Retired 05

Story Info
A Retired Woman Pleases Herself
3.4k words
4.58
26.9k
26
7

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been several weeks since I had met and started working for Jane providing special services for men and women known to her via her tanning and waxing salon. That didn't mean that my sex life had been confined to the times that I was working for her. My relationship with my husband had carried on as normal and even seemed improved, a fact that he commented upon more than once in the throes of lovemaking, even referring to me as "hot". I was certainly enjoying myself and apart from the occasional pang of guilt that I was doing all this behind his back, I was hornier than ever. I consoled myself with the thought that it didn't mean I didn't love my husband, in fact the opposite was probably true.

Anyone reading these stories would get the impression that sex was a daily occurrence for me. This is not true as I have condensed the timeframes for the sake of telling my story. There were often weeks between appointments and I was content to settle down and enjoy my husband's body, or my own ministrations to reach sexual release. I had become more open in my approach to sex and regarded my own sexuality as normal, even though I knew in my heart it may not have been. I had certainly been more daring, more willing to try new things in the time since I had met Jane.

I have mentioned that I have a nice home and how lucky I am, lucky also because my home was originally Tudor, with oak beams, roughly plastered walls and sloping floors where time had caused the building to sag in the same way that my own body had matured and in places, moved South. The problem with an old building, just like an old body, is that occasionally it needs repairs. So it was with our house which now badly needed to be rewired. The wiring wasn't Tudor of course, but mainly dated back to the 60s with various additions since. The re-wiring had to be done in a certain way because the property is listed and it was said to be a two or three week job.

My husband made all the arrangements and engaged a contractor whom he liked. He was due to take the first week off to "Be around" if he was needed, but I convinced him there was no need as I could tend to tea breaks and call him if there was a particular problem. When they arrived on the first morning, the electricians were a motley looking pair and any thoughts of having extra marital fun quickly went out of my head. Things began to look up when their apprentice arrived the following day, he having been at college when the job started. He was 18 I discovered and nicely slim, with well-defined arm muscles and a beautiful smile. He didn't show any signs of noticing me in a sexual context, but was very grateful for the endless teas I provided him and his colleagues. I decided that his view of me could change, but it would take a little effort on my part.

On the third day, most of the floorboards were lifted and the core of my house was exposed. Time, I thought, to get noticed. The master bedroom was part of the original house and there was a mass of cabling under the floor. Some was to do with the alarm system and there were also some other cables which nobody was quite sure about. The apprentice, who I now knew to be called Jay, short for Jason, was assigned with making sense of and marking the wiring, moving it out of the way wherever possible. He was busily working away, humming to himself, and head under the floor when I walked in on him. I stood and admired his tight butt for a few moments before announcing I was there.

He jumped back out, startled at my voice and looked up at me. I had deliberately dressed in a short skirt that ended about half way down my thigh. I had pulled on a tight jumper to protect against the regular drafts coming through doors and windows which had been left open, but I hadn't bothered with a bra. I had completed this with a pair of sheer black tights or pantyhose. From his vantage point below me, he would undoubtedly be able to see a fair way up to my crotch, if not a little further. Not that there was anything to see as such, but it isn't a view a hot blooded male would normally get, so I hoped it would attract his attention. Jay didn't move as I made small talk and he also didn't make it obvious he had noticed the view. His jeans were characteristically baggy, so I wasn't able to see if I was having an effect on his own nether regions.

Eventually I explained that I needed to get changed to go out and got my first glimmer of hope when he replied that he thought I was dressed nicely enough and that he thought I didn't need to change. One nil to me I hoped. I rummaged around in my drawers and wardrobe finding the outfit that I wanted and, due to the missing floorboards, was occasionally obliged to bend and stretch a little further than usual. This is all good I thought; it would certainly give Jay something to look at, let's just hope he liked what he saw. I selected a nice, not too short, dress, together with a pair of black lace panties I laid these carefully on the bed, and then warned Jay that I was going in the en-suite shower room.

I lingered over my shower, allowing waves of pleasure to wash over me with the water. Knowing that this sexy young man was just the other side of the door made me extremely horny and I fancied I could keep my moans of desire suppressed for the time being. Eventually I turned off the water and stepped out of the cubicle. I listened carefully but could hear no sound from the bedroom. Perhaps Jay had gone downstairs. I wrapped myself in a towel and opened the door. I jumped seeing that Jay was walking towards me from the other side of the room. Was it me, or did he seem a bit guilty?

When I said I laid my panties carefully on the bed, I mean carefully. I had lined them up with the pattern on the duvet cover. The elastic should have been in line with a stripe and the side seam in line with a motif. Neither was lined up now. That could only mean one thing and would explain the guilty look I had perceived on Jay's face as I emerged from the bathroom. So, he was attracted by my underwear, let's hope he could be attracted to their contents.

I picked up my clothing and made my way back into the shower room, observing loudly that there was an awful lot of steam. Jay helpfully pointed out that this was because the power to the extract fan had been cut off. He advised leaving the door open to allow the steam to clear. I didn't argue.

I made sure I was facing away when I removed the towel put kept an eye turned to the crack in the doorway, observing Jay in my peripheral vision. He was careful not to make it obvious, but I think he was looking out of the corner of his own eye. I gathered the dress up in my arms and hoisted it over my head. As I did so, I turned slightly sideways to give him a glimpse of boob and aroused nipple. I then pulled it down over my breast and lingered slightly before covering my backside. I gave him another glimpse as I lifted my hem to pull my panties into place before finally arranging my dress for the outside world. Lastly I picked up my dirty clothes and placed them in the washing basket.

A thought struck me as I climbed into the car, which was, if Jay enjoyed my clean panties so much, there was no telling what he might do with the worn ones. I cleared the thought from my head, tagging it to remember later and got on with my day.

The older two, it struck me, were much more the typical tradesmen. Innuendo and raucous laughter punctuated their day. Jay, on the other hand, was slyer in his approach. If I was to achieve my goal with him, it would not be because he had made the first move. On the drive home, I considered this some more and came to the conclusion that I would need to be direct with Jay, but hide it from Barry and Kevin because that might get me into more trouble than I intended. The three of them were leaving for the day when I returned and, after I had said goodbye, I wandered upstairs to my room. They were very tidy workers, I had to hand them that, but whoever it was that had gone through my drawers again was not quite as good at folding things as I was. I had to be sure it wasn't Barry or Kevin.

Stepping into my bathroom, I immediately had a look in the laundry basket. I picked up the panties I had been wearing earlier and, no doubt about it, they had been admired. I was certain I could smell a male muskiness on them. A plan had hatched in my head, but I would need to wait until the next morning to execute it.

The next day saw me deliberately late getting out of bed. I normally slept naked, but I had night clothes for use in hotels and staying at friend's houses. I put a short negligee on and covered it with a terry cotton bathrobe to remain decent. My nightie didn't leave much to the imagination, but then again, that was what they were designed to do, tempt without total blatant disregard for decency. I also slipped on a pair of lacy black panties that were equally revealing and, I hoped, sexy. I pottered around the kitchen for a while as the rewiring job fell into its routine. Once I was sure that Jay was at work upstairs, I went up to my bedroom. I sat on the bed talking to him for a few minutes, casually letting him see I was hardly dressed, but without making it obvious. I was just a normal housewife whose bedroom had been invaded.

Eventually, I decided it was time to get showered and said so. Jay even offered to go into another room, but I said I could do everything I needed to in the bathroom. I took my time over the shower as before, letting Jay imagine what was going on. I had no guarantee, but I sincerely hoped he would be. I was certainly excited at the prospect as I again checked with my fingers. After switching off the shower, I placed the nighty and panties in the linen bin. I had emptied the bin the previous night, so they were the only two things in there. I then put the robe back on and opened the door. A great cloud of steam billowed out. Jay looked up as I remarked on it and I was sure he would have got a lovely glimpse inside my robe as I bent down in front of him. I took some cream from the dressing table and began to rub it into my legs as I chatted to him. I then selected clothes for the day, a nice skirt, more black panties and a tee shirt style top which was in a light colour so that my bra was visible beneath. Having finished, I went downstairs leaving Jay to his work.

I left it thirty minutes before returning to the bedroom. I am fairly certain that I heard scrabbling as I approached, but as I entered, Jay was head down under the floor with the wiring. 'Silly me I said, I would forget my head if it wasn't bolted on'. I walked into the bathroom and retrieved my mobile phone which was on a shelf opposite the shower cubicle. Jay merely smiled as I walked back out again, intent on my mission.

Before leaving the bathroom to go downstairs, I had set my phone camera to record and propped it up against a jar on the shelf. The screen would not have been visible because the case was closed over it. The lens cut-out in the case would have been facing into the room, but that, I had decided, would just appear coincidence if anyone noticed.

Returning to the kitchen and with the volume muted, I began to review my footage. There it was 1 Minute 52 Seconds after it started; the recording was showing Jay walking into the bathroom looking directly at the laundry basket. He never even glanced at the phone as he opened the basket and pulled out my clothing. He was obviously going to have some fun. At first, he contented himself with rolling the nightie into a ball and breathing in my scent. As I watched, his free hand began to fumble with his fly and was soon grasping his cock, which to me looked fairly hard already. As he started to stroke his cock, he put the nightie aside and shook out my panties. I watched in wonder as he placed the gusset to his nose and inhaled deeply. As he did so, he began to rub his cock faster, closing his eyes and tilting his head backwards. He continued to breathe deeply through the material where only minutes before my pussy had been rubbing and leant back against the wall.

This went on until 6 Minutes 45 Seconds when he suddenly arched his back, thrusting his hips forward as his spunk shot out of him, pumping with each spasm of his orgasm. I couldn't see as the picture cut off around Jay's knees, but the floor must have been covered in cum. Quickly, and feeling very turned on by what I had just seen, I made my way down the garden and into the potting shed. The shed was far enough away that I would not be heard from the house. I watched the video for a second time, this time with the volume up and began to finger my pussy. I knew the exact moment when Jay would blow his load, so was able to synchronise my own orgasm with his. As my fingers drove deep inside my wet pussy and both our orgasms began, Jay emitted a single word. 'Jacqui' he said. Proof if proof was needed, now I had to act.

Despite my years I can still remember being young and the recovery time of some of my lovers in those days. I knew it wouldn't be long before Jay was ready again. I had to act soon, in case the boss of the firm decided to reallocate his workforce and Jay was moved. It had to be today. I considered every scenario. I wondered about a bit more flashing, get him turned on then make myself available, but I also thought that Jay was probably not the type to make a move, either through fear of a harassment charge, or ridicule. I considered just getting on my knees and unzipping him whilst he was caught in an awkward position pulling on the wiring. I even considered showing him the video, but I didn't want to frighten him or make him think I am sneaky. In the end, the plan unfolded itself late in the afternoon.

Arriving in the spare room, I was in time to see Jay up a pair of steps, pulling cables which Barry was feeding him from another part of the house. His chest was above the ceiling height, but his crotch was just about reachable from the floor. As I moved toward the steps, I heard Barry shout to stop pulling. The house went silent for a moment. 'That is dangerous if you don't have someone to hold it' I said. Jay jumped a little, he hadn't heard me approaching. 'Oh, Jacqui, you startled me again' he said before continuing, 'what is, the step ladder?'

'It could be a step ladder that needs holding' I said, 'maybe I meant something else though'. Jay was never going to pick up on the innuendo like the other two would have, so I unzipped him and reached inside for what I knew I would find from the earlier video. 'Mmmm, I prefer to hold this'.

Silence followed for a few moments then what I would swear was an audible swallow. I began to stroke slowly up and down his shaft, gripping it firmly in my fist, fascinated at how the foreskin rode up and down. After a few moments, Jay spoke. 'Are you sure about this, what if we are seen?' he asked. 'Perfectly sure' I replied 'but I suppose we could always go somewhere else. Come with me'.

I took Jay by the hand as he stepped off the ladder and pulled him into my room, then into the bathroom where I had earlier filmed him jacking off to the smell of my pussy. As we entered the room, I reached down and removed my panties, hitching up my skirt and squatting down before him. He hadn't done his fly up, so it was an easy matter to drag his cock from his trousers and clamp my desperate lips around it. I sucked hard and without mercy. I knew he had orgasmed already that day, so hair trigger reactions were less of a risk. I took him as far in my mouth as I could, sucking harder and harder whilst jacking him off with my fist as I had seen him do to himself.

He was obviously happy with that and after a few more strokes he was rock hard. Removing my mouth I looked up at him, still jacking him quickly and smoothly. 'You are going to fuck me right now young man' I said, 'fuck me like the sex starved whore I am'. Jay's cock twitched involuntarily, indicating that he liked a bit of dirty talk. I stood up and turned around to lean over the sink. 'Jay, fuck me from behind'.

'Oh yes, what a great pussy you have'

'Yes', I replied, 'and it is wet and slutty for you to fuck. Fuck me in my slut of a cunt'

He didn't need to be told twice, but in a single thrust had driven himself into me as deep as he could go. He paused a second before withdrawing and thrusting again. His hardness grazing my pussy walls, stretching me open and making me tingle. Like a steam engine pulling away, the thrusts began to quicken. Before long he was pounding me fast and hard. A few more words of encouragement from me and he was going over the edge. I too felt the waves of sexual gratification begin to roll over me and allowed myself to succumb to them.

For the second time that day and unbeknown to Jay, we orgasmed together. As he pumped shot after shot of his cum into me, my pussy responded with a tremendous spirt of juice. I was aware of a flood running down my legs and onto the floor like a running tap, forcing past his cock that was throbbing and pumping spunk deep into my womb. Gradually he slowed down and the orgasm subsided. As it did so, his cock began to shrink away and he pulled out allowing another great torrent of female cum to run onto the floor. I turned and looked into his eyes for a moment before speaking. 'That is the first time I have ever squirted like that Jay. Thank you.' I said and pulled him into me. I planted a kiss on his lips, before parting mine as he offered me his tongue. Maybe this wiring job would not be as straightforward as people said. A few snags along the way would mean that I would be guaranteed a few more afternoon delights, and that was exactly how I wanted it to be.