Restaurant Teasing is Fun

Story Info
Husband teases wife in the restaurant before heading home.
12.6k words
4.27
58k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afghanistan blew. Seven months with no sex...well...let's just say it sucked in the worst of ways. I could have cared less about the potential dangers that were around me. The worst was not being home with Michelle, my wife, and Lex, our son. Only home for three days so far so we were still getting into the swing of things of being back together as a family.

Our son was a handful to say the least. And that was BEFORE I left for the deployment. Once I left, she had to deal with his teeth coming in, constant ear infections, waking up at all hours of the night, learning to throw things, learning to walk faster than before as well as running everywhere, eating a ton, and just being a typical one year old.

But he also grew. She would always send me little snippet videos of them two hanging out or him running around and playing with his toys, or learning to say new things, or just laughing. The pictures she would send would usually have his smile in each one. We skyped every now and then which always made my day because I could see him smile for myself and see him reach for me and recognize me. It was an amazing feeling to know he never forgot about me and he continued to ask for me while I was away.

Luckily, the pictures of our little boy wasn't the only ones I got. Sure, we're not supposed to have any of 'those' types of pictures in Afghanistan. There is actually an order against them. But my wife knew what I liked. Being away was hard...but what she sent me kept me in a different state of hardness. Teasing shots of her in just a bra and panties. A shot of her body before she went into the shower. A few of her sprawled out on the bed both with, and gloriously, without clothing. A few of her taking care of herself when she was too horny and needed release. Even thinking about them made my pants tight. Sometimes she was really bad because she would send me some of these sexy pictures while I was at work. I was lucky I had a desk so the constant re-adjustments could take place without anyone seeing.

Like most military men, I have a decent collection of porn. I even have a few videos my wife let me take of her on her knees sucking me off or me taking her from behind. Not the greatest camera quality on the latter, but she knows how to make love to the camera for me. Needless to say, after a while, she was all I could watch. The moans of that woman...just set me off. Not to mention how her body squirms and even bucks when she climaxes. It's incredible.

Porn starts are hot, but none of them can do for me what my wife does. She's about a half inch to an inch taller than me most days with a pretty pale complexion. She doesn't look sun-starved, but she's very light compared to my natural tan. Long legs. Long torso. Big beautiful butt. Tits a little larger than a handful with large areolas that tighten up to pure sexiness when they get hard. They must be some of the sexiest nipples I've seen in all the porn I've watched. She recently cut her brown hair into a deep A-line before I got home. She likes it short and wanted something different before I arrived. I liked it. Long or short didn't matter, I can pull it the way she likes either way. My wife had a few extra pounds on her than most of the other girls we knew and hung out with. But she carried it very well. Thick in all the right places if you asked me. My hands and lips were always very appreciative of her body. And I made sure I was ALWAYS appreciative. She calls me a horn-dog at times. She's right but she should understand she usually is the cause of it.

I couldn't ask for a better wife. She takes care of everything. Even right now while I'm trying to do the wash the last few dishes in the kitchen, she was running around trying to get our sons bag together so we can leave for the evening. True to being a kid, Lex was running her ragged. I chuckled.

"Lex, come here." She tried to tell him as I heard tiny feet pound through the house in a run. The sounds got closer and he ran into the kitchen and wrapped his arms tight around my leg not really stopped his momentum. The force of his movement caused me to sidestep.

"Daddy" he said looking up with a big smile.

I smiled back and splashed a few water drops in his face. "Buddy, you better listen to mommy or we'll never get out of here."

He laughed his amazing little laugh before looking back to see my wife coming to get him. He took off away from her around our kitchen island but she was already on the other side waiting for him. He stopped, turned, and ran away back toward me but I reached down and lifted him high in the air above me with wet hands (oops). Lex squealed in delight at our game. I tossed him on my shoulder easily with one arm and turned the sink off. I kissed my wife briefly before leaving the kitchen and tossing him onto the couch in the living room where he took two seconds before bouncing back onto his feet and trying to run around.

"Oh no you don't," I said grabbing him and ticking him. I picked him up and carried him around on my hip. He was so big since the last time I used to hold him a lot. Sure I worked out as much as I could while I was away so I was bigger than when I left, but still. Kids grew up fast!

My wife was already dressed for the early June weather. It was about the perfect temperature outside to neglect being fully covered so she wore a nice colorful dress with a slight plunging neckline that didn't show too much but certainly wanted the visual attention her body deserved. The dress stopped an inch below her knees. He butt and calves looked even better with the small heels she chose for the occasion. She wore the birthstone necklace and earrings I gave her in the past and even put on some makeup. Needless to say, she once again started to make my pants tight.

"Now that we've caught him, here you go," I said half tossing him into her arms. She caught him with a smile and started smooching his cheek while he giggled and tried to push himself away. "I'm going to go get ready. Give me a few minutes and then I'll be ready if you are."

Only being back a few days, we were trying to get around to seeing everyone. Tonight happened to be a night they planned on getting together anyway, but my early arrival was unexpected. Nobody knew I was coming. The plan was for a general friendly dinner at a Mexican restaurant about a half hour away we like to go to together. Since Michelle was all dressed up, I decided I should get a little snazzy too.

It took me a few tries to find some black slacks I fit into since my body changed a little from the deployment, but luckily one pair fit. Yeah, one pair. Might have to go shopping in the near future. She was wearing a multi-colored dress so I had my choice of everything. I tossed on a white undershirt and a burgundy button down black leather belt and shoes. Nothing major, but better than cargo pants and a t-shirt.

I quickly shaved and brushed my teeth before putting on some cologne. I knew she liked when I was all clean cut and shaven. If she wanted to go all out with dressing up and makeup, I can do the same thing.

"Ready," I said while walking out putting my watch on.

Lex threw his hands above his head and said something that sounded very much like "ready" as well. The three of us jumped in the car and set off down the road.

When we're together, I drive about ninety percent of the time. I don't mind it, I love to drive. I don't get road rage and I actually think about a lot of different things. Don't ask me what, it ranges from anything to everything. Like before I left, our positions were the same. I had my left hand on the wheel, and my right hand on her thigh. Nothing sexual, just there. Comfort in just touching her.

The fabric of her dress was thin. Very thin. I'm sure if you put a light behind it, you could see a sexy silhouette of her body. I pulled her dress up so my hands could feel her skin. Soft. Warm. Delicious.

The sun was going down and would set within the next hour or two. Her hand rested on top of mine as we drove. We talked about plans for the near future and how we planned on spending the rest of our money we saved up from the deployment.

My present to myself was going to be a new digital camera, but she surprised me with it before I had a chance to go buy it myself. If you think I was giddy with excitement from getting that present, just imagine my reaction when she told me she wanted the first pictures I took with it was of her on her knees with her lips wrapped around my cock giving me my first blowjob in seven months. She insisted. Then she insisted I come on her face for photo purposes. I wasn't going to say no. There was a lot of it. It was amazing.

We chatted as we drove. I pulled her to me about a dozen times to kiss her because her lips were so soft and I missed kissing them for so long. Like my return from Iraq, it was like we went through another honeymoon phase. Hands were always touching each other both sexually and not and we were always kissing each other. We didn't really care about the public displays of affection. If I wanted to kiss her, I was going to no matter where we were or who was around. Our friends were used to it. . . I think. Haha. I couldn't stop myself from brushing my fingertips along her thigh. Her skin was so smooth and soft. I can't say I didn't think of inching my way higher between her thighs. Maybe later.

We pulled up into the restaurant with Lex talking to us having himself a general good time in his car seat. I leaned over and put my hand on her neck pulling Michelle in for a kiss. Her lips parted and our tongues briefly greeted one another. My hand trailed down over her collar bone to the inside of her neckline to cup her breast and giving it a light squeeze before we parted. She smiled and kissed my lips one more time before we got out of the car.

I unbuckled Lex and he jumped into my arms from the back seat. "Hey buddy, you ready to see your girlfriends?" The couples we usually hate with had little girls of their own and we often called them his girlfriends. I'm sure he didn't know exactly what I asked but he smiled big and jumped up and down against me clearly just being his overall happy self.

My wife walked ahead of us to get the door carrying the baby bag on her shoulder. My eyes immediately dropped to the back and forth shake of her ass when she walked. The fabric was tight against her butt and rode her curves with each step. How I just wanted to smack it. She obviously knew I was enjoying the show because a few steps from the door her walk changed. Each step became more accentuated and her hips flared to each side more than before causing her butt to bounce sexily with each step. She did a sexy little turn while slightly pushing her chest out knowing exactly how to draw my eyes. With Lex in my arms I couldn't throw myself against her like I wanted to, but I went in for a quick kiss on her neck as I passed her. She let out a small sound of satisfaction as my lips left her skin. Wicked girl.

La Fiesta was a typical Americanized Mexican restaurant. Great food, decent service, and nice atmosphere. The cultural music wasn't too loud and the waitresses were cute. My kind of place to have a nice evening with friends and family. Michelle walked beside me and I wrapped my free arm around her. My hand dropped low enough to almost appear indecent for a public place. It was mostly on the outside of her butt and thigh. I love the thinness of her dress because I could feel the panty-line as well as the flexing of her muscles with each step. It was always one of my favorite ways to feel her body move in public. It was both sexually and sensually exciting. I pulled her closer to me so I could feel better as we walked.

We found our friends already seated and waiting for us at a table in the corner. Arati was the first to see us and half freaked out when she saw me. I guess she was pleasantly surprised. Amy was the next when she saw her friends surprise and immediately jumped up. Their husbands, not nearly as impressed, just smiled big and waved. Guys are so easy. I was bombarded with hugs and welcome homes. I did my best to hug them back while Lex hugged me too still smiling big. Hands were shook and greetings were passed. Michelle and I took sat at the long table.

I took a seat at the head of the table in the corner with Michelle and Lex to my left, their backs to the wall. Beside her was Arati with Alex at the other end of the table across from me. To my right was Amy and then Steve along with their daughter Lydia. Beside Lydia was Asha, daughter of Alex and Arati. I found it amusing the two other girls left their husbands next to the little ones. I guess they enjoyed the break. I ordered sweet tea because I hadn't had one in ages. Southern sweet tea was my crack. I loved it and could never give it up if I had any choice about it. My wife ordered water and guacamole dip. The others ordered and we proceeded to catch up. Arati insisted on getting up again about five minutes into the conversation and giving me another hug while telling me how glad she was that I was home. I laughed and hugged her back. It was good to see everyone.

Lex was everywhere and playing in everything. He started in my lap before moving to Mommy's. Then back again. Then he wanted her water so she gave him some. Then he came back. Back and forth. Back and forth. He would grab everything on the table and try to throw it on the floor. He started to do that until we gave him chips. Now it was a new game of just eating and bouncing and drinking and eating and bouncing and drinking. I missed him. I finally kept him on my lap for a bit when the appetizers came and we put in our orders.

I answered as many questions as they threw at me about my deployment but there wasn't much to tell. Lex wanted down and Arati called him over so I nervously let him loose. Luckily, he went right to her and bugged her for a bit. They played together and then he interacted with the other two little girls across the table.

I felt a food slide in next to mine and move slightly passed under the table. Assuming it wasn't Amy, I looked over to see my wife look at me briefly with a smile before diving back into conversation with the others. Michelle, Arati, Alex, and Steve worked together so a lot of work stories were being tossed around. I usually just sat and listened or talked to Amy about photography. I told her about my new camera and how excited I was to finally get it and be able to use it. I told her it took amazing pictures and the color was phenomenal. I didn't tell her that I was thinking of my cum on my wife's face when I told her about it. I also didn't mention the picture of Michelle on her knees topless with her tongue running up along the base of my cock while she looked up at me and half smiled for the camera while doing it.

I scooted in my chair as much as I could and rested my hand on my wife's thigh again. She never took herself out of the conversation, but she lifted my hand before putting it back on her bare thigh once she pulled her dress up. I lightly touched her skin as we all conversed and had a great time.

The food was of course the equivalent to the best food ever tasted after the deployment. I had been craving Mexican food for months and what few enchiladas I did receive out there usually tasted like it came out of an MRE. They never had anything in Afghanistan to compare. I mean, the nachos in that country were made with Nacho Cheese Doritos. Delicious, yes, but not the same. I stuffed myself with as much as I could handle. Michelle and I took turns feeling Lex various items off of our place which he ate most of. I never thought he could put it away like my wife said, but he really can.

It wasn't long after he ate that he went back to playing with everybody. He even insisted on waving at the various customers throughout the restaurant around us. He's a people person when he wants to be.

One thing I love about our friends is that they're all very family oriented and we all get along great together. If Lex ran off to the other side of the table, we didn't have to worry because they would make sure he was taken care of and looked after. The girls had no interest in running around but Lex tried to play with them in their seats. I went back to playing with my wife's thigh and enjoying the night. Sitting quietly and touching Michelle's soft skin, I started to daze a little.

I wasn't involved in any conversations so I just sat there and zoned out. A few minutes went by and I looked to see my wife glancing at me. There was something in her eyes that I couldn't pinpoint. The subtle shift of her leg as she got more comfortable. It seemed completely natural. I kept lightly playing with her leg. I fingers started to travel farther down to her knee before returning high up on the top of her thigh. I didn't think much of it at the time. I was just doing what I love to do. Touch her body. That sexy, smooth, warm body. Her legs were incredibly smooth. She must have waxed just before I got home and possibly shaved before we left when she was getting ready. Just to see, I let my fingers move from her thigh to her knee then down the back of her calf just a little. Completely smooth. The realization instantly caused a stir in my pants. The feel of fresh shaved legs has always been a turn on for me.

Michelle looked over and winked at me. She knew was I was thinking about. I went back to playing with her thigh. My pants were a little uncomfortable now that there was less room available so I had to subtly adjust myself to relieve some of the pressure. Slacks were definitely not the best pants for sporting wood in public. So far, I was hidden.

She started to do things to keep my attention. She would slightly part her legs so I could rub my hand along the inner portion of her thigh to the inner portion of her knee and back again before closing them again so I was only able to touch the tops. She would do this every few minutes. Her thighs were so warm. So inviting. The whole time she kept the conversation going. I watched them but I also watched her. She looked beautiful tonight. Ear rings, makeup, necklace, dress, hair. After a minute or two of what would appear to be gawking from anybody else in the restaurant, she started to slowly pull her arms in, squeezing her chest together and lifting them up so ample cleavage showed for a few seconds before she let them down again. It was when she did it a second and third time that I figured out what she was doing.

She was keeping me rock hard.

I reached down and pulled her chair closer to me with her still sitting in it. I always did this in the past so it wasn't anything suspicious to the others. I had plans though. She was keeping me hard. It time she felt a little frustration too.

Five minutes passed I continued my nonchalant stroking on her thigh. Slowly, I started to inch my way higher. Not by much. Just a little at a time. Slowly teasing toward her inner thigh. Her legs were still together so my fingers gently stroked both of them at once. Gently, I pushed down a little and pulled her closest thigh toward me effectively opening them a little more. My hand didn't move as much as before because I thought the higher I got the more obvious my actions would be. Instead, I stretched my pinky as far as it would go until it gently encountered her panties. Michelle deliberately looked at me with a warning look but I just sipped at my tea and ate a chip with salsa trying not to let the mischievous smile show too much.

Surprisingly, she didn't push my hand away. I positioned my hand so I could rotate my wrist to allow my pinky to travel the outside of her panty line as far up and down as it could. The position was a little awkward for my wrist but I was willing to endure it to play with my wife. The fact that we were in public sitting at a table with our friends while I was millimeters from touching her clit was so unbelievable that I was sure I could crack a brick with what I was sporting in my pants at the moment. And my pants were that tight so it was uncomfortable. But so far...definitely worth it.