Restaurant Rendezvous

Story Info
You meet, and screw restaurant style.
1.4k words
3.94
24.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Beav, 12/11/00

Last weekend was such a blast. I know we dreamed of meeting each other, but Beav, you were so much more than I imagined. This is so unlike a man to keep track of what happened, but you know I am not like any other man. I want you to keep this near and dear to you. As we age, memories shall fade. And I want us to have this to remember our one night of passion. Love you babe! Don.

*********

I drove my truck down to meet my sweetheart Beav. We were meeting half way at a small town.

I pulled in to the restaurant where we were to meet. I went in and sat down, the waitress came over and I ordered coffee. As I drank it, I read the newspaper. It seemed like eternity, but soon you walked in.

I have seen many pictures of you but the pictures didn't do justice. You were a beauty! I got up from the table, we met in the middle of the restaurant. I took you in my arms. Oh you felt so good. We walked back to the table. We ordered supper.

And talked for hours. Your eyes and smile were unreal. Something I hope I never forget. Before we knew it, it was closing time. But I went to the waitress and pulled out some bills.

She was leary at first, but I persuaded her to let us stay. She said she would be back in two hours. I walked around and shut all the blinds. Locking the door.

I went to the jukebox and picked an old song. I walked over to you and asked if you would like to dance. I take your hand in mine and you get up. I take you in my arms again. We danced, even after the song was over.

We sat on the stools this time. Just talking. I can't take it anymore. I want you, I need you. I need to feel your pussy; the smell, the taste, the warmth.

I stand up, and move in front of you. Placing my hand on your cheek, I push your hair back. With my other hand, I lift your chin up. I lean down and our lips meet. Softly at first. They are so soft. I can smell your perfume. I stop.

Putting my hands on your hips. I lift you on to the counter. Kneeling on the stool. I move on top of you. Kissing, pushing you down. As you lay down, my hands move to your shirt. I start unbuttoning the buttons. Licking my lips. Looking at you. Finally the last button. I open your shirt. Revealing the perfect breasts under a black lace bra.

I so much wanted to rip your bra off and suck on them. But I want to savor every minute we have. I place my hands on the front closure and undo it. Opening the second layer. Ohhhhhhhh. They look fine.

My hands move over them caressing them. The nipples harden as I pinch them. I move my mouth down. I run my tongue over the nipples. The skin is so smooth and the faintest taste of salt. Your body is moving slowly as I suck on the nipples.

I move down with my tongue. Running over your stomach. I take my hands and push your skirt down as you lift your ass.

You must have been thinking ahead because you were not wearing any panties. My tongue moves over your mound. My nose is in your pussy hair. Ohhhhhh. Heaven. Your smell was delicate and musky with a spice, cinnamon, ginger?...all three!

I looked around. I reached across and grabbed the can of whipped cream. I spread your legs wider. Looking up at you.

You have the biggest grin on your face. I start smiling back. With my fingers, I spread your pussy lips. Taking the whipped cream, I placed it near your pussy. Spraying a single line of it inside. Then I took a cherry and placed it on the top. Man I do love whipped cream, cherries, and pussy.

I sat down on the stool, staring at the most delicious looking site I could ever find. Placing my hands around your legs, I pull you closer. My head is between your legs.

I lower my head into your pussy. Slowly, staring at the bottom, I lick my way up the cream. I get to the cherry and grab it with my tongue. Chewing it, enjoying it like I have never done before. I go back to the bottom and lick my way up again. I do this until the cream is all gone. Then I get to the last layer. The layer I want the most. I spread your legs more. Placing your legs on my shoulders.

I start at the bottom again. I let my tongue drive itself up. I find your pussy hole and tickle the entrance. I feel your body moving as I do this. I grab your legs and make you still. I want to get as much of you as possible.

I move up and find your clit. Sucking on the small knob which is getting harder as I continue. I can feel your body vibrating as you reach an orgasm. The juices running out of you. I lap them up like a dog does water.

I can feel my cock swelling as the smell of your cunt is getting stronger. Ohhhh Beav. I need you. I stop. Taking your hand I help you up.

As you are standing I lower your shirt off your shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Doing the same to your bra. You are standing there like a naked angel. But your beauty is so divine.

You come over to me. Untucking my shirt. You pull it over my head. Tossing it across the room. Then you unbuckle my jeans. Unzipping them even slower. Pushing them off. I step out of them. You can see my cock had increased in size. You look at it, then up into my eyes. There is that smile again.

You push your underwear off. We are both completely naked now. I grab your body and pull it close to me. I love your smell, your touch.

I take you over to the table and turn you around. You lean on the table. Your ass is just saying 'Fuck me Don, fuck me good and hard'.

I feel your ass with my hands. Then getting in position, I guide my cock into your ass. Its tight to begin with but soon loosens up. I am inside of you. And you feel even better than I imagined.

I thrust into you. My balls slapping your ass. I try to get as deep as I can inside you. You scream out. You moan. Your body is fidgeting around. You cum again. The smell turns me on.

I can't help it, but I know I am about to cum inside you. I want it to last longer though. But my body says no. I can feel it coming. Ohhhhhh Beav. Ohhhhhh Beav. Oh my god. It explodes into you as I continue thrusting. Wow. I fall onto your back and just hug you.

You turn your head and say 'I love you Don'. I in turn, say 'I love you Beav'. I pull out of you. My cock is wet. As both holes of yours are soaked.

We decide its time to get dressed. As the waitress said she would be back soon.

Just as we are walking out, she shows up. Seeing our smiles, she is glad she let us use the restaurant. I walk you over to your vehicle and grab you again.

Hugging you, for I know this is the last time I will have the chance to do this. You open your door and get in. I can see tears in your eyes. But you are still wearing that smile of yours. You back your car up. And before I know it you are gone. I stand there, alone, for along time. Finally I decide I better get in my truck and start the long journey home again. But I will always remember you. And our little restaurant rendezvous.

It has been ages since I have had sex. But if I never do again, it wouldn't matter. Because I will go to my grave with the thought of you and me.