Restitution

Story Info
Payback to a exhibitionist, catsitting was never so fun.
2k words
4
17.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reed8
Reed8
2 Followers

It was in the pit of his stomach boiling away at him. Why had she worked him to the point of frenzy? Was she testing him?

Her body spoke of seduction but her games smelled of deceit. She knew that Mitch was a married man and yet she intentionally answered the door wearing nothing but water from an evening shower. She was leaving on a business trip thousands of miles away and he was here to watch her cat for a few days.

She watched as he absorbed the view of her. He melted on sight. Her perky breasts with perfectly proportioned pink nipples made him gawk. They were enough to ravage in his mouth. A dark strip of pubic hair led the way into her moist haven. She knew what she was doing. She knew how much he thought about her. She knew he sat at home stroking his massive cock and spraying his belly with glutting loads of sperm.

She wetted to the thought of it. He stood there stiffening in his pants. She had seen him naked. His round butt, glistening from an overhead dome light in his own home, with his wife there.

He was a dirty little cuss. She wanted nothing more than to make his dick scream for mercy. She wanted it to clinch so hard that little droplets of cum escaped on their own.

Mitch took in every inch of her body. A slight pudge made up her midsection. Her cum belly as he called it. Her breasts seemed to shout out at him, chanting in his ears to touch them and squeeze them. But Mitch restrained.

“I apologize for my indecency, I hope you will not call the police on me.” She said licking her lips and taunting her pussy with her middle finger.

Mitch stood locked, unable to move except for the redirected flow of blood to his genitals. His body ached. Would it be so bad if I grabbed her threw her to the ground and fucked her right here, he thought deceptively.

But she was the one doing it to him. She teased in her house as a form of payback for what he had done. Oh, what a night that had been. The image of his cock burned into her brain. She searched around the entire house for something large enough. Something that resembled his dick was all she needed. A vegetable in her crisper was he that night. She went to her bedroom, imagining him there and thrust the unsuspecting green course object into her as she screamed out his name. The torture that he had put her through. How badly she had needed to cum. How badly she wanted him to spray her tits with loads of his silky white fluid.

Mitch nodded. It was all he could do as she turned and walked away from him. He stared at her ass. The texture was smooth and supple. Her crack extending deep under her. He wanted to trace that line with his tongue. He wanted to feel her squirm in his mouth. He could only imagine all of her washing over his face.

“Mitch?” she asked wrapping a towel around her body. “Can I ask you a question?”

Her breasts pressed together and formed a deep valley consuming Mitch’s attention.

He quickly snapped out of it and replied. “What?”

Mitch’s mouth was dry. He yearned for the liquid that she could squirt from her pussy. He could smell it lingering in the air. The acrid smell of sex was undeniable. But it was more that that. It was the dirtiest, most despicable, foulest, lewdest, most incomprehensible smell but sweet to the aroused man, the smell of heat. Her scent made Mitch engorge to maximum capacity. He was so hard he thought his dick would break through the brass zipper of his Levi’s

Then the words flowed from her mouth. “What would your wife think if she saw us fucking?” She emphasized fucking with her lips. This behavior was unlike her to Mitch. He almost fell to the floor right there. It would have been easier to take if she had whipped him first.

Mitch couldn’t reply. The strain on his groin made him want to break free from his denim. But he was cautious. It was a trap. Along with the smell in the air, Mitch could sense her deviance dripping from her clit.

“Mitch fuck me. Fuck me like your wife was watching. Fuck me like she was tied to a chair and squirming to stop the horrendous act but couldn’t because she was bound and tied. Mitch I want you to fuck me like you think I am a whore.”

Mitch almost came right then and there. She ripped open her towel swept all the items off of her coffee table, laid down, and spread her legs.

Mitch could see the wetness running down her thigh. The moisture glistened in the light like a piece of ice. But he knew it wasn’t cold. He only knew of the heat. A heat so thick, that he could cut it with a knife.

Mitch reeled. His decision was unknown even to him. The temptation of it all was overwhelming. He watched as she stroked her self. She did so with a curious eye on his crotch. Slow at first and then faster, more violently, like she was dying of thirst and wanted just a sip of water.

The excruciating view Mitch endured made his muscle bulge and his balls pulsate. He couldn’t take it anymore. He never would have known that her seeing him naked would have lead to such a thing. What had he set off? What had he started?

Mitch didn’t remove his clothing. He only undid his pants and drew them down past his knees. His dick stabbed the air as he descended down upon her.

She reached out, as he was about to enter her and slapped him. “Fuck me until I cum,” she commanded. Mitch leaned in, his face still hot from her fingers. With one hand Mitch grabbed his cock and wetted the tip by brushing it up and down on her pussy. His whole tip dunked in her lust. She squirmed on the coffee table and begged loudly. She screamed for him to fill her up.

Mitch withdrew and dug his nose right into her. He reached up and grabbed her pretty little pink nipples and as he flicked her clitoris with his tongue, he started applying pressure to the taught little erections.

She wailed, in pain and in ecstasy. He probed with his tongue, flicking and lashing, pillaging her insides like she was the inside of a candy wrapper. She dug her filed nails into his skin, drawing blood from the shoulders. A mark his wife would easily identify.

Mitch removed his hands from her breasts and thrust two fingers up inside of her. She was tight. She barely gave way to his manly fingers. She gasped as he plunged down past the knuckles.

“You like that?” He asked with venom in his voice.

She couldn’t speak. He knew she couldn’t handle any more so he punished her by entering a third finger. Mitch saw her hold her breath. She groaned and clawed at the table. Beads of sweat built up on her tits.

“You like being fucked?” Mitch asked as he repeatedly withdrew his fingers and crammed them back in with a rage that only she could make alive.

All she could do was nod and whine. Mitch could hear her back on the wooden coffee table - a subtle suction noise.

Then when her pussy became unrestricted and she had adjusted to his three fingers he called to her. “Look at me!” She obeyed and watched him bring his hand up to his face. He stuck his finger into his mouth, moistened it and then drove into her backside. She howled accepting all. As he flicked with his tongue, probed and fucked with his fingers, he brought her to a climax.

Never had Mitch heard a women scream so loud in his life. She grabbed the sides of the table and forced her self on his hands and face. Her body arched and collapsed as each surge intensified.

Mitch withdrew his fingers and jabbed his dick into her. Her spasms were waving, like tidal expectancies. She grabbed his ass and made him pile into her. His dick, curled and engorged, shot forward into her. He pumped and pulsated deeper and deeper. He willed his dick to pummel her pussy as she accepted every last inch of his ripening staff.

Now soaked, Sara felt his pelvis banging off of hers. The joy, the magic, the control, all rolled up into this man. He was filthy and dirty. He demolished her.

“Cum for me.” She wailed. Mitch yanked his penis from her and shot a stream of cum all over her belly. She sat forward, took him into her mouth and sucked the remains out of him while he convulsed.

She walked around the other side of him and pushed his back so that he was bent over hands pressed to the coffee table. From behind, she jerked him using his own sperm as lubricant.

“How do you like it?” she asked jamming two fingers into his ass dry - no lubrication. Mitch felt his ass give way to the pressure of her fingers. She stroked him violently, the lubrication gone. Friction turned to heat as heat turned to ecstasy. She fucked his ass hard, unrelenting. She coursed over his dick, squeezing as hard as she could.

Mitch moved into her motions. His ass expanding and contracting as she entered and left. His dick, trying to recover from orgasm, was still at full attention. She withdrew from his ass and dug a third finger into him. At that moment, he dumped a thick milky load all over the coffee table. It flowed from him in mounds. He gushed as she choked his dick to exhaustion.

Mitch could hardly stand as Sara readjusted Mitch’s position. She stuck her fingers in the pile of sperm and rubbed it all over her reddened ass. “Fuck me.” She yelled at him.

Sara bent over the coffee table. Mitch could see his cum lining her opening. With His dick sensitive but still hard, he placed his head up to her ass and pushed.

Mitch could tell that she was constricting her ass as hard as she could. The harder he tried to push the tighter she constricted.

Mitch grabbed Sara’s hips, gripping her with all ten fingers, with the strength of his legs, his back, and his arms; his cock surged through her little tight opening. Her ass squeezed all around him with maddening intensity.

She rocked back and forth as fast as she could. Mitch could feel the smooth walls and heat of her ass bring him to his third orgasm. She turned and looked at him, as he drilled into her from behind. “Cum now!” She screamed.

She turned quickly and took him back into her mouth. Like a straw she sucked with veracity. Mitch spilled his last drops into her mouth as she moaned like she was drinking a smooth espresso.

She stopped and stood. Mitch barely strong enough to stand, looked at her decimated body and smiled. She took her arms and wrapped them tightly around him and leaned in for a kiss.

They kissed softly at first and then Mitch opened his mouth to accept her tongue. As Mitch open his mouth Sara pushed the wad of cum into his mouth. They swirled it back and forth, tongues twirling and dancing in the thickness of his ejaculation. Mitch cleaned her mouth out, downing every last gulp of his own juice.

“I have to get going,” she said pulling away from him and wrapping the towel back around her. She walked upstairs and came back down ten minutes later.

“I’ll be back on Thursday,” she said. “Just keep an eye on the cat.”

Reed8
Reed8
2 Followers