Restraint Served in Dominance

Story Info
Erotica Short Story.
2.5k words
4.17
7.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Restraint Is A Dish Best Served In Rope and Dominance.

Nothing is ever more pleasing then being welcomed with open arms when arriving at my Master's domain.

Especially when I'm on all fours, eyes fixed to the ground, his frame in front of me and looking up, begging to rise. On his command to do so Master pulls from behind him rope.

Beautiful, sensual and unbreakable rope.

My heart leaps but Master growls in my ear "If you want this treat you best put on your proper collar".

I thank him and Master secures my collar is in place, toying with me as he commands my clothes to strip from my skin as quickly as I had knelt to him upon my arrival.

In a flash my clothes were removed and Master begins to search my eyes as he always does, seeing me on the surface and worming himself into my very core, with that wicked glint I adore in his gaze, that spark that makes him so delicious to serve and be used as Master sees fit.

Enjoying the taste with the nod of approval and admiring my pose in the mirror, he pinches my nipples hard, immediately flooding my breasts with rampant desires as my body heats up and the cold licks my nipples.

I spot Master has begun to grow under his trousers and I enjoy the size growing, that and the longing of tasting his amazing muscle, to feel it writhe inside me, filling me with his pure dominance.

My mouth can't help but to ask if his special slut can have a taste and for once, oddly, he denies my request.

Seeing my crestfallen and hungry face he appears to teeter totter on changing his mind, yet not at all, Master's eyes spark ever more alight "You'll have to wait as I set you in the most perfect position, that's if you behave."

I plead I will but he carries on setting up what needs to be done and orders me to where he wants as he begins to slowly drape the ropes across my body, sometimes ever so gentle like a whisper and other times pulled so harsh it becomes a jolt to the system, like my entire fibre of myself is being given resuscitation yet all my breath leaves me and I'm fighting to gasp for more.

Sure enough goose bumps appear in all the places Master is tantalizingly setting up for our session.

Enjoying this moment is bliss, I'm already succumbing to the hold of the collar, the hold of Master's firm hand as he manoeuvres me like a puppet, never able to predict him, as he slaps my ass, plays with my clit, lifts a limb there and tastes my breasts, what he's going to do next.

One passionate kiss is all I get after he finishes off securing the ties, I'm laying on my back, but my head's upright, I have the best view in the house but I know Master would disagree, of course Master does in fact have the best view. My legs are bent and splayed apart, my breasts already engorging as they fill with the heat of my horniness, the ropes never allowing them rest to cool down.

My shaven pussy lips are wet as Master remarks and he can't help have a taste. Everything feels amazing, my body feels like it's on tenterhooks already but

Master knows me, knows how to keep me from ensuring he is ultimately pleasured first. His needs, fantasies and so forth are to always come first.

I can't help but be torn between swallowing his cum if I'm so lucky to have his cock to my lips, pounding my mouth till tears of the strain creep in the corners of my mouth or to have him fill my cunt while we explode together in ecstasy; but I know I'm impatient, already thinking too far ahead.

Master sees it in my eyes, I give a 'Sorry Master' smile as I still succumb to my position and he gives my pussy a smack.

I yelp, louder then we both expected.

I yelped not from the shock but from how already drenched my pussies made itself in eager anticipation of guiding Master's cock in, that the smack had caused spray. It didn't hurt but felt soo good, I yelped from panic that a small squirt had actually escaped.

My body's already begging for Master to drink me, taste me, use me, fuck me, to make me feel beautifully sore, for my skin to be red with streaks like a Tiger's fur bathed in a Sunset.

Even tied up I can't help myself, I'm not in control anymore, Master knows what he wants from my body, he's the Pied Piper playing his pipe and my spirit longs to force itself closer to him. To beg through my eyes, the lubrication lathering up between my thighs, to entice him in just as Master had planned to beg me too without uttering a word.

The yelp caused him some concern, as I feel we both forget what I'm like under full restraint, so close to the edge but can go on for hours, oh I could happily squirt right now, to drink him, to take him in me, if only I could pull him close, to wrap my tongue into his in another passionate kiss.

No?.. I think to myself.

This isn't the time to enjoy those types of kisses as he places the ball gag into my mouth.

I'm already heightening myself as I see my Master begin to bend down, as if to taste my pussy, it's throbbing so much I constantly think I can't take anymore.

He nibbles, licks and enjoys the sweetness, I'm trying to thrust my pussy forward but to no avail, Master's trying to not get too carried away himself in this delightful moment.

Instead Master moves away so he can change his clothes, letting me gaze upon him in all his splendour, purposely taking his time.

Where has anyone have this type of endurance, patience to not just ravage me?

Fuck, I need him to take me so badly. He knows it. My Master can sense it in the air.

"I can smell your cunt, my dirty little slut. It calls for your Master doesn't it" he laughs.

Master can't help not to laugh, at this woman with such cheek, bound by rope, ball gagged, pussy, breasts swelling and the room being permeated by such sexual, musky sweetness.

My head's rolling as the thick collar feels, (not as good but still) a pleasurable substitute to my Master's hands to hold my throat tightly.

As my Master sees such 'Fuck me please, now I beg of you Master!' groans, twitches and need in his submissive's eyes, he slowly walks towards me, grabbing the vibrator and dildo.

My Master wants to explore. How has he such control to not just fucking plough me this very moment. Maybe it's because I am truly submissive in all I am, yet I'm not, for I know that every single time I think this, Master pushes me further then I could ever imagine.

I swear my pussy could just try to fuck anything this moment, even the air is torturing me.

My Master beckons and as he begins to play with my clit again, vibrator on my clit and placing the dildo on the edge of my cunt Fuck me, it feels so good for it to be filled, why, wait?! Why is he leaving it there... Oh Master...!

I'm stubborn, I'm John Cena in 'Over The Limit' 2010 pay per view, never saying 'I Quit' even when you should.

I never like to give in, to call it an early night when there is always more fun to be had.

I try to not let on how desperate I am, like a game, of endurance, pushing myself to the very limits myself and Master's my guide, my commander. The CEO of everything I am.

I know trying to do this is futile though, my Master sees everything, just as I can't help but fight the saliva back anymore. I can feel it begin to fall down my chin, irritatingly taking it's time before gently oozing onto my chest.

"Aaawww my poor slut, if I deny your cunt, your mouth tries to do it instead, aye?" Rhetorical, I couldn't reply anyway but Master wants me to. Expects me too.

"Yeass, may M-s-er, pl-s-, ple-s- fuuc-k mey, I begh of yo-" I splutter, so much saliva filling that of which my ball gag can't, it's all I mutter.

I'm mind fuckingly getting mentally tired from the torture of waiting so long, receiving teasing licks here and slaps there.

My cunt weeps to be eaten alive, pounded till it breaks and my mouth can't stop salivating to drink Master's cock too.

Unable to comprehend how hard my Master must be, surely it needs to have some care, some love shown to it, to my entire Master, to feed his dominance yet no doubt it already is this very moment.

I'm so wet, I can feel the weight of that dildo on my pussy, my clit feels so numb, I can't fight out, oh I wish I could just pounce, the need of him inside me, any hole, fuck I don't care, I'm so on the edge it hurts my heart, I love it.

Master pauses, admires how swollen my entire body has become, how I'm twitching, writhing, my pussy needing to be forced to cum and squirt over and over again, from him drinking me, pounding me to death while holding my collar so tightly, eyes to eyes..

No?

"Stop bucking."

Master removes the dildo and gives me the real deal, I can feel his cock throb but he's still placed it just as the dildo was on the edge of me too, that throbbing as he vibrates my clit so hard.

Still trying not to buck, not to squirt.

I need his cock in me further, Ohh Master!

Suddenly the dildo's placed back as it was and Master still gives me the look to continue not to move.

I still try and keep still, with the dildo there weighing on my cunt so tortuously and Master eats out my pussy like he hadn't been fed or had his thirst quenched for months, while inserting the vibrator just inside my pussy.

So much sensory explosions running through me but I try and keep as still as possible.

Unable to believe I haven't squirted yet, but fuck, I don't think it's possible to be so close from being wet and ready to being about to cum, surely?!

Lastly Master pulls away, I'm missing his tongue already, my wet clit tingles even more so with the cold air and as I stay as still as possible, Master causes the dildo to vibrate, inside me a little further while threatening me of what he'll do if I buck as he tries to balance the other vibrator right, on my clit..

I gabble incoherently the torture it will be to do so but I will try and I will try and I will try to not fail..

I see Master bring a blindfold as he walks over to my face, I see his cock even from inserting his cock so on the edge of my cunt, the tip looks saturated, I would do anything to have both our tastes in my mouth at that very moment..

It's beautiful, the feel across my face, the blindfold is so soft, while Master when feeling it's appropriate; adding a light slap here and there from Master across my nipples, my face, kissing my forehead gently as he tightly puts the blindfold on, doing so he growls in my ear and starts to play with my engorged breasts..

"Did I tell you my fantasy about what I imagine a gang bang would be like, me, your head 'Maestro', and a pack of hungry cunt needing sluts and you're their breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, fucking side dish, strap-ons and me commanding how to abuse you to my song, my rhythm, imagine Kitten, you sucking my glorious cock while your cunt gets made sore by ravenous and rampant women, all wanting your taste, your squirt, for them to squirt all over you and just as you are bound to me by rope, you'd be bound by my hand, ready to feed them. Just imagine, let that be all you see with that glint of my eyes, the glint you get off at hanging over that scene. Feel my hand upon your neck, inside your pussy, drooling from your mouth, I'm inside you whether you want me there or not. You are mine my Kitten."

Oh fuck "Fuck ye- may Mast-err"

"Good my little slut, now squirt for me on the count of 10 and... maybe I will use you a little bit more" I hear his smile, my god I hope he does. I'm dying to feel myself be wrecked by his Hand, I want to release!

"...1. Now cum for me my Kitten!"

Sweat pouring, I can't fight it, I don't want to, how have I managed to hold back so far?

I cum, I squirt, I release on cue everything that was lubricating my very essence, the essence my Master gives and takes from me on His order. I can't help but hope he will enjoy the taste of my cunt even more so now all it's treasures have been brought to the surface...

I'm in a state, just pure heavenly sinful state that I never want to leave, I couldn't even tell you where I was, I couldn't care if this had happened in front of a stadium of people, nothing matters except that I'm with my Master and he has guided me, toyed with me and brought me here, wherever 'here' actually is... I'm drifting, my hair feels like it's being stroked at times, then my pussy feels like it's vibrating again, then a "Good girl" growled lovingly in my ear..

Then..

Is that, is that his cock? Oh fuck it is, I can't see, I want to see it pound me, I need to, while he holds my neck like his own life depends on it. He is..

Oh fuck, it's not even close to the session finishing, fuck me, oh my, Ohh will I even survive this? I hope so,

I hope not, I give him everything of me.

Master knows it.

I hope I don't survive, I hope I feel this session for weeks, ohh scratches down my stomach.

Scratches on the sides of my back, he feels so good inside me.

I hope he enjoys me till I can't move..

The ropes, are a distant memory as my Master's dominance overrides the seduction of every restraint.

I don't need to see my Master, I trust him, explicitly, even as I hear the strands of the flogger from somewhere above me.