Retreat to Sleep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt good, so good, I tried to move but his hands on my hips stilled me to the torture of his fucking. I had no words left. I looked up at his face and met his eyes. He began to speak.

"This is mine now. It is under my control. It will answer only to me. This cunt is a hungry, insatiable slut of a cunt. It can never be satisfied. It always wants more," his words fell into my mind, creating new self rules that I would never be able to break, thanks to the special herbal tea. His steady rhythm continued to take my body closer and closer to the razor edge of orgasm. "When I cum into this cunt, it will orgasm and accept me as its owner. I will own this cunt. You have always been owned by it, Helen. Always."

His long strokes began to speed up, just a little. I no longer tried to hump back. I was deep inside my own head, drowning in the meaning of his words.

"This is your choice, Helen, orgasm as I do, accept me as Owner and Master, or deny yourself forever."

Faster now, his cock began to pound harder. Every thrust made me whimper. Faster.

He hit a peak, and I felt heat begin to flood my--his cunt. His cunt, between my legs, orgasmed as I accepted my fate. Pleasure like none I had ever imagined possible flooded my mind for an eternal instant before I blacked out.

***

I came awake slowly, very aware of my breathing. My eyes opened to indirect sunlight illuminating the cabin that I had been assigned to initially. I was twisted up in the quilt. As I turned and straightened it out I saw Penelope watching me from a chair placed beside the bed. She was grinning.

"Finally! You're awake!" she squealed and hopped onto the bed with me. Without thought, I reached for her, pulling her to me and kissing her deeply. We wriggled our naked bodies together, each getting an angle on the others' leg to hump. I felt my leg slicken up immediately against her. It made me growl against her mouth in lust.

She pushed me away abruptly, forcing me back onto the bed. The aggression made me feel pliant and controlled. She arranged herself for a 69 and I obediently began to lick between her legs, hungry not only to orgasm myself but to force one from her.

I finally got a good angle on her clit and went ballistic on it. As she came all over my face, I came too, feeling liquid pool below me on the unmade bed.

"Ah, that's the only way to wake up," Penelope sighed as she rolled off of me, staying on the bed and idly caressing my legs. "I thought you'd never wake up, and I was just dying waiting."

As I processed her words I began to have a small worry.

"Penelope, what time is it?" I asked.

"Around 9am," she said in a tone that suggested I had asked the wrong question.

"What day is it?" I asked, panic starting to lace my thoughts.

"Tuesday," she said with a cutely guilty look on her face.

"My job! I'm going to be fired, how could you let me sleep-- I slept? Oh my gosh, I totally slept," I sighed, momentarily forgetting about my job in the relief of having slept, soundly and deeply.

Penelope's caresses were moving up my leg. I found it hard to focus as the teasing touches approached his cunt. His cunt? Yes. I looked at Penelope. She was intent on her approach.

"What's going on?"

"You have a new job, with me, at the store where we met," she crooned. "You've quit your old job," she added in a reasonable imitation of my own voice.

"But--"

"Remember now," a male voice broke in.

I looked over at Master. I found I couldn't even think of him by his first name anymore. I didn't know what had happened, but something inside me had changed in the time since I had arrived at the retreat. I was still confused, but there were parts of me that were dead certain.

He walked over to me and placed his hand on his cunt.

"You will obey Penelope when I am not present to command you. She may penetrate you, but no man may enter you, only Master. Acknowledge my orders," he said, not looking at me, looking at his cunt.

I came at his last words, nearly blacking out again at the strength of his cunt's response. It didn't matter what I wanted anymore, but I had to try my limits.

"No," I gasped. "I won't--" was as far as I got.

He thrust his fingers inside his cunt, and I couldn't help but submit to the sensation, humping at his hand, all thought forgotten in the lust of seeking more pleasure, more orgasms. Just before I crested, he pulled out.

"You see, Helen? It already controls you, and I control it. It hungers too much to ever let you be at peace."

I lay there, panting and unashamed as my mind reconciled itself to what my body already knew. I had always been and would always be a slut. Now I accepted it. And now I was a slave.

***

The door chime tinkled, and Penelope pushed me off of her, using her thumb to wipe a trace of spittle of my chin.

"Your turn, Helen," she said in a sing-song voice. "I know you can do it."

I sashayed into the front area of the store, knowing I smelled of cunt and not caring, to find a confused-looking woman a few hesitant steps into the store. I smiled at her in greeting, anticipation of her corruption giving my eyes an unintentionally predatory look.

"Hi, my name is Helen. How can I help you today?"