Restrained

Story Info
A night of bondage and light S&M with my wife.
1.7k words
3.87
24.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he made his way to the bedroom as requested, his mind was running over all the clues she had sent him throughout the day, the photos she had messaged him, little images that had him dreaming of what she might have planned for them both.

A few months previously they had talked about the most perverted, kinky fantasy they both had and his had set a flame glowing in her eyes, they had made out like teenagers that night spending hours teasing each other, she had been dripping wet when he finally entered her and so hot it almost made him cum on the spot.

So all day he had been getting cryptic messages, a photo of some rope, a message saying meet me at McDonalds for tea, then go home and get a shower, I will wait in the bed room... NO QUESTIONS OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED!

He had been a state of semi arousal all day, which had turned into a raging hard on when he arrived at McDonalds, She had turned up in her full length black coat, he had ordered for them both and when he arrived at the booth she had picked, which was in the far corner and was by far the most private, had positioned herself so he could just make out the gusset of her black lace panties, he had stood there almost able to balance the tray on his now apparent arousal.

She giggled in the way that always gave him tingles up his back, "go careful getting in your seat, we don't want him bruised" she said nodding to the bulge in his trousers, "oh sure, like I wasn't going to get hard after all the messages and you turning up like Madame Whiplash!!"

"Well brace yourself because from here it just gets better!"

We ate in silence, the only thing to punctuate it was my sharp intake of breath when her foot found its way in between my legs and masterfully massaged my aching cock, I could feel the precum oozing, making my boxers slick, I knew she would love the fact she had turned me on this much, there are many things which I love about my wife, one of them was her ability to make me ache like this, another was her willingness to experiment, the fact she got off on making me reach orgasmic heights never before seen was something I had never experienced before, I must admit it is gorgeous to watch.

I get to the bedroom after taking a shower, I had to have it quite cold as the heat from the water was taking me back to that warm wet dark place my cock wanted to be, I didn't want to cum yet, I wanted her to have her way and tease me until she wanted to let me into heaven.

I stood at the doorway taking in the scene before me, she had transformed the bedroom into a moody incense heavy cavern, the bed was draped in black sheets, there were wrist restraints glinting in the soft lighting and a rope was looped through the bottom of the bedstead, my cock leapt when I saw what she was wearing, tight white corset and suspenders set, in complete contrast to the bedding, she looked over into the corner of the room where she had set up my digital camera, "Set to take a movie, I want you to be able to enjoy this at a later date, either together or alone!" she whispered, Oh my god... where did this vixen come from?

I wondered, we had always had a varied sex life, but this was something else, it was like all my fantasies all at once, there was only one thing missing.

As if reading my thoughts she lit a candle and held it above the back of her hand, as the wax dripped onto it she held it higher or lower to test the heat, when she was comfortable with how high to start dripping, she blew it out and set it on the bedside shelves, she switched on the digital recorder and turned toward me.

She smiled at me as she sauntered over, my aching dick was as hypnotised as I was, she lightly ran her hands down my chest, tickling my chest hair as she kissed me, slowly with just a hint of her minty flavoured tongue.

She gently turned me as we kissed so I had my back to the bed, gently pushing me back I went down onto the bed with absolute trust in her.

When I had made myself comfortable she held up a black eye mask with a questioning look, without hesitation I said "Yes please" my words slightly husky as the desire took over, good grief I wanted her, I wanted her to do anything she wanted, as long as I could watch her reach climax at the end, she could do anything to me right now.

She put the mask over my eyes pulling the elastic behind my head, and I laid my head back onto the pillows, she then lifted my arms up in turn and restrained them to the headboard using the leather cuffs I had seen earlier, they were comfy and oh my god did they turn me on, I heard her giggle as she licked the tip of my dripping cock, "mmmm you taste delicious" she sighed, I felt the bed move as she got off and then I felt the sting of dozens of leather strips across my thighs, and then as quickly across the other thigh.

I am in heaven was all I could think as I felt her warm mouth on my balls, tongue tracing the outline of them and slowly being trailed up the shaft of my cock.

She stopped short of my swollen head, I lifted my hips to try to make contact, but I felt the bite of the cat and nine tails across my poor cock, "ahhhhh", I moaned and relaxed back onto the bed, again the bed moved as she got off it, I felt her wrap the rope around my ankle and again at the knee, finishing the bond with a tight noose around my cock and balls, she quickly did the same with the other side, joining the end of the second tether to the loose bit of rope secured around my privates, making a very snug bond all the way from one foot to the other.

I heard her sigh and trace a finger across my nipples making them hard, I yelped as she attached peg like things to them, creating a dull ache through my chest sending spikes of pleasure to my groin, she tweaked them in turn as she moved away, then there was a gentle tickling from feet to groin and back down again, I imagined the feather that was on the window sill, I love that feeling of a thousand tiny fingers touching me all over, I started to moan and raised my hips from the bed again, WHAP! The cat and nine tails slapped across my hips again and then again when I didn't relax back, "More" I said.

She straddled my hips and my now cool purple cock came into contact with her dripping heat, I wanted it be engulfed by it, feel its molten heat seep into my cold appendage, but as I pushed up she lifted herself clear, "NO! I have something you will enjoy more first..." What? More than I was enjoying THIS? Oh you wanton fox, how could you leave me in such sweet torture?

I heard a rustling, and she loosened off the restraints to my cock and legs, bent my legs at the knee and put a pillow under my ass, she quickly retied my legs in that position so I couldn't move.

I heard the top of a bottle come off and then the cool wetness of KY jelly being applied to my tight hole, she moaned a little as she moved towards me I felt something press against my anus as she said "Just relax, you will love this" so I relaxed and all of a sudden I was being filled with something long and pliable, must be a vibrator I thought, but then her tummy came into contact with my cock then she moved back as did the thing inside me, I moaned at the same time she did, she wrapped her hand around my fit to burst cock, as she pushed forward with her hips and all at once I knew what she had, a strap on... I nearly came in her hand, I blew a few short breaths out and got control back, she giggles again and saucily said "Told you, you would like it!" she moaned again and her pelvis pressed against my hard cock, "yes nearly as much as you by the sounds of it!"

I laughed, she picked up the pace with her thrusts and her hand, gritting my teeth from desire and a need to climax I moaned my "stop or I'll cum" sound, and she eased up the hand action, I could tell she was close too, but all at once she gently pulled the strap on out and moved around the bed, straddling me again, but this time sinking me deep inside her heat, that's all it took before I started thrusting up into her panting and moaning, she came down to meet my thrusts and kissed my mouth biting my lower lip and sucking on it bringing me to a climax which made me shout in her mouth, pushing her over the edge into her own ecstasy, she moved her head away from me and ground down on my pulsating hardness, moaning my name, it took a little while to regain the ability to talk, and then all I could say was "Wow!" again she giggled and she moved off me and removed my wrist restraints.

Leaving the eye mask on until last, she removed it to show me the strap on, it was, well sort of a strap on without straps, there was two ends, one with a part which fit inside her and the other made with a thinner phallus to fit inside me painlessly. I did a double take when I saw how big it was, she showed me that I had taken most of it, I am so glad I hadn't seen it before!

She sighed and apologised for not using the candle wax, "Are you kidding, I was in sensory overload!"

It was one night I will never forget, thanks to the recording!!