Restitution Pt. 03

Story Info
The cpl has some alone time. Carl is sent on an errand!
6.8k words
4.41
27.5k
12
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly watched Carl clean up in silence. She was as much studying him as she was basking in her orgasmic afterglow. Her husband emerged, still naked, from the kitchen having finished up washing the wine glasses that he had not even used. Kelly looked him up and down and Carl's eyes darted about. She recognized she enjoyed it very much and realized this was something she could quite easily get used to.

But, she also recognized the unmistakable signs of sadness on her husband's face. Kelly was decidedly intrigued by the notion of her dominating her husband and there was certainly no doubt she enjoyed fucking Arthur, but she also loved Carl and did not want him hurting. They'd both been through quite a lot the past few days, but most especially Carl.

"Oh baby," Kelly purred, "Come here." Still naked and stretched out on the couch she extended her hand to her husband.

Carl was reluctant but eventually began to shuffle toward his delightfully sexy wife. He stopped at the side of the couch, his eyes cast down at his feet.

"Ohhhh..." Kelly's hand rubbed his thigh, "you're pouting. Are you pouting cuz you didn't get to fuck me?"

Carl shrugged liked a scorned child.

Kelly's lips curled into a playful but sinister smile. Her hand glided up his leg and across his belly, ever so close to his shrunken penis. "It really turned me on when you licked the cum off my pussy baby," she cooed.

Carl's eyes flicked up to meet his wife's, "Yeah?"

"Oh yeah. That was fucking hot," Kelly replied. She ran her hand down the inside of his leg. "You liked it too didn't you?"

Again Carl's eyes shot to his feet and again he shrugged. The day was still rather young and Kelly decided to seize on the opportunity. She slid up onto her feet and softly licked her husband's ear. She loved how he tensed.

Kelly's hand reached out and cupped his slick-shaven testicles. "C'mon baby. I need a shower." Kelly started for the stairs, pulling her husband along by his balls. Carl readily complied.

In a few moments Kelly was pulling her husband into the warm spray of the shower. She cupped his cheeks and kissed him deeply, passionately. Carl responded hungrily and his hands gripped her hips and he pressed forward. Kelly let him press his chest to her heavy breasts and groaned in authentic pleasure as Carl kissed and nibbled down the side of her neck.

But she gently pushed him back and filled his hands with body wash. "Wash me, baby," she directed softly.

Carl eagerly laid his palms on her tits and began to rub and swirl and work the soap into a lather. Kelly's thick nipples hardened and it only fueled Carl's excitement. Trickles of foamy soap snaked down Kelly's belly and through her neatly trimmed but dense strip of jet-black pubic hair. Carl's mouth was already watering. He literally dropped down on his knees and washed her stomach and the fronts of her soft thighs. Kelly popped her foot onto the side of the tub and Carl swallowed hard at the sight of her freshly fucked pussy there before his face. His soapy hands gently ran over her lips and he had to fight the urge to plunge his face between her legs.

Kelly turned around to let the water rinse the soap off her front and Carl dutifully soaped up her plump, luscious ass. Carl intentionally parted her cheeks so he could get a glimpse of Kelly's tight puckered hole. It was too much for him and without any real thought his head fell forward and his tongue flicked out. Kelly purred and pressed her ass gently back against his pleasing mouth.

Carl's hands kept her spread wide and he slowly licked at her nether hole. His lips pursed and he kissed it softly causing Kelly to shudder. Carl arched his neck and pressed between Kelly's open thighs until his tongue tasted her pussy. He licked her from her clit to her asshole and Kelly's hips rolled in encouragement.

Carl's tongue gently caressed her folds. It was soft and intimate. She was slightly sore from the stretching and pounding Arthur had delivered to her and the feel of her husband's tenderness caused a warmth to radiate through her. His lips pursed and he placed soft kisses all over her ass cheeks and then back in to softly caress her still-puffy folds with his warm tongue. His hands softly rubbed her thighs and hips as over and over he kissed and licked her sensitive spots. Kelly's face pressed against the cool tile and she lost herself in her husband's careful pleasuring. The soap cleansed their bodies but their love cleansed their souls.

After a few minutes Kelly eased Carl back and turned to face him. She pulled him to his feet and this time she filled her own hands with the soap. Carl was thin but tight and fit and she rubbed his chest and played with his tiny nipples. Carl's mouth opened slightly and Kelly's upper lip snarled in satisfaction. Her soft slick hands gently washed his cock and balls and Carl began to harden. Kelly slowly stroked him with her soapy hand, her eyes never leaving Carl's face, relishing his surrender to her.

In short order Carl's cock was jutting proudly out from his crotch. Kelly continued to pleasure him with a slow, deliberate pace. Carl didn't really have a small cock. Well, it was dwarfed by Arthur's massive tool but most would be. No, Carl's cock was average. It was a nice looking penis with a well-defined head, but average. Until a few days ago it had suited Kelly just fine but now...Now, she wasn't sure any more.

Kelly knew Carl was getting closer to cumming so she stopped her stroking and let the very tips of her sharp nails strum along the underside of Carl's swollen head. He grimaced but his cock bounced. Kelly loved watching that. She pulled her hand away and let Carl's breathing settle and then again she teased his sensitive bell. Carl's lips parted and his legs tensed and again she withdrew her hand. This time Carl groaned in frustration.

Kelly stepped to the side so that the water cascaded over her husband and rinsed the soap away. She squeezed another dollop into her palm. Her other hand gripped the back of Carl's head and she pulled him hard against her wet warm body. She kissed him feverishly and felt Carl's swollen member pressed against her belly.

Kelly's hand rubbed the soap over Carl's firm ass. She held him close to her, kissing him while she ran her fingers between his cheeks. Carl began to kiss back with an increased hunger and she felt him ever so slightly push back against her probing touch. Kelly's soapy finger found his tight hole and rubbed it. She realized she'd never done that before. She'd never played with his ass, or anyone else's for that matter. She curled her finger and pressed. Carl's mouth hung open against hers as he froze in anticipation. His reaction encouraged Kelly and she felt her first knuckle passing the muscular ring of Carl's ass. She eased it out and then pushed it back in, this time deeper. Carl's forehead fell against Kelly's shoulder. She lovingly stroked his wet hair as she invaded his most private region.

She slowly eased her finger in and out of him and felt him relax. Carl was breathing deep, his hands clung to her sides and his hips pushed back on her hand. Kelly loved it but the angle was hard for her to get too deep into him so she spun him around and told him to put his hand on the wall. Carl eagerly complied.

Kelly paused just long enough to turn the heat up on the cooling water and then again soaped up her hand. She squatted down and held his cheek up and to the side. This time she watched her finger disappear into his body and she felt her heart quicken. Carl pushed back and groaned. Kelly pumped in and out of him and then she pressed her second middle finger into him. Carl pushed back hard and wiggled his hips. Kelly could feel his inner muscles clenching her fingers. For both of them, this was quickly becoming a luscious new experience.

Kelly rose and spun her fingers in his ass. She pressed the back of her hand to her pubic bone and the other landed on Carl's shoulder. She pumped her hips, causing her fingers to slip in and out of him and Carl quickly matched her strokes.

Her hand slipped under his chin and pulled his head back to her. "You like that baby," Kelly cooed into his ear as she pseudo-fucked him?

"Y...Yes..." Carl whispered.

"Yeah," Kelly responded by and quickened her pace? "You like me to fuck your ass?"

Carl's head dipped and he thrust back hard on her fingers, "Yes," he declared with conviction.

Kelly shoved her hips forward and buried her fingers into Carl's ass. She held him there and then bit the back of his shoulder. Carl's erection had subsided slightly but his excitement was undeniable. He groaned in disappointment when she pulled out of him and turned back to face the water. Kelly washed her hands and finished rinsing herself off. She turned back to her husband who now faced her somewhat sheepishly.

She cradled his cheek in her hand and kissed him softly on the lips. She looked into his eyes, "Finish washing up and then clean up the bathroom. I'll be downstairs." With that, Kelly stepped out of the shower.

Carl stood there for a while letting the hot water wash over him as he struggled to take in all that had gone on. It was like a whirlwind. One minute he was on the verge of facing a lengthy prison sentence and the next he was watching their boss fuck his wife into a boisterous orgasm. And that act had motivated him to be honest with her about all these things he'd fantasized about for so long. He feared Kelly would reject him but she hadn't. In fact she seemed to be embracing it with her own sincere desire.

Carl rubbed the warm water into his face. As difficult as it had all been, as humiliating and frustrating as it was, he could not deny he'd enjoyed it. He couldn't reconcile it in his own mind or understand why, he just knew that's the way it was. He also couldn't deny that he'd never found Kelly sexier than he found her now. He could not deny that he'd never loved her more than he did right then. He'd never felt such a sense of conflict. Carl shook his head, took a deep breath, and finished showering.

He stepped out to find Kelly had left two towels on the floor. One she'd used for her body, the other for her hair. Kelly never left towels on the floor. Carl dried off and cleaned up the wet footprints on the floor. He tossed the towels in the hamper and set off to find his wife.

Kelly had donned a loose t-shirt and panties and was sitting in the sunlight at their breakfast table in the kitchen. She had Carl's tablet propped up and a pad of paper in front of her. Kelly noticed Carl and glanced up to see his naked frame.

"You need to get dressed," Kelly informed him. "You have an errand to run."

Carl's head cocked inquisitively and his lips began to form words but the wave of Kelly's hand stopped him. Carl turned and headed for their bedroom.

When he returned fully dressed he found Kelly folding a piece of paper and stuffing it into an envelope. She smiled seductively at him as she licked the flap and then pinched it down, sealing it. She scrawled something on the front of it and then extended it out toward him.

Carl stepped forward and took the envelope. He flipped it over to find it read "Carl" across the front. He was thoroughly confused.

"What's this," he inquired?

Kelly just smiled at him and playfully ran her pinky nail across her lower lip. She picked up her phone, glanced at the tablet and dialed in a number.

"Red Velvet, this is Lisa can I help you," came the voice in Kelly's ear?

"Hi Lisa, my name is Kelly Burke and this is going to sound really weird but I'm playing a little game with my husband." Kelly's eyes flicked up at Carl who was obviously intrigued.

"Um...okay..." Lisa answered cautiously.

Kelly giggled a bit, "Well, see, I'm going to send my husband to your store with an envelope. Inside is a letter with a list of things I want him to buy but he has no idea what's on the list. And..."

"Oh wow, how fun," Lisa interrupted enthusiastically.

"Yeah, I think so," Kelly answered. "I just didn't want you to think he was robbing you or something when he walked in and handed you an envelope!"

Lisa laughed and thanked Kelly for the head's up and expressed how interested she was in seeing this list. Kelly got off the phone and was smiling proudly at her husband.

"Do you remember the Red Velvet adult store we went to," Kelly asked him? Carl nodded. "Good, take that envelope to them."

Carl stood there perplexed and more than a little nervous. He began to say something but the look on his wife's face told him there was no point in speaking. He picked up his keys and headed for the door.

Carl's heart hammered in his chest as he drove. What had his wife written on that paper? Carl saw the sign up ahead and his hand literally shook as he flipped on his turn signal. He came to a stop in front of the shop and didn't see many other cars around. At least that was a good sign. He took a deep breath and exited his car.

The shop was darker than the bright sunny outside and his eyes struggled to adapt. It was a higher-end adult shop with quality products and a clean, professional setting. Carl recalled the day he and Kelly were out shopping and he talked her into stopping in here. She liked it alright but seemed rather indifferent to the whole thing. She did buy what became her favorite clit vibe and some oils but that was it. Carl remembered holding up a set of leather wrist cuffs and smiling at her but Kelly shook her head and gave him a stern look. Obviously her impression was Carl wanted to use them on her and little did she know he was secretly hoping for the exact opposite.

"Welcome to Red Velvet. I'm Lisa. Can I help you find something?"

The young female voice snapped Carl back to reality. He could make out the pretty blonde girl behind the counter and started toward her. He smiled nervously and rubbed his palms on his jeans.

"Well...I...uh hum...So my wife...um..." Carl cursed himself for sounding like a bumbling idiot.

"Carl," the girl asked with her head cocked?

He simply nodded, pulled the envelope from his back pocket and handed it to the attendant.

Lisa giggled and held her finger up to him, "One second please." She picked up a phone and punched a single button. "Hey Jenny, that Carl guy is here." Lisa paused for a moment, "Uh huh, that one." She smiled at Carl and then hung up the phone.

"Well now, how exciting!" The voice came from off to Carl's side.

His head snapped to find a heavyset but decidedly attractive black woman of around thirty exiting a small office and walking towards them. She stepped up and beside Lisa and took in the measure of Carl. She winked at him and smiled warmly. Carl could barely look at either of them.

Lisa popped open the envelope and pulled out the folded paper within. She began reading it silently and her cheeks flushed. Her hand covered her open mouth and she laughed nervously.

"What," Jenny asked? "What's it say?"

Lisa handed her the note, "You read it," she smiled and her eyes flicked back to Carl.

Jenny took the note and read aloud, "Hi I'm Carl. I'm a very naughty boy," Jenny's eyebrows raised in Carl's direction before she proceeded, "My beautiful wife has sent me here to obtain items that will allow me to submit myself to her in the manner in which she so richly deserves.

Please assist me in finding the following items; One, leather strapon harness. Two, Realisitic Silicone Dildo, Average Size. Three, Realisitic Silicone Dildo, Large Size. Four, quality lube. Five, leather collar. Six, leather wrist cuffs.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated by both me and my exquisite Mistress. Signed, Naughty Boy Carl."

Kelly had listed specific item numbers from their website.

Lisa giggled with nervous excitement but the more experienced Jenny smiled slyly at Carl. "Well now, aren't you a lucky boy," she teased?

Carl was in shock. He wanted to disappear. He willed himself to turn to dust but there was no escaping what just happened. He was angry, embarrassed, and as much as he hated it, excited. The pair beckoned him to follow them and Carl shuffled forward.

In no time his arms were full of boxes containing the exact items Kelly had requested. Jenny did spend a fair bit of time commenting on just how big the large size dildo was and she seemed to derive genuine pleasure from Carl's discomfort.

Carl paid for the items but before he could leave Jenny stopped him. "Naughty Boy Carl, you and your wonderfully creative Mistress have made my day! Here," she handed him a ten-percent off gift card. "And..." Jenny grabbed one of their business cards from the holder on the counter, flipped it over and wrote on the back. "Give this to your Mistress and tell her if she ever wants someone to help tame you to give me a call."

Carl was shocked but his trembling fingers took the card from her hand. He nearly ran to his car. Once inside he fought to breathe. He didn't know what was more powerful, his urge to burst into tears of utter humiliation or scream out in joy! He fired up the engine and headed for home.

Carl pulled into their driveway and leapt from the car. He snatched up the large nondescript bag and hurried for the door. He felt as if the entire neighborhood now knew all his dark secrets and their eyes were all on him in collective judgement! He sighed in relief when he closed the front door behind him.

He found Kelly, still her in her t-shirt and panties, sitting in her chair with her sexy feet up on the coffee table. She sipped wine and read from Carl's tablet. When she looked at him Carl knew she'd been reading stories and looking at pictures. Her eyes were dark and lusty.

"Oh look, Naughty Boy Carl has returned," Kelly teased him. "Did you have fun?"

"I...uh...I uh..." Carl shifted nervously, his hands kneaded the plastic bag they held.

"Did they have everything I wanted," Kelly rescued him?

Carl swallowed in a futile effort to wet his dry throat and nodded in acknowledgement.

"Mmmm...Wonderful..." Kelly purred. "Take off your clothes. From now on, you're to be naked whenever you're in the house unless I give you permission to be otherwise. Understood?"

Carl nodded as he slowly undressed. Kelly waited for him to finish, her stare only deepened his emotional turmoil. Carl set his clothes neatly on the couch and stood bare before his wife.

"Much better. I like seeing your little cock bounce around. It's cute" she smiled slyly. "Now, open up each item and lay them out on the table for my inspection.

Carl did as instructed and soon all of the items were set neatly beside on another on the coffee table. Kelly set down the tablet and her long fingers plucked up the smaller of the two phalluses. She wrapped her fingers around it and stroked it slightly.

"Oh my, it's bigger than I thought," she looked up at her husband. "The description said it was average size but it's much bigger than your dick. I guess that means you're below average baby." Kelly shrugged her shoulders with feigned indifference. Carl's teeth clenched.

"Oh wait..." Carl suddenly remembered the cards. He snatched up the bag and dug around in it until his hand produced them. He handed them to Kelly.

"What's this," she asked as she took them? Kelly looked at the discount card, "Nice," she exclaimed. She was about to toss the business card aside when Carl interjected.

"Wait. The back," he said nervously.

Kelly flipped the card over and read Jenny's name and phone number. She looked at him puzzled but sternly, "Why did this woman give you her phone number Carl?"

Carl cleared his throat, "She...She said you made her day. She...uh hum...She said if you ever wanted someone to help you tame me to give her a call." He smiled nervously and then looked down at the floor.

Kelly fell back in her chair and stared at the card for a few minutes as she absorbed what he told her. She glanced up at her naked husband, "What did she look like?"

12