Retribution

Story Info
She cheated, then pays.
1.2k words
3.68
69.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Thanks to Lady Cibelle for editing this story.

"Where are you, you little bitch?" I yelled out as I entered the apartment. I heard movement in the living room so I headed that way.

"What's the matter?" Amber asked as I come into the living room.

"You know what."

"I have no idea what you are talking about." She said as she stood up from the couch. I shoved her back down.

"I heard from a few of our friends that you have been cheating on me." I said. Her face went pale. "So it is true then?"

"Yes." She replied softly.

"Why? Am I not satisfying you? Is there something I am not doing that you want me to?"

"I don't know." She almost whispered. I stepped in front of her and grabbed a handful of hair.

"You know what I am going to do?" She shook her head as much as she could, with me holding her hair. "I am going to treat you like the slut that you are." I let go of her hair and pushed her head back at the same time. I then unzipped my pants and pulled out my erect seven-inch cock.

"Suck it, you bitch." She shook her head. I grabbed her by the back of her neck and pulled her close to me. "Listen, if you don't do as you are told, I will fucking hurt you. Understand?" She nodded. I let go and she opened her mouth. As soon as her mouth was open wide enough I grabbed her again and crammed my cock in until she started gagging.

"If you throw up, you will be very sorry." I said. I let her pull my dick out a little bit, but kept my hand of the back of her head as she sucked it.

"You call that a blowjob? You've sucked cock better than that. Now do it." I said. She started sucking as if she was enjoying it and every so often I would make her gag.

I knew that if I let her go much longer that I would cum. The thought had crossed my mind of my cumming in her mouth and not warning her, but decided that I wanted to prolong the experience. I pulled my dick out of her mouth and forced her to look up at me. "Do you want me to cum in your mouth? Remember that there is a right answer and a wrong one." She looked at me for a moment,

"Yes, I want you to cum in my mouth." She said gently.

"Right answer, but I don't think that you deserve that. You are a little slut after all." I pulled her to a standing position and ripped open the blouse that she was wearing, buttons flying in all directions. She flinched at this, but I ignored it as I stared at her 36 C naked breasts.

"I see that my little slut isn't wearing a bra." I said and then sat down on the coffee table and pulled her closer to me. I roughly grabbed one of her tits and I put the other one in my mouth and sucked and bit the other's nipple. I bit hard enough to leave an imprint of my teeth and heard her stifle a scream of pain. I smiled at that, she was learning.

I put my hand up her skirt and was a little surprised to find that she was wearing panties. I grabbed them and ripped them off.

"I don't want my little slut, Amber wearing underwear." I said as I pushed her back onto the couch and pulled off her skirt. I knelt in front of her and pulled her closer to me. My cock was still hanging out through my pants. I decided not to take my pants off. I stuck two fingers into her cunt and found that she was dry. She flinched at the pain, but didn't cry out. I fingered her roughly until I thought that she was wet enough, and then I plunged my cock into her. I fucked her pussy as hard as I could as she bit her lip to suppress screams and moans.

I watched her face as it went from a look of being scare to a look of pleasure. I pulled out and stood up in front of her. It took her a moment to realize what I wanted. She grabbed my cock and started sucking on it again, tasting her juices. This time I didn't let her suck for long. I pulled her up and bent her over the back of the couch. From behind I had a great view of her shaved pussy and her tight little ass.

I slapped her ass and this time she did cry out.

"Who told you, that you could say anything?" I asked. "For that I am going to slap your ass some more and you are going to tell me that you like it and want me to keep it up." I slapped again, this time on the other cheek. "Understand?"

"Yes." She said. "Please slap my ass again." I did, this time harder. Before she could ask again, I slapped both cheeks.

"Oh, I love it, more." She said. I kept spanking her ass until both cheeks were bright red and she was trying not to cry. I moved on to her cunt lips. I gave them a little spank and then a little rub. I alternate between the two until she has cum several times and her lips are swollen.

Her ass is what I want next. I pump my cock into her pussy a couple of times to get it wet and then I set it at the entrance to her ass and start pushing. Her ass was tight, so I spit on her hole for a little more lubrication. I could hear her groaning into a pillow as I pushed my way in. Once the head of my cock is in, I stop for a few moments before I pump shallow strokes to loosen her up. I can feel my cock slowly getting deeper in her ass.

I remember that I am supposed to be punishing her, not make her feel good. With that thought I shove hard, pushing my cock more than halfway into her ass. She screams into the pillow and I smile at her pain. I take my time pumping and pushing until my balls are touching her cunt. Once I am there, I grab her hips and start pumping; it only takes a short while for her ass to loosen up and for her to start moaning.

"This is my ass, don't you forget it." I said.

"That is your ass." She replied without prompting. I reach between her legs and begin rubbing her pussy while trying to keep pace.

"Does the little slut like her ass being fucked?" I ask.

"Yes." She moans. I give a couple of deep thrusts and she lets out a little scream of pain. Soon I could feel that I was going to cum. I pulled out of her ass, turned her around and grabbed her head.

"Make me cum." I said. She grabbed my dick and stroked it as she licked the head. "Don't move." I said and with that I blew my load all over her face. Once I was done cumming, she licked my cock clean and swallowed every drop.

I pushed her back on the couch and looked down on her. She looked sheepishly up at me with cum on her face.

"Get yourself cleaned up." I said with contempt as I tossed her ripped blouse and walked out of the room.