Restless Sleeper

Story Info
Is it real or immagined?
724 words
3.33
10.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I lay restlessly in bed, thoughts of your playful nature, as well as your smile danced in my head. I decided to bring relaxation to myself, and walked to the bathroom. With the lights off, I stood at the window, completely naked, rubbing my soft cock and gripping my scrotum, wishing you were across from me in the next house, staring at my naked frame from your window.

I could feel my erection beginning, slowly from the back of my scrotum, filling the thick shaft with my hot blood, causing my cock to grow hard and long, pointing straight ahead from my frame...as if it was beckoning to you from afar..."touch me, taste me."

Slowly, I began stroking the length of my cock...gripping tightly as I pulled at the head, and releasing a little along the thickly veined shaft. Gradually, the pumping became more strengthened, firmer, more deliberate.

I suddenly felt, you behind me, pressing your breasts against my strong back, and reaching under, between my legs, to cup my tight balls in your hand. softly you squeezed them, as you looked to see me pounding my cock with intentional force. You raked your nails along my scrotum, making my hips buck a little, I gasp at the sensation and you kiss my neck with a lingering tongue. I lean forward a bit.

you whisper, telling me that you are fingering your wet pussy, while you watch me bring such pleasure to myself...the self-inflicted joy, you see in me, arouses wild erotic desires for you...I whisper to you, "take your slippery finger, dripping with your wetness, and slide in into my asshole, Lauren. I want you to finger my ass, while you watch me pump this cock."

Slowly, at first, touching my ass, then, pressing against the opening, I gasp, "yes, baby, do it to me." you push your slippery finger into me all at once, feeling my muscle tighten around it. I relax, and you continue the assault, pulling out and pushing in. All the while you are kneeling beside me, close enough to smell the warmth of my masturbation. I close my eyes, while you are fucking my asshole and gripping my hand, as I continue to jerk-off for you, you gain knowledge as to how much pressure I like, how fast to stroke. you gesture for me to release myself, thus allowing you to continue unassisted. I relinquish the grip on my own staff, and give myself up to your mastery of my body.

You resume pumping my cock, and maintain the insertion of my ass. I stroke your hair, and cheek, and you softly take the tip of my cock into your soft, hot mouth...pumping the shaft. the wetness of your mouth brings a deep, guttural moan, and my hips flinch, searching for the comfort there. you begin to take more of me in your mouth, until you have released my shaft, and are swallowing me deep down your throat at the same rhythm as you fuck me from behind...slobbering along my cock, your hand feels my balls begin to tighten, and I whisper I am going to cum soon.

Like an achievement pending, you grab my cock firmly, spitting along the shaft, and pump me deep into your mouth, sucking, stroking and humming as I begin to involuntarily hump your mouth, pumping my cock down your throat, begging you to masturbate me, forcing me to spray my hot seed all over you.

I reach back to help you pump my asshole, and you open your mouth, to receive the guyser of semen, just approaching it's exit...

I moan and jerk my hips faster..."OHHHH...OHHHHH...God!! AhhhhhhhhHHHh..." Jets of thick, hot semen spray from the bulging head of my cock, taking you a little by surprise, covering your face, dripping across your lips. you continue pumping the juices from my cock, and fucking my asshole, as streams fill your mouth and drip to your erect nipples below. I spasm, as I come down from this experience...your finger is released from me, and you take my cock in your mouth to suck the remaining cum from the head. I am satisfied, and exhausted...I wipe off the drops of sweat, and suddenly you're gone, like a spectre in the night...was it a dream, or real? I stumble to bed, and fall fast asleep...