Retiring From The Game

Story Info
Jake meets his match.
2.6k words
3.7
15.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my High School career comes to an end in a few days, I’ve begun to reminisce about the good old days. First off you need to know about me. The name? Trouble. It’s long story. Ever since day one, I’ve been a lover of females. Never did I have a stage where girls were gross. I pretty much knew they had something I wanted. And what Daddy wants, daddy gets.

So strap yo self in, and get ready for a trip down memory lane……

It was May. Right as it started to get warm enough to party at night without loosin a nad to frostbite. Like it had 3 fucking million times before, the alarm blared right in my ear. I woke up half an hour later with morning wood and a smirk. Shit, I had plans for tonight.

Now I don’t mean to say that I run things, but I do well enough. My crew, well, it just ain’t a party without us. If kids wanted to party right, they hit us up. We had the means to make every person in the house forget that night. An we’re not talkin beer or vodka. We party rock star. Alize, Hennessay, Corvousier, an Remy just to drop a few names.

This was a regular weekend for us, another party, another house. I figured this might be a good time to break in a new female. She had it all right, in all the right places. I liked to work my game straight up, so I didn’t bull shit the ladies. They know what you want when you come and get them. So I just tell them the truth. Her name was Nikki. Damn that girls was fine. 5’5” and curves that needed hazard warnings . She had this walk that could convince a the pope that he needed to reconsider celibacy. Her flawless skin and light brown hair were offset perfectly by these eyes. She looked like an angel, but those eyes were pure devil, green and beautiful.

As I sped down the freeway towards school, my cock reminded me that it was Friday. He was anticipating the night as much as I was. But nothing comes between me and a good blunt, so as was habit, I sparked up my breakfast. The periods passed quickly, weed and sleep has that affect on school. Soon enough it was time for lunch. Time to put the ball in play. I cruised down the hall, searchin for the ass that kept me up all week.

Just then tunnel vision hit, and there she was. Blazed off my ass, I sauntered over to her, making sure to never to break eye contact. As I neared her, I surveyed her body. Her caramel skin was flawless and almost begged to be stroked, kinda like my dick at that point. Her non-existent mini skirt only made her legs look even more belonging wrapped around my back. I could just picture it, bodies gleaming with sweat, her tits bouncing all in my face as I pounded her deep, screaming, steaming, wet, hot, sex, all mixed up with Alize and bass from downstairs. Her voice brought me back to reality.

“ Hey Jake,” her voice almost begged.

I was jolted back to reality. “ Hey yourself” I responded and smiled.

There was a silence, as she looked at me and I looked back. She looked down, as if she was suddenly embarrassed. There was no way I could ignore what she did next, her eyes were right back at mine, and she was biting her lip with “the Look”. This is a long practiced female tactic. It’s the “I just fell out of the I wanna suck your dick tree and hit every branch on the way down” look.

I figured what the hell, might as well just get to the point. I did the LL Cool J lip-lick and smiled. “ So what time am I pickin you up tonight?” I asked, lacing my voice with as much sex as I could.

She laughed, “original, I like that.” Then the silence again. “ whenever you want,” she smiled and resumed the Look .

2 points for the home team. I figured I might as well push my luck. “ So do you just want to go make out in the bathroom or somethin, and skip the sexual tension?” I joked….(kinda)

Another laugh, great smile, I thought to myself. “Shit, boy, you got to earn this, you ain’t getting me that easy,” she shot back with the attitude that only she could produce.

“ We’ll see,” I said and against every muscle I my body, walked away.

I still don’t know how I did it. The rest of the day crawled by, as the weed had worn off and I could do nothing but think of it, and her , and the Look. Somehow, by an act of God I surmised, school ended. I grabbed my binder and headed for the door, and freedom. Walking down the hall, I was met by my boy English. Instantly he was flooding me with names, and numbers and other info for the night’s activities. And I was listening, I was. But everything he said blanked out in one instant.

Nikki was walking towards me, and the walk alone was killin me. I was forced to listen to everything English and to say to avoid my little soldier coming to attention in front of the entire school. Her perfect tits bounced in rhythm with her strides. But even still, I maintained eye contact, and my soldier wasn’t going down without a fight. She walked right between English and myself, and faced me. Holy shit, please, think of something that doesn’t involve her naked, my mind screamed. She threw her arms around me just as English interrupted “ Uh…. So can I finish?“ he inquired.

“ You can have him later, right now he’s mine,” She replied with a sexy look at me.

“ Jake?” English questioned.

“ The lady has a point. E, call my cell when you get out to Brain’s, and don’t forget to pick up Ty,” I answered as Nikki pulled me down the hall with her.

Who was I to refuse her? “ So what’s this about me being yours?” I enquired mischievously.

“ You’re givin me a ride home.”

Not what I had in mind. But hey, work with what you’ve got. I figured this would be a great time to place a seed in her mind, and hopefully between those thighs.

I gotta say this, but it’s not so much me as the ride. Ok, well it is me, but the ride helps. It‘s, well, it’s just a chick magnet. 1998 Black Chevy Tahoe, leather interior, 6 inch lift, Mickey Thompson off-road big-ass wheels, windows blacked the fuck out, chromed the fuck out everything, dual exhaust, and damn she was pretty. Females love big trucks, and for some odd reason man has not yet discovered, Chevys. Needless to say, it wasn’t mine, I guess. My parents go divorced when I was a freshman, and my mom was pretty bitter, so she took my old man’s truck with her, myself, and my sister. So, enter the “Diz-amn!” as my ride was known.

I couldn’t exactly tell what it was, but Nikki definitely had something on her mind. I hoped it was givin me a head gig, cuz my balls were begging to release their contents.

We got in and I started to drive. Then it hit me. “Where are he headed?” I asked.

“You’re droppin me off at home so I can get all ready for you.”

Ready for what, I wondered. As I pulled into her driveway, I felt something on my neck. Odd. It was her eyes. Slowly, oh-so-slowly, she moved towards it. For every inch she moved, and equal inch my cock sprang up. Finally I felt her warm, delicious tongue trace a spiral on my neck and then slide it’s way up to my ear lobe. Penis= rock hard. She stopped. You gotta be fuckin kiddin me, I though to myself. She whispered, “ To make sure you’ll come on time, that’s why.” and got out of the car.

Silence. Then confusion. What the fuck just happened? How did she know what was on my mind? Why? Why again?……… How did she do that thing with her tongue??? I must have sat in that driveway for 5 minutes. Wondering. She’s got a point, I reasoned. I probably would have been late. But not a chance in hell now.

I drove home wondering what it was that this girl had over me. I knew what it was, but it just wasn’t fair. Why would she do this? That’s it, I resolved, tonight it’s my turn.

I got home and dropped my binder on the kitchen table. It was only 4. A had to kill at least 5 hours. But how? Why? Why wait when what I wanted was just a few miles away? Forget it, I thought. It’s not happening.

I walked into the TV room and sat down. At least there’s Animal Planet, I thought. I woke up to my cell phone ringing and once again, morning wood. But in this case, it wasn’t so much morning, as evening wood. I answered the call. “What up?”

“ You’re ass is late holmes.” It was English.

“What Time is it?” I asked, still groggy from sleep.

“ 8:39”

“Relax, I had to get my beauty sleep.”

“ Aight, but we need the Trouble.”

“ Hey, drinkin is a team game, and I can’t let down the team. I’ll be there before you finish that bottle.

“ Aight kid”

“Peace.”

“Peace.”

So much to do. I got changed in record time, all the while thinking at what a waste it was. I mean, my clothes are just gonna be crumpled on the floor somewheres, so what’s the point, right? Cool, calm and collected, I stepped out of the house. It was gonna be a long night.

I looked down at my watch, then at the bulge in my jeans. Patience, my sons. Time, 8:46. I arrived at Nikki’s house just in time to see her sitting by the window. Good sign. As soon as she saw my ride, she quickly left the window. Watch, she’s gonna act like she wasn’t watching in the window, and I’m gonna have to go and get her ass form inside the house. I hate being right.

She did, and I did. I rang the door bell and waited. I could almost smell her as she walked to the door. Or at least, I wish I could have. Strawberries, I thought to myself. The door swung open, and so did my jaw. D-A-M-N. one word, so much meaning. The shirt, or lack there of barely covered her magnificent tits. Her nipples were standing out straight, removing any doubt I had about the existence of a bra. And that skirt, seemed even shorter than that of 5 hours earlier. But who would have thought it possible. At least she didn’t overdress for the occasion, I joked. “ How do I look?” she asked smiling and turning around so I could once over the booty.

“ You know damn well how you look, “ answered sincerely.

Eyes don’t lie, and mine were no exception. She knew exactly what was on my mind, and loved every second. I took that time to close the door and follow behind her. I watched the ass bewitch me with ever sway, and my brain was suddenly deprived of blood as it all flooded my now rampant cock.

If you fuck this up, I’m never talking to you again I though to myself. As we drove, she giggled. “ Look’s like he likes me,” she laughed.

What? Who likes her? Is there a dog in the car? Awwww, you’re fuckin kidding me, right? My rock hard dick was creating quite a scene in my jeans. I looked at her, and smiled.” like you have any room to talk,” as I nodded towards her nipples, still prevalent in her tube top.

She blushed and covered them with her hands. “ Hey wait, I kinda liked them,” I protested.

“ Oh really?”

Wow, its amazing how suddenly you feel the urge to fuck the person next to you. That voice, it was too much, the truth came spilling out for an instant. “ Yup.”

“ Well tell your friend to hold on and maybe later we can work something out.”

If you insist. “ Uh, he doesn’t really listen to me.”

“Would he listen to me?”

2 points home team. “ I dunno, maybe you should ask him.”

And the foul. God bless America. She snaked her hand over to my waiting member, and slowly stroked it through my jeans. This wasn’t going to last long. Before I had time to react, my zipper was down and my cock was standing at full attention 2 inches away from Nikki’s face. I could feel her hot breath cascading down my cock. She tentatively licked the swollen head, and then went for the whole plunge. Either I was gonna crash, or bust my load, but it was gonna be soon. Now for those of you who haven’t experienced road head, man, you are missing out. The rush is indescribable.

Unfortunately, all good things must get fucked up prematurely. I pulled into the driveway and parked. So much for road head. I put my junk back in my boxers, and zipped up the package. Nikki just smiled. “I’ll try talking to him later.”

Hells yeah. I knocked on the door of Brain’s house, not that it mattered, and we walked in. Instantly we were greeted by the general chaos that is a party. Several loud, and rather drunk “heeeeey!!!” greetings were yelled at our arrival, and we cruised through the masses of inebriated teens towards the back of the house. I found English in the back near the pool holding down the booze. Brain was with him. “ What up kid? It’s about time your ass showed up,” English greeted me.

“ What up E. Brain, nice fuckin house kid, “

Brain was obviously faded as he responded, “ Yeahyounkowparentsouttatown figuredihavesomepeopleoverbutthisisfuckincrazymanjake………yeah.”

So we started drinking. And wouldn’t you know it, the girl could match shots with me. Now that’s a wife credential. This one is makin me feel nervous, she’s good at this, almost as good as me, I thought. The later it got, the drunker we got. And the drunker we got, the more I thought about getting her naked.

And wouldn’t you know, an idea comes along. It was 1:30 in the morning, and most of the kids had either gone home or inside, leaving us with a problem. Hot tub, or pool? My mind was clouded with thoughts of Nikki’s sweet tits, and…..Nikki’s sweet everything. I had to do something, my balls could almost be heard screaming at me to get some ass. Game on. “Hmmm,” I said with a sly grin on my face.

“What?” Nikki asked.

“ I think it’s about time we got something straight.”

“And what’s that?”

“ I wear the daddy pants. And what Daddy wants Daddy gets.”

“Oh really?” a smile formed on Nikki’s lips. Wow. Nice lips.” and what does Daddy want?”

It‘s good from 3-point land. “ Daddy wants to get you naked in that hot tub and fuck.”

She laughed, and slowly rose up off the lawn chair. In slow-mo I saw her walk over to me, she leaned in and whispered, “ Ok, Daddy.”

Damn, Damn, Damn. Lightin it up from beyond the arc. To be continued…….