Retired 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane was the proprietor of the local waxing and tanning salon where I had recently taken paid work with her side line operation. Basically she ran a select brothel in a beautiful apartment above her shop where a few favoured clients were entertained on occasion. On occasion I had done the entertaining. This had opened my eyes to the breadth of sexual possibilities and things had moved on. Last night was a step change because my husband had been used as part of my games and I had watched Jane ride him whilst he was tied to the bed.

'I am thinking of going for a drink on Saturday evening, with Jane. Maybe dinner too, with a bit of girly conversation thrown in'

Mark nodded and then said, 'Yes, it will do you good to get out of the house for a while; you must be bored since your retirement'.

I chose to play on this a little. 'Yes, I am frightened that my brain will switch off without adult conversation during the day'. Mark chuckled but said nothing more.

I called Jane a little later, but she said she had a date with an old friend who she saw occasionally, he was taking her for a drink. I suggested they came to us and we made a foursome and Jane agreed that it might be fun.

Saturday night passed very pleasantly with drink flowing and the four of us playing board games at the dining table. Jane was on form and her friend Carlos, a very handsome man a few years her junior, was very good company. He got on with Mark and they very quickly developed a rapport and the wit flowed along with the booze. It was booze that alerted us to the fact that it was snowing outside. Mark returned from our wine cellar (garage to anyone who knows us) to announce at least four inches had fallen since our friends had arrived.

A call to the cab company confirmed that the roads were in poor shape and that a pickup was unlikely until the wee small hours, if at all. We are fortunate to have a large old house with spare rooms, so I invited them to stay. Perhaps, I reasoned, things would be different in daylight.

We continued playing games until about 2:30 in the morning when the yawns started to overtake everyone and bed was suggested. I hurriedly went upstairs to sort out some fresh linen and air Jane and Carlos' bed for them. We said our goodnights and went our separate ways. It was lovely and warm under the duvet. Mark's body was keeping me nicely toasty and I was content snuggling into him. We had talked a little in whispers and it seemed that Mark was very taken with Carlos and Jane; he appreciated Carlos' wit and even said that Jane was a "looker". I nudged him in the ribs and said he should only have eyes for me. We giggled and he gave me a little squeeze.

I was just considering running my hand down his torso to see what I could find when the first noises began to emerge from the next room. As I have said, the house is very old and the walls are definitely not sound proof. We both noticed at the same time, a low moan was emanating from Jane's bedroom. We didn't need to stand at the wall with an ear to a glass to hear the unmistakeable sounds of desire from the spare room. Our heads were only two feet apart and the wall was little better than a cereal packet in terms of supporting things like paintings and also in its sound insulating properties.

As it became clear that Carlos had mounted Jane and was now pushing his cock into her, Mark raised his body over mine and entered me without saying a word. I was surprised at how quickly I had been turned on. We had not indulged in any foreplay, but it seemed I was wet enough to accept Mark without resistance or discomfort. Carlos was obviously being careful, he must have thought that he could make love to Jane and not be heard. We could hear every rustle of bedclothes, every contented sigh and every moan of pleasure.

Mark synchronised his rhythm with the sounds from the spare room, pushing harder each time Jane let out a gasp, each time we heard Carlos speaking in a low growl, obviously into Jane's ear, telling her how pleasurable it felt to be inside her. As their pace increased and the noises grew louder, Mark increased his pace too. I was finding the entire experience more erotic than I could have imagined and I felt my release starting to build in my groin, knowing it would soon invade y entire body.

Jane is very good at keeping quiet, even in the throes of orgasm, so I knew that her more vocal approach meant that she didn't care if we heard. Perhaps, I thought for a moment, she wanted us to hear. On impulse, I whispered in Mark's ear. 'Imagine you are fucking Jane and I am being pounded by Carlos. Imagine your cock deep inside her darling; imagine looking over and seeing Carlos deep inside me too'. I felt Mark's body spasm at my words, felt his cock harden and knew he was as close as I was. The four of us came within the same minute, any caution being cast to the wind as we each took pleasure from the vibrating nerves in our bodies. Afterwards, we cuddled back into each other as before. I knew than that a line had been crossed. I hoped it would be alright.

The next morning the snow was still falling and the ground was covered even deeper than the previous night. It being a Sunday, nobody was pressed for time and we enjoyed a leisurely breakfast together before the subject of clothing cropped up. Jane and Carlos were dressed for a night of drinking, and not for venturing out in the snow. Mark and I dug around in our wardrobes and found a few articles of clothing for them to wear. Jane and I are about the same size, so she looked fine in a pair of my joggers and a sweat shirt. Carlos on the other hand, was swamped by Mark's equivalent and, although he said the right things, it was easy to tell he didn't feel as immaculate as he would have desired.

Several calls to cab companies had confirmed that the snow was as bad as it looked and that they were unlikely to be able to get to us due to our out of town location. In fact, one despatcher had told me that there were even roads in town that had become impassable. The situation may change when the snow stops, but the weather forecast predicted more of the same. It was fortunate then that the "wine cellar" was well stocked and we settled down to sit around the fire and chat the afternoon away.

I suppose we had got through a couple of bottles before Mark remembered the hot tub. We had installed it on a whim after visiting the Ideal Home show a couple of years earlier. We rarely used it, but our grandchildren, who had visited the previous weekend, used it often. It was ticking over in the garden, covered by the insulating lid and snow, as well as the pergola. Mark suggested we took a dip. He reasoned that we would be warm all over instead of just our fronts, which is what happened with an open fire. Initially there were objections on the grounds of clothing, but after a quick trip to the bedroom I had found a bikini and an old pair of swimming trunks which were now a tight fit for Mark, but which would probably stay up on Carlos.

When I returned, Mark had been busy clearing snow and opening up the tub. He reported that it was sitting at a lovely 36 degrees C. Human body temperature near as makes no difference. Everyone broke down in fits of giggles at the sight of us in old and borrowed wellington boots shuffling our way to the tub, wrapped in towels. The towels were soon discarded as we hurried to get into the warmth. The pumps were turned low and the gentle warmth pervaded our bodies, leaving our heads in the cool crisp air to regulate our temperatures.

More wine was served and we settled down to relax. The hot tub was designed for six, but we were still sitting close to each other in a semicircle next to the built in surface that held the bottles of wine. We talked and became familiar with each other's life stories. It turned out that Jane and Carlos had been friends since University and that Carlos had never married. He had remained faithful to Jane, even though they spent months apart, coming together for a few days before parting. Carlos, who had been sitting looking into his wine glass as Jane talked, suddenly said 'It has kept our lovemaking fresh for all of these years'. There was a moment of, not exactly awkward, silence before Mark, who had been generous with his own measures replied, 'Well you certainly sounded fresh last night'.

Everyone looked at each other for a second before breaking into fits of giggles and half choking on our drinks. Jane was the first to regain composure. 'Did you really hear us last night?' I was still certain that she wanted to be heard, but said 'Oh, it wasn't that loud, we just heard a bit of movement and guessed'.

Mark was obviously tipsier than I thought as he blurted out 'More than a bit of movement Darling, we heard every pant and sigh'. Carlos and Jane looked at each other for a moment before Jane turned directly towards Mark and said, 'He really is very good you know. He can play my body like a finely tuned instrument'.

'What a body to be able to play' said Carlos, now warming to the theme. Mark sat still looking as though he would have turned red had he not already been that colour due to the warmth of the tub. Jane instantly objected, 'Oh, he has a beautiful body to play with already, he won't have noticed mine'. She turned towards me and continued, 'Jacqui has a superb body from what I have seen, stand up Jacqui, let's compare'.

I spotted the glint in her eye and knew it would be futile to object, so I stood, my body steaming as hers did in the cool sharp air. 'Look at those magnificent bangers, they are so lovely' She shocked me by cupping my right breast in her left hand and weighing it like a cauliflower. I moved to cover her hand, but she was too quick for me as she whisked my bikini top up over my breast leaving it exposed. 'And look at those nipples, they are to die for'.

The cold air, together with her words, made sure that my nipples hardened quickly and stood proud. On impulse, I snatched at her top and lifted it off her, causing her breasts to rise until completely free before bouncing back down and wobbling for a second. She didn't care and stood brazenly displaying her unclothed upper body to the men. Mark's eyes were like organ stops and stuck out even further when she removed the bikini top and cast it aside. She looked at me. The glint in her eye was shining brightly now. I knew I had to copy her example and swiftly removed my own top and threw it on top of hers.

The cold was starting to bite, so I sank down into the water again. Not too quickly, I didn't want to be a prude and I noticed Carlos looking at me. Jane followed suit, but then decided that the men should expose something. They of course objected immediately, Carlos speculated that the cold would do nothing for his reputation. Jane was not going to let it drop, I could tell. 'Nonsense', she said, 'the water is warm and I am sure we can help you to perk up a little, can't we Jacqui?'.

I said I thought we could and they started to protest once more. Jane moved closer to Carlos and I watched as she reached down under the water. 'Nothing wrong there Babe! ', she exclaimed, before moving over to Mark and doing the same. 'Oh my God Jacqui, Mark even has a semi going!'. The look on Mark's face told me that she wasn't pretending. She had obviously checked and was reporting the truth. 'Right, no excuses you two, stand and deliver!'.

I became aware that I was holding my breath only after both men had risen and removed their trunks. I knew what was coming next, so stood and removed my bottoms at the same time as Jane. There was what seemed like an eternal silence before Jane spoke again. 'It's too cold to stand for long, let's get under again'. All four of us sank back into the water. Jane sat down next to Mark, forcing me to sit alongside Carlos. He lifted his arm and placed it around my shoulders. I settled back to enjoy the state of my undress and the wine and warmth of the water around me.

Carlos waited a minute or two before shifting his position slightly and pressing the side of his leg against mine. I didn't move and continued savouring the experience. Gradually, he allowed his arm to slide down, running his hand down the outside of my arm. I leant forward slightly to allow him to put his arm around my back. Very cautiously, he moved his fingers between my body and my arm until he had his hand resting on the side of my breast. I looked over toward Mark. He was holding Jane in a similar manner; I couldn't see where his hand was. Carlos began to describe small circles on the side of my breast. It felt wonderful and I looked once more over towards Mark. I was sure I could detect a movement, very slight, but a movement from Jane's arm. It looked for the entire world as though she was jacking him off very slowly.

'Mark, can we have some more wine please? I don't want to have to drink the bathwater'. He slipped over to the drinks without standing. I knew then he was still hard. After grabbing the bottle, he again slipped through the water and topped up my glass followed by Carlos'. Jane held out her own empty glass and he slid over to her. Her feet appeared just behind him as she caught him by surprise, placed her glass on the side and grabbed the bottle all in a single move. She drew him in towards her so that he was kneeling in front of her. Placing the bottle alongside the glass, she slid down further into the water and took him around the neck. I knew that in this position their sex organs would be virtually, if not actually, touching. I felt sure she could have got him to enter her with a tiny move. Instead, she simply hovered there, looking into his eyes. I noticed those eyes flicker towards me. I wondered what he was thinking.

Jane leaned forward and gave him a chaste little kiss on the lips before releasing him and guiding him round into the seat. Then, turning around herself, she sat on his lap. I was agog. My friend was sitting on my husband's lap and they were both naked. A huge range of emotions ran through me, jealousy, fear, longing, surprise; they were all there. I was certain she could feel his hardness beneath her. I just wasn't sure how close he was to her pussy. I was still contemplating this when Carlos lowered his arm allowing his hand to trace over my stomach and slide over my mound, probing between my legs. I parted them to give him access and he took full advantage. I felt his fingertips gently exploring until he found the slit between my lips. He hesitated for a moment, causing a thrill to shoot through me, before he softly pressed the tip of a finger inside me. My crotch was on fire.

I was expecting them to probe further into my sex when they withdrew and I became aware of Mark sliding once more towards me. Carlos let go of me and Mark reached out to take me in his arms. My curiosity got the better of me and I immediately reached down between his legs. He was ragingly hard. Jane had obviously got him well and truly excited. I looked over to them in time to see her push Carlos back onto a seat and to kneel astride him. I knew what she was going to do and I wasn't disappointed. Slowly at first, then more obviously, she began to bob up and down. My own arousal was almost too much to bear and I guided Mark to sit alongside Carlos. As soon as I could, I mounted him, matching Jane's movements. We continued this way for a few minutes, taking it slowly so as to not spoil the moment. Jane slowed and stopped, I followed suit.

'I am going to look like an old prune shortly', she said, 'how about we take this indoors?'

Everyone readily agreed and we quickly made our way back inside, giggling once more as we went. Once indoors we stood in a huddle, drying each other off. Still giggling Jane flopped down on the sofa and as she did so, her legs opened giving everyone a full view of her beautiful snatch. I have no idea if it was the drink or if I really was extraordinarily horny, but I flopped next to her and spread my own legs. 'Come on boys', I said, 'you can take turns'.

I realise now how forward of me that was. I had assumed Carlos would not mind, Mark would not mind and also Jane would be OK with it. I didn't give it a second thought that day, I just slumped there, legs wide open, exposing myself to anyone who cared to look. Carlos blinked first, After a quick glance at Jane, followed by a consenting nod from her, me knelt down between my wanton legs and began to lick at my pussy. I turned my eyes to Mark and saw that he was watching with rapt interest and rock hard. Jane moved forward and gently took his cock in hand. As I watched, she began to give him a long, slow blow job, moving and twisting her fist along the length of his cock as she did so.

Mark was in turn watching Carlos as he pressed his tongue deep into the folds of my pussy, throat groaning as we had heard him do the night before. I reached down and placed a hand each side of Carlos' head, pulling him upwards. 'I need you to fuck me now Carlos' I said as he rose. Once more I turned to face Mark, noting that he was still staring at the scene before him with fascination. Carlos positioned himself in front of me and pushed the head of his cock against the opening of my pussy. He stopped as though waiting to be told to stop. Nobody spoke. Jane had stopped her ministrations with Mark's cock and was also watching. Without warning, Carlos plunged hard and deep into me causing a sharp intake of breath which almost drowned Mark's own gasp.

Once inside, Carlos started to pump into me in a rhythm that was both slow and at the same time intense. I widened my legs as much as possible to take his full length and allow him access to go as deep as he could. Jane came and sat next to me, opening her own legs and inviting Mark inside her. As I watched, he knelt and took her with his cock. For the second time, I saw his full length sliding into her and her cunt yielding to him. He wasn't aware of this because he was blindfolded the first time and had no idea that it wasn't me riding him. Bringing their thrusts into synchronisation, the two men continued to fuck alongside each other. I reached over to Jane and we fondled each other as we received the two ragingly hard cocks.

Gone were the constraints of last night. No more the caution of keeping noise to a minimum as all of our voices became more vocal. Gasps mingled with groans which in turn mingled with long, low moans. I was aware that my language was course. A series of expletives streamed out of me in a voice akin to a stage whisper. They included phrases like "yes, hard in my cunt", "fuck me", "yes your cock feels wonderful" and "screw my slutty fuck hole". I was ready to blow. It wasn't long when, just like the previous evening, we all orgasmed at the same time. The smell of sex in the air was at a very heady level and I crashed through mine and collapsed back panting, twitching and tingling. My pussy went into spasm as Carlos gently withdrew and I felt the familiar flood of combined juices begin to run out of me. As Mark pulled out of Jane, she rounded and dived between my legs. 'I don't want that to go to waste', she said.

I pushed her back with my pussy and rounded on hers, 'Neither do I' I whispered. We came together a second time locked in a sixty nine position. We had lapped every drop of juice from deep within each other. As we rolled off each other, I noticed that the display we had just put on had got the men hard again. Jane looked at them and said, 'Fuck that, I need a rest and another glass of wine'. I merely smiled at them and moved back onto the sofa. As I did so, I once again opened my legs wide.

'Who's first?' I enquired.

The next day dawned sunny and the snow had stopped. As is often the case in the UK, a thaw quickly set in. Carlos and Jane were able to get a cab to take them home after lunch. As they climbed into the back of the car, we stood to wave them goodbye. We all agreed it had been an incredibly erotic time and that we would do it again sometime, even without the snow.