Resurrection of Crazy Jane Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, she told me that she felt jealous when I kissed you in front of her last night," Zoey explained. "So she asked me not to do that kind of stuff when she's around. Not to touch you. It was so cute. She was scared to even ask me, like I had some sort of right to you and she didn't. She's super sweet. And she's so damn cute, but with, like, totally devilish tits. God, I don't know how you control yourself, dude."

My eyes widened. Did she just remark on Beth's boobs? Like, in a longing way? Like a guy might?

"Don't be so shocked," she said, reading my eyes. "I've probably been with more girls than you. In fact, I know I have."

Mind blown. She what!?!?

Letting her comment hang there, she again angled her head back toward me, looking at me hungrily. She bit her lip as her eyes scanned my body, which looked naked since my only article of clothing - my boxers - was covered up by the pillow. She lifted her finger and ran it down my chest, stroking slowly through my abs, and stopping once she reached the top of the pillow.

"God, she has no idea what she has in you," Zoey continued, looking right through me with intense eye contact. "Did you know that you've had that huge fucking boner for like two hours? And she and I were running around the apartment as she got ready for church. And the whole time, she barely acknowledged it and didn't seem to care that I saw it? She just found it gross."

She bit her lip again as I saw her other hand trail down to her crotch. I'd normally be surprised and tense at her physical display, but at this point, this was just typical for Zoey.

"The only time she said anything was when she made this disgusted grunt as she saw it," she said. "All she said was 'figures.'"

Casually, she grabbed the pillow and yanked it from me. She held it triumphantly as my cock head was again exposed out of the bottom of my boxers, still not softening a bit, threatening to stretch upward if the fabric fell even a little bit. I exhaled as I knew something was coming.

But even though she exposed me, she didn't touch me. She just kept smiling at me like the cat that stole the canary.

"She has no idea," she said dreamily. "If you were mine, I would worship that fucking thing. Let you stick it ... any ... hole your little heart desires."

"Zoey!" I snapped at her. "Quit it, okay? Be good!"

"I am being good," she pouted, batting her big blue eyes at me. "I'm not touching you. I'm not kissing you. She already established that me looking at your hard cock is not a problem." She leaned back as she ran a hand up her side and clutched at one of her big tits through her Ramones T-shirt, pulling on a hard distended nipple. "She thinks it's disgusting. Nevermind that I disagree with her. Nevermind that as soon as I noticed you were sleeping with a hard on this morning, I made sure I never left the living room or the kitchen. So I could keep looking at that beautiful fucking thing."

Lost in her own words, she bit her lip and lifted the bottom of her shirt, exposing one of her big tits and her huge pink areola and nipple. It was the first time I got a close-up look at her boobs, and of course, since I wasn't tempted enough, they were perfect. Like airbrushed Playboy Magazine perfect. If I could have painted my idea of the perfect tit, immortalize it on canvas and hang it in The Louvre, it would have been Zoey's.

No matter how much control I thought I had, I couldn't keep from letting out a pained groan from seeing her huge boob on her otherwise thin, fit frame.

And that look in her eyes, dripping with confidence and witchery, said that she knew how fucking perfect her stupid fucking body was.

Fuck!

I tried to grab the pillow back from her, but she tossed across the room and gave me a spiteful glare. I was there, exposed, just trying in vain to stuff my cock back into my boxers. I tried to stretch the material over the exposed cock head, but it just wouldn't hold, the boxers springing back every time.

"Zoey, seriously," I plead. "This has to stop. All of this. You just said you're going to be good."

My eyes searched hers, hoping to rediscover that tender, empathetic look she gave me while I was trying to comfort Beth.

"I'm not touchinggggg..." she said in a high, sing-songy voice. Then she abruptly put her fingers in her mouth and seemed to grab a handful of spit. Then she brought her spit-covered hand on level with my cock head, letting her saliva drop out of her hand.

"What are you..." I began to ask, but she never broke her gaze with me as her eyes became lidded.

The saliva fell in a string as a drop landed on my thigh, followed by a big, slightly cool dollop striking my sensitive cockhead.

I groaned as her liquid struck me, my cock twitching and flexing as her eyes just oozed her close-eyed lust, biting her lip as her mouth opened into a slack-jawed smile.

"That wasn't me," she said proudly. "That was gravity. It was Sir Isaac Newton's fault. Blame him."

Then she had to follow it up with a nerdy joke? AAARRRGGHHH!!

I lost all control. I quit thinking. My cock head overruled me.

Fight or flight.

Abruptly, I grabbed her face to place a wild, needy kiss on her lips.

She put her hands around me for a scant second, definitely kissing back, before pushing me away as she breathed heavily, but nowhere near as heavily as I was.

I was overcome with pure animal lust as the scent of her shampoo and perfume lingered in my nostrils. She smelled like a springtime meadow that was blooming fruit and lilacs, sprinkled with the dew of wet pussy.

"I said I would be good," Zoey chided me after pushing me away. "I said I wouldn't touch you. Since you're so bad I'm no longer being good."

She poked an index finger straight into my bare chest. "Because of you, I'm being bad!" she said with a tone of mock flirting that was so fucking sexy, I nearly pushed my lips into her again.

But she instead stood up, pushing her top back down over her body before moving to the other side of the couch to look down at me.

"You," she wagged her finger at me, "are a bad influence me."

ME!? A bad influence? I'm a bad influence on her!?

What in the actual fuck?

She curled her hair up in her finger, trying even harder than normal to look cute, and she smiled at me. "But I guess since you kissed me, I didn't do anything wrong by Beth. I didn't break my agreement."

I froze. I knew that argument. I knew that argument all too well.

"Yes," she nodded, scrutinizing my every move. "I didn't do anything wrong," she continued softly. "You touched me. She never said you couldn't touch me. At least not explicitly. It's a pretty convincing argument, don't you think?"

I looked straight ahead, away from her, in fear. My fidgeting was gone and I just felt pure fear and guilt.

"Thought you'd approve," she said with a perky grin, picking up her coffee to take a sip. Then she turned around and went down the hall to her room, away from my sight.

"You've got class in an hour!" she reminded me. "But since you're so bad, I'm sure you'll ditch. To hang out with me." Then she was no longer within earshot as I heard her bedroom door close behind her.

*****

"Oh fuck," I muttered out, probably a little too loudly.

I was still sitting on the couch, still in just my boxer shorts, my hard cock pointing to the sky.

I hadn't intended on jacking off a second time, nor did I intend to blow off class just so I could jerk off.

The first time around, I immediately began jerking off furiously as soon as Zoey closed her bedroom door. I used what remained of her saliva, mingled with my own precum, to bring myself off in less than two minutes.

Even though I had had sex the night before, it seemed I was majorly backed up. Like I would've filled two shot glasses with my cum.

As I used a tissue to clean up the errant cumshots that had landed on my body and the couch cushions, I began absentmindedly rubbing myself again, the vision of Zoey's perfect tits in my head, and five minutes later, I was again hard as a steel girder.

Second time around, it was taking me longer to get off, and I had been going for 15 minutes, my hands moist with my lingering cum, stubbornly trying to get off again.

I imagined Zoey's face trying to stretch her lips around my cock, her big blue eyes looking up at me in an almost worshipful gaze. I wondered if she could deepthroat me. When she was blowing Jon, she implied she couldn't. She could deepthroat him, but he had a skinny cock. Mine was way fatter. She didn't think she could. It would be a challenge to her.

And Zoey loved a damn challenge.

My mind saw Zoey's excited struggle as she tried to eat more and more of my cock, moving a millimeter at a time as it entered her throat and trudged deeper and deeper, until she finally shoved it all in, her nose in my pubic hair.

The vision in my head was enough. I finally began to cum, my cock perpendicular to my body, as my first, still quite powerful shot arced into the air.

"Fuck!" I heard a groan. Who the fuck was that? I instinctively jumped out of my fantasy, looking back to source of the voice.

All I saw was Zoey.

Her eyes were lidded, still wearing that T-shirt - but no bottoms at all. She was grabbing one of her exposed tits and was actively frigging herself as she watched me cum.

And it's not like I could stop. I just kept shooting out more and more, stuck in mid-orgasm. I desperately wanted to stop, but at the same time, the vision of her masturbating as she watched me cum probably made me cum even harder.

"What the... fucckkkkkk..." I muttered out as my orgasm was coming to a close, unable to be angry with her mid-cum.

"Ohmigod you cum so fucking much," she whined as her hand picked up speed. She let her shirt lower, putting her hand against the wall to steady herself. Her chest bucked and her breathing got ragged as she pushed herself down the final haul, when with one burst, she moaned like a banshee.

My eyes travelled to her pussy, and she had a bald, shaven pink kitty. That was a rarity at that time for a woman to be shaved, and fuck it looked good.

I don't know if it was my mind playing tricks on me, but since her pussy was in view, I swear I saw sprinklets of a squirt escape her twat. But it must've been in my head. That doesn't happen in real life!

As she came down from her cum, she started giggling uncontrollably. It was almost evil.

"Oh my fuck, you are so bad!" she shouted, whining and moaning like a woman possessed. "You are so fucking bad!"

Like a laser, she just shot herself at the couch, landing on top of me, giving me a huge, needy, blurry kiss.

Oh shit, it's happening!

Her tongue was grazing over my lips as my hand wrapped around her shoulder and clutched at her shirt. She quickly wriggled out of my grasp, though, and her face dropped to my chest and stomach, where my fresh cum had gathered. Like a dog finding spaghetti on the floor, she licked up every bit she could find.

As she readjusted her body to lick up my seed, I felt her soaking wet pussy as she straddled my thigh. The feeling of moistness was a new sensation for me. Beth was hardly ever wet. And the feeling made me soar.

My head was swimming. I couldn't believe what was happening. This fucking sex pot and I, overcoming with unabashed and uncontrolled lust for each other, were finally going to let this happen!

But Beth. She didn't deserve this. She didn't deserve any of this. It was unfair to her. It didn't matter that she was broken. She would get so hurt by me, and after everything she's put up with in her life, she didn't need one more thing.

That's when I admitted it.

I'm cheating. Right fucking now. I'm cheating. I'm a cheating asshole!

I always prided myself as being "the nice guy." One who, when he finally got a girl, would love her and cherish her and make her feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

But this fucking girl - Zoey - was a damn tempest. She swept me up and caught me in this firestorm of arousal. I was powerless against it. I'd never been lusted after like this in my life. Especially by such a flawless, sex-starved woman.

It was that eye contact I shared with Zoey while Beth was crying that broke me.

I saw a warmth there. She was more than a sex kitten. She was a person. At that precise moment, several hours ago at this point, that I resigned myself to fucking her.

And that time was now.

Remarkably, my cock was hard again. I didn't matter that I was mere minutes removed from my last orgasm. This was Zoey. I couldn't resist. No single part of me could. it didn't matter that I'd cum countless times in the last 18 hours. What's one more?

When she saw it come back to life, still glistened with cum, she hungrily brought her mouth to it to get it straight from the source.

Oh my fucking God!

All this teasing. The sexual craziness. Even a fucking attempted rape and here I was. Getting my first blow job.

Zoey wasn't even trying to get my stiffening prick into her mouth. She just suckled at my slit, like she was drinking from a straw, her hand rubbing up and down the shaft while she spelunked for cum.

"Oh my fucking God, I can't believe you're ready to go again!" she said, picking her head up, possessed, while still jacking my cock with her hand. "You're such a fucking stud!"

My head beamed with her compliments as her mouth again lowered to my cock head, this time trying to jam it past her lips. Again, she picked her head up to talk to me.

"Beth has no idea what she's missing," she said huskily as she again lowered herself and continued to blow me, her lips circling my cock head.

And that brought my girlfriend back into my mind. I can't let this happen. I fucking can't!

I won't be that guy. A cheater. I can't. I loved her. Probably, anyway. I can't do this to somebody I loved, no matter how fucking hot the person on top of me was.

I began to pull back, my cock popping out of her mouth. But she just followed me and again wrapped her mouth around me.

I took a deep breath. Was I going to let her?

Or, was I going to trust my conscience? And not hurt Beth.

I breathed heavily again, more of a sigh. And with my hands on her shoulders, pushed Zoey away from me.

It was against my better instincts, but I had to.

Zoey looked at me, shocked. Then her shock turned into anger. Psychotic, spitting anger.

"You mother fucker!!" she screamed.

That look I saw her show earlier, the passionate look of anger, returned with a vengeance.

And it was directed at me!

She lunged back in my direction, and I froze and felt fear overtake me. Instinctively, I put my hands up to keep her away.

"You can't fucking do this to me!" she hollered, nearly frothing at the mouth. "Nobody fucking does this to me!"

To be continued... The story will complete with a Part VI followed by a detailed epilogue, released together.

12