Retribution

Story Info
A sub wakes up in a mischievous mood.
1k words
4.05
14.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pixie23
pixie23
8 Followers

Cats' paws wake me up, walking down my leg to go out for morning fun… I tut and wonder why they can't be more civilised and walk on the floor. I turn my head to look at you - god you're so cute . Your hair is flopped over your face and I reach out to move the stray bits. Of course they flop right back again but you don't stir. You're almost smiling & I wonder what you're dreaming of.

As I think about snuggling up to you and going back to dreamland, a shiny glint catches my eye in the morning sun… the handcuffs you used last night on me, they're over the top of the bed. I remember last night, how you teased me.. hell it was beyond tease.. you wound me up and denied me orgasm.. you tortured me .. yes you were mean. Ideas pop into my usually well behaved mind, wicked ideas … would I dare? hmmmmm ..

I slowly lean up on my elbows and try to reach over you to the cuffs. Very quietly I take them and hold perfectly still as you stir and turn onto your back! How perfect is that, you're almost begging me to be bad. I take your arm and slowly bring it up over your head ..i gently and quietly close the cuff around your wrist. You don't stir so I take the other one and do the same, the cuffs looped over the bed pole. I smile .. I giggle.. and climb out of bed.. I slowly slide the sheet down off your body.

I really have to remind myself that this is about retribution, the urge to just crawl onto you and wake you up by fucking you, is so hard to resist. But resist I do, I turn tail and open the bathroom door .. the shower is right opposite our bed, if the bathroom door is open, you cannot miss someone taking a shower. It's noisy as I turn it on and you start to stir. I wrap a towel round me and stand at the door pinning my hair up as I watch your body try to tell you there's a problem with your arms.

You wake and pull on the chain. 'lena, let me go.' I giggle and wander over to you and run my hand from your toes to your nose, pausing to draw some pictures with my nails at intervals up your body. 'lena, think very carefully about this' you whisper to me as I lean over you and pull a pillow from my side. I push it down behind you as I kiss you, long & hard, teasing my tongue into your mouth. I pull away from you and walk back to the bathroom, my hands not leaving your skin until I have to. The shower is running warm now & there's a bit of steam in the air.

I lean against the door frame, smile at you wickedly & slowly open the towel. Before you can see too much of me though, I turn tail & head for the shower. I drop the towel and step in leaving the shower door open so that your view is not impeded. I keep my back to you and just stand straight letting the water cascade onto & down my body. I hear the chains rattle & know that you want to be free. I smile to myself and raise my arms to head level against the tiles. I lean my head on my arms and revel in the sensation of the warm water trailing down my back, over my ass and on down my legs .. I enjoy the little stings as the some of the jets hit my skin & I imagine you watching me.

I lean forward a little & jump as my nipples touch the cold tiles. I force myself forward & sigh as I rub my nipples, then my tits against the cold cold wall. My nipples hardened already, begin to hurt. I reach for the body wash and squirt a stream of it over my shoulder and down my back. I stand there and feel it slowly ease down my back, down between the cheeks of my ass. I grab the back brush & tease that up and down my back slowly. I step back towards you and let the water run down the front of my body, spreading my legs a little now. I raise my arms and squeeze more gel down my them, rubbing it in slowly.. enjoying the feel of my skin.

Eventually, I cant resist the urge to look at you any longer & I turn round. You look so good & I want you so bad, more so as I can't help but notice your cock, hard, rock hard. I avoid looking at your face, I don't want to care whether you're angry or not yet. I lean my shoulders back on the tiles and dribble shower gel down over my tits, I let it fall on me, all over me and use my hands to rub it over myself. I cover myself in white foam, sliding my hands all over me from my neck to my thighs. I let the water wash it off me as I spread my legs, push my hips forward towards you & slide my fingers into my pussy. I throw my head back & moan as pleasure overwhelms me, my clit twitching against my wet slippery fingers. I push my fingers deep inside me & fuck myself slowly while my other hand pulls & twists my nipples.

I'm going to cum, I know I am, I want to cum..i want you to watch me cum .. I look at you and smile, ' can't stop me now sweetheart' I smirk and mash my fingers into my clit, crushing it, pulling it, flicking it and rubbing it until my body tenses, pauses and explodes into an orgasm that would scare a tornado. I thrash under the water, oblivious to everything except my own body … moaning in raw, sheer pleasure and loving every second of it.

Eventually, when I'm clean & back on the planet, I step out of the shower and walk towards you, body glistening wet & dripping water everywhere. I lean over you, tits over your face and undo one cuff without looking you in the eye. I hand you the key and scarper before you get the other one off.

pixie23
pixie23
8 Followers