Restocking The Glade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was more than ready for him. Bradrick had known she would be. He let out a growl of satisfaction. She hadn't been untouched, that much was certain, but she retained the tightness of one who seldom allowed herself to indulge in the desires of her body.

That would change, soon enough. Not the transformation itself. Although there were some physical alterations that came with her "ascendance" that was not one of them. No. With the primal aggressiveness she displayed, she would be the perfect plaything for the less cultured clients. Soon enough the orcs, trolls, and other less savory patrons, would plow her wide. And she would love every minute of it, goading them with her teeth and nails.

Even now, her nails dug into his shoulders. Her hips bounced up and down as she desperately brought herself closer and closer to climax. Bradrick knew he'd have to watch himself closely. The ferocity of her passion, the way her body clung to him and pressed around his solid member, the slick ease with which she rode him, all brought him closer to his own delight than he'd anticipated.

The growls she elicited suited her alto voice. Her head flipped back, with tightly shut eyes, and she enjoyed herself as she had never before allowed. Bradrick was desperate to cast another little spell he had created. A form of telepathy would link their senses and allow him to experience not only the flush of excitement of his own body but the levels of pleasure that only a woman could achieve. He delayed, however. It was not yet time.

Her muscles began to clench more and more tightly. She was close. Another couple of repetitions and she would lose herself to the joy of orgasm. Her body would instantly begin the transformation it had so long fought.

With all his strength, Bradrick tossed her from his prone body. Even as intent as she was to complete her transformation, or maybe more to the point frustrated at not being able to finish, the action stunned her. Before she could come to her senses, he stood up in front of her.

Frustrated by the sudden stop, her hands reached up to flail at the object of her desire. He batted her hands away with ease. Her trained warrior skills could once have tossed him to the ground with ease. Unfortunately for her, the curse had stolen what sentience she might have had. She was on the ground already. He was the one who needed to join her. It defied her need to rise any farther than necessary, even to get him in reach.

Bradrick had discovered, quite by accident, that the slavish devotion to instinct could be manipulated inhis nymphs. Those who submitted early, to the curse, grew to have some control over the demands of their bodies. If isolated long enough, they would still fail in their resistance and throw themselves at the first person they encountered. However, it still required true isolation, as even their fellow nymphs could satisfy them for quite some time.

The week that had passed since the onset of symptoms already meant it would be difficult for her to resist her urges after transformation. The longer he kept her close to orgasm without release, the more desperate she would become. As it was, he expected she would probably jump at any and every patron he brought to the glade. Only the limitations of her stamina would stop her.

Her flailing began to weaken. That was ideal. When he pushed her, she fell to her back complacently. Only the whimper of need, the spread of her legs, and the roll of her hips demonstrated the focus of what strength remained in her body. Bradrick knelt between her legs and took a moment to savor the view. She was impatient with need but his location settled her.

One thing about elves, they never needed to shave in order to keep themselves smooth. Together with her race's generally smaller breasts and slender figures, it made them appear much younger to the average human. Of course, the fact that elves aged far more slowly also made difficulties in judging their ages. For a human, she might have been in her mid-teens, with racial characteristics that made her look younger still. In truth, she had more likely seen five decades or more.

Bradrick's hands rested on her knees. Her entire body shuddered as he pushed her legs wider and settled comfortably against her. The tip of his shaft barely tickled her but her whimpers grew out of proportion to the light contact. He ran his fingers up her legs and trailed them up her body. He shifted his weight to reach out for her breasts without the need to actually lean forward and pierce her.

It was nearly as maddening forhim to take it slowly as it was for her! Less than an inch of his tip pressed into her soft mounds and it pulsed in demand to push past her tight depths and explode within her. The scent of the leather and parchment she had surrounded herself with for the last week now mingled liberally with the strength of her lust.

Maybe I won'tput this one in the glade. Bradrick mused. He'd considered keeping his own personal nymph at his manor but always discarded the idea before. After all, if he wanted one, he could always attend his own glade. None of his previous conquests had seemed suitably special that he felt the need to restrict their use.

There would be time to make such decisions later, he realized. After her judged the results of her transformation. It was always possible her final form wouldn't please him as much as her current body. Then there was the concern that she might be more than a littletoo demanding. Even if her endurance could handle non-stop sex, he wasn't sure his could. And that didn't take into consideration the other demands on his time. No, likely he would merely visit her occasionally within his glade.

He cupped her breasts, gave them a sharp squeeze. She gasped. Her hips rolled and brought another fraction of an inch inside herself. Her hands clutched the bed of leaves.

Bradrick threw himself into her with a grunt of satisfaction. Her scream contained more than a little portion of pain. Even as overly-ready as she was, the speed of his thrust forced its way through muscles unused to their purpose. The sound, as much the pleasurable portion as the pain, caused his weapon to pulse larger which, in turn, forced another scream from her. This time nearly all pleasure.

The hard and fast rhythm suited both of them perfectly. This wasn't "making love". This wasn't even about sex. She needed him to fuck her, pure and simple. As aroused as he had become by the helplessness to her condition, he knew he'd be able to keep going even after he began to cum. He expected to pump his seed into her throughout the entirety of her transformation.

It took only seconds before her skin began to glow with the culmination of the curse. Her screams echoed throughout the forest. He no longer cared if there were searchers out after her. It was too late for them to save her from her fate. All such possible rescuers could do would be to stand by in witness.

The woman's back arched so hard she lifted from the ground. Her knees slammed closed on his sides.Gods! If she'd been tight before, the shift of her legs practically trapped him buried to the hilt inside of her! It was the last straw that pushed him over the edge.

His balls expelled their load. It burned upwards through the too-small tube in a delicious explosion. As if timed to his own climax, which he knew from experience it wasn't, her body burst into the full luminescence.

Her hipbones spread outward before they swept slightly down to form a greater "v" shape than her elfin heritage. The change shifted her legs, already pressed against him, and further tightened her core. The difference, he knew, allowed nymphs to handle even longer and larger men the room to fully sheath themselves. At least, once she'd been broken in a bit more.

Bradrick groaned as the extra pressure excited his already swelled member. Her hips dug into his groin, a secondary advantage of the transformation, to encourage another burst of cum.This was the biggest reason he enjoyed personally overseeing the completion of the curse. It wasn't often a man could claim multiple orgasms but it was almost guaranteed here!

It took an act of will to keep his eyes open but Bradrick gladly spent his focus as freely as his seed. The change in her hips shortened her abdomen slightly but the difference wasn't as noticeable as the sudden narrowing that accompanied it as the curse worked its way up her body. Her ribcage shifted a little to become more tapered but otherwise remained untouched.

The single largest, noticeable, adjustment followed. Her breasts became almost impossible to gaze at as the curse brightened once again. The glow swelled as the flesh beneath grew from soft mounds into veritable melons. Barely visible beneath the magical light, her areola shrunk to the size of coins. Her nipples similarly adjusted to nearly the size of the tip of a quill. Both lightened until they were only a shade or so darker than the pale skin tone that surrounded them.

Bradrick threw himself backwards. Unwilling to relinquish its bliss, his body shot another load towards her even as he fell. His manhood continued to twitch and leak but he scurried to grab his britches and put them on.

No sooner than he tied his pants and stood then he noticed the glow had begun to recede. Elves were always the quickest to recover from their metamorphosis. He suspected it was because they were the closest race relative to the fey. Fully clothed once more, though his pants were soiled with some additional leakage, there was less to incite the newly transformed nymph.

A soprano giggle escaped the buxom beauty. One of her hands idly toyed with her expanded breasts. Meanwhile, the other hand discovered the slick trail he had left up her stomach when he pulled out. She smeared it around a little before she followed it back to its source. He was nearly unmanned by the sight of her fingers as they slid between her legs and began to work in and out, as if to push the seep of cum back inside.

His newest nymph was a thing of absolute wonder. As expected, she seemed unable to concentrate on anything but the ceaseless demands of her lust. Where most of his previous victims would have attempted to seduce him, had he remained unclothed,she would have attacked him.

She was so consumed by her own ministrations that she didn't notice Bradrick until he crossed to stand directly above her. Vacant eyes lifted to stare at him. Another high-pitched giggle escaped. Only then did she think to reach for him in an attempt to add a partner for her pleasure. With the hand that had fondled her breasts, of course. The other continued to spear her depths almost negligently.

Bradrick held out a hand for her. He was careful not to kneel or otherwise return to her level. She might get it in her extremely limited mind to play with him, clothes or no. Once they were safely back at his manor, he might concede to letting her use her mouth, but not until.

"Come along. I have a glade that is perfect as your new home." Those empty eyes continued to stare. "There is food and nectar, and soft grass to lie on. And men will visit. More than enough to satisfy evenyour extensive appetite."

She took his hand and managed to stand without removing her hand from between her legs. Never once did it occur to her to even glance at her discarded clothes. A little interest managed to find its way through her thoughts at the mention of a soft place to lie down. When he told her of the men he finally saw her brain engage. Her eyes lit up with a primal fire.

Despite the resemblance of her body, her face in particular, very little remained of the warrior-scholar elf he'd hit with the cursed dart. Certainly nothing of her mind. That was fine with Bradrick. She was perfectly suited to her new life.

Copyright December 2011, by Deathlynx

12