Retired 06

Story Info
A retired woman continuing her sexual reawakening.
3.8k words
4.65
33k
22
8

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the continuation of Retired 05. You can read it in isolation, but it is better if you know the circumstances behind it by reading the earlier submissions. I have had a lot of feedback, for which I am grateful. Many people have suggested that the events must be the retelling of fact. I wish they were in a way, but all of the events are from my imagination. Of course, I know what happens when two people connect in the heat of passion, so that is based on real experiences, but the scenarios are most definitely not. Anyway, thanks to all of you who have read and appreciated my tales of a debauched pensioner. On with number six.

*****

There had been a weekend, followed by Jay's college day, so my libido was quite high by Tuesday. I was in the kitchen when everyone turned up for work. Barry and Kevin were their usual selves, laughing and joking, mostly at Jay's expense. Jay gave me a secretive smile from behind them and I openly smiled back. The older two didn't seem to notice this exchange and carried on their banter whilst I made tea. There followed a short discussion about the plans for the day whilst they drank and it was time to start work. I had dressed in a pair of thick cotton pyjamas and a towelling robe after I got up. Barry and Kevin were looking at a drawing laid out on the kitchen table and had their backs to me when I announced that I was going up to shower. Neither turned, but mumbled an OK as they continued their study. Jay was facing me. On impulse, I slipped my hand up to my robe and slowly, but deliberately exposed my right breast to him. His smile widened along with his eyes as he studied the creamy skin and full areolae topped with an erect nipple.

I think his tongue was about to drop out of his mouth when I quickly covered up, turned and walked out of the room. I knew that Jay was scheduled to be working in the basement that morning, so I dug out some jeans and a tee shirt planning to go down there and sort through some old boxes that I had been meaning to do for a while. I left the clothes on the bed while I went into the shower room, leaving the door open. I took my time in the shower as usual, making sure that I was thoroughly clean and stepped out. As I grabbed a towel from the heated rail, I noticed a movement out of the corner of my eye. I quickly covered up and moved to the door to see who it was. It was Jay. 'Err, sorry Jacq', he said, 'I thought I had left my knee pads up here somewhere'.

'No you didn't', I smiled, 'You were hoping to catch me in the shower, and you did'.

Jay turned bright red. 'Don't worry, I am pleased that you wanted to see me that badly, I notice it has had the desired effect'. The bulge in the front of Jay's trousers was really quite noticeable and I would swear it grew instantly as I confirmed that he was welcome to see. I looked directly into his eyes and allowed the towel to fall down my body, retaining the corner with my right hand. I stood for a moment motionless letting Jay study my nakedness fully before resuming drying my skin, carefully running the towel over every inch. I slid it over and around my tingling breasts, running it under them, lifting them slightly. Jay stared on intently.

Maintaining eye contact, I slipped the towel between my legs, and then ran it down each of them, rubbing a little more vigorously and allowing my breasts to jiggle with the sharp movements. Once I was sure that the larger water droplets had been soaked up, I reached for a bottle of moisturiser and walked fully into the bedroom. I spread the towel on the bed, sat down and proceeded to moisturise my body, starting with my arms, but quickly moving to my exposed breasts and using a very generous amount of cream. Jay stood transfixed and I continued to rub and caress my breasts whilst continuing to look directly into his eyes.

Next, I slipped my legs apart and worked my way over my stomach with the lotion. My pussy, fully exposed for Jay's inspection, was very obviously aroused. It had opened up exposing the inner folds and glistening with my sex juice. Jay reached down and rearranged his cock which was now straining for release in the front of his trousers. I applied a liberal amount of lotion to the inside of both of my thighs, bringing my hands up towards my pussy and allowing my fingers to gently slip over it, parting it as I did so.

My heart was beating heavily, threatening to burst through my chest as I began to enjoy the pleasure I was giving myself physically and mentally. My young companion was still staring down at my pussy. I was about to indulge in some dirty talking when a shout came up the stairs. It was Barry. 'Jay, where the hell are you? We are waiting for you down here.'

'Sorry Barry', answered Jay, 'I was looking for my knee pads'

'You won't find them up there you twat, they are down here, where you left them'.

Jay turned and gave me a guilty looking smile. 'Oops' he said softly, before walking away and down the stairs. I smiled inwardly; the poor boy must be struggling to rid himself of his arousal before the others notice. Apparently, it can be done by imagining changing a tyre at the side of the motorway. I wasn't about to suppress my own arousal though and laid back on the bed, enjoying being naked and allowed my fingers to wander between my legs.

I started by softly running over the outer lips of my vagina, now puffy and sensitive to the touch. Further in and the inner lips were equally receptive to the ministrations of my fingers, wet as they were from a combination of moisturiser, shower dampness and the slick lubricating liquid of my inner walls. Atop all of this, the hood of my clitoris had retracted, allowing the hardened bud to protrude ready to receive sexual stimulation and trigger my orgasm. That could wait, I thought. Without speeding up my movements, I slid one finger into my pussy; I could feel the walls of soft inner pressing against it, but willing to part to accept sexual union. My finger met with no resistance as I allowed it to slide further in, until it was fully inserted into my now quivering sex.

I carefully extracted it and raised my hand to my face. I could smell the heady scent of sexual arousal, a musky, exciting smell which foretold the expectation of pleasured flesh. I tasted it with the tip of my tongue, before inserting it fully into my mouth and allowing my tongue to gather the thick, slippery juice and guide it to my taste buds. I am sure that a wine connoisseur would be able to describe the various notes contained within it, but to me it spoke of one thing. It meant sexual arousal and the signal to allow my inner slut to surface for a few hedonistic minutes.

I returned my hand to my inner thigh, drawing it up to my excited vulva, before inserting fist a single finger, followed by two more. I started to thrust them into myself, occasionally using my thumb to press against my clitoris which by this time was very exposed and hard. I explored the linings of my pussy walls, finding the soft patch of my G-spot. I increased the frequency of my finger fucking and it was not long before I felt the first fizz of the oncoming orgasm begin to rise.

I bucked and lifted my buttocks from the bed, willing my fingers to probe deeper into what I was now think of as my cunt. I let out a low moan, thrusting, moaning, bucking until my sexual gratification overcame me. I felt my cunt contract against my fingers and fought to thrust them deep inside myself. Wave after wave of orgasmic spasm washed over me as I came, wetness welling up inside of me until the pressure became too much. They sprayed out of me like a scent marking tom cat, covering the towel and bedding, as well as my inner thighs with the musky smelling cunt juices. I had squirted hard, matching the intensity of my orgasm.

I lay still for a few moments before attempting to move. Every nerve in my body seemed exceptionally receptive to any stimulus, heightening the pleasure of life itself. Eventually, I pulled myself up and set about cleaning up. I stripped the bed covers, placed them and the towel in the linen basket and put fresh bedding on. Once finished, I dressed in jeans and tee shirt only and went downstairs.

I arrived in the kitchen and heard Barry calling down to Jay and Kevin who were in the basement. Barry was in the dining room wrestling with cables like a latter day snake charmer. I put off my trip to the basement because Jay wasn't alone and there was dust all over the kitchen surfaces. I decided that, although it was a task I would need to repeat, the kitchen needed a good scrub to keep it habitable. I had vacuumed and swept and had become absorbed in the task of scrubbing the surfaces with hot water and a cloth when I became aware of a presence. Thinking it was Jay, I allowed my arm to scrub a little harder and my tits to wiggle about more under my tee shirt. My nipples hardened at the thought of being watched. I moved slightly further along the surface I was cleaning and looked up. It wasn't Jay, but Kevin I had caught red handed perving at my tits.

'Oh, Kevin you nearly made me jump.'

'Sorry, I didn't mean to, but I didn't want to disturb you either. You looked so content in your work'

It occurred to me to say something along the lines of "you were watching my tits move about", when Kevin, quite unexpectedly said. 'You probably hear this often, but you are a fine looking woman for your age and your body is to die for".

I was taken aback for a moment and wasn't sure how to respond. Instead of speaking, I just stood upright and smiled at him. 'Your smile also lights up the room as well if I may say so'.

Kevin turned red, despite all his bravado and banter with Barry, he was obviously not used to complimenting a woman's appearance in private. I rested my hands on the edge of the worktop and leant back, I knew this would emphasise my breasts. I must have worked because Kevin's eyes went straight to them. Many women complain about how men talk to their breasts instead of their faces, but I quite like men looking. I suppose a shrink would say it was some basic insecurity in me or something similar, but the fact remained that I liked it. It often resulted in me becoming aroused and when I was, my nipples would start to poke out. They were poking out now; the thin material of my tee shirt would never be able to conceal them.

'Thank you Kevin, it is always nice to receive a compliment and also to be admired'. Kevin stood for a moment considering his response. 'Your husband is a lucky man, coming home to you each day. I would always get home early if I had you waiting for me'. His face took on an even deeper shade of red.

Slowly I pushed myself back upright and placing one foot in front of the other to emphasise my walk, I moved towards him. I stopped inches from him, almost touching and leant forward to kiss him on the cheek. My nipples grazed his chest as I reached up to plant my lips and I felt the electricity running through him. I felt his hands as he placed them under my arms, holding me so that his palms were against the sides of my breasts. I moved my lips to his and let them linger there. His palms tightened, feeling my fleshy mounds cautiously. I took his forearms, one in each hand, and moved them directly over my tits. He gasped as he felt them for the first time. The warmth of his hands and his touch had swiftly reignited the flame of arousal which had been flickering inside me since I had frigged myself on the bed a couple of hours before.

I carefully pulled down on his arms and ran them over my tummy to the bottom of my tee shirt. I momentarily let go and lifted my tee shirt just enough to lay it over his hands before grasping him again and running them up the inside of my shirt allowing him to feel the warmth and softness of my skin. I continued pushing upwards until he was once again feeling me, feeling my tits under my shirt. I pulled hard on his arms forcing him to squeeze my breasts as hard as I could. I felt his hard cock against my navel as he released my breasts and reached around my back to pull me into him. We kissed, tongues entwining and exploring. He moved his mouth away from mine and ran his lips down my chin planting tiny kisses as he went, working his way around the side of my neck. Things were getting very heated indeed.

'Where the bloody hell is that tea Kev?'

It was Barry shouting from the next room.

'Oh, shit, I was supposed to make the brew' said Kev, hurriedly walking over to the kettle. 'On the way', he shouted to Barry, 'I had to go to the van'.

I cut across him, taking the kettle and filling it with water. 'I'll do that; you get back to what you were doing'.

Kevin moved behind me as I arranged the cups and tea pot. He slid his hands under my shirt and resumed his groping of my tits and tweaking my perky nipples. I pushed back against him, feeling his cock once more. It seemed very hard and quite big too. Size and shape of a cock have never bothered me, hard is important, but size and shape are not an issue. This one however felt special. I reached behind me and between us and place my hand over it. It was very hard and very long. My heart skipped and I felt my wetness start to flood. Almost as though he had read my mind, Kevin ran his right hand down to my crotch and gave it a quick rub, before bringing it up, over my waistband and plunging it into my jeans. With no panties to obstruct him and even though it was a tight fit, he pushed his fingers down and immediately inserted two inside me.

The kettle clicked off and, as I struggled to fill the teapot, he simultaneously plunged his fingers and dry humped me from behind. Gasping, I managed to get him to stop as I poured the steaming liquid into the mugs. My own steaming liquid continued to form inside me and to leak out, turning the crotch of my jeans a darker shade of blue. With great effort, I pulled myself away and told Kevin to call the others for tea break.

Tea break passed with the usual banter, but I was preoccupied with the thought of what had just happened. I thought Kevin was too, but Barry's continuous stream of waffle meant that everyone else just had to listen. I noticed Jay giving me a few furtive glances; I knew what was on his mind and tried not to think about the potential mess I was getting myself into. I was getting the odd look from Kevin too. I felt so desired.

After everyone had gone back to work, I filled the sink with washing up liquid and washed the crockery by hand. I could have dumped them in the dishwasher, but this was the kind of task which was perfect for calming down. I soon felt a familiar pair of hands on my torso, working their way around the front to cup and squeeze me. I pulled away and turned. 'We cannot do this here Kevin'. 'Where then?' he asked, a pleading look on his face. Give it a couple of minutes, then walk down the garden, there is a potting shed at the bottom, I will meet you there.

I made my way down and entered the earthy smelling building. It wasn't big, but it was private. Almost immediately, Kevin walked in. He stepped straight up to me and took my hand before placing it on his crotch. His excitement had not subsided. I knew what he wanted and I unbuttoned and unzipped him before taking his cock in my fist. I crouched down and maintained eye contact as I started to stroke up and down with my fist.

I placed my lips over the end of his very hard cock and started exploring with my tongue. I ran it around the head and then started to tease the tiny slit on the end. I raised my free hand and cupped his balls, feeling the weight of them in my hand, knowing what pleasure was contained within them. I slid my tongue down the shaft and Kevin visibly shook. He was enjoying this, I could tell. I pulled off of his cock and removed my tee shirt, letting him see my breasts swinging freely before him. I returned to sucking him and was soon applying as much suction as I could. He wasn't going to last long, but that wasn't a bad thing because he would soon be missed.

Reaching down, he placed his hands under my armpits and applied an upward pressure that told me to stand. I stood looking at him, brazenly topless. I watched as his eyes drank in the sight of my breasts and wandered down to my crotch. I slowly and deliberately started to unbutton my jeans before sliding them down my legs and stepping out. I stood naked before him, wantonly exposing myself to his gaze.

He dropped down into a crouch and pulled me to him. His tongue flicked over my clitoris and worked down to my wet slit. I reached down and ran my hand down to my mound, sliding a finger either side of my pussy and opening it up for him. Kevin's tongue began to explore deeper inside me, pushing his nose hard against my clit, stimulating it further. He carried on like this for a few minutes before standing once more and lifting my arms over my head. He kissed me on the forehead, down over my eyes and neck, across my collar bone and finally pushing into my armpit. He breathed in deeply, savouring the aroma of my kitchen cleaning toils and my excitement. He licked the full length of my underarm, once again taking in a deep breath. I felt his cock bounce with renewed vigour. I turned around and bent over the potting bench. I growled between gritted teeth, 'Fuck me Kevin, fuck me hard'.

He rubbed his cock head up and down the entrance of my ragingly horny fuck hole before sliding in in one long slow full move, right to the top. I felt his head probing into my womb deeply before he withdrew and started to pump rhythmically in and out, gradually increasing in tempo driving deeper and deeper inside my very willing body. I felt like a total slut, completely open to sexual advances, allowing my body to be used for fleshly pleasure. Kevin continued to thrust, firmly but not aggressively. It felt like Heaven. His large, hard cock was a revelation to me as it stretched my pussy and probed my depths in its enjoyment of my body.

I could feel him starting to partly hesitate as he drove into me and I knew he was close. My own orgasm was close and I began to allow it to build within me. I wasn't quick enough though and suddenly Kevin was thrusting harder and less rhythmically. He came with massive spasms pushing right into me as each thrust caused a new spurt of cum to be shot deep inside me. After several thrusts his orgasm was over and he stood still, letting his pleasure subside and his cock soften. I stood dead still allowing him to savour the afterglow with his cock supported by my wet slutty pussy. Eventually he withdrew and hoisted his boxers and trousers back up. I turned around and kissed him tenderly on the lips.

'That was the best, most horny fuck I have ever had', he said. Then with a parting 'Thanks', he made his way up to the house.

I returned to the kitchen and had just started tidying again when a familiar form came into the room. It was Jay. 'Jacqui, I have to have you. I cannot wait any longer'.

'I can't right now Hun, it would be a bit awkward'

'Why awkward?' A look of deep puzzlement and disappointment crossed his face.

'It feels a bit messy down there, not very pleasant' I said.

'But you only had a shower a couple of hours ago, I am sure it is fine'

'Well. I am not feeling confident about it. It probably is a bit smelly and sticky'.

By this time Jay was beginning to form the opinion that I had been teasing him and last week was a one off. I was cornered and didn't know what to do. I decided not to beat about the bush.

'Look, Jay, I am sorry if I seem less than willing, but I assure you I want you very much. But you know how easy it was for you to get into my underpants? Well, Kevin had a similar ease only ten minutes ago, down in the potting shed. I am sorry Jay, but I never promised you exclusive rights'

12