Restrained (A Natalya Story)

Story Info
In rubber & restraints, Natalya handles a mechanical dildo!
1.5k words
3.99
39.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't helpless, but Natalya gave the audience that impression. She knew a single signal to Max would end the show. He wouldn't be pleased, but Max believed she knew her limits best. Only Natalya knew that her limits had been pushed so far that she had no idea when to stop.

Encased in a translucent latex cat suit, her tight gymnast body was on display for the onlookers and gawkers. The second skin was snug enough to tuck her tummy and thighs while presenting her round buttocks and teardrop breasts admirably. The fitted gas mask disguised her identity while adding to the animated rubber doll image Natalya was presenting. Her iconic skunk stripe running through her dark brown hair was a detail few of the attendees would remember.

What they were fixated on and would replay over and over again was the smooth motion of the three inch thick dildo that moved in and out of her ass on a steady motorized arm.

The cat suit had been fitted with exaggerated sexual features including an oversized pair of deep labia folds and a wide ring for her anus. These were fitted to short hollow tubes that penetrated her openings and opened up inside of her pelvis. The reinforcing rings for the pliable tubes only went a few inches deep, but it was more than enough to ensure Natalya's muscles could not squeeze her sex or ass shut. Simple overlapping latex seals kept her fluids in for the most part but still allowed for penetration. The only barrier was width since the rubber fittings determined the maximum dildo thickness that Natalya could handle.

Hence some measure of the audience's interest. She'd been wearing biker short style panties with the fittings all weekend. Sometimes openly and sometimes underneath her latex skirts and trousers. The last night of the three day fetish weekend event was the play party, and Natalya could finally show off what her cunt and ass had been trained to do. Starting with the three inch thick dong that was stroking in and out of her anus without encountering any resistance. Three inches was the smallest sized dildo she played with, but most women were shocked to see a toy so big being used anally. They had no idea the sort of girth and length that Natalya craved.

Her labia tunnels ached from the gentle tugging the sex toy's wide shaft encouraged across the pelvic curve of the rubber suit. Her ass groaned from the shallow fucking it was receiving. But Natalya enjoyed all seven inches of silicon cock as best she could while squeezing down on the smooth shaft.

The mechanical arm didn't tire or notice her subtle rebellion. It drove that faux cock in whether Natalya's ass clenched or relaxed. It tugged that massive thick member out whether Natalya's ass clung to it or not. Over and over again her ass received a regular metered pounding, and Max watched and waited for Natalya's customary response.

Despite how mundane being ass fucked was, even with a bigger dildo in public, Natalya was interested in trying something new. She knew Max expected her to tap her fingers, and then he'd clean her up and swap dildos to show off her cunt. Fucking with his expectations in public - where Max had to cover up his frustration - suited Natalya's deviant urges. Acting slowly so Max would see what she was doing, Natalya fitted her right wrist into the metal cuff on the leather padded table top. His eyes were watching her like a hawk, and there was a satisfying click when the hasp latched closed and Natalya knew she was locked in place. Then she did the same with her left wrist, nudging the interior of the cuff clasp, and it smoothly clicked into place as well. Both wrists fixed to the table Max had designed for her to be displayed on, Natalya wasn't surprised to see him moving in her peripheral vision. She wondered if he would undo the cuffs or just stand closer. When his hand brushed over her latex covered leg, Natalya felt the pressure on her skin but couldn't distinguish his fingertips from his palm.

Quietly Max spoke, "I suggest you only try this once you have worked up to it." His hand adjusted Natalya's ankle and another cuff clicked into place. He had to walk around the fucking machine to get to the last cuff restraint. It locked into place easily as well. "The machine, of course, can go faster and deeper."

Natalya braced herself. She had no idea what Max would do, but cuffing her own wrists had been something new to try. Now she was truly fixed in place, and her heart rate was rising in anticipation of his desires. The fucking machine began pressing the fake cock further up her ass - wobbling the whole way because of the resistance near the top of her rectum. She softly cried out into the gas mask when she felt the rounded head of the dildo bottom out, and then the broad head pushed forward as it tried to penetrate her colon. It only took three slow strokes to succeed.

---

The petite rubber encased woman had looked almost fake up to that moment. Only a bit of her hair was exposed, the rest of her was covered with a glossy well fit catsuit. The pistoning machine drilling her ass with a dildo nearly as thick as a forearm seemed to have no impact on her. But once she was locked in place that changed.

She shuddered and shivered. Her hips moved and twisted. Her torso heaved repeatedly, and the lenses of the gas mask quickly fogged up from her hard breathing and perspiration. The black silicon dildo was a good sixteen or eighteen inches long, and when it was drawn back by the machine there was a wet high lube mark about two-thirds along the shaft. Ten to twelve inches deep would put the head of the dildo under her belly button or further, and there was no sign that the shaft was bending inside of her.

With a hand resting on her clear latex wrapped buttock, her sharply dressed man spoke to the people watching. "With additional training, the same size dildo will be used to penetrate her womb. It's obviously a painstaking effort that takes a lot of careful preparation. Once she can handle it, sheathes will be fitted that use rigid poles to maintain a proper rubber cunt and rubber ass. The perfect enhancement for a rubber doll." He smiled and then went back to monitoring the fucking machine and adding more lube to the hefty silicon dildo.

---

Natalya heard his words despite her pulse thundering in her ears. She'd always wondered why Max went along with her crazy fantasies. Now she knew and her pussy trembled while her abdomen was fucked over and over by the faux black cock. As it was the latex cuff that extended a few inches into her ass and cunt removed all sensation except tugging and pressure from her openings. That dull distant feeling was part of what drove Natalya to push her body further to seek out new extreme sensations. If Max really inserted latex sheathes into both her holes then Natalya knew she'd never feel a dildo or cock properly again. Just the shapeless sensation of rubber being pressed into her pelvis and abdomen. Even a fist would be reduced to a large lump with no distinguishing knuckles and no individual fingers.

She moaned while her belly churned, and Natalya felt sick with desire and heat and need. He knew what he was taking away from her. He'd known all weekend that he was denying her well developed labia and open sphincter the ability to enjoy air caressing her skin for more than an hour or so when they washed up. He'd pushed her to go further, to seek intensity to make up for the dullness of sensation on the surface of her pelvis, and Natalya had done exactly what he wanted.

Well, not exactly... She grinned. There was a delightful joy knowing he couldn't read her expressions under the gas mask. He didn't know about her special present for him tonight. Natalya only hoped Makayla was watching right now. Witnessing what Natalya had told her to expect. Sweating in her cute little latex boy briefs and tube top.

Max had seen Natalya pull the young raver latex woman, but he'd been too busy dancing by himself to notice that Natalya kept Makayla on a short leash. Natalya had no use for women for herself, so he rarely paid attention to which women she interacted with. So he didn't notice how Natalya looked over the younger woman and scored the petite dancer with him in mind.

Pretty Makayla's well developed breasts were more than enough to guarantee that Natalya would want to use her for bargaining with Max.

Natalya moaned as the dildo hit a tender spot within her intestines rapidly becoming bruised from the dildo's deep thrusts. Her pussy was drooling wet, but she had focus on the prize. Transformed into a rubber doll, restrained by cuffs with her cunt and ass presented for whatever Max wanted to use them for, Natalya still had an ace in the hole. Pretty Makalya - who thought just maybe she'd want to try fisting and some dildos if Natalya would help her get Max's attention.