Restrictions

Story Info
He doesn't want the wife, but she makes do.
958 words
3.66
46.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been hinting to our friend Tom for a while that we wanted him to join us for a threesome. He knew we had done this kind of thing in the past, and he was on our short list of prospective playmates. So we had been dropping hints both subtle and obvious for a long time, hoping for him to join in.

He was now between girlfriends and I suppose horny enough that he finally gave us the booty call. He asked if he could come over to explore some of the things we'd been suggesting. Of course he was welcome.

After the usual couple drinks and randy conversation, things got started. Tom and my wife began making out, and they snuggled into each other on the couch. I sat on the ottoman for a while and watched. I love to watch. But soon enough I made my way over to he couch and my wife turned to make out with me.

She went back and forth between us while we all undressed. Our four hands caressed her everywhere and our two mouths kissed, licked, and nibbled all her tingly parts. Tom fingered her forcefully until she came for him. She then grabbed him by the wrist and pulled his hand to her face, proceeding to suck all her juices off his fingers. This is a neat little trick she has always done; she even did it for me the first time I fingered her.

At this point Tom got on his knees in front of her and ate her sweet dripping pussy. She enjoyed every minute and there were many minutes.

She then sat Tom on the couch and wrapped her mouth around his cock. I sat next to him and watched proudly as she took his cock into her mouth. She held my cock in her hand and squeezed me to the rhythm of her head bobbing. She then traded off on us and she was sucking me. It felt so good having my cock head poking the back of her throat.

She got up for a moment to ask for a rubber, which I handed to her, and which she handed to Tom. However we were unpleasantly surprised when he declined, saying he didn't want to do that! Didn't want to fuck? Go figure!

My wife barely missed a beat, though. She kneeled before him and went back to sucking his dick. She patted her ass and circled her hips, inviting me in. I quickly kneeled behind her and easily slid my hard cock up her slippery pussy. His dick never slipped out of her mouth no matter how hard I banged her. She kept sucking him and squeezing his shaft, trying hard for his juice.

After quite a long time of rotisserie-ing her, I couldn't take it anymore. I filled her pussy with my hot cum. With every pulse I slammed into her, forcing Tom's dick into her throat, and she loved it.

She backed off him for a moment and he excused himself to the bathroom. She told me he hadn't cum yet and she was a bit disappointed. Disappointed both at him not fucking and him not cumming. I reminded her it was still early.

Before he came downstairs, I was licking her pussy. It was so delicious and so creamy, our mixed fluids almost pouring out of her into my mouth. I longed to eat every drop. When he returned to us, he wasted no time. He sat next to her and they began making out, her hand went quickly to his rejuvenating cock and his hands went to her big tits. This hot scene got my dick up again, too.

Realizing that her goal was to get a mouthful of his cum, I began to choreograph the next scene. I laid down on my back on the floor and told my wife to ride me. She straddled me and my hard cock easily disappeared up her wet, stretched puss. She bounced on me for a bit while Tom sat and watched. I then invited him over by saying, "Feed her."

He stood right next to my head and offered his cock to my wife. She sucked it into her mouth and began to give him one hell of a BJ. While she did a slow grind with her hips on me, she became a fuck-face for him. She bobbed her head quickly over his shaft. I had a fantastic view, watching from below as the entire length of his cock repeatedly disappeared into her mouth and his balls slapped her chin.

As his moans grew louder, she sucked his head and gripped his dick with her hand. She ground her thumb into the base of his shaft and made a circular motion that drove him crazy. I too was on the verge of cumming. Tom announced he was cumming and my wife let out a long, low moan as his cum filled her mouth, just as she had hoped. She swallowed several times, not letting a drop slip out past her lips. That did it for me, and I filled her pussy for the second time. The excitement brought my wife over, as she ground down hard with her clit against my pelvis and my cock in as far as it can go.

Tom slid his cock out of her mouth. She climbed off me and sat on the floor, her back resting against the couch. I sat next to her and kissed her deeply, my tongue tasting the salty evidence of what she had just done. Awesome! I told her how proud I was of her. Tom said how impressed he was. She basked in the attention.