'd taken it back," she accused, while pouting her luscious lips and frowning at him.

"I was going to, but you know what its like, there's no time for anything. Go on, it can't hurt," he cajoled her.

She was about to say it could and did hurt but didn't want to admit it. She had been embarrassed, almost humiliated. She had avoided thinking about that evening all week, not wanting to admit she had also been a little thrilled by it.

She was about to tell him that was why she just couldn't do it, but demurred. It was difficult accepting being turned on by the naughty exhibition so telling someone, even her husband, was awkward. Pauline felt wretched, caught between needing to boost their profits and not wanting to feel sordid.

Paul watched her out of the corner of his eye while chopping carrots for a soup. The quick flash of the knife was a contrast to the thoughts moving slowly across her face, like cloud shadows moving across a landscape. He was surprised when she agreed but merely shrugged his shoulders pretending not to be bothered.

"OK. It will help so much, you're a darling," he said casually, though feeling relieved. She didn't realise how much they needed the Tuesday evenings.

She had reluctantly agreed, on the basis the evening would pass quietly like the first. Fortunately just the two previous customers, Jeffrey and Bill, walked in. When two more customers arrived she became nervous wondering if she could cope.

Pauline was still a novice at playing the flirting game, unaware the two groups had positioned themselves to observe her bending over each other's tables. Bill smiled up at her when the drinks were served. He dare not look at his two friends across the room or they might burst out laughing.

"Thank you," Bill said. "What do you recommend this evening it's difficult to choose from such a good menu. Could we have a range of small dishes like last time?" he asked.

"Certainly sir, I aim to please. I'm glad you enjoyed your last visit, I'm sure I can satisfy you again this evening," she said innocently. Pointing at the menu she said, "There are some delicious items on this evening, what ever takes your fancy I'm sure will delight you. Take your time and I'll be back to take your orders," she added.

Holding the menu low, as though he were far sighted, Jeffrey asked, "Is this on tonight?"

She bent over him to see what he was referring to. "The leg of lamb is available. Everything is on tonight, don't worry, whatever takes your fancy I'm sure I can provide it for a good customer," she smiled, and hurried away to get drinks for the other table.

The other two, Henry and James, looked across the restaurant as she bent over with the drinks. The hem floated up on a gauzy wave of petticoats giving them a glimpse of stocking tops. It was somehow more enthralling than a string bikini at the beach.

As she strode away they nodded to Jeffrey and Bill with knowing smiles. The recommendation had been right, she had a perfect figure. They hadn't quite believed how thrilling it was to watch a waitress running around dressed as a naughty French maid. Bill had also warned them not to get carried away or it would spoil the fun.

"Every time she pulls on that hem I think a nipple will burst out," Jeffrey chuckled.

"When she was bent over your menu I had a good look at those suspenders. I was tempted to drop a fork on the floor," he mused.

Pauline looked naive and so she was, having no idea they were so riveted by the merest glimpse of her body. If she had guessed what they were saying behind her back she would have changed into a simple overall immediately.

Like naughty schoolboys, they planned and schemed their cunning manoeuvring of her body by over-ordering thereby filling up the table with dishes. Reaching over to organise the table while balancing two drinks gave the other two a hard time.

Across the room they watched her bottom wiggle seductively in a pair of white cotton panties as the hem of the outfit became pushed up by layers of stiff petticoats. At the table they stole glances down her cleavage watching her breasts quiver with every move.

Pauline was kept busy enough not to notice their surreptitious glances. She also avoided thinking about it not wanting to know otherwise she might have scuttled back to the kitchen too afraid to reappear.

Late in the evening she was tired from a long day and less careful. Bill tried to help make room by pushing things out of the way. A glass tipped splashing the table cloth with red wine and a little dribbled down her leg. Without thinking she snatched at the dress to protect it pulling it up enough to show off the suspender straps.

Jeffrey meant to hand her a napkin to dab at the red wine but in haste pushed it against her leg. Pauline stood there surprised at his forwardness, or was it kindness, with her hand still clutching the hem. When she didn't pull away from his mistake he dabbed at the stocking top with the napkin.

The cotton edge of it fluttered against a bare thigh. A hard starched corner poked up under the hem to poke her between the legs. Her eyes widened as she looked at him dabbing away the stain. He seemed unaware of the little dancing tingles on her thighs or that he was poking her between the legs.

She pulled the hem down firmly. "Thank you Jeffrey, I . . ." she stammered.

They looked at her with innocent smiles. Were they aware of what they had done to her? She felt enlivened and just a little squishy from this intimate touching. The naughty feeling wasn't welcome and had to dismiss it as just a silly mistake.

"I'll get you a re-fill," she murmured and quickly retreated back to the kitchen.

As it had last week, by the end of the evening, the outfit was misbehaving. Feeling tired she neglected to pull the hem down, though when she remembered to, didn't bother to adjust the top. Consequently too much thigh was showing and too much cleavage was on show.

Bending over the sweet trolley she just couldn't be bothered to find the right angle to avoid revealing her panties. It was annoying that they dithered and changed their minds but she knew perfectly well why they kept her bending over the damn trolley.

To get it over and done with she purposely pushed a cake off the bottom shelf. She had to bend right over to reach it knowing the little black dress was pulled half way up her bottom. At least they had what they wanted and she would be able get them served.

She twisted and turned to reach it, wiggling her bottom right in front of them. What she didn't know was how well the cotton panties had stuck to her pussy. She was still wet from earlier when Jeffrey had touched her. The gusset pulled between her swollen lips as they protruded between her legs.

The sight of her distended lips was almost too much for them. Jeffrey thought he would cum in his pants. Bill's face turned a deep red, looking as though he would blow a gasket. When she turned around to deliver a slice of unasked for strawberry cheesecake she wondered if he was having stroke.

She was right they accepted whatever she dished up without complaint. Exasperated at their school boy behaviour she nevertheless continued the habit of serving them professionally. In their eyes she could do no wrong.

The evening as far as Paul was concerned ended a success and he was very pleased when the inflated bills were paid without complaint.

***

Being hot in a professional kitchen is obviously normal but being flustered is dangerous. Paul could see his wife was distracted as she fidgeted with the tidying rather than getting on with it.

"What's the matter darling? You must be tired, go upstairs while I finish up here," he said, while pulling her close. He pecked her on the cheek and patted her bottom.

She pressed herself against him, lifting her neck. He kissed her shoulder working a way upward with kisses, hot breaths and nibbles.

"I'm tired but not too tired," she quipped. On feeling his hands slip from around her waist a tinge of disappointment marred the moment. He thought more of keeping his precious kitchen in a ready condition than her.

Both his hands pushed up the hem of the dress to find her bottom which he gripped hard.

Pulled tight against his belly she felt his hardness and laughed. "Make sure you keep it ready for the bedroom," she teased. She tried to turn away with greater enthusiasm for clearing up. She wanted to get the job done and quickly get upstairs with him.

He held her close. His lips were on hers, devouring her like the dish of the day. Paul lifted her up onto the table perching her bottom on the edge while pulling her thighs apart.

"Hey! Stop it, you brute, you'll get the dress dirty!" she complained with a laugh.

While kissing he managed to free his cock at the same time as pulling the top of the dress down. He lifted her up to suck on a nipple. She wrapped her arms over his shoulders and murmured little moans of comfort.

It was nice but it would have to stop if he was going to finish clearing up, otherwise he might have cooled off by the time he got upstairs to bed. After all this she couldn't put up with being disappointed.

She thought he was putting her back down. She hadn't realised he had pulled the panty crotch to one side, even though he had a tight hold her of bum. The first thing she knew was a hardness touching her lips. At first she thought it was the edge of the table he was so hard.

Stupidly she asked, "What are you doing?" The little anxious murmur went unheard.

She was surprised to feel his cock push so easily into her. Was she just a little excited from what happened earlier? Had she let a stranger excite her for her husband? For a moment she felt guilty.

He let her slip a little, feeling her warm wetness grip the head of his cock. He let her down a little more to be only half in, teasing her. Easing her down the length of his cock when he just wanted to thrust in was an agony and a delightful feeling. Her legs closed together and so her pussy gripped him tight.

On tiptoe she hardly touched the floor. It was as though he held her upright by just his cock. It was a peculiar feeling that he had her trapped by his erection. The only movement was the trembling of her toes. She needed more!

He lifted her up to the edge of the table and she gasped, not wanting to lose it, and kept gasping when his cock again thrust in deep. The gasping turned to a crooning noise as he rocked her back and forth like a rag doll on the edge of the table.

Her head rolled to the side as her eyes rolled up into her head showing the whites of her eyes. It was a scary look if he had seen, but he was too busy thrusting away at her. They huffed and puffed for long moments to both end in a long synchronised outward breath.

The orgasm was a bringing together of two into one. He held her close unable to move except for the trembling of calf muscles. "You smell of strawberries," he said.

She brought a hand from behind her and spread squashed fruit over his face. She giggled and licked his lips. "Good job I'm not allergic to strawberries," she teased.

He wiped the soft fruit from behind her. "I've got a better idea," he told her. Gripping the front of the dress he pushed her hack onto the table and spread her legs. He wiped the fruit into her crotch with one hand while rubbing her nipples with the other.

"Stop it you fool!" she shouted, while trying to wriggle free. Suddenly she stopped protesting. His face was buried in her crotch licking and slurping at the juicy fruit. Both hands went to her breasts to hold her down and tease her nipples.

He came up for air. "I think there's a banana here somewhere," he said.

"Don't you dare!" she squealed with outrage.

"Two! One for here and one here," he teased, while prodding her sex and bottom.

"No! Don't you dare, that's, that's bad," she said, feeling it wasn't enough to express what she felt. She froze, trying to tighten both holes. He laughed and dived into her pussy with wriggling tongue. Of course he was teasing for he would never hurt her, or shock her.

A curious feeling of disappointment wandered through her. Not over the bananas but to do with something else, something less tangible.

"Leave me alone, you've had enough!" she giggled.

"Why? Are you saving a bit for someone else?" he said, while looking up at her with a face covered in fruit juice and bits of pulp.

She looked down between her legs to see what kind of mess they were in.

"Looks messy but tastes good. I might put it on the menu. I'm sure it will be popular. Fruit pussy, no Pussy Fruit, is that OK for a name?" he asked.

"It's not for sale. Now let me up," she complained, with a little giggle.

"Your right, it's too messy a dish. I'll put it down as a complimentary starter," he taunted.

"I'm not sure about you giving my pussy away. I guess it'll save on the washing up. Ooh, that's nice. Do you have to think of everything in terms of a menu! What's next nipple surprise? While serving desert my nipples burst out of my top? Oh! Do that again. Followed by an after dinner cigar rolled over my bare thighs?" she said, in mock indignation.

For a moment she connected the thigh idea with the napkin mistake. He hadn't actually touched her thigh but letting a stranger excite her, just that little bit, was wrong.

Paul didn't give her a chance to dwell upon it for he wanted her again. She was ready for him too.