Restaurant Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
The plan is enacted.
1.6k words
4.34
45.8k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 09/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first it seemed so fast it was a blur. One moment I was walking out of the bathroom towards the main restaurant area to get to the carpark and my partner. The next, everything went dark and it felt like I was falling, suddenly not in control of my limbs.

I had been fuming over our argument. We could not even make it through a nice meal out, without him making me feel like crap. Everything was always my fault - he was right, I was wrong. I was so focused on my anger that it was an abrupt shock to be so swiftly interrupted.

I realised I was not falling but had been grabbed and dragged somewhere close by. I heard a door close and then a lock clicked. My senses became aware of a mixture of vaguely familiar smells. Cleaning products - of course, the janitor's closet. I also realised the darkness was some kind of cloth over my head.

A male voice whispered, barely audible and so close I could feel his lips brushing my ear.

"You want domination, do you? Well you're about to get it. So shut up and take it like a good slut."

My own words came flooding back into my mind. At the end of dinner I had berated my partner for not taking the lead in the bedroom. I had complained so many times before that I had given up on it ever happening. Had he actually listened this time? Maybe he realised how serious it was; how close I was to leaving him.

The whisper had been too soft to decipher the voice. He was still holding me tightly, I suppose in case I struggled, although I had been too shocked to move. I could not tell exactly how tall he was but from the position of his shoulders he seemed of average height. It had to be my partner. Who else could it be, especially given the topic of our argument? I started to feel excited, yet still unnerved from my sudden abduction. My breathing was fast, my heart pounding. I realised his was too.

He pushed me against a wall, one arm holding me in place. His other hand began slowly moving up and down my thighs, first one then the other. His touch was so soft it sent shivers through my body. Without realising, I let out a tiny moan.

"You like that, do you?" he whispered. "I'm only just beginning, you nasty bitch."

I felt him undo the zip on my denim mini-skirt, which immediately fell to the floor. He ripped my g-string panties off in one swift movement. For a few seconds nothing happened. I felt his breath on my groin. He must have been looking at my pussy, shaved smooth as always - not that he had ever appreciated that. While I knew he had seen it many times, the silent scrutiny and bizarre situation made me slightly embarassed.

Suddenly I felt the tip of his tongue on my clitoris, licking slowly at first and then biting gently. I squirmed and he moved my legs apart, his tongue now licking all over my pussy and through my legs almost to my ass.

My hips began moving of their own accord, an obvious sign I enjoyed what he was doing. As if in response, he drove his tongue inside my now very wet cunt. I gasped and my knees felt like they would buckle beneath me. His tongue fucked deeper inside, drinking my hot cunt juices. He had never enjoyed giving or receiving oral sex. The few times he had given in to my requests, his performance had been less than exciting. But now, as a powerful orgasm ripped through me, I wondered why he had hidden his talent before.

I felt a little embarassed again as I stood there panting. I had not expected to lose control like that. Before I could even begin to recover, I was picked up and pushed onto my back on a hard surface like a table or desk. I felt my t-shirt being pushed up and then heard a murmur of appreciation.

"No bra, you dirty slut. You obviously want men looking at your tits." His whisper was again quiet but firm, leaving no doubt who was in charge.

My nipples were already hard from the ecstasy of the tongue-fuck, but became even harder as his tongue now flicked over them in turn, licking and sucking. He placed a hand over my mouth. I wondered why - and then felt sharp pain as he bit one nipple and pinched the other. He must have known it would make me scream.

He stopped abruptly and I felt him move away. The anticipation of what would happen next made my cunt juices flow. I heard a zip being undone and then some fabric rustling. He was taking off his clothes.

Suddenly the table creaked and I felt him kneeling over me. An instant later, the head of his penis was rubbing over my lips, which parted instinctively. He slid into my mouth and I sucked the smooth, hard shaft that was thrusting in and out. This was another surprise, as I had rarely been permitted to give him head. I had forgotten what his cock even felt like in my mouth. He was really going all out to impress me now, I thought, as I continued sucking hungrily and enjoying the taste of his salty pre-cum.


I almost whimpered in disappointment when he withdrew after only a couple of minutes, although in the back of my mind I was aware that time must have been an issue, given our location. We had probably only been there for a few minutes, but it felt surreal, as if time had stopped.

He flipped me onto my stomach and pulled my body to the edge of the table, so my legs were hanging over the edge. My cunt was by now sopping wet, desperate to be fucked. Never had he turned me on like this before.

The head of his penis teased my swollen cunt lips, rubbing up and down. My body writhed and I whimpered, not wanting to wait any longer. His response was to slap my ass cheeks hard.

"You really want it now, don't you, slut?" He was still whispering, still playing the game of not confirming his identity.

I nodded furiously. I wanted to break the silence he had imposed, to tell him how much I wanted him and beg him to take me and fuck my brains out. But I remained silent, playing along with his commands. God forbid I should break the mood and have him revert to his normal dull self.

He penetrated me fully in one powerful thrust. The intensity made me gasp and it was all I could do not to cry out. He began to thrust in and out of my soaking cunt, deeper with each stroke. It felt incredible. I held onto the sides of the table for support.

Then I heard his voice again, but this time he was not whispering.

"Where the hell is she?! This is just typical. She gets in a huff and now she's probably gone off and caught a cab to spite me. Well screw her!"

He was in the corridor outside.

My heart raced wildly, fear now conflicting with my extreme horniness. If my partner was outside, then who was fucking me? I knew I should stop him and escape, but my body refused to move. My head was spinning - and he was still thrusting violently, as no doubt his cum was close to spilling point.

His whisper brought me back to reality.

"So, should I take his advice? Or do you want me to stop screwing you?"

I did not have to think. Another giant orgasm was taking over my body and mind. I finally broke my silence.

"Screw me," I whispered. "Oh God, fuck me you evil bastard."

As his frenzied thrusts finally gave way to an enormous explosion of hot cum deep inside me, I heard the echoes of my partner's footsteps in the corridor outside as he strode away.

For a few moments we stayed in position, panting heavily, sweating and exhausted. Then slowly our bodies separated and I felt his fingers inside me as he scooped out some of our combined juices. He reached around me and his fingers entered my mouth. I immediately sucked them clean, devouring the sticky treat.

"Don't move yet, whore," he whispered.

I stayed put, my legs dangling over the table and my red ass cheeks on display. I listened as he dressed, the process ending with the noise of his pants being zipped. I wondered what would happen now. Was he going to remove the cloth from my head so I could finally see who had given me the hottest fucking of my life?

Instead, I heard his voice, no longer a whisper but still soft.

"I knew you would enjoy being my whore. Perhaps we shall meet again sometime. When you least expect it, of course."

Before I could move or speak, I heard the door unlock, open, then close. He had left.

I stood up slowly and removed the cloth, finally able to see the interior of the janitor's closet. I knew I would not be able to dress quickly enough to go and find him. There would be no way of telling which man anywhere in the restaurant or the near vicinty was him.

His cum began to run down my thighs as I dressed, preparing to return to reality. Back to my boring partner and tomorrow back to my respectable job. If only the other girls at the library knew what a slut I had become overnight...