Retraining the Little Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I led her to the bedroom and laid out on the bed was a black nightie and stockings, identical to what I had bought her for her first visit to me back in October.

"Put these on," I commanded.

She smiled and began undressing only giving the obligatory reply of "Yes Master."

She apologized for not wearing bikini panties when she removed her slacks to reveal a thong. She knew I preferred the bikinis.

"That's alright you had no way of knowing I would be coming tonight or that you would be undressing for me. I understand."

My nice manner was genuine, but predicated by the foundation for the balance of my plan, too.

She really fell all over herself apologizing when she lowered the thong to reveal her pussy was shaved clean again. I preferred a little bit of hair on a pussy, and had required she grow it out when she was in my collar.

"I'm sorry your hairy monster is gone." I had referred to her pussy before she came to me and I had trimmed it like I wanted it as "my hairy monster."

"My new Master required I shave it."

Whether that was true or not (she preferred a shaved pussy) was a moot point, because her tribulations wouldn't start until after we were married. Then she would pay for all the lies and deception.

"That's fine." I replied magnanimously.

"I will let it grow out, now that you are my Master again." She gave me that lusty smile she was so good at and I was quite frankly rather fond of. It would be difficult to do, when it came time to start getting even for her ways, but I was a Scorpio, so figured I could maintain revenge mode, until it became commonplace.

I returned to the living room and she came back in a few minutes later, looking like the vision of loveliness I had fallen in love with. I poured us both a glass of champagne. I handed her hers and lifted mine in a toast.

"To a life of happiness together."

Surprisingly she responded appropriately, lifting her glass and saluting "To happiness."

She hadn't detected the undercurrent of ominousness in my words and tone, but she would soon see.

I began to speak as I refilled our glasses.

"Tomorrow we will go to your house and gather a few of your things. You won't need many clothes, as I will replace your wardrobe as soon as we get to Texas. You're about to become a millionaire's wife, so you need to dress accordingly. Tomorrow you will also call Espitia and tell him to take a hike. Then you are prohibited from contacting him ever again. After we take care of a little business in Texas, we will fly to Las Vegas and get married then go on to Hawaii for our honeymoon. Any questions?"

"No Master, I understand."

"Also, unless we are actively in a scene I don't want you calling me Master. I am Chuck or Sir. You are to be my wife and for all intents and purposes are already, that gives you a certain amount of latitude and you need to be comfortable referring to me as your husband so you don't screw up at the wrong time."

"Yes, Sir." She picked up on the change quickly.

Sir would not be as out of place as Master would and considering the difference in our ages, just sounded like respect for ones elder. She was 19 and I was 53, after all.

We polished off the champagne and she was rather tipsy when we finally made it to bed. We made tender love that night until it got down to the short strokes, then it was pure fucking and nothing else. She liked it rough and hard anyway, besides when she had come to me in October, I discovered I had erectile difficulties. Not that I couldn't get it up, it was just hard to keep it up and wasn't the diamond-cutter quality hard-on that I was used to sporting. Ain't getting old a bitch? One of the first things I did when I was taking care of business after my Lottery prize had been claimed was to go see my doctor. I now had a prescription for Cialis. I preferred it to Viagra from what I had read, because it allowed more for spontaneity, supposedly.

From what I had seen, you took a Viagra and you were almost immediately sporting a boner to die for. But at least the advertising for Cialis indicated, it allowed for spontaneity and had a 36-hour efficacy.

I pounded her hard and she loved it. This was to prove that I could, because gold-digger or not mysti was as much of a slut as to indicate that if the sex wasn't good she would take less money (Espitia had money after all) and seek good sex. She had learned to be vocal with me, and though the sex we had while she was visiting in October hadn't prompted verbal outcries, she had exhibited signs of leaning that way. I had been able to give her her first orgasm from anything other than her hand at least, but tonight, she had several.

"Oh fuck me."

"Oh gawd it feels so fucking good."

"Oh fuck yeah, use your slut Master."

Though we weren't in a scene and she had called me Master, in violation of my orders, it was discreet to do so, so I said nothing.

"Please may I cum Master?"

She knew she had to have permission to cum.

"Yes you may, cum now slut."

I used the normal verbiage I used when I gave permission. Then once the crescendo had passed and she was building to her second orgasm, I gave new instructions.

"Just as you don't have to call me Master except in a scene, you don't have to ask permission to cum except in a scene, but you do have to express when you do."

"Yes Sir."

Then I added the phony sauce for the goose.

"I want us to be like a normal man and wife except when we are in a scene. So in all things think of that. If you aren't sure, you can ask, but normally just proceed as if we were a vanilla couple. So like now when it is just you and me, you are just a wife and not a slavewhore."

Vanilla is everything outside the Master/slave lifestyle. I was really laying the foundation for what would come next. We fucked for what seemed like hours. I was exhausted afterwards and slept like a baby. All the time her diatribe was the same.

"Oh fuck me.

"Fuck your slut." She had dropped Master as I had requested even though it was ok in this context.

"Oh gawd, I'm cummmmming again."

She had at least four orgasms before I busted my nut.

The next morning we went to her house and packed a small valise. She got her passport and a copy of her birth certificate I had told her she would need, and wrote her mother a small note.

Ok, the foundation is laid. I will get down to the nitty gritty in the next installment. Don't forget to vote. That is your ticket to the show and to future installments. All feedback is appreciated too, good or bad.

12