Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P6O6E6T
P6O6E6T
1 Followers

She knew when I threw my head back and moaned with pleasure that soon she would be tasting me. She went into a frenzy, licking, slurping, sucking, tugging on my balls doing everything she could to make me explode.

When I came, she swallowed neatly, hungrily, not spilling a bit. She then sucked my softened rod clean, kissing and teasing my balls and shaft. When she returned to sitting next to me on the couch I leveled on her the most sincere expression of pleasure and thanks. I had never felt such raw sensation, it made me wonder what it would feel like to slide my rock hard cock deep into that sweet, tender pussy that I had sampled earlier.

Just the thought caused my dick to swell again, harder than before, throbbing and ready. Rachel crawled slowly up the length of my body, leading her way with light kisses and bites. I felt her bush brush against my dick, felt the heat and moisture as she slid her wet folds the length of the shaft.

And then, with a strong, smooth motion, she caught the head of my cock, and slid down, impaling herself on it. The expression on each of our faces was nearly identical. Our eyes rolled back, our jaws dropped. She took all of me into her, and I filled her completely. With eyes locked, never looking away, she slid up and down against my body. Her hips locked against mine, she ground her clit on my pubic bone, slid my cock the entire length, in and out.

Her nipples were dangling in front of my face, and I took turns worshipping each of them. She was the image of a goddess writhing on me, full of me. Her movements were growing more urgent, more forceful and passionate. Soft mewling sounds escaped her lips, and her body began to tremble lightly. She reared back, arching her back, and plunging me as deep into her as possible, I could feel the head of my dick pressed against her cervix.

And then she came, fell over the edge of a lofty cliff of passion, into the depths of a mind shattering orgasm. I felt her vaginal walls grip my cock, milking it, sucking it greedily into her, and the sensation pushed me over the same cliff. Moments later I was thrusting into her with the same urgent need.

The throbbing of my spewing cock only heightened her level of pleasure, her nails dug furrows on my shoulders, she bit down hard on her lip, her hips drove against me. We held a last moment of orgasmic tension, pressing into each other, wanting to become one, then she collapsed on top of me, panting heavily.

I was nearly in shock. Who was this girl? Where had she come from? Here I was, having the most passionate encounter of my life with a girl I barely knew, yet I already knew that I loved her. She managed a weak, satisfied grin, eyelids half open and sleepy, kissed me softly, drawing it out a moment.

Then she laid her head on my chest and drifted off. I could only sit and wonder where all of this had come from, and where it might go...

P6O6E6T
P6O6E6T
1 Followers
12