Resurrection Pt. 03

Story Info
A sub comes into her own.
3.4k words
4.57
7.3k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Unykorn
Unykorn
60 Followers

Nerves prickle along my skin and flutter in my belly. Today is the test of all the hard work I've been putting in for the past few months.

Months dedicated to learning as much as possible about the running of The Castle. As well as getting to know all the staff and the regular guests who attend our "Special" weekends and holidays. Months spent learning my new job as Events Coordinator and general Liaison.

Today is the closing of The Castle to the public and the welcoming of our "Private" guests for one of our Special weekends.

I have been amazed at the public response to our themed Castle Resort. The public love that our staff are all decked out, in moderated and modest versions, as slaves {cleaners, bellboys, waiters etc} and Master/Mistresses {the heads of each area and supervisors etc}. They think it is all just a theme to go with the image of The Castle.

What they don't know is that it isn't just a theme. Every member of our staff are either Dom/Domme or subs in real life. I have found it fun to watch the slave cleaning the rooms turn into the Mistress of the receptionist and the Cleaner's Supervisor turn into a sub for one of the waiters. The Head Chef, terror of the kitchen, turn into a pussy cat of sub for the gardener, once work hours are finished and they are free to be themselves. I am amazed that it works but it does; the staff love it, and so do I.

The last of the mundane guests have left and the staff, along with me, are all hustling to get changed into their real life D/s gear. The staff are going to be on duty but also free to join in if and where they want to. So long as their duties are still done.

They take turns relieving each other of duties so they all have rotated time to play. Employees all wear The Castle's collar, if the collar is on then they are working and not free, if the collar is off then they are available if they wish to be. Funny how all the staff volunteer for these weekends and we are never short handed.

I do up the last buckle on the harness that Sir left out for me, check myself out in the mirror and can't help fingering the gorgeous collar that graces my neck.

I still can't believe that it is real and how much my life has changed in the past few months, or, how unbelievably happy I am. I also touch the matching cuff on my wrist, it had been on my ankle but because I wear boots so often Sir has moved it to my wrist. He wants everyone to know who I belong to, at all times, and the emblem of the Castle is emblazoned on both the collar and cuff. They never come off, in fact they are locked in place, needing a key to open them.

Happy that everything is done up and sitting properly I head out to do a last check before the influx of guests begins. The dungeon is unlocked, the door open and all equipment ready. The bathrooms well stocked with towels and toiletries. The banquet hall set up and ready, tables set and kneeling pads behind the chairs with spares along the walls. Various leisure areas have music playing with everything from classical to heavy metal. The staff all changed and geared up for the opening night party.

I check the clock and hustle to the office where I get waved at and told to go straight in. THEY are both in there and I go to my knees in presentation as I wait for them to finish their discussion and acknowledge me.

Together they turn to me and walk around me and Master approves the outfit that Sir has chosen for the night. His phone buzzes and the notice of the first arrivals comes through. He holds his hand down to me and tells me to stand and to take a seat. I take his hand and rise as gracefully as I can on the spikes I'm wearing and go with them to the lounge area. Then they spend the next little while going over all the preparations and checking on last minute changes that had been made.

They are pleased with my work and the choices I've made for this weekend. They order me to stand and to spread my legs wide and bend forwards.

My breath hitches as I obey their orders and try to relax my muscles. Fingers spread gel around my rear and push in past the ring of tight muscles at the opening. I hiss and pant against the bite of pain that quickly turns to a heat that burns through my body. They quickly stretch me open and a plug is pushed in hard. I cry out as the pain bites hard and whine as it flashes into a wave of heat that has my pussy leaking and my clit throbbing.

As my pussy goes liquid a clamp with a dangling crystal is attached to my clit. They order me upright and I groan as the plug shifts inside me and the crystal swings. My muscles clamp painfully tight around the plug and the weight pulls on my clit.

Heated need floods through me and a burning ball settles into my womb as my nipples go hard and pointed as matching clamps are fixed to them as well. The weights hang down, swing freely, and fine chains run from the tops of the clamps and are attached to my collar so that every jiggle will cause them to be tugged in both directions.

They stand back and admire their handiwork and I jump when the plug starts to vibrate and only just manage to bite back the groan that tries to claw its way out of my throat. I know this game and know how desperate they can make me with hours of torment. With a chuckle they turn the vibe off and tell me to go do my rounds and that they will see me after they have changed.

A quick walk through shows me that everyone is ready and that the guests are starting to wander into the various leisure areas where finger foods have been set out. That they are already getting into the mood of the weekend. I greet those that hail me but don't stop too long as I need to check the kitchen as well.

As I pass down the service passage a hand grabs me from behind. I turn and see the one person I was hoping wouldn't turn up.

I don't like this Dom or the way he makes me feel. I ask if I can help him and he orders me to my knees. I straighten my spine and twist my arm out of his grasp and remind him that I am not free for him to order around.

He gives a nasty chuckle and says that it will be his pleasure to teach me manners when he has me under him.

I step back and say that won't happen and he grabs for me again but I am saved from him when one of the wait staff comes out of the kitchen, bearing a platter of food, and asks if everything is okay. I glare at the Dom and tell him it is fine as I duck through the door and into the kitchen.

This Dom is a business acquaintance of my Master's and I have tried to discourage his attention as much as I can, without having to resort to either Sir or Master about it. But regardless of what I say or do he is becoming more aggressive in his attempts to manoeuvre me into his power and he is always sneaky enough to do it where my Master and Sir never see it. He makes my skin crawl and the thought of him having any power over me fills me with dread.

I shake my head and focus on the kitchen. Chef is in fine form as he orders his underlings around, and it is funny to see them fully dressed in their kitchen uniforms when everyone else is in their BDSM gear. But safety and hygiene rule in here. Plus I know that their gear will be on underneath those staid uniforms.

My mouth waters at the wonderful aromas and my tummy rumbles loudly, reminding me that I didn't have lunch today. Chef hears the grumble and filches a couple of hors d'oeuvres and hands them to me. Muttering about not being held responsible if I pass out from hunger. I laugh as I thank him then groan as the delicate flavour bursts over my tongue. Chef has out done himself tonight and I don't hold back the praise in telling him so.

Prickly and temperamental he may be but he delights in seeing his food truly appreciated. It is no hassle for me to praise food worthy of the best restaurants in the world. Or to stroke his ego with genuine adoration at his efforts.

Master keeps asking me how I tamed the "Demon Chef". I'm not sure he believes me when I tell him that the Chef has me eating out of his hands. Honestly, I'd crawl over hot coals for food this good and I don't stint on letting Chef know it. I am repaid with Chef constantly upping his game and offering me the choicest tidbits to test.

I adore the taciturn Chef. He is a tyrant. He is a pussy cat. He is also THE most talented chef I've ever come across. I pander wholeheartedly to his ego, which he deserves, and he repays us with delectable food. A win, win as far as I'm concerned.

Happy that all is well and on time I head back out and am relieved that the Dom is not lingering in the hallway. I head back towards the leisure areas and see Sir talking to the dreaded Dom. I hang back and wait, catching Sir's eyes and holding my finger to my lips and shaking my head so he doesn't call me over.

He gives me a quizzical look but Dave knows I wouldn't do something like that without a damned good reason. He sends the Dom off and heads towards me and I step around the corner and wait for him to reach me.

His opening sentence sends chills down my spine. The Dom had just been asking for a session with me and I feel every bit of blood leave my face.

Dave grabs me and pulls me close and asks what the problem is and if I'm okay. I drag in some deep breaths and bite my lip as I look at the floor. He grabs my chin and lifts my head up, his concern at my distress becoming obvious. He gives me a shake and reminds me that our bond relies on trust and truth between the three of us.

So I draw in a shaky breath and tell him all about what this Dom has been doing whenever He and Master aren't there to see it. And how he makes me feel scared to be near him and terrified to be a sub under him.

Dave's face becomes closed and goes dark with rage as I talk, he demands to know why I haven't told them of this behaviour before now. I feel stupid as I explain that I know he is a business associate and I didn't want to cause trouble. He pulls me close and tells me not to worry as he hugs me tight and I am reassured that that particular Dom won't be allowed to touch me and he leads me into the leisure areas.

The gong rings signalling that the banquet is ready and I follow Master and Sir into the hall and stand behind them until they sit, then I kneel on my cushion where it is situated between, but slightly behind them. Master on my right, Sir on my left. With each course they feed me bits and pieces of everything that is put before them and the food is wonderful, Chef has truly outdone himself. I smile to myself as I make a mental note to stroke that ego just a bit more. He has earned it tonight.

They talk together but because of the noise I can't hear them. I only notice that Master becomes very still and tense, never a good sign. Then he takes a deep breath and relaxes but when he offers me the next morsel of food I notice the set quality on his face and I swallow hard before I open my mouth to accept his offering.

The meal winds down and the dessert and coffee is served and I smile when I see Chef has included my favourite cheese cake amongst the offerings. I accept the forkful that Sir offers me and I jump when the plug springs to life in my rear. They both chuckle as I struggle to eat without choking as my body reacts instantly to the stimulus.

Together they stand, signalling that the banquet is finished and people are free to leave or linger if they wish. They signal me to follow as they head out and down to one of the music rooms.

I struggle to walk properly as the plug changes vibration and keeps me off balance. They order me to kneel and Sir undoes his zip with one hand and pulls my head back with the other, I lick my lips as he rubs his cock over my lips and orders me to suck him. I moan with pleasure as I take him in sucking hard and playing my tongue over him as he starts to fuck deep into my mouth and down my throat. I close my eyes and give myself over to giving him the pleasure he wants. And taking the pleasure that it gives me to service him.

I groan when he pulls away without cumming and lick my lips to get every last drop of his taste. I open my eyes and go tense when I see that Dom watching me. Master's hand runs over my head and caress the side of my face as he lifts my chin until my eyes meet his and I see the knowledge there and I relax. He knows. I relax with the knowledge that he won't let that Dom near me now.

People start to drift downstairs to the Dungeon and after spending enough time greeting those who want to chat we go down as well. Neither Master or Sir gets fully involved in any of the Scenes, nor do they create one of their own with me. They tease me with the vibe in the plug and tug on the chains attached to my clamps, even have me suck them but they don't cum. The night wears on and everyone seems to be enjoying their play as they move in and out of the different areas, upstairs then back downstairs.

I ask permission to go to the loo and make my way down to my Master's private suite when given leave. I welcome the relative quiet when I unlock the door and go inside. I am happy because the night has been a success but I'm anxious because Master and Sir haven't played. I do what I need to do and go to head back out. But when I walk out the door I am grabbed and pushed into a secluded corner. I start to panic when I realise it is the Dom I don't like and struggle to get away as he tries to force me to my knees and I draw a breath to scream.

Before I can he is pulled away from me and I see Master and Sir haul him around and towards the middle of the Dungeon. I scramble to my feet and follow them. Quiet descends as people realise that something else is going on and Master signals for a couple of Supervisors to come in and take hold of the Dom.

Master steps away and holds his hand out to me and pulls me in and holds me close as he starts to talk and Sir does the same from the other side of me.

I am safely tucked between them as Master lays out the Dom's transgressions. That he is now banned from ever setting foot on the premises again and how anybody who ever mistreats a sub or manhandles someone Else's sub will find themselves receiving the same treatment. Instant banishment and forever banned. How The Castle is, and always will be, a safe place for subs both Claimed and Unclaimed.

The Dom is marched, kicking and cursing, to his room to collect his things, then he was escorted off the property. His name and photo posted in the guard house at the gate and to be flagged in the computers. The other Doms and Mistresses all nodding approval and acquiesce to my Master's declaration.

I was surprised to note the smiles on the faces of a number of subs as he was lead out. I made note of each one so I could talk to them during the weekend, but I was sure I'd find he had done the same, or worse, to them as well.

Play resumed again, with a much lighter air about it. When the supervisors came back and reported that the Dom was gone Master leads us both to the private wing of The Castle and into our own rooms. They gently stripped my harness off me and removed the clamps and plug. They eased me into the middle of the bed and started making love to me.

Demanding touches and seductive kisses as they worked my body into a frenzy of need. They cradle me between them, Master lifts my leg over his thigh as his cock pushed into my pussy and Sir squirted gel inside my rear then fights his way in past my tightness. I cry out as the pleasure/pain flashes hot and hard through me then they start to move. Slowly at first one driving in as the other pulls out and gradually harder and faster. My hands roam where they can reach and I kiss and lick at Master when I have the chance.

Sir's hands frame my breasts and pluck at my nipples as Master's hand pulls my leg up high opening me further for him. My need ramps higher and I moan as my pussy squirts hard as they fuck harder and harder.

"Cum for us Princess". Master orders and my body bows tight as they forge into me.

My orgasm brews hard and fast then brakes as I scream my pleasure. Together they plunge in hard and I feel them swell before they fuck into me with hard jerks as they cum in unison. They push in hard and stay there, none of us are wanting to move and break our connection.

Master lifts my chin and kisses me. "Never keep something like that from us again!" He demanded, his voice gruff.

"He could have seriously hurt you if we hadn't been watching him. I never liked, or trusted the son of a bitch but he never crossed any lines that I could see. But judging from some of the sub's faces tonight he has. So promise us here and now that you will tell us if you EVER have suspicions about someone again"!

I agree without hesitation and then tell them my thoughts about starting a group for all the subs so that they always have someone they could reach out to if they needed help or advice. Both of them endorse the idea. I promise I'd never hold back on them again and with sighs of relief they started to move again.

No "Scenes" tonight. Their need to make me feel safe and secure was stronger.

==================================================

This is the last chapter in this series. Although I may revisit it at a later date. This story does pull at me. I hope that you have enjoyed reading this one and, as always, I appreciate all comments and feedback. Unykorn

==================================================

Unykorn
Unykorn
60 Followers