Retirement and College Ch. 02

Story Info
Kassie's affection gets to be too much for her uncle.
10.3k words
4.76
45.8k
52

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers

Author's note: Thanks to Dimmu_Borgir for offering advice on punctuation. I've endeavored to correct those in this story, per your instructions. Anyone that is reading my stories, should also read their comment on Chapter 1 of this story. That's the type of helpful comment that makes someone a better writer. "You can't write for shit" helps no one and is promptly deleted. Hope everyone enjoys this chapter.

-nosebone

-

The following weekend, Kassie and I went hiking both days. Nighttime found us watching Netflix and relaxing. We'd have a glass of wine and she would snuggle up next to me, like she had her whole life. I'd wrap my arm around her as we watched her favorite shows. I enjoyed sharing that time with her, just cuddling and talking, but I wondered if I should be. I knew I shouldn't give her a reason to become more assertive in her actions.

I realized I was becoming more affectionate with her as well. Nothing too significant, just the little touches that are shared between two people that are close and comfortable with one another. A light pat or rub on her lower back. Patting her firm thigh when we were driving. She always smiled and it made me do it more often, even if I probably shouldn't.

The rest of July passed quickly, as we did something together practically every day. She was having a great time and I enjoyed being with her. We took long drives in my two fun cars. She really loved driving the Ferrari, and joked that she would gladly accept one as a graduation present in a few years. The Viper was a different story, as its power scared even me at times. I'd bought it and tuned it up, often taking it up the coast to Laguna Seca to see what it what it could do. To a girl that drove a Honda Civic, it was terrifying. After she almost put us in a ravine her first time behind the wheel, she decided she'd be a passenger in the Viper.

One Thursday, we decided to go to Knott's Berry Farm to ride rollercoasters. We hadn't been in a couple of summers, and there were a few new ones we were looking to try. As we walked around the park, she'd insisted on holding my hand, like she'd done when she was younger. I felt a little self-conscious when I saw women my age stare at me in disgust. I noticed there was a very different look on the faces of men my age.

When we got in the Jeep to drive home, Kassie mentioned it.

"They probably thought I was your sugar daddy," I laughed.

She rolled her eyes, "I finally looked that up."

"You see what I mean, now," I asked.

"Yeah, I just thought it was something sweet," she grinned.

"No, not quite," I replied, laughing as we got on the freeway.

"I can't imagine doing that," she said.

"Not every girl has a rich uncle that spoils them constantly, though," I laughed.

"No, I'm lucky there," Kassie smiled. She reached over and rubbed my hand that rested on the gear shift. We drove in silence for a little while before she spoke again.

"There are benefits for both sides, I guess," she said with a devious smile.

"Ha, you think so, do you," I asked, wondering where this conversation was heading.

"Yeah, I mean the guys have pretty, younger girlfriends and the girls get a man with experience," she replied.

"Geez, Kassie, you seem to have thought this out," I laughed.

"It's true," she persisted, enthusiastically.

"Yeah, I suppose so, it's practically the perfect arrangement."

"Well, not for me anyway," she laughed.

"I'd hope not," I agreed.

"A handsome man with experience would be nice though."

"You're crazy." I smiled to hide my discomfort.

"No, I'm not. It's just that guys my age are horrible. They just want to get high, play video games and expect you to send them nudes constantly. They're not respectful at all," she complained.

"So, they're being teenage boys, you mean?"

"Yeah," she replied.

"I wish I could tell you that college will be immediately different, but I don't want to lie to you, sweetie. Boys are dumbasses until at least 21 or 22, usually."

"Ugh. That's what I'm afraid of. You weren't like that in college, though. Mom said you were a great guy."

"I didn't have time to be a jerk, honey. I stayed busy trying to get your mother and I through school," I said.

"I know," she said sadly.

"You'll just have to be patient, honey."

"I know, but I'm getting tired of being patient," she replied.

The first week of August, Kassie told me she had found a job at the school library. I was happy to hear that, as she'd worked in a library since she was 16. I figured that would be a good transition to college life for her. She started working almost immediately, leaving me home alone a lot during the day and early evening. I took the time to work on my Jeep and Land Rover, as well as doing some things around the house.

Our flirtation continued unabated. I didn't mention it to Manda because I didn't want to give her any more ideas. I found the uneasiness I felt began to fade. She would walk up and rub my back or arm. She would hug me spontaneously. I would touch her lower back or her shoulders, particularly if she was wearing one of her sports tops. I loved feeling her bare skin. It reminded me of 1984 all over again with her mother. Many times, I saw a look in her eye that made me think she was holding back, that she was thinking of more than what we were sharing. We were treading on thin ice, I often reminded myself, but it didn't stop me from what I was doing.

She said several things over the next week or so, that taken out of context, would have seemed harmless. Given the way she was acting though, they could only be interpreted one way. They were overtly sexual in nature, but she played it off as something innocent. I just smiled and laughed. I felt I should stop encouraging her, but after one of those moments of clarity, I eventually returned to my previous course. She also made a few off-hand comments about how close her mother and I were. Nothing specific, but enough to make my antenna twitch.

She made sure I had opportunities to see her in less and less clothing. One morning for instance, I was in the kitchen making some oatmeal for breakfast. She walked in wearing just a tank top and a tiny black thong. I was just wearing my sleep shorts, so I guess I wasn't in any position to be overtly critical.

She acted surprised, "Oh, Uncle John, I didn't realize you were up already," she smiled innocently.

"Yeah, just making some breakfast, you want some," I asked. I returned her smile, even though we both knew she hadn't beat me out of bed since she'd arrived.

"Sure." She replied. I watched as she reached into the cabinet to get juice glasses for us. She made an overly dramatic effort, and it had the desired effect. I couldn't help but watch. I admired her lean frame, all stretched out, her breasts unhindered beneath her tank top. I longed to walk over and caress her. When she turned back to me, she saw that I'd been watching her. She gave me an innocent little smile, but I saw something very different in her eyes. She poured the juice, then walked over behind me and gave me a hug. I felt her soft breasts and face against my back. I realized the oatmeal wasn't the only think stirring, so was my cock. She let go of me and moved beside me, her arm still around my bare lower back. I turned to look at her and saw her little nipples were rock hard. Resistance to her was becoming harder by the moment.

"So, what are we going to do today," she asked.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"Something fun," she said, running her hand over my lower back. Her hand felt amazing as she moved it in a slow circle.

"That really narrows it down," I replied, smiling. The hug and her continued touch, combined with what she was wearing had the predictable effect on me. I watched her look down at the front of my shorts. My cock was rapidly on the rise. I watched her as she looked at it. She seemed almost mesmerized. Finally, she looked back up at me.

"I..uh, we'll think of something, I'm sure," she said, her voice shaky. I was glad I wasn't the only one nervous about what was going on. She wrapped her arms around me again, and squeezed me tightly.

"I just love hugging you, Uncle John."

"You do, huh? You've been doing it a lot," I smiled.

"Does it make you uncomfortable," she asked.

"No, not at all. Who wouldn't want a pretty girl hugging them," I said.

"Okay, good," she replied. Her right hand slid back across my abdomen and stopped. I was suddenly nervous, especially when I felt her hand begin to move down towards the waist of my shorts.

"Hey, you better grab us some bowls, it's beginning to stick." I said quickly. She reluctantly complied, but as she turned, her hand grazed down across my mostly hard cock and thigh, no doubt intentionally.

"Your bowls, sir," she said when she returned. Her arm went around my back once again, as I started ladling the oats into the bowls. I watched out of the corner of my eye, that she kept glancing down at my tented shorts. Knowing she was looking, my cock to further harden despite my best wishes. I needed to eat breakfast and take a cold shower, or it was going to be a difficult day, I thought.

We walked in to the dining to room to eat. Naturally, she walked in front of me and I thought that there was an extra little wiggle to her walk. I couldn't believe how firm her little ass was. It hardly jiggled, and it took all my willpower not to grab it. As we ate, we chatted about plans for the day. We decided we'd go to the beach. I was thankful because I was looking for any excuse to get us out of the house at that moment.

I slid back from the table and was sipping my juice, as I looked out the window at the ocean. The morning sun reflected off the blue surface, and I never got enough of looking at it. I heard her chair move and she sat on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. My cock had went back down, but quickly revived when her mostly bare ass hit my lap.

"It's so pretty," she said, enjoying the view.

"Yes, it is," I agreed. The view of the ocean was nothing compared to the view of the half-clothed Kassie in my lap, though. I was fighting my desire as she continued sitting there. I felt her move around and it allowed my hard cock to press against her thigh. She didn't seem to notice, which was probably a good thing. I had my left hand on her thigh near her knee, while my right was on her waist. I lightly stroked her thigh as we continued chatting. She turned back from watching the ocean and looked at me intently. I expected her to say something, but she just leaned her head on my shoulder. I felt her warm breath on my neck. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tightly against me. My feelings for her were getting out of control, and I wondered what she was feeling. We sat there silently for a long while, before I felt her move and take my right hand in hers. She lightly pushed it downwards towards her hip. When my hand reached bare skin, she stopped.

I lightly traced my fingers along the waistband of her thong, before continuing to rub her hip. I was waiting for a reaction, but there was none. It just seemed like the most natural thing in the world. I resumed running my hand over her hip, upper thigh and eventually her firm little ass. I couldn't resist and I had to give it a little squeeze, which caused her to giggle softly.

"You think we should go to the beach before the crowds show up," I asked.

"I'm enjoying the view here," she said, turning to look at me.

"Yes, me too."

"You do, huh," she asked, with a devilish grin. I knew the view she was hoping I was enjoying.

"Of course, I do," I said.

She smiled. "I'm glad." She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. "Okay, I'll go get ready."

She got up and walked to her room. My eyes never left her, which was precisely what she wanted.

--------------------

That night, we were watching TV, and I realized it was getting late. I'd enjoyed a second glass of wine after dinner and my eyes were getting heavy as we sat on the couch. She lamented that she was working the next day and agreed we should go to bed.

She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "Uncle John, I can't say enough how much I appreciate you letting me stay here."

"Don't mention it. I'm really glad you're here, sweetie," I replied as I hugged her.

"So am I," she said with a big smile.

She just held on to me, and rested her head against my shoulder. We sat there for a long time, I was stroking her back through her t-shirt.

Finally, I said, "We should probably go to bed, huh?"

She looked back up at me and nodded, with a pouting face.

"Sorry, I just always like when you hold me or hug me. I feel safe," she said.

"I know you do, honey," I said.

"Ok, I'll let you go, but could you do one thing for me, before you go to bed?" She smiled.

"Sure, what's that?"

"Tuck me into bed," she smiled.

"You're a little old for that, don't you think," I asked.

"I'll never ask again. Promise," she grinned.

"Ok, one last time."

"Let me get ready for bed, then," she said. Knowing I had a few minutes, I turned off the tv and grabbed my empty wine glass. My mind churned over everything that was going on.

"Ok, I'm ready," she called. I walked down the hall and saw her sitting on the bed. My mouth fell open when I saw her. She was wearing a beautiful, lacy black negligee. It fit her like it had been made for her. The breast cups left very little to the imagination.

"Kassie...."

"You like it," she asked.

"Yes, it's gorgeous. It looks wonderful on you."

"Thanks. I never imagined I'd own something like this. It just didn't feel like me, but it does now. Come and tuck me in." She patted the bed next to her, and I walked over to her bed.

She started talking about our trip to the beach, and was thinking about a new swimsuit. I was trying to pay attention to her, but I couldn't keep my eyes from wondering over her body. It was making my mouth water, sitting there looking at her. I wanted to touch and caress her luscious 19-year old body. I was certain she was eager for my touch, but I resisted.

"Are you okay," she asked. I knew she had caught my eyes roaming her body.

"Yeah, sorry. I'm just really sleepy." I lied. Really horny for you, my beautiful Kassie, was more the truth.

"Okay, we can talk tomorrow. You should go to bed." She scooted over and wrapped her arms around me. I could feel the softness of her breasts, pressed against me. Just the thin negligee and my t-shirt separating our flesh. I hugged her back and I realized her negligee was backless. Without thinking, I moved my right hand up and down her bare back.

"Thanks. That feels nice. I feel so safe in your arms," she cooed.

"Good." My hand reached the small of her back. She snuggled closer to me, and I could feel her warm breath against my neck. My hand was almost to her ass. Finally, I felt the satiny fabric at the bottom of the negligee. I ran my hand along the boundary, and I felt her shiver slightly. My index finger slid inside and I briefly felt the top of her ass. She wasn't wearing any panties. I soon had my hand up to my wrist inside her negligee, lightly caressing the soft skin of her ass. She seemed totally at ease, and held me close to her.

"Why did you never remarry, Uncle John." She was resting her head against my chest as she spoke.

"I never felt like I met the right one. Plus, I was so busy with work, it really wouldn't have been fair."

"But don't you ever get lonely?"

"Sometimes," I replied.

"You've spent so much of your life taking care of Mom and me."

"Yeah, I have, but circumstances required it honey. Besides, you two are all that matter to me."

"I know," she replied. "Mom, says you've dated several women."

"Yeah, a few." I replied.

"Never the right one, I guess," she continued.

"No, there was never the right one," I said.

"Did you not want kids," she asked.

"I did when I was younger, but the way things worked out, I still helped raise a beautiful young woman."

"You think I'm beautiful, now?"

"You've always been beautiful, Kassie."

"Thank you. That really makes me feel special."

"You are special. Don't ever forget it," I added. She looked at me and her smile was magical. The look in her eyes made me want to kiss her, but I managed to stop myself.

"You've always been really close to Mom." She said.

"Yeah, I have. Until you came along, she was all I had."

"I know, Uncle John, but you two were really close." She said. Her emphasis worried me.

"Yes, we were. Given our circumstances," I said, trying to steer her away from that topic. I began to suspect she knew something.

"Yeah. I understand. That had to be hard. Things are so much different for me starting college than it was for Mom."

"Yeah, it is honey. A lot different." I agreed.

"I have the same roommate though. I'm sure I'll be just fine." She said. She raised her head back up from my shoulder and smiled. I saw the look in her eyes. There was a little twinkle, and it made me uneasy. What was all this talk about her mother and I about?

"Honey, I really should go to bed." I said.

"I know. You should, Uncle John." She looked at me and smiled. Her face moved towards mine, and I started to turn my head, expecting her to kiss my cheek. Her left hand touched the side of my face and I froze. She kissed me gently on the lips. I just looked at her in surprise. She simply smiled.

"I better let you sleep." She said, finally letting go of me. "Good night, Uncle John."

"Night, sweet pea." She laid back and I reached for the covers as I stood up. Her negligee was so short. I looked longingly at her smooth thighs, thinking about the treasure that was between them. I could feel my cock stirring. Finally, I had to pull up her bed covers. As I looked up, I saw her watching me. She had a very dreamy smile on her face. I practically ran from her room with the thoughts I was having.

I laid in bed tossing and turning after that. I couldn't get my mind off what had happened that day. It was clear she was letting me know that she was willing to go as far as I wanted to take her. Then there had been that tender kiss on the lips. Was I prepared to go further with her? Should I even be thinking about it? I finally dozed off about three. My built-in alarm clock had me up at six. I replayed everything in my head again, as I brushed my teeth and dressed. I went to the kitchen and brewed a cup before walking out on to the patio. The sun was just beginning to break over the horizon. I sat down at the table and immediately dialed Manda's number.

"You're up early, baby," she answered.

"I had a rough night," I replied.

"What happened," she asked.

I explained everything that had been going on, including the previous night. Manda listened quietly. When I was finished, she replied.

"So, how do you feel about it all," she asked. I heard her office door close.

"I don't know, I'm confused."

"About what?"

"Kassie and I fooling around like we've been doing. I shouldn't be, even though I obviously can't stop myself."

"Why shouldn't you with her," Manda asked.

"I'm her uncle, baby."

"Need I remind you of who I am," she asked, sternly.

"No, you don't need to do that," I answered.

"So, why is it that much different with her?"

"It doesn't feel right to think of her that way, let alone act on it like I've been. It hadn't bothered me that much until last night."

"John, it's not any different than me. I'm your sister for Christ's sake."

"Babe, I helped raise her. It's like she's my daughter, too. I feel like it would be violating the bond she and I share."

"Maybe that bond would get that much stronger, John," she replied, calmly.

"Wait a minute, so you're honestly, totally okay with it," I asked.

nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers