Restrained

Story Info
A short story.
1.9k words
4.27
12.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was slowly waking up from a deep slumber, I couldn't quite figure out why, but my body was filling up with a delicious warmth spreading to every single cell in my body. A smile tugged at my lips as I drowsily stretched. Or tried to. For some reason I couldn't move my arms and legs. I tried to pull my arms down, but after some struggling and waking more up I realised they were tied to the bedpost. A look down my uncovered, naked body told me the situation was the same with my legs. Actually, I noticed, it was soft leather cuffs tightly secured around my ankles and wrists. I swallowed as a heat wave rushed through my body and I felt hot wetness pooling up in my now aching vagina. Closing my eyes I took a deep breath, letting the feeling of helplessness blend with my rapidly growing arousal. Then I felt it. The prickling sensation of someone watching me.

The dull lighting allowed only a fraction of the room to be visible, but I could see a silhouette in the shadows leaning against the wall. A sting of uncertainty passed my mind while my eyes tried to identify the man watching me. Then he pushed out from the wall and came towards the bed, looking like a predator set on his prey. The prey being me, caused my breathing to increase nervously. Then the familiar smell enveloped me and my body instantly relaxed, causing more heat to all my secret places. Only they were not secret anymore, cuffed up and sprawled on the bed for your eyes to feast on every part of me just as you pleased. Your eyes travelled leisurely over me and the possessive, pleased look on your face made me squirm in happiness and arousal.

I didn't dare say anything, because something about your posture made me feel like I should crawl at your feet and thank you for allowing me to breathe. The thought almost made me whimper in desire. I wanted whatever you had planned as long as I could please you and make you satisfied. You bent over me, looking at my eyes while you hovered over my breast, your warm breath caressing my erect nipple and sensitive skin. When your lips locked around it and you flicked your tongue over it, I moaned and arched my back from the mattress. I bit my lip, and was about to close my eyes when you shook your head slightly before nipping at my nipple with your teeth.

"Eyes open, slave, or else you'll be punished. Understood?" I nodded eagerly, feeling how my sex ached and got wetter for each minute.

"I can't hear you, slave." The warning note in your voice had me almost stammering.

"Y-y-yes, master. I understand, master." Pleased with my submission you licked my breast and then moved to the other, giving it the same attention. A sound, reminding me of a closing door, made me jump slightly. The unmistakeable sound of the lock being turned made me stiffen up as I strained to hear where the sound had come from. You stroke my cheek and I immediately changed my focus to you.

"You will obey your master's command without hesitation, whatever it is. You trust that I know what you can handle. Right?"

"Yes, master." I whispered as a man stepped up behind you. His eyes roaming my body and then settling between my legs. Hunger filling his beautiful face. He looked at you and once you nodded he removed his shirt, revealing toned muscles and a torso that almost made me weep in visual pleasure. Almost. The only male body ever making me weep in pleasure was yours. Then he crawled into bed and settled between my legs, eyes on my dripping sex.

This was beyond anything we'd ever done, and I was so horny it hurt. I wanted that hungry mouth on me now, while you watched. The first lick sent a shiver through me. The second wrestled a choked moan from my lips. When he started a full on assault I whimpered and my hips ejected from the bed in bliss. His hands encircled my rotating hips and pushed them forcefully down in the mattress, and I could do little else than accept the pleasure head on.

My chest was heaving for air and I pushed my head back into the pillow, my hands curling around the rope attached to my cuffs so I had something to hold onto. Your hum of approval was all I needed to explode. Every single touch was painfully pleasurable and I didn't know what to do with myself as wave after wave of ecstasy rolled through me, gasping your name as he dragged out the orgasm. When he finally let me land I was sinking completely spent into the mattress, watching your face for signs of your plans.

You were like a closed book and sent me a mischievous grin before nodding to your friend, who swiftly left the spot between my legs and crawled up my body, kissing and licking all the way to my mouth. There he thrusted his tongue inside my mouth, making me taste myself on him. His hands roamed my body, leaving trails of fire in their wake. Then I felt something cool slide around my hips and tighten slightly on the side. He ended the kiss and rolled off me, you quickly settle between my thighs, holding something between your hands.

It took me a little while to notice a leather belt around my waist, and you were holding the tail wrapped around your hands. The grin on your face was the only warning before you gave the tale a quick and hard pull, tightening the belt, then pushed your fingers between the skin and belt, frowning, then gave it another powerful tug. I sucked in a breath as the leather bit into my skin and you smiled happily as you secured it. Testing that you couldn't get so much as a breath of air between the belt and my skin. Then your arms fetched something from either side of the bed.

I didn't quite see what it was, but then the clang of metal against metal gave me a hint. You were strapping me down in the mattress. My body awakened again and the need was thrumming through my veins. When you tightened the side straps so I could feel the tug on each side of my hips, a deep moan escaped me and I was rewarded with your pleased smile.

"You are mine, and I am going to use you so thoroughly no one else will satisfy you ever again." My breath caught as I felt anticipation and hot desire burn its way to every part of my body. Your hand cupped my breast and the other slid between my thighs and possessively covered my sex.

"This is mine, your body is mine, and your pleasure belongs to me. You've been a naughty girl, allowing another to take something of mine." Suddenly you thrust two fingers hard inside me and lean forward till your breath teases my mouth.

"Mine." You whisper before your mouth crashes down on me and demands entrance and I immediately submit to your wish. I suck your tongue into my mouth and do what I want to do with your hard shaft that's throbbing against your trousers. Suck it hard and massage it with my own tongue. You moan into my mouth and your fingers curl up inside me, hitting a sweet spot that makes me squirm in delight.

You then start to kiss your way from my mouth to my neck, and at the sensitive juncture where my neck and shoulder meets, I feel your tongue sliding over my skin before your teeth nips at me. Hard. A little gasp of pain and then pleasure rush over my lips right before you start to suck and bite, marking me as yours. Then you continue to place small marks all over my body, still with your fingers inside me, slowly and repeatedly curling against my pleasure spot. I'm so hot, and so turned on I can't help but tug at my restraints when I move restless under your hands and mouth, and the feeling of complete helplessness makes me all the more needy for you.

The fact that I can't move my hips at all should maybe frighten me, but instead I've never been more turned on. You place the last hickey at the inside of my thigh, then you pull out your fingers from my soaking pussy and lick them clean before you leave the bed. Standing next to the bed you start undressing, and I watch your every move as you remove your clothing. I can't wait to feel your hot, hard body slide against and inside me. Once naked you climb over me, and place your arms on either side of my torso, your whole body covering me like a blanket. I love the weight of you pushing me down in the mattress, and your erection is hot against my sex.

You move a bit and then I feel the pressure against my slick opening. The head barely inside have me panting in excitement, and I can feel you prepare yourself. With a hard thrust you slide in deep and we moan in unison. The next thrust buries you balls deep, your head at the bottom of me. We are both panting hard, and you start to move. Painfully slow almost all the way out, before slamming inside again. The force of your thrusts have me straining against the restraints and I let out small gasps and moans.

The strap around my waist holds me in place and allows you with each hard thrust to fill me up completely. You place small kisses from my mouth down my neck and then starts another hickey while you keep up the pace with your hips. I'm spiralling towards another orgasm, and you can feel my wet, warm pussy clench around your cock, so you change the rhythm and start thrusting hard and fast.

"You don't come unless I tell you to, understood? Your orgasm belongs to me, slave." Your voice is rough against my ear and I nod as I can feel your hand sliding between my legs and find my clit. When you start rubbing the erect little bud I feel your grin against my neck. You wont make this easy on me, and I can already feel the orgasm teasing me, and I fight it with every muscle in my body as you do your best to push me over the edge. I'm nearly hitting a pleasure overload when I hear you whisper for me to come and I stop fighting.

The explosion of pleasure wrecking my body is the most intense I've ever had, and I trash wildly against you and the restraints, the slight pain from them enhancing my pleasure. I'm shouting your name over and over and now you finally lose control and fuck me hard, so hard my body would've slid up on the bed if not for the restraints, and I love every single moment of it as you growl mine between your teeth at each thrust. You tense up and I moan when I can feel you release yourself inside me before collapsing completely exhausted and spent on top of me.

"Yours." I whisper breathless in your ear and you smile against my neck and wrap your arms around me.