Retired and Horny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She says, "Go lay down on the bed on your back, sub."

"Yes, Mistress." I hurry over to the bed and lay down. She soon joins me. She crawls up to my head and straddles my face.

"Eat this cunt, slut." I almost start to laugh at her calling me a slut. I begin to lick her sweet pussy with a smile on my face. She starts to really grind on me. I'm enjoying this part. I could do this forever.

She's moaning very quickly. "I'm so glad that your cock is starting to come alive, sub. You must like my juicy cunt."

I say, "mmmm, hmmmm." She laughs and then moans again. She rides my face hard through three orgasms. When she finishes she gets off my face and then moves down to my cock which is finally rock hard, probably from her pheromones.

"What have we hear? Would you like to get off, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress." She starts to play with my cock. She also grabs my balls with her other hand and squeezes just a little. She bends down and licks my balls. I moan.

She's jacking me off but she keeps stopping. She slaps my hard cock a couple of times. It doesn't really hurt. She squeezes my balls again, a little harder this time. I moan again. She lowers her mouth onto my cock and starts to suck me. She does that for just a minute and then slaps my cock again. Soon she's jacking me off again. I'm not approaching my orgasm very fast because she keeps stopping. Suddenly, I feel one of her fingers on my asshole. Shit!

She pushes and her finger goes into my ass a little. I yelp. I wasn't expecting that. Four more minutes and I'm starting to get close. Suddenly, she pushes her finger in farther and I feel her start to rub my prostate. I say, "Mistress, may I cum?"

She smiles and says, "Cum my love." I cut loose and it's the hardest cum of my life. I shoot something like nine or ten streams of cum. The first few shoot over two feet high. She pulls out of me and I stop cumming. Shit!!

"Are you okay, John?"

I'm breathing so hard I can't answer. I shake my head. She smiles. She leans down and French kisses me. "That was fun, honey. But I'm still horny and I didn't get to use your cock. I think I'll stay with being a sub for you. It's much more fun."

"Good, my sweet. I didn't enjoy this much. Well, except for when you stuck your finger in my ass and rubbed my prostate. God, what an orgasm that was. I thought I was going to have a heart attack about half way through it. You can do that to me again if you want. And the facesitting was great fun."

She smiles. "I'm glad you enjoyed the prostate massage. I researched that on the internet. I put in "How to enhance my male lover's orgasms."" She starts to lick up my cum. What a woman! When she's done, she French kisses me and pushes a little cum into my mouth. That's a surprise. It was okay but not something I want to taste regularly. Afterward, she just give me this grin that is really sexy.

"I didn't mind the whole thing too much but it just didn't do anything for me, except for the orgasm from the prostate massage thing and eating your sweet pussy. Those were mind blowing. Come over here and lay down so I can go down on you again. Maybe your pheromones will make me hard again."

She lays down and I start to go down on her. I work my thumb into her ass and she doesn't take long to start to cum. I bring her to three more orgasms and then get up to grab a condom. Her legs are up and wide open. I roll the condom on and quickly slip into her. She grabs my face and looks in my eyes. "I love you, John."

"I love you too, Whitney."

"Now fuck me hard, lover. Fuck me!!"

I start to pound into her hard. I'm not cumming for quite a while and I intend to do my best to fuck her into unconsciousness. I fuck her good and hard for over ten minutes and she is having an orgasm about every minute and a half. Her voice is starting to get a little ragged from screaming. I'm loving it. I lean away from her a little and slip my hand between us. I start to rub her clit hard. Her next orgasm is off the scale, she screams and in the middle of the scream she passes out and goes limp. I stop and pull out of her. I then pull her next to me and start to caress her body.

She takes three minutes to come around.

She looks at me and grabs me for a long French kiss. She reaches down and feels my still hard cock. She jumps up, pulls the condom off and starts to suck me off. She slips her finger into my ass again and gets to my prostate. She starts to massage it. Holy crap!! I'm going to cum hard again. "I love you, Whitney!!" I start to shoot stream after stream into her mouth. She finally pulls her finger out of me and I feel like my life has been shot out of my cock. I close my eyes.

She is looking at me when I reopen my eyes. She opens her mouth and shows me a bunch of cum. She swallows it all and smiles. "That was some load of cum, honey. I love you, John."

She lays down on me and cuddles in. I say, "I'm exhausted, honey. Cumming like that takes a lot out of you."

She laughs and says, "I'll say. That was a lot of cum, twice tonight. You are probably drained good."

I laugh and hug her to me.

*************************************

Two days later, she asks me if I want children or at least one child. I don't really care so I tell her. She tells me she wants at least one. I say "Okay, baby. Anything for you."

She smiles and says, "When are we getting married, honey?"

"I don't know, baby, pick at date."

"How about in two weeks?"

"Why so soon?"

"I really want to be your wife and I really want to get pregnant. My mother has cancer. She found out yesterday. I want to give her a grandchild before she dies, if she dies."

"Oh, okay. What kind of cancer?"

"Breast."

"Oh, baby, I'm so sorry."

"It runs in the family. My two aunts died from it in their early 40s. And my grandmother died in her late 30s with it. Mom at least made it into her 50s before she got it.

So is getting married that soon okay and me getting pregnant quickly."

"I can't wait to get started making that baby." She laughs and crawls on top of me. She grabs my face and French kisses me long and deep.

***************************************

We are married at the justice of the peace with her parents there but my mother and sisters don't come. I guess they think I'm crazy for marrying such a young woman but I don't care. I'm happy and so is she. Her parents seem okay with us. I did talk to her Dad and told him she would get my house and, as my wife, she'd get over half of my current retirement moneys. I gave him an estimate of what she will get and he liked that idea. He told me he believes that if Whitney loves me, then we should be married.

On the wedding night, we start to work on the baby. This might be okay. We are going to fuck every night without the condom. I do hope my boys are still swimming okay. Whitney tells me that she loves the feeling of me being in her without the condom on. I love it too.

****************************************

Three months later, we find out Whitney is pregnant. Whitney is really happy. Her parents are thrilled too. Her Mom is responding well to the chemo after her surgery. Her prospects are good. I'm still madly in love with Whitney. I'm thrilled Whitney is pregnant too but it's for a selfish reason. I haven't been in that ass for nearly three months. I can't wait to get back to it. When the baby is born, her vagina will be off limits for a while. I'm going to see if she's okay with me using her ass regularly. I'll bet she is.

I checked into massage therapist training program and the local community college has a program. I'm going to talk to Whitney about taking the program. She's great with her hands; a natural massage therapist and we can afford to send her to take the necessary classes. We'll have to get a loan to set her up in business though but that's okay.

Whitney and I are still play acting. I can still get her to cum very hard and she loves anal sex. After our son is born, I am using that ass regularly and loving it. I'm really going to enjoy the following years of my life. I hope I live long enough to see our son become an adult. Who knows. I do know I am going to make sure Whitney gets a mammogram annually. She is not dying before me.

The end.

12