Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderh
raiderh
159 Followers

I wanted her--not just in a carnal sense, but as a primal need to complete my life. We had only been together for a few months, but this was unlike any other connection I'd shared with anyone before. I finally understood what it meant to make love, or rather, to share it.

Her rapturous face confirmed that she was going through the same sequence of realization. Her legs wrapped around my waist and she pulled me to her, kissing me as tears poured from her eyes. Her orgasm was powerful but quiet; she never moaned or stopped kissing me, but I could feel her body shudder and her muscles squeezing around my cock. I was overwhelmed with joy, and my own climax surprised me, and I grunted quietly as I came with her.

Our bodies continued rocking less and less until we were simply laying together, still kissing, basking in the fire's warmth as we came down from our first time being truly together. It was beyond anything I could ever imagine, and despite how powerful the emotions felt, I was surprisingly detached in my mind, considering my situation in a supremely sublime condition, aware of this moment's significance but not being carried away by it. She was The One. Now that I knew it, everything else either didn't matter or seemed ridiculously insignificant.

She sniffled softly, and I leaned back and smiled down at her benignly.

"Hey, you...I love you."

"I love you, too," she replied, then sniffled again. I leaned down and kissed her.

"That was perfect. How did you know you were ready? How did you know I was ready?" I asked, not hiding the wonder in my voice.

"I don't know, I just...did. I love you so much, and I know you love me just as much, and it wasn't a matter of trust, or devotion, or anything else that's been missing from my past boyfriends. It was just time." Another tear slid down her cheek as she smiled. "And I couldn't be happier."

I reached up and stopped the tear with my finger. "Me neither." We gazed at each other in the firelight. My mind grew strangely silent. No thoughts, no defined emotions, just her--only her. I kissed her, then kissed her again, sliding my arms beneath her and rolling over onto my back. She stayed with me, straddling my waist and returning my kiss.

The silk nightgown formed a navy band around her waist as she sat up, the orange flicker playing across her breasts as she reached up and pulled her hair into a ponytail. My hands slid up and cupped her breasts as her arms lowered and her fingernails scratched lightly up and down my chest. I had slipped out of her while rolling over, and my resting cock pointed up at my bellybutton. Unashamedly she removed the condom, placing it in an ashtray on the coffee table. The gesture was loving and erotic. She stared down at me as her hands returned to my cock. I played with her nipples as her fingers rubbed my taint and gently twisted the sensitive underside of my dick, slick with my cum.

I considered her as I cleared my throat. "If you know me so well, what do I want now?"

She didn't respond immediately, her chest rising and falling beneath my hands as her forearm tendons cabled beneath the skin, drawing her fingernails lightly across my sac. Then she slid back on my thighs, leaning down slowly as she finally broke eye contact. Her damp ponytail felt cold on my thigh, quickly forgotten as her lips closed around my cock. She licked me clean, then took me as deeply as she could, cupping my balls in her warm hand as she began bobbing her head up and down.

"Tori, wait, that's not what...oh, Jesus...you are perfect," I mumbled as my dick quickly returned to full hardness. Still she continued to pleasure me, humming softly as she sucked my balls, licking all around the sac as I slowly stroked my wet cock. She took over again with her mouth, planting her hands beside my hips and increasing her tempo. My head fell back to the rug and I groaned; her blowjobs were becoming transcendent.

She pulled back, releasing my dick, which thumped onto my stomach. I looked down at her, marveling in how quickly she had revived me. The fire highlighted the traces of her Japanese heritage, and I was mesmerized by her intense stare as she reached out and picked up another condom. Silently she opened it and unwrapped it over my dick, then with one parting, sultry glance, she faced away from me on all fours.

I rolled onto my knees behind her, cock throbbing at the delectable sight before me: Tori, the most magnificent girl I had ever met, naked but for a silk nightgown around her waist, offering herself to me again only minutes after the most emotionally intense sexual experience of my life. She had tasted herself on me, had tasted the rubbery condom without any sign of repugnance, just to make me hard, and now she patiently waited for me make love to her again. I could do naught else but humbly oblige.

She was hyper sensitive, so I took it slow entering her again. I savored the incredible way her pussy squeezed around my cock; even through the condom I could feel the texture of her inner walls. From this angle I could watch her pussy lips pull after me as I withdrew, then push back in as I tenderly drove forward. My hands naturally fell on her hips, and I gently pushed and pulled them in time with my slow thrusting.

I pushed myself deeply into her, rotating my hips, which elicited a sharp hiss, and I noticed her hand go up to her clit. I leaned down, spooning her as I reached up from below and cupped her breasts. My cock inched in and out of her as I nibbled her shoulder and rubbed her nipples. Her breathing increased in pace and volume, and I leaned back once again to resume a more urgent tempo.

My strokes came long and deliberate, one hand on her hip, the other gripping her ponytail. The hand on her clit reached down and fondled my balls for a moment, and I thrust deeply to give her better access. When I started rotating my hips again, however, her support arm gave out, and I had to let go of the ponytail and hold her waist upright with both hands. Her hand returned to her more immediate needs, and I resumed thrusting.

Looking at her back, the image flashed through my mind of her, dripping wet, walking between the pools, her glorious nudity and perfect body haloed in moonlight, and suddenly I was going over the edge.

"Oh God, Tori...TORI!" and I exploded. Her whimpering joined my cries, and though my head fell back and my eyes clenched shut, I could feel her telltale shivering in my hands and around my pulsing cock.

There was no lingering this time. Once finished, I gingerly pulled out, the pain immediate and sharp. Tori saw me grit my teeth as I removed the condom.

"Are you going to be sore, baby?" she asked, concerned.

I chuckled softly. "Yeah, but I don't care in the least. I would live with this pain every day of my life if it meant doing what we just did."

I threw the vile rubber into the ashtray, then looked at her. Beneath her ponytail she had the same sleepy-content look on her face from earlier this evening. Delicately I reached over and tossed her hair to the other side.

"So you do really know what I want."

"Oh, baby...that was better than I imagined! I was worried you wouldn't be up for another go," she rolled onto her side and stretched like a cat. Even after two rounds I could feel the deep yearning in my body to see her do that.

"You bring out the best in me, darling, in every way." My response was far more emotional than I intended. She rolled over, facing toward the fire and away from me. I spooned her, and she took my hand and placed it on her heart.

"I love you, Damon," she said simply, knowing it was exactly what I needed to hear. All of my eloquence and struggle to find the right thing to say was my way of showing her how much I cared, yet she was the one who had the perfect words.

"I love you too, Tori," I whispered in reply, but she was already asleep, and soon I joined her.

raiderh
raiderh
159 Followers
12