Retirement Village Visit

Story Info
Young widower returns to retirement village for encounter.
2.3k words
4.33
37.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
namelorb
namelorb
36 Followers

Dwight stepped out of his mother-in-laws apartment and walked down the hall to the main common area. He enjoyed the times when he would accompany his wife for a visit to his mother-in-law. They had always gotten along quite well, but he knew that his wife enjoyed some one-on-one time with her mother. As he approached the common area he recognized a few of the ladies sitting at a table and walked over to join them.

This was a retirement village with full apartments for each of its guests, along with extensive common areas for meals, recreation and social gatherings. Dwight and his wife, Laurie had been regular visitors to the Safire Lake Village for almost a year, which was the time the Dwight was able to take a transfer in his job back to his wife's home town.

Dwight joined the two ladies and the conversation immediately changed to focus on Dwight. The ladies were named Elizabeth and Adriana. Elizabeth was a tall, midsized lady with fiery red hair at 72 years young. Adriana was a 74 year old, slightly larger lady with wide hips, full yet sagging breasts and short brown & grey hair. Elizabeth & Adriana were more playful with Dwight on this visit.

Elizabeth: "So when are you going to leave that skinny young lady of yours, for a mature woman who will treat you right."

Adriana: "We know how to properly pleasure a man."

Dwight was used to their playful banter from his previous visits.

Dwight: "What about all of the men around this place, certainly there are a number of men here that could tame your passions?"

Adriana: "This is mostly a hen party here, as most of the men that are here are married. This is the curse of living longer then our men folk."

At this time Laurie walked up and advised Dwight that it was time to go.

It was only a few weeks after this visit that Laurie's mother passed away. This was tough on both of them, but even more difficult when only three weeks later, Laurie died in a car accident on a simple trip home from the store.

It was months later on a Saturday morning, that Dwight, was returning from an early breakfast a local diner and as he looked up, he saw the Safire Lake Village and on a spur of the moment he just turned into the parking lot. Dwight had moved to this town about a year ago and had yet to make any good friends of his own, they were all Laurie friends. As he walked into the common area he quickly caught sight of Adriana and Elizabeth sitting in the corner by the window. He approached them and they quickly started back with their flirtatious conversations. After some time, their conversation turned a bit more serious.

Adriana: "So, I wouldn't have expected to see you back here after Greta passed?"

Dwight paused for a moment, and responded in lower tones.

Dwight: "I lost my Laurie a few months ago to a car accident."

They both responded in shock with their sympathies, as they had not heard this news.

Elizabeth: (In a bright cheery voice) "Well, I know how to cheer you up. You need the comfort of a good experienced woman to make your body tingle."

At that time another resident came by and asked Elizabeth to do her hair. Elizabeth excused herself and left the table.

Dwight: "Do you ladies seriously think about sex constantly? Are you ladies getting any...?" Then he paused for a moment as he was searching for the right word, "male attention."

Adriana: "Well, we are still able to have sex and we enjoy it, but there are slim pickings around here and we do not get out much. It has been a very long time for most of us and so, we flirt a lot with most everyone. But for the most part, we just want to feel alive again. So yes, we joke about sex, but we are serious, well, I am serious."

Dwight paused for a moment and looked down at the ground.

Dwight;"Maybe we can help each other. But understand one thing, I am not looking for any type of relationship, there is going to have to be some rules."

Adriana eyes jumped with excitement, as she did not expect any response from her flirtations. Adriana looked around the room to see if anyone had heard Dwight's response. Adriana invited Dwight back to her room to discuss the details further. Dwight advised that he had some running around to do, but I would be able to come back at 3 pm. They would continue to review the details of the rules at that time.

Dwight returned to Adriana's apartment promptly at 3: 00. Adriana opened the door wearing a lovely blue dress, as if she was going out to dinner and a show. Dwight entered looking Adriana directly in the eye, gently brushing her cheek with his hand. Neither of them spoke for a moment as they both moved to sit next to each other on the couch.

Dwight: "If this is going to be too complicated, we can call this off."

Adriana: "No, I am ok, with all of this. It has just been a long time. I am a little nervous. I must admit I had a glass of wine, OK two glasses."

Dwight: "It looks like you are doing well, very well. Ok then, let's discuss some ground rules. Do you have any rules that you would like to offer?"

Adriana: "I cannot think of any."

Dwight: "You are a good friend that I have known for a year and I do not want a single day to ruin our friendship. As such I propose that if either of us has any issues, problems or difficulties with this afternoon, then we both pretend that it did not happen and continue on as if nothing happened. Is there anything for you that is out of bounds, or any medical concerns that I should know about?"

Adriana: "I am in good health, other than a bit of arthritis, Oh, and a small problem with hemorrhoids."

Dwight: "Got it, no anal."

Adriana: "Oh my, I had not even considered that. You youngsters think of the strangest things. We would have had not considered doing anything like that in our younger days."

Dwight: "There is not going to be a long term relationship here. It has only been weeks since I lost the love of my life. I cannot. We are just two friends helping each other out."

Adriana: (Interrupting) "I understand."

And with that Adriana rubbed the back of her hand on Dwight's cheek. Dwight responded in turn by kissing Adriana on the cheek, then the lips, continuing onto her neck. Adriana leaned her neck over to allow Dwight full access to her neck. After a short moment, she stepped back and away from Dwight and turned, walking into the bedroom. As they arrived in the bedroom, Adriana shut the door behind him. The lights were off, but it was the middle of the day and even with the curtains closed, there was plenty of light in the room.

Adriana: "It has been a long time for me and I have seen this day over and over in my mind and unless you have no objections, I am going to take the lead here today." (Pausing only briefly for no instant objection) "Well good, it's decided then."

Dwight was a bit shocked by her comments, but did not have any objections, so he consented to her request, without really having any time to think about it. With this Adriana, turned around and backed into Dwight, moving her hair to the side. Dwight realized that she was asking to have her dress unzipped. As he lowered the zipper she bent over at the same time pushing her butt into his groin. He could not help but continue his hands down to her hips after grounding her zipper to its base. Adriana continued to sway and mash her backside into Dwight. Dwight's member sprung to attention. Adriana could feel his excitement and she turned around without standing up as her dress fell open but not off. She made quick work of opening his pants, belt and zipper, dropping his pants to the floor. She left his boxer briefs on but did brush her hand onto the front of his briefs to tease him.

She stood up allowing her dress to fall to the ground. They both kicked off their shoes and stepped out of their clothes as Adriana pulled his shirt up over his head. Adriana grabbed his hand and led him to the bed. He sat down on the edge of the bed and removed his socks. As he sat back up he could see that that she was in the process of removing her bra, exposing her snow white fleshy breasts. Adriana stood back just far enough that he could not reach her as she swayed her hips from side to side to lower her sexy white panties. Dwight was bulging with excitement as he sat their taking in the beauty of Adriana's silky white naked body, and her full bush. Dwight stood up and dropped his boxer briefs and as he was standing back up, Adriana gave him the slightest push dropping him back onto the bed.

Adriana climbed onto Dwight, gently rubbing her body across him as she continued to move slowly across his lips. First she positioned her left breast to his lips for a gentle kiss from Dwight, then her chest, belly, bush and right leg. She then fell back onto the bed herself with her head on a pillow. No words were spoken, but Dwight moved to caress her foot, then continuing his hands up her legs with a gentle touch. With his hands leading the way his lips followed, kissing her along her body. His hands reached her breast about the same time that his lips reached her furry mound. As he fondled both breasts, he used his nose to make a path in her bush, followed by his tongue reaching in to locate her clitoris. He varied his attentions back and forth between his hands on her breasts and his tongue on her clitoris. And to be honest, most of his attention was to her clitoris. He then slid down slightly and buried his tongue into her vagina, then back to the clitoris. She rolled him over onto his back and climbed on top of him pushing her full bush into his face as she kneeled above him.

She took control of the exact location of Dwight's mouth exactly where she wanted it and she moved around on his face. She soon began to be more aggressive in pushing her hips forward then back, but stopped abruptly and lowered her clitoris down on his lips with significant pressure. He worked his lips and tongue and until she could no longer hold her position and began to move forward and back with the passions of her first orgasm in many years. She collapsed forward onto the bed with heavy breathing. Dwight slid out from underneath her and rubbed her butt checks and thighs as he rolled her over onto her back. She pulled both of her legs back and up into the air as she rolled back her hips.

Dwight wasted no time in positioning his throbbing and leaking member to the edge of her vagina. He slowly inserted just the tip of his penis, stopped and then pushed half way in. Withdrawing slightly he then pushed all the way in and held it there for a brief moment. Following this he began with some slow and rhythmic thrusting. But at this Adriana place her hands on his thighs and pulled him hard in. So, he began to thrust harder and once again she pulled him harder into herself. He continued to thrust hard into her and with little advanced warning she began to moan and thrust herself in a much more powerful orgasm. Dwight took this opportunity to thrust faster until he erupted into his own orgasm with four long and deep thrusts. He rolled onto his side next to her as she lowered her legs to the bed. Adriana took a moment to catch her breath.

Adriana: "We are going to have to do this again, but not for a week or so, I need some time to recover."

Dwight: "You were," Then he corrected himself, "No you are, amazing."

They laid there for a few more minutes, both catching their breath and recovering.

Dwight: "Would you like to grab some dinner."

Adriana: "No, let's just keep this casual. But I would like your phone number to schedule another visit."

Dwight: "Sure."

Adriana: "I am just going to take a little nap."

With that, Dwight got up dressed as he gazed back at the beautiful yet aged naked woman in front of him as she was rolled over on her side exposing her full hips and buttocks and her shinning wet spot still exposed through her bush. He was a bit surprised at how this older woman could still excite him so much. He finished dressing and let himself out of her apartment.

The next morning his phone rang and glancing at the number he could see that it was the retirement village.

Dwight: "Adriana, how are you feeling today?"

Elizabeth: "Oh this isn't Adriana, This is Elizabeth. Are you up for a little visit to my apartment today? I am good with rules. How does 3: 00 sound?"

By: Jay Namelorb

*****

If you liked this story, consider readying:

1.Snows of Trout Lake

2.He Never Remembers

3.Drive Time

4.Iron Man Trist

namelorb
namelorb
36 Followers