Restrained

Story Info
I was waiting in the room for you...
1.2k words
3.71
33.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was waiting in the room for you as you asked me to do so. I sat on the bed positioning myself to hopefully look appetising the moment you laid eyes on me. I wasn't waiting long when you entered the room in a suit and a black holdall. My heart quickened as I admired the sight. You strode over to me, stooping down to posses my mouth, resting a hand on my collar bone. Your thumb circling a spot on my throat as the kiss intensified. I wanted to touch you but was silently waiting for your permission as always. Your grip tightened on my shoulder, creeping its way to my throat until it was firmly grasping me. You pulled me up in this manner and led me over to the door so my finishing position left me facing the door.

"Take off your clothes and stay there as I put you."

"Yes, Sir." I obediently responded to your command beginning to peel off my clothing. I have done this many times with you and have shared pictures of myself naked with you before now but I still couldn't help feeling self-conscious in your presence. I could hear you preparing something, the zips of the bag opening and closing and the jangling of metal. I was dying to look, however I didn't let curiosity get the better of me and remained in the stance you left me. You soon returned holding my wrists out and cuffing them each with a black strap. You then raised my arms up and secured them to the door jam. "Don't worry baby." Your voice soothed. "Remember your safe word." I nodded taking in my new situation. "Good girl." You said as you kissed me softly on my upstretched arm.

You left me again only this time to come back with a hard cock brushing against my arse still wrapped up in your boxers. Your hands held my hips, making them sway against you. I could feel my juices pooling in my cunt. Your hands pressed up my curves, round my shoulders before cupping my breasts. My bum instinctively rubbed up and down your blood engorged cock as you kneaded my tits in sync. Your hands then travelled back down my body until leaving me to remove your boxers.

A hand rested on my bum whilst your dick suddenly slipped between my thighs. Not yet entering me you rubbed yourself between my soaking lips. It was torture having you so close to me and not yet inside me. I was moaning in an almost plea to at least slip into my wanton hole just once to truly feel your size and girth again. It wasn't working, you didn't enter me at this point. The rubbed slowed a little and I felt the cold dripping of lube ooze down my bum cheeks. You then parted them and slid your dick between them. This time I was a little apprehensive about you sliding into this tighter hole. The quicker the pace the more I felt your balls slap against my lips sending delicious signals all over my body.

You removed your cock and slapped me hard on my right arse cheek. The force and unexpected impact had me blurting out a loud gasp. "That's for tensing up your arse, whore. It's mine to do what I please with. Do not be afraid of my touch." Another 3 spanks were delivered. "Is that clear, slut?"

"Yes Sir!" I winced feeling the bitter-sweet sensations bouncing all over my body.

"Good. I have something to put inside your backside so I need you to relax."

"Yes Sir." I just about managed to get the last syllable out when your finger began to massage my pursing arse hole. It was well lubricated and easily slid into me. I began to relax as your finger dipped in and out and was surprised how accommodating to your touch I was becoming. "Good girl, Sir is proud of you. I think you are ready for a little toy to fill your hole. Sir's finger wants to be free for other things." I felt you remove the finger from my back side and didn't have long to wait until another implement was pressing at my most intimate place. It was smaller than your finger at first but gradually felt bigger the more it went in. It was nobbled. Each nobble increasing in size the further up the shaft it went. When rational thought was creeping back in I realised it was anal beads. I was whimpering slightly as they were becoming bigger and a little less comfortable which prompted you to stroke my back cooing sweet words to settle me. I was feeling reassured as the last bead popped into place. "All done baby girl. You have done so well for me."

"Thank you Sir." I responded with a huge sigh, a little pleased with my efforts.

"Sir still wants to make those arse cheeks red and bruised." I can't deny my heart raced and my cunt tingled with the anticipation.

No sooner had the words left your mouth I felt the hard slap of a leather paddle. This came down on my cheeks several times. Each one leaving me sore, the heat spreading. I clenched after each stroke which in turn gripped on the beads. I wasn't sure if I liked the feeling but it felt very naughty indeed. I soon felt a feather gliding over the stinging area. It was both soothing and painful. More smacks were delivered followed by the feather touches. I was in pain but I also smiled to myself. The paddle was discarded and I heard you drop to your knees. Both hands gripped my cheeks hard and you sunk your teeth into my flesh. I cried out but also thanked you for the sensations I was experiencing.

You stood up again, took a fist full of my hair and penetrated my cunt with 2 fingers. "You're so wet you naughty girl slut. I think you must enjoy being treated this way." I nodded as best I could and you chuckled a little. Your fingers were shoved in my mouth and my hole was quickly filled with your cock. "Suck my fingers baby whilst I fuck you. This won't take long I'm going to use you like the fuck toy you are. I might let you cum." The pounding began, shaking me like a rag doll. I cried out with the forceful thrusts you were delivering. Your hand came out of my mouth and clasped my tit then made its way between my legs and honed in on my overgrown clit. Your forefingers encircled the sensitive nub expertly bringing me close to climax. I was so turned on I came hard around your cock and a moment later you coated my internal walls with your hot, sticky load. You removed the beads from my arse at the same time as removing yourself from me. A weird but pleasurable feeling washed over me. You then cuffed my wrists and held me a few moments, kissing my head and stroking my hair telling me how proud you were of me.