Retirement Home Massage Therapy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Johnny...."

God I'm good at this. It's like my superpower. Sometimes someone will get lucky and find the thing they were put on earth to do and I've found mine. Whether I'm at my best or worse when you consider my motive depends on your point of view. All I know for sure is that I wanted to fuck this lovely old woman and I would use every trick I had to make it happen.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Out of nowhere Nurse Adams suddenly reached across me and grabbed my arms as if to physically remove my evil hands.

"Stop it, stop it," she whispered urgently in my ear so Emma wouldn't hear. "Oh please stop. This is so very wrong."

Her imploring face looked up at me but I was too invested to even consider this new begging request.

Instead, and to my horror, I was immediately conscious of how close she was. I could feel the warmth of her massive bosom pressed against my arm and I could smell her - Pears shampoo and lavender soap.

"Please stop this abomination," she whimpered still trying to control my arms. "This is a sin!"

"Shall we get rid of this silly little towel Emma?" I suggested loudly, watching renewed outrage form on the nurse's face.

"Oh yes, yes, yes... I think so," she said Emma quickly. "Yes, yes..."

"NO YOU MAY NOT," shrieked Nurse Adams. "Mrs. Watson this man is definitely taking some VERY SERIOUS LIBERTIES and I cannot in GOOD CONSCIENCE..."

Emma laughed at the nurse's misery.

I flicked the flimsy little bit of cloth away and for the second time Emma's breathtaking fat white bum was totally exposed. It was so overwhelmingly lovely I was unable to control myself any longer.

I loosened the drawstring on my white yoga pants and let them fall to the floor. My big thick cock out, nine inches long, thick and hard sprang out. Naked, I ogled Emma's stupendous big bum and stroked the long hard length of my shaft.

While Emma didn't see what I was doing the nurse certainly could. "What are you doing?" she said staring at my huge dong in horror. "Stop, stop, stop ...!"

"Isn't it beautiful Nurse Adams?" I asked, turning towards her. I jerked off for the nurse while running my free hand over Emma's magnificent ass.

"You are an evil monster," whimpered the nurse. Nurse Adams was defeated and she knew it. The stupid puritanical bitch watched what I was doing dumbstruck. She looked from my face to my cock and back to my face again.

"Nurse Adams, would you put the role pillow under Mrs. Watson please?" I asked her. "It's in that cupboard behind you."

I guess I was trying to push her over the edge, hoping she would storm out so I could fuck Emma properly. The least I expected was an angry retort but, after considering for a moment and to my astonishment, the nurse complied. Bending down she retrieved the big cylindrical pillow and then looked at me for instruction. The expression on her face was unreadable...

"P... please lift your bottom up Mrs. Watson," I instructed.

When the lovely old woman arched her back, Nurse Adams slid the cushion under her, placing it below her breasts and above her stomach. Round as a dinner plate and three feet long, it elevated Emma's beautiful big ass up in the air, magnifying its massive size and spreading it open in front of us.

I lifted Emma's left leg first and placed it as wide apart on the table as I could and then did the same with her right, spreading her even wider apart, exposing her damp inner workings.

"Oooo Emma...," I exclaimed...

"I feel s... so exposed Johnny," she sighed.

"You are dear," I said quietly. "You really are..."

I felt Nurse Adams standing very close, her mammoth uniformed tits pressing against my arm.

I fanned my hands out over Emma Watson's big bum cheeks rubbing firmly... now and then gently pushing and plying the sensitive skin around her asshole and around her plump exposed cunt.

The beautiful old woman was moaning continuously now.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my," she panted, gripping the edge of the mattress with white-knuckled fingers. She tried to spread her legs further apart.

"Oh my, oh my, please Johnny... please..."

"N... nurse, I want you to apply a little more oil here," I instructed, indicating Mrs. Watson's tail bone.

There was a pause and, turning to look at her I saw her round face was flushed and her wide-open eyes staring at me through her steamed up glasses.

"Yes," she gasped, breathing heavily and turning to the pump she squirted a liberal amount into her hand. She expertly warmed it in her palms and then proceeded to drizzle it slowly over Emma's big plump bum.

The oil cascaded into the cleft of that huge butt and ran like a little river over Emma's puckering asshole, water-falling down her plump thighs and pooling on the towel.

The nurse looked at me expectantly.

"Well done Nurse Adams," I said. "That was perfectly correct."

She gave me an efficacious little nod as if to say, 'of course I did' and took up her position next to me again - this time pressing her whole body against my side. I could feel her thick plump thighs rubbing against my leg, the heavy blue linen of her uniform puckering where she was grinding herself against me.

"Nurse Adams," I commanded. "Lift your skirt up. I want to feel your p... pussy against my leg."

"Oh you are a vile creature," she proclaimed as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth but she did what I asked. A quick glance revealed she was lifting her dress up over her big belly and tucking it under her huge pendulous breasts.

And then I felt her warm cunt humping my bare leg like a dog in heat.

Emma's groaned loudly when I slid my fingers inside her old cunt. I held her hip and fucked her with first two, then three fingers. Her hips started to move against my hand.

"Ooooo yessssss Johnn...ny," she moaned.

Emma arched her back like a cat stretching and, with more flexibility then I would have expected in a woman of her age, got onto her knees. Her huge ass and legs were spread even more widely in front of the nurse and me.

When I directed Nurse Adams to stroke my cock she did so immediately. Tentative fingers wrapped around my cock like she had only been waiting for the instruction. It felt like heaven. I felt her other arm wind around my waist...

"We..ll d..d..done Nurse Adams," I stuttered. "A little faster now thank you..."

My fingers inside Emma's steaming old cunt were driving her crazy. When I began rubbing her clitoris with my thumb she ground her body against my hand, moaning loudly.

"MMMMM... Oh YESSS... that feels so GOOOOD... just there Johnny darling..."

Sensing she was close I leaned forward and began to lick up and down her deep ass crack and into her oily asshole. That was all it took.

I increased the speed of my fisting as she orgasmed, impaling her asshole with my tongue.

"OOOOO, YEESSSSS, YESSSS, YESSSS," she screamed and began pushing herself against my face. While I fucked her with my hand she squirted, her juices gushing out and splashing over my face and mouth. I lapped it up like the nectar of the gods that it was, drinking as much as I could.

Her pleasure seemed to last for a long time. I have often found that older women are good at prolonging their orgasm. Practice makes perfect I suppose. Her hips continued to buck for almost a minute and then she slowly fell forward, collapsing on her stomach.

"Mmmm, oh dear, that was lovely," she said softly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rolling on her side she turned her sweaty exhausted face to look at the nurse and me, her huge flabby boobs hanging immodestly, and that million-dollar smile split her face.

"Well you two have become friends I see."

Nurse Adams and I were holding each other tightly, arms around one another. She was still jerking me off and humping against my leg. There was still that look of distaste on her face like she was being forced to do it. It wasn't till much later that I came to realize that was how she always looked...

What had I been thinking? I couldn't believe I had let this awful troll woman touch me.

I was about to push her away in disgust when I noticed the shoelaces on her shiny black patent-leather pumps were tied in neat bow-knots. What I had assumed were pantyhose were actually black calf-high stockings like a man's long socks and above the elastic garter, her plump white thighs spilled over like cottage cheese.

Between her fat thighs there was a big dark bush of pubic hair visible through the wet white cotton and spilling out on either side of her knickers. These old fashioned wide front underpants stretched up over her big belly, were still pressing and rubbing damply against my leg.

I was overcome with lust. Grabbing her wrist I spun her around violently, pushing her big flabby body down, bent over the table next to Emma.

Lifting her skirt up over her back with one hand I pulled her big white granny bloomers down with the other, revealing her big fat ass and hairy pussy.

Before she had a chance to react my rock-hard cock was plowing into Nurse Adams' sopping wet cunt like a knife through butter.

"AHHHH... Nooo... don't... ugh... ugh..." she begged but it was too late. I was fucking her like a crazy animal.

"Now Nurse Adams," said Emma kindly looking into the nurse's horrified face. "I think we all know you deserve this don't we? You have been quite unpleasant today and I think you are getting what is coming to you don't you think?"

The nurse was grunting. Ugh... ugh... ugh... each time I thrust into her.

"Does his cock feel good dear?" she asked stroking the nurse's hair off her face. "You are starting to enjoy him aren't you?"

"Really... ugg, Mrs... Watson... ugh... ugh... mmm..." she persisted, her speech broken up by my thrusting. "This man... is a... degenerate... Ugh... mmm... ugh... ugh..."

But Nurse Adams was starting to enjoy it. In fact she gripped the table edges on either side and spread her legs wider. Pretty soon she relishing the invasion...

"Oooo, yes... Yes... YES..." she cried. "Oooooo fuck me you awful bugger, OOOOO yes..."

Nurse Adams' cunt felt great as she thrust her ass against my massive cock. Her big wet pussy was soaking wet and making 'squishy' sounds as I plunged in and out.

The nurses' enjoyment was not lost on Emma.

"I believe she is enjoying herself a little too much Johnny," she said. "Don't you think we should continue her punishment elsewhere?"

The nurse caught on before I did and began struggling violently.

"Oooh nooooo. Don't do that... You wouldn't dare..."

"Hold her down Johnny" said Emma and slid off the table to help me.

It was taking all my strength. Nurse Adams was putting up a real fight, screaming and yelling. I managed to hold her pressed down by laying the weight of my body on top of her. My cock was still buried up the hilt in her cunt.

Emma applied oil to the nurse's ass, dripping it into the crack of her huge bum and over her puckering asshole just like Nurse Adams had done to her a few minutes earlier. Oil spilled over the base of my cock. I could feel it warm on my balls.

"Keep fucking her Johnny," she instructed.

As I began sliding in and out of again, Emma began prodding against the nurses' oily wet anus using the knuckle of her forefinger.

Mrs. Watson's gentle caress was calming Nurse Adams down. She became quite still, making little meowing noises - purring like a kitten.

Then I saw Emma's finger disappear inside that super lubricated bum hole and Nurse Adams groaned...

"Do you like that dear?" asked Emma as she pushed that single digit in and out. "You do, don't you? Does it feel nice nurse?

"No... mmmm... no ...mmMMM..."

"I believe she's ready now Johnny dear," Emma said quietly. "You should fuck her ass now."

I backed my massive cock out of the nurses' soaking wet cunt and Mrs. Watson guided me to Nurse Adams' well-lubricated asshole, positioning my big bulbous head at the entrance.

"Please don't...noooooo," Nurse Adams moaned, begging me to stop when she felt how big the head of my cock was.

"Push it in Johnny," said Emma. "Fuck her ass dear, fuck it hard. She wants it, don't you dear?"

"Ahhh... noooo p... p... PLEASE," she sobbed. "It's too big..."

I took hold of those massive fat hips and started pulling her towards me. Her puckering asshole began to slowly envelop my billiard ball-sized cock head.

"AAAAHHH, pleee..ease... Mrs. Watson...I b...B...BEG YOU... P...P... PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP..." she wailed.

Once the head was inside it became a little easier and I slowly slid it up her ass till my balls nested against her pussy. The nurse was screaming and crying very loudly but it meant nothing to me.

"AAAAHHH... AAAAHHH... AAAAHHH..."

I pulled my pulsing prick almost all the way out and then all the way in again. And again. A little faster each time. With each thrust the nurse howled...

"The slut is enjoying it Johnny," Emma yelled loudly over the nurses' screams. "Fuck her fat ass boy... fuck her... fuck her... FUCK HER..."

I should have been worried about the noise. Any civilized person would have called the police ages ago but I was too far gone to care. The nurse's tight virgin ass was gripping my cock like a velvet glove and, as she became used to it, her screaming and sobbing lessened. After a while she was moaning again.

Emma stood by watching, clapping, and laughing ecstatically as I hammered the nurse's fat ass faster and faster.

Nurse Adams spread her legs and began pushing back against me, matching my rhythm, lifting her ass for the best angle.

"Oh I hate you... I HATE YOU," she wailed, embarrassed and ashamed that her body was responding to the abuse.

"I can fuck yu w... whenever I feel like it can't I?" I urged, pumping her ass like a steam train.

"Mmmmm OOOO yes, YES, YES, YES" she howled. "You can f... fuck me whenever you want."

"You're gonna be my c... cum slut aren't yu?"

"Oh God yes, Oh GOD YES, OH GOD... FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME..."

Nurse Adams started to cum. Her whole body shook as the explosive orgasm rocked her.

"Oooohhhh NOOOO..." she groaned. "W...w..hat are... yoU DOING TO ME?...AAAAAAAHHHHHH...

She was genuinely surprised. Her deceitful body was letting her down.

As she screamed with pleasure I felt her anus contracting around my cock and then I was coming as well. Groaning ecstatically I pumped what felt like gallons of pent-up jizz into her ass. Pump, squirt. Pump, squirt... till I had none left.

Emma was laughing and clapping merrily when I finally pulled out the nurse's ass, my cum and her juices trickling down her fat legs in little rivers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At first I thought Nurse Adams was in shock. She continued to lay where I'd left her, face down on the table, gasping and sobbing with... relief? ecstasy? Horror? ... I didn't know what I'd done.

"I've never done anything like this before," she finally said in a quiet, whimpering little voice.

Emma picked up the little white towel off the floor and tenderly wiped and probed the nurse's poor abused asshole moping up our commingled juices. She gently cleaned up her legs and then through the big mat of curly black pubic hair to her cunt, wiping Nurse Adams down as calmly and efficiently as if she was wiping down a kitchen bench.

"You should be happy and proud Nurse Adams," she said as she finished her chore. "You must know that your placement here with Johnny was part of The Reverend Mother's plan. She will be most pleased with you."

Nurse Adams finally slid off the massage table and turning around, looking at me with that same haughty look she had at the start. Ignoring me completely she pulled her knickers up from around her ankles and pulled her dress down, patting it in place. She straightened her funny old horn-rimmed glasses that had been sitting askew and, picking up her cap off the floor, walked past me with her nose in the air, back to her files.

"The Reverend Mother will be extremely happy with you as well Johnny," she Emma. "She has big plans for your special talents... sweet, sweet boy."

She kissed me long and hard and then went behind the screen to get dressed leaving me standing naked.

So much for day one, I thought to myself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed my story. I'd like to know what you think so please vote and comment either here below or let me know via email through my profile.

12