Resurrection! Ch. 01

Story Info
Getting another bite of the apple.
13.4k words
4.62
10.1k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
544 Followers

Resurrection! Ch. 01

Getting another bite of the Apple.

*

"Not to know what happened before you were born, is to remain forever a child." (Cicero, 46 B.C.E.)

Part 01: Michael's Story.

I met Claire purely by accident. God, what was that, about four years ago? Yeah, something like that! It was as if it happened yesterday to me. My eyes were on her face as she approached. She was a blonde with clear blue eyes, tall and slender with nice breasts that fit her form well.

Okay, her face wasn't the only thing I noticed as she walked toward me on campus. We were on the quad, and she was coming down a broad set of steps.

As she started down the steps with an armful of textbooks and notebooks, when one of them slid off the top and tumbled to the ground nearly at my feet. She hurried down the few remaining steps after the errant book.

I recognized it as a copy of "The Ethics of Aristotle." A rather stuffy, esoteric title to be sure, it is easily recognizable by its small size and burnt orange colored dust jacket, which had come off this volume on its journey to the paving stones. I had taken the ethics course, for which that book was required reading.

I reached the book just before she did, and we were standing face to face as I replaced the dust cover, and we found that we were both holding onto the little volume. I think I said something like,

"Professor Langford would be very unforgiving if you lost this!"

She just gave me an embarrassed half-smile and thanked me, as she tried to pull it from my grip. I let it go after a second—maybe a second-and-a-half. She gave me another perfunctory smile, slid the book back on top of the stack, and continued on past me.

I just couldn't let this girl walk out of my life, so I quickly said after her retreating form, "Michael! My name is Michael!"

She turned with a questioning look on her pretty face, with a long strand of blonde hair hanging down over the side of her face. She looked at me for some seconds like she was studying me, she juggled her books a little to push the loose strand of hair back into place, then simply said,

"Claire!"

She turned slowly, trying to figure out why she gave her name to a stranger, and continued on. I took a couple of steps toward her as she continued on her way, and asked,

"How about the Bookworm café, two-o'clock?"

She stopped and turned again, now some ten yards away and looked at me with a knitted brow. She couldn't figure out why I was being so persistent. She took a few steps back toward me, looked me up and down, and with a nod of her head said,

"Okay Michael, two-o'clock!"

She formed a slight smiled and shook her head, like she couldn't believe that she agreed to meet me. She turned again, and I watched her as she walked away.

Well, there it was! That's how I met her!

It was clear to me right from the start, that she wasn't going to be easy. Nothing would be easy with Claire, but she was worth the effort. What's the expression from the movies; "The juice is worth the squeeze!" Yeah, Claire was definitely worth whatever I had to do to be with her!

Our first meeting at the Bookworm café was an exercise in her probing me, without giving me much information about herself. I knew from her questioning that she was intelligent as well as pretty, and that she had a very nice sense of humor. Although she was purposefully holding back, a few glimpses in to her psyche were showing through! I look here, a demure smile there; her 'tells' were evident to me. I liked her!

But what I eventually learned about her, came in little drips and drops over time. After that first meeting at the café was auspicious, she refused to give me her phone number, just saying,

"I'll see you around ... or not!"

She rose, thanked me for lunch, and started to retreat from the café, so I quickly said, "How about a movie Friday night?"

My heart was pounding in my chest waiting for her response which came after a several seconds and what looked like some thought on her part,

"Nooo, but how about lunch ... noon ... Friday ... here?"

"Okay, see you then, b..." She had turned and was quickly gone before I could finish, so I said it to myself, "...bye!"

I looked across the aisle at a pretty brunette with dark green eyes—like emeralds! She had been watching this scene with great interest, and seem to be amused by my frustration with Claire. I just gave her a half-smile and left the café.

It took several more meetings at different places, even meeting her at the theater for a movie date, before she condescended to give me her last name ... and her number. She decided that I was safe I guess, but after that things went along much smoother. It was after our third official 'date' that she allowed herself to give me a kiss goodnight.

I hadn't counted on receiving one, so I started to walk away after escorting her to the door of her dorm building, and she said,

"Ahem, uh, Michael?"

I quickly turned and walked back. I slid my hands onto her hips and very nervously moved my head toward hers about eighty percent of the way, waiting for her to come the other twenty. Pure 'textbook goodnight kiss technique', right? Well it worked and I felt her sweet full lips press into mine for the first time. It was the briefest piece of heaven I ever had, and it sent me home floating!

From what I could tell, Claire did not date much. As pretty as she was, she mostly stuck to her books—possibly including that little orange ethics book. After that first goodnight kiss, which seemed to be my graduation to a higher lever with her, things were much easier between us. We laughed, went to amusement parks, movies, or just rented bikes to tour around the many paths surrounding the campus.

I even found out that Claire was ticklish!

As an example, we decided to rent a tandem bicycle to take a tour of the miles of bike paths around our town lake, and surrounding picnic areas. The first issue to be decided, was who would be driving? The person in front has the ability to steer, and the person in the back merely provides power. We flipped for it, and I lost, so I was in the back seat. The unintended bonus of that, of course, was that I had a nice view of her pretty ass!

In fact, after a mile or two she turned and asked, "Michael! You're not looking at my butt are you?"

"No Ma'am! Not me! No way! Huh uh!" I lied my face off!

"Michael, you're such a perv!" she giggled, not believing the lies.

We had a great day, and she was fun to be with. We made a day of it, and ended up across the lake from a traveling carnival, and watched the lights from the rides, as we finished off the last of the Buffalo wings and shared the last beer from our earlier picnic. When they started the fireworks, signaling the end of the evening, Claire cuddled up against me and I put my arm around her.

It wasn't long before we were lying back on the grass, kissing and fondling. Our outings became increasingly romantic, but still not anything sexual.

We dated as much as our studies would allow; she had a tough schedule working on a bachelor of science in engineering. Since I was an English major hoping to become a writer, or failing that, an editor, I was able to help her with some of her non-engineering writing assignments. But just editing and correcting grammar and punctuation.

Listening to her talk about her technical classes, I got the impression that she was quite brilliant, aside from the fact that she was carrying a 4.0 grade-point average (GPA). The more I learned, the more I found attractive about her. I was struggling to hang on to my measly 3.7 GPA ... she was much smarter than I was.

It was into our third month of dating before she invited me up to her dorm room. It was after a movie date, and her roommate Sandy was conveniently spending the night with another friend. It all happened so easily, without any fanfare, or much nervousness on her part. The nerves were all on my part, with some amount of performance anxiety—if it went that far. On her front stoop, I leaned in for our customary goodnight kiss, but before I got to my eighty percent, she simply and calmly said,

"Why don't you come up, Michael?"

"Y-yes, s-sure!" was my stunned and semi-moronic response.

She opened the door, and there was no doubt which side of the room was hers. One side was completely anal-retentively neat and orderly, and the other one was a typical girl's messy room. Sandy was a very sweet slightly plump brunette, but she was also a slob like most college girls. Claire pulled off her light jacket, and put it neatly over the back of her desk chair. She sat on her bed, and patted the mattress right next to her for me to join her. Her slight smile sweetened the invitation.

That was my cue! Invitation? I didn't need a second one! We sat on the bed, sort of half-turned toward each other, holding hands with fingers interlaced, just talking quietly punctuated occasionally with little fondles and kisses. After a while, she reached into the drawer of her desk, and produced a little blue packet that she offered to me, pinched between her index and middle fingers saying,

"Here, you will need this Michael!"

I took the packaged condom from her as she slowly started to unbutton and remove her blouse, and unsnap her bra. Everything she did was with an easy charm and sweet smiles. So much so, that her manner quickly put me at ease. I saw more and more of her curvy shape come into view as she pulled off her skirt. She lifted her butt and pulled off her panties with a cute little wiggle. When she was completely naked, she laid back and lifted her inside leg, leaning it against the wall, exposing everything to my view.

Her sweet smile exuded confidence, and I moved my lips in between her legs. She gasped as my lips touched her inner thigh, high up. I moved cautiously down to the bottom of her buttocks. She giggled when my touch there tickled her. "Michael! Please!" she pleaded, as I moved in for the grand prize, and lightly slid my tongue along her moist pussy lips.

Her smell was intoxicating! Fresh, and a sweetly female musk, typical of young women. I breathed her in, and the tip of my tongue parted her lips. This elicited a low moan from my lady, as she threw her head back, combing her fingers through my hair. She breathed in sharply when I opened her lips with my fingers. She was pink! Her nether-lips was the very definition of pink inside! She was soft and moist, and I let my lips partake of her like a delicious flower ... no, more like a very juicy and ripe fruit!

As I partook of her fleshy, moist and aromatic pussy, she let her pent up breath out in little huffs, trying to control losing her breath completely. She found her breath again as I sucked on her pretty little nubbin of a clit. She shuddered, trying to say "Ohhh, Miichaaelll!" she flooded her little flower with her juices. Flower or fruit, she was wet and ready. I moved my kisses down between her buttocks, and let just he very tip of my tongue tease her little rosebud, of a puckered opening. But then she let me know, just how ready she was as she pleaded,

"Ohhh, Michael! I need you inside me!" she breathed, then more insistently, "Now, Michael!"

That first slow strokes inside her were amazing, and I had to control myself so I didn't come immediately. As wet as she was, I filled her up inside—she told me so as she moaned with pleasure, as I stroked in and out of her.

The way she moved her body aroused me quickly—maybe too quickly. I bit my lower lip, just trying to hold out as she pushed up against my thrusts, I felt her shudder about halfway along, but I held out, stroke after urgent, painful stroke, until she screamed into her own sweet violence, shuddering and convulsing. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh Michael! That was so f'ing good! Oh God, baby!!!" she said, still convulsing.

It was only a further two thrusts into this amazingly beautiful girl, when I stiffened, and released inside of her warmth—inside the condom, of course. I released all of my pent-up pain and urgency as I sprayed into my latex sheath. It felt so wonderful as I shuddered, finally finding release! "Ahhh Gooddd!!!" I grunted as I found sweet release!

We lay together holding each other as we both struggled to regain our breath. Our lips just kind of found each other's, and we pressed them together in a kiss so passionate ... no, not passionate, more ... urgent, needful, wanting ... and wanting!

The sight of her full pink lips, parting slightly! The aroma of her sweet breath on mine! All of that was nothing to the taste, the touch of her lips on mine. She tasted sweet ... like chocolate ... or peppermint, but ... not! The initial light and tenuous pressure led to fully pressing into each other's lips. The sound of her desperate moans gave me chills, as she engaged the last of my five senses in that sweetest of kisses.

God, she felt wonderful! She let her lips part, into an open mouth kiss. A mouthing, delicious, moist kiss rubbing her lips against mine. The sound of our kisses ... slurping ... smacking ... music! Feeling her shiver as I kissed her told me that my lovemaking with her was successful.

Her sweet smile with a mellow, satisfied moan confirmed that; as we laid back looking into each other's faces! She smiled as she searched my eyes with hers, looking for God knows what! It was a relaxed, nodding smile that told me that I had pleased her excessively. I had passed the ultimate test with her, as I had with all of the other little tests along the way!

That was our first time together, and we held onto each other, trying to gain control of our hearts and breathing. I tasted her sweet breath as I kissed her, moving my hands up and down her shapely, but sweaty body. I knew then, that I would do whatever was necessary, to be with this woman for the rest of my life. I wanted to spend all of my available time with her, but she had other ideas.

After that first night together, she made me wait a further two weeks before we returned to even more chaste dating. Sure, we held hands and kissed, but she was careful about not allowing me back into her bed until we dated another few of weeks. I knew what she was doing of course!

She had seen her sweet friend Sandy giving herself too freely to her dates, and then not hearing from them again. Claire hated that desperately painful look on Sandy's round, innocent face after each disappointment. Holding and comforting her friend on such occasions, strengthened her intent on keeping my interest alive, by not giving herself to me—too completely—too quickly.

After another month or two more of dating, she was again sitting on her bed, unbuttoning her blouse and removing her bra. When she leaned back motioning me with a crook of her finger this time, there was no little blue packet between her fingers. When I gave her a confused look, she read my thoughts, laughed and said,

"No need Michael, I am on the pill and ... I want to feel you tonight!"

I moved up, and bracing myself with one arm, slid the other one under her to lift her body to me, as I pushed into her. The feeling was incredible, as I slid—naked—into her as her soft moist fleshy insides surrounding me ... caressed me. Oh shit! I couldn't make it this time, and came before she did, but kept stroking until she caught up. The over-stimulation hurt a little, but I hung in there for her. Luckily, my coming inside her brought her quickly into the zone.

We made love twice more that night, stopping only for her to make us up a midnight snack. The girl was a magician with a mini-fridge and a hot plate! She made egg and bagel sandwiches, and we laughed as we locked arms trying to take bites from each other's sandwiches. We both ended up with egg on our faces!

We dated for a year before she graduated with high honors, I had graduated the year before, and was working for a local publishing house as an associate editor. She looked cute, but wouldn't let me get a decent picture of her in full cap and gown, so I had to settle for one without the cap. She was gorgeous! We had fun that year, as we did everything together, including my watching her unbutton her blouse many times. We also played little jokes on each other; each of us trying to undo the other.

For a graduation present, I gave her a little blue velvet box at dinner. She was confused when she opened it and there was nothing inside! I looked falsely surprised, I picked it up, and examined it, shook it, but then she noticed a beautiful one-carat diamond engagement ring on my little finger. She put her hands over her mouth and giggled.

"Oh, there it is!" I said, again in faux-surprise, and slipped the ring off my finger and onto hers as I sunk to my knees.

She was in tears as I told her with all sincerity, that she was a silly and ridiculous girl but I wanted to marry her anyway. She tightened her lips, scrunched up her face, and punched me in the shoulder,

"Michael! Do it right!" she demanded.

I pulled the ring off her finger stood, looked down at her lovely face, gracefully knelt in front of my girl and said,

"Claire, you are the most amazing woman I have ever known. I need you ... I need you like I need the Sun on my face, like I need air in my lungs. I need your wisdom and clarity to guide me. I am asking you ... no, I am entreating you to be my wife! I love you and would be good to you my whole life!"

She thought for a few seconds and said,

"Hmm! Not bad Michael! I guess I could do worse! But then, I maybe I could do ... better!" she was playing with me as punishment for my first proposal. She looked at the ring, watching it sparkle in the lights from the restaurant. I was still kneeling, and still waiting for a righteous answer from her.

"Well???" I asked waiting for her answer.

She smiled, took my face in both her hands and with tears in her eyes, said,

"Okay Michael, you are not classically handsome, and not terminally stupid, so I guess I..." then she giggled and said, with the sincerest look I have ever seen on her face, "...I need you too, Michael! You are kind, and thoughtful, and wise. Yes, darling, I will marry you!"

Then she wiped her tears, and said, "Get up Michael, you look ridiculous!" this was the loving acceptance of my proposal from my beloved little hard-case!

When I rose, she did too, and kissed me sweetly, and I signaled for the champagne. I hate champagne! Actually, everyone hates champagne, but it is traditional. It tastes funny, and none of it holds a candle to a really decent still wine! Claire was accepting the congratulations of the onlookers who must have thought that we were the weirdest couple ever!

The waiters took the two magnums of champagne, and distributed it as far as it would go, as they all toasted Claire and me. I just wanted all of this folderol to end so I could take my new fiancé home and make love to her. I hate folderol!

We planned to marry in a year to give ourselves time to settle into our careers. She was courted during her senior year by all of the major engineering firms, and found one whose corporate culture was a good fit for her—meaning that she was able to work on major projects, her own way and without interfering bosses. She was a superstar, and they knew it; they gave her everything she wanted.

She insisted on taking her own apartment, and not moving in with me before the big day, which was nice because it gave us each a little space in between dating and spending nights over ... usually at her place.

We kept the wedding as small and manageable as possible, and our parents treated us to a week in Hawaii as a honeymoon. I had to be on my guard, since she attracted so much male attention on the beach in her tiny micro-bikini bathing suit. The first day, she arrived on the beach before I did, since I received a call.

Michael142
Michael142
544 Followers