Restoring a House Pt. 02

Story Info
The Client Takes a Sudden Trip to Mexico.
11.8k words
4.78
13.7k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My vendor calls ran over, so I arrived a bit late for the hot tub christening, with champagne, plastic glasses for the tub, and a hundred dollar bottle of Bordeaux. I consoled myself with the thought that the dollar wasn't worth as much as it once was.

The kitchen was filled with delicious smells and no one in it. But there were hands waving at me out the window. I quickly opened the champagne, stripped down, and wandered out.

Mely and Cice dueled over the first toast. I said, "The team will defer to the client in all things," and reached over to tickle my lover.

Mely said, "Behave, you two. At least for a minute. Here is to the success of our project. I am having so much fun. I hope, in between being terrific professionals, you are having some fun too."

I said, "Bottoms up," and drained my glass. Cice gestured impatiently for a refill.

It was her turn. "I toast Amelia Cartwright. First, for having the gumption to do the right thing for her family home.

"Second, for being the most attentive, concerned and intelligent client we have ever dealt with.

"Third, for being the most incredibly passionate, sensual partner imaginable!"

I pulled Mely into my lap so I could play with her tits and generally harass her body. She drained her glass and held it out for more. I poured a round and the bottle was empty.

I lay back and she stretched out on me, holding hands with Cice. "He's a good lay, isn't he, Cicely?"

The two of them laughed fiendishly. Cice said, "You stay with him, I have to check on progress."

"But I'm supposed to be in there." She turned and kissed me. "You're very nice to chase an old lady."

I kissed her back and put my hand between her legs. "In addition to being too smart, and too rich, you are, as Cice just said, incredibly passionate and sexy. I am already planning to have you tonight."

Her tongue was in my mouth and her hips jerking up at me. Cice came out with towels. "I'm sorry, Ma'am, but that is just going to have to wait. Dinner is served."

I got a last touch of tongue as she clambered out. Cice grinned at me.

The two of us couldn't help smiling over how animated our client had become. The proper lady of Cartwright Heights was now downright girlish and risque.

"I don't know how the two of you do it. You're the most professional builder people I've ever known, you have fallen in love and paired up - on my job, mind you - and you have totally rejuvenated my aging body!"

I took another bite of sirloin tip and thought about what new tricks I could try on Mely tonight.

Both of them were playing footsie with me so I stood and cleared. Cice announced, "Coffee and dessert in the living room." She nudged me and said, "That means you."

I squeezed her shoulder. "Go keep the client happy, I'll be there in just minute.

I came in with the brandy bottle and poured a shot into each coffee cup. "No one is driving anywhere tonight. This will pick up the flavor of that pumpkin pie."

I asked, "Who fixes your hair?"

"I do. Is my hair suddenly a client issue?"

"Cice and I are going to dye it on Saturday. You are too young for all gray hair."

"My god. I'm supposed to let a male contractor at my hair?"

Cice climbed in behind her and started a scalp and shoulder massage.

"Oh, don't stop. That's almost as good as sex. Almost."

"Don't worry, you are getting both tonight." I made my voice as harsh and dominant as I could.

She looked up sharply at me. "Is he getting out of control again? I thought you said you had him on a short leash?"

"Don't worry, mother. Once I get a grip on that big thing between his legs, he will behave." Cice put a lot of emphasis on the word behave.

The brandy was smooth, the pie was delicious, the three of us were mellow. It was too early to go to bed, so Cice asked if Mely would like to see a movie on our big screen TV.

"Oh yes. That dumpy thing in my house has to go. What are we going to see? I hope it isn't one of those awful Bond things."

"Mother, you are dating yourself. Just relax and I'll get it going. You'll like it." She winked at me and I went to use the bathroom and refresh the drinks.

When I came back, they sandwiched me on the far side of Amelia. She put her arm around me and kissed the side of my face. "You're pretty domestic when you want to be, aren't you?"

"Careful. I can bite."

She giggled to Cice, "He's making threats against my person."

Cice said "Hush." Mood music was flooding the room as the movie started with a shot of two women on a sofa making out. Mely and I leaned back to watch with her head on my shoulder.

This was one of those artsy flicks where the camera is the viewer and the voyeur. It was classic soft porn. The prettier woman lying passively as the other removed her clothes and went after her breasts. A little kissing, then a lot of kissing and rubbing of crotches together. The passive one comes alive. The strong one bites her nipple and she screams and has an obvious orgasm.

"Cice, this is naughty."

"I knew you'd like it. They don't get naked enough for me." Cice was after Mely, hands under her top.

"What do you think, Kirk, shouldn't Amelia be naked to watch this movie?"

Mely was squirming and trying to crawl past me. Only problem was I had her pants and briefs in my hands and she wormed right out of them. Cice got them the rest of the way off and we attacked with kisses and tickles. Her behind was bouncing around right in front of me and I got a good hold on it with my teeth.

"Stop it, you devils." She didn't sound unhappy. Cice's hand was between her legs. On the screen, a man in black with a mask was stringing the women up against a wall. They were down to thong briefs and he was using his hands on their ass cheeks. The sharp sound of the flogger hitting flesh and big screams came at us from the TV. I turned Mely over and gave her a big tongue first kiss. I hadn't finished when she jerked and screamed in my mouth. Cice was buried between her muscular thighs, working hard.

I kissed all over her face while she cried out and then shook with a hard climax. Cice sat up and pulled a blanket around us.

"You will be the death of me." Her smile was breathless and her face red. Cice wasn't finished. Her tube of lotion appeared magically and two smeared fingers disappeared under the blanket.

"Oh no, you can't do that. Oh, you are going to make me come again."

"No, he is."

I stood and Cice got my shorts and boxers off. When I sat down, Mely was straddled across my lap and fully impaled on me. "Oh you darling fucker. Do me, please. Oh yes, like that."

It's hard to imagine an almost seventy year old orgasmic woman in your arms, but I had one. A very active one who was giving my cock a good workout. She had a series of little climaxes, twisting and squeezing on me. Cice had the movie off and was nakedly attacking random erogenous parts of our lovely client. My cock was just about ready to go off when she pulled my ears and kissed me hard. That did it. I surged upward, emptying into her with a terrific rush of come through my blunt tip.

Cice pushed us over and pulled the blanket up. "I'll get something to drink."

"Maybe I can get you to marry me too." Her voice was low and husky. Her head lay on my chest as her body recovered. Her pelvis still twitched against me. Cice returned with glasses of soda and a towel that went between our legs.

Mely whispered, "You better have something left for your fiancee."

"Yes, you better have something left for me. Let's go to the bedroom." Mely wanted a stop in the shower on the way. I dropped her off and chased after my mate. She giggled as I twirled her above my head.

"You are being very aggressive this evening. Keeping your pack in line, are you?"

She was quickly down on her knees on the bed with me buried in her. "Oof. Go ahead, ravage me, wolf leader. Make me yours. She wiggled her ass hard. I jammed myself into that pink cunt as deep as I could. "Go on, fuck me over the moon. You only get to do this once in a while."

Mely was toweling herself in the doorway and watching. Cice was calling me all kinds of names and bucking wildly. Somehow she knew I could be milked again. I felt it building up and started slapping the wild ass beneath me. This was a real over the top. We shouted and screamed and beat on each other. Sweat and come were everywhere. Mely brought more than one towel.

"Well, you certainly earned an A for effort with that one."

It took a while in the shower to get cleaned up, especially since we had to hang on to each other quite a bit.

Mely was in the far side of the bed, pretending to be asleep.

"Talk to us, or I'll tickle."

She opened her eyes and said to Cice, "The contractor is being insubordinate. Can't you control him?"

I grabbed Mely and pulled her in tight. "That's very nice."

She turned over and kissed Cice across my back. "I've never in my life had as much fun in bed as with you. And I sleep like a baby. Haven't done that forever."

I had one hand kneading her fine buttock, and the other gently rubbing the fleshy hood over her clit.

She kissed Cice some more and said, "His hands are making my girl parts happy."

Their tongues dueled and Cice said, "He does that. Drives me to orgasm every time, damn it."

I stepped up my efforts to see if the older woman was going to mimic the younger one. She whispered to Cice, "Kiss me again, I'm going to get there."

She did and all three of us collapsed into slumber.

Monday morning, the old house was shaken repeatedly by loud bangs and crashes from the basement. Vic's people had their own dumpster in front and it rapidly filled with ancient plumbing and heating discards. Just before noon, a digger showed up and started uncovering the water and sewer lines. Vic himself came up to see Amelia and apologized for the new mess.

"I'm sorry but the more I looked at your lines going out to the street, the more nervous I got. I knew you would be very upset if you lost water pressure or had sewage back up from failure of those lines. It will be another five to ten thousand, but a good investment."

She nodded gravely and said, "Vic, I trust your judgment. You are doing the right thing and somehow I will come up with the extra money." Later she came to see us in the office and whispered, "It's ok if I sound stingy with your subcontactors, isn't it?"

I closed and locked the door and pulled her up against me, my hands fooling with her boobs. Cice moved in from the front and gave her a big hot kiss. Mely wiggled and pushed her butt into me.

"I just try to help the project along, and all I get is rude attacks on my body." She turned around and stuck her tongue in my mouth. Then she grabbed us both by the ear and asked, "You are really ok with me staying with you while the plumbing and heating is out?"

"Mrs. Cartwright, I think we need a discussion about that over drinks after work. There may be some issues we haven't considered."

She smirked and walked away.

The rest of the day was occupied by the architect and contractor trying to stay ahead of the subs. We went to the city at four to check on permit processing. The woman at the counter said, "It's good you came by. The lead planner was just asking about your submittal."

Turned out that Cice had missed a required appendix on energy saving. The rules for being "green" were complicated but he was kind enough to take us through the process and accepted our longhand schedule. And told us one more week for a permit.

When we got to Cice's house, we discovered Mely was already there in her own car and was trying to unload suitcases. I hugged her and chased her inside so I could handle the luggage.

The kitchen smelled great, with something in the oven. There were noises in the backyard and I went out. Cice said, with a gleam in her eye, "Dear, Mother is very complimentary about the hot tub. Says she may have to have one of these herself."

I settled into the hot water with my drink and found the client climbing into my arms. "Kirk, I know that this visit is a terrible imposition on a busy son-in-law, but I intend to provide special treats while I am here." Her mouth closed over mine and her hand viciously attacked my limp organ.

"Cice, honey, I'm not sure I'll survive Mom's treats!"

Mom whispered in my ear, "Damn, you make me horny," as she worked her pussy down the length of my now hard cock.

I hugged her tight and said, "If you let Cice and me in that restored back bedroom, you may have trouble getting us out."

She leaned back and gathered us both in her arms. "Maybe I think that is a good thing. I'm making a list of more contractor chores that need doing."

Dinner was just the latest of a series of meals that were increasingly mellow and loving. The three of us were growing on each other.

I woke up the next morning with Cice kissing me and Mely already in the kitchen. I put my hand between her legs and rubbed. "No sex, it's a school day."

I held her naked body in the air above my head and marched to the kitchen to screeches demanding to be put down. "Mely, I need help, she's says I can't have any sex this morning because the project is behind schedule."

Mely handed me a cup of coffee and asked, "Why does your incompetence have to be taken out on this poor woman?"

Three naked bodies stood in the kitchen, with two of them randomly punching and kicking me. I ran for the shower. This didn't work, because they followed me in, applying soap and jerking on my poor male appendage.

We toweled off and I said, "A guy has no chance with you two. He might as well give up in advance. First, you prove you are smarter than I am. Then you get me in the tub and make me submit to your sexual advances."

At my breakfast place was a warm plate with eggs and whole wheat toast. "You beat me, then you treat me. What gives?"

They stood on each side and hummed. Just hummed. I wrapped an arm around each waist and kissed good places to kiss.

When we got to the house, lots of banging was already going on. A large truck was unloading something that looked like a new boiler. Scaffolding was going up the front of the house. A crew was pushing a trenching machine around in the yard. Definitely looked like more than demolition and I hoped the inspectors ignored us until the real permit issued.

Mely said, "My god, look at all this." I hugged her and said, "Yes. Cicely and I have to get our project board into high gear so we stay on top of all these subs."

Bruce showed up in the office at ten with news about the siding restoration. "We will be ready to go next week. But I need to warn you that all windows and doors need to be taped shut, and all vents blocked. I think we can get two crews working, but it will still be at least a week or ten days. I've cleared things with Vic and Arturo, but the owner and the two of you need to decide where you are going to go."

I had an inspiration and locked the door after Bruce left. I said to Cicely, "These folks, all of them, are real pros. For one week, why don't we kidnap Mely and go to La Paz. We can take her to nude beaches, give her all the sex she wants, and generally relax."

Cice looked very serious and asked, "Sex only for Mely?"

I was shocked for a second until I saw the tilt of her lips and the smile.

I grabbed her and pinched her tough behind. "You, wench, will be begging for mercy."

She was jumping up and down and whispering what a great idea it was and how would we keep the secret.

"It will be just like a real kidnapping. I'll get the tickets and reservations. You can figure out the clothing, which we don't need much of anyway, and get it packed and in the trunk. What about telling her we are taking a day trip to that reproduction wallpaper place, and then we can just divert to the airport."

That got me a hug and a warm kiss. "I'm having bad thoughts. I'm beginning to think it might be fun to hang out with you for a few years. Our deal to wait isn't working." She pushed me against the wall and rubbed.

A knock on the door broke us up. Vic needed a decision about rearranging the basement utilities.

Over the next several days, I discovered Cicely was terrible about secrets. Every new detail about the trip set her into a frenzy of kissing and hopping around the office. The travel agent found us a hacienda on the beach south of the city, with only twenty-eight units, all of which were detached bungalows with either one or two bedrooms. The morning before we were to leave, I quietly told Vic and Bruce and Arturo about the "kidnapping" of the client to Mexico and got big smiles back. "Bravo, Kirk! What a great way to celebrate lead removal!"

Then I walked to the office and closed the door on Cicely and me. I showed her the package of tickets and prepaid vouchers and zipped it into my traveling briefcase. "There's one item we have overlooked; she has to have a passport. If I divert her to a conference with Maria and Arturo about landscaping, can you snoop through her desk and bedroom looking for it? Let's hope it is current, or our grand scheme is down the drain."

Half an hour later, Mely and I and the Gonsalez were peering at the landscape plan in the back yard. I saw a movement at an upstairs window and a triumphant smile from Cice. She wandered out a few minutes later, full of architect opinions on plants and sprinklers. She leaned against me and I put my arm around her. Maria said, "Cicely, something is agreeing with you, we are not fighting over this plan anymore." Everyone laughed and the meeting broke up.

That evening, Cice and I had very large margaritas sitting in the hot tub. After a while this reduced us to giggles, and Mely came out to see what was going on. We gestured to drop the robe and climb in. She did, but declared, "No funny business, we are having souffle for dinner and I'll murder both of you if we don't sit down on time." We kissed and tickled her, thinking of tomorrow, and got out of the tub.

The next morning, the three of us left the house on schedule for the trip to look at fancy wallpaper. Mely and Cice were talking about restorations and how much modernization was appropriate. They were really into the conversation and Mely didn't even notice when I went whizzing by the turnoff. Cice kept her attention until we were a few minutes away from the airport.

"Kirk, where on earth are we? I thought you knew how to get to their building?"

Cice launched into our story. "Amelia, Kirk and I got a letter from the EPA the other day advising us to vacate the premises immediately because of the lead hazard We didn't want to worry you, so we have arranged a short trip while Bruce and his people deal with the problem."

She looked around and noticed Kirk arriving at the long term parking. "A short trip on an airplane?" she said accusingly.

I broke in, "Well, it seemed best under the circumstances."

Mely was still muttering under her breath as we grabbed the two suitcases and my briefcase and hopped the shuttle to checkin.

Cice and I gave her more evasive answers until the agent at Mexicana reviewed the tickets and said, "Ah, direct flight to La Paz, may I have your passports please?"

Mely was stiff as a board until Cice started whispering in her ear. I heard "nude beach," and "dancing to live bands," and "private bungalow," as the deep frown melted into a big smile.

She whispered to me, "Just you wait. I'm thinking of a punishment for this trickery."

I made sure we all got some booze into us on the flight down. The Hacienda Palintro driver met us without a hitch and we were sitting on soft chairs twenty yards from the water less than an hour later. Cice took Mely's hand and pulled her inside. "No, you can't be serious. In that?" I sipped a real Mexican margarita and smiled.

Five minutes later they rejoined me in very sketchy bikinis. What a sight.